PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl or East/West Shrine Game?

Born2Steel
01-21-2018, 01:24 PM
I recorded and watched both. Both were mostly bland offense being dominated by bland defense. Dlines were the dominant groups. A few guys stood out a bit above the others. May be worth taking a closer look at.

From East/West Shrine Game:

Poona Ford DT Texas
Justin Lawler DE SMU
Bilal Nichols DT Delaware
Ethan Wolf TE Tennessee
Kentavius Street DE NC State
Chris Worley ILB OSU
Jason Cabinda ILB Penn State

From NFLPA Collegiate Bowl:

DJ Calhoun LB Arizona State
Genard Avery LB Memphis
Ezekiel Turner Safety Washington
Al-Rasheed LB WVU
Andrew Motuapuaka LB VT
Justin Martin CB Tennessee
Blaise Taylor CB Arkansas State

All of these guys are most likely considered late round to UDFAs. But, 'Diamonds in the Rough' and all that.

teegre
01-21-2018, 06:46 PM
I taped the Shrine game.

I saw about 5 minutes, and Fatumaki... Fatusaki... Fatukasi... Fatusomething... looked really good.

Born2Steel
01-21-2018, 07:15 PM
I taped the Shrine game.

I saw about 5 minutes, and Fatumaki... Fatusaki... Fatukasi... Fatusomething... looked really good.

Mayock said his close friends call him "Folo". Lol. Folorunso Fatukasi DT UConn. The Dline really dominated both games. I also want to learn more about Kenny Young ILB UCLA. After Barr, Kendricks, and Jack, I'm interested in those UCLA inside backers. Looks like they know how to teach them there. At least while Mora was the coach. (Hmmm...Mora as Steelers new LBs coach??? Different thread)

teegre
01-21-2018, 08:02 PM
Looks like they know how to teach them there. At least while Mora was the coach. (Hmmm...Mora as Steelers new DC coach??? Different thread)

:wink02: