PDA

View Full Version : 18 questions for the Steelers to answer in 2018

Shoes
01-18-2018, 09:41 PM
PITTSBURGH — Ben Roethlisberger has said that the least amount of change the Steelers experience this offseason, the better. Todd Haley is out as offensive coordinator. Randy Fichtner has reportedly all but replaced him.

And while that answers one simple question, it and so many other aspects of the Steelers' 2018 come with plenty of more complicated ones. Pittsburgh is a team still poised to win a Super Bowl, boasting arguably the most talented offense in football and a defense that's looked rebuilt most of the time and in search of itself in others.

The answers to these 18 questions posed below will have ramifications well beyond the calendar and even NFL years. Which is why we'll have this much fun considering them so soon.

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2018/01/steelers_2018_18_questions.html#incart_river_index

vasteeler
01-18-2018, 10:03 PM
18!?!?...that's a lot of questions

Shoes
01-18-2018, 10:04 PM

:lol:

tube517
01-19-2018, 06:55 AM

Questions about Jerald Hawkins and the "Bogeyman" :lol:

EzraTank
01-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Until the defense is fixed they are poised to win NOTHING.

Like I said in another thread if we roll into next season with the same guys and coaches on the defensive side (especially if Shazier's career is over) we won't make it past the first round again. You can't expect any rookie pick (at #28) to step in and fill Shazier's spot.

Now imagine if Jacksonville picks up a better QB they will probably win the #2 seed (the NFL has already predetermined New England will be #1).

Hawkman
01-19-2018, 10:48 AM

That’s exactly what I was thinking.:chuckle:

NCSteeler
01-19-2018, 01:52 PM
This team is on the precipise on greatness or epic collapse. Based on what I'm reading and hearing the last few days. Road games at raiders, at jaguars, at saints could be three downers right there easy. Add in a maybe improved broncos. This team will face a real test in 2018 and they better have thier shit together or it'll be ugly

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk