PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Pittsburgh Steelers!

Lady Steel
01-14-2018, 03:43 PM
I am so sorry it had to end the way it did this year. I am one very sad Steelers' fan among many right now, I'm sure.

You are an exceptionally talented team and have given me so many great memories this season.

Ben, you give your damn life for your team. Please don't retire. Give us one more year! ONE MORE YEAR!

Thank you! :tt02:

Shoes
01-14-2018, 03:44 PM
:thumbsup: On to the draft, with some hopeful changing in the coaching department.

BlackAndGold
01-14-2018, 03:46 PM
We'll get the Pats next year.

AmIright

Iron Steeler
01-14-2018, 03:48 PM
This sucks.

Too much talent on This team

86WARD
01-14-2018, 03:50 PM
We'll get the Pats next year.

AmIright

Lol. They need to hope to get past the Jags now. They fell down a rung...fell hard.

Fire Goodell
01-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks for showing up unprepared, thanks defense for giving up over 30 points against a bortles let offense. Hang your heads in shame fellas. Except the offense, they played well enough to win

Shoes
01-14-2018, 03:55 PM
Thanks for showing up unprepared, thanks defense for giving up over 30 points against a bortles let offense. Hang your heads in shame fellas. Except the offense, they played well enough to win

There are plenty of shit threads to post your bullshit in. Have a little respect for the person who started the thread.

Steelerchad
01-14-2018, 03:56 PM
offense came back but put us in the hole early.
3 and out, then 2 big turnovers in the first half turned into 14 points and that's all she wrote.
Good Season. Disappointing end.

Steelerschik
01-14-2018, 03:56 PM
Thanks LS. I'll love 'em win or lose, but I reserve the right to be extremely pissed right now. I said this is our year since the preseason and to play like this AT HOME is inexcusable. D wins championships and we don't have a championship D. Maybe we will next year.

Born2Steel
01-14-2018, 03:57 PM
I am so sorry it had to end the way it did this year. I am one very sad Steelers' fan among many right now, I'm sure.

You are an exceptionally talented team and have given me so many great memories this season.

Ben, you give your damn life for your team. Please don't retire. Give us one more year! ONE MORE YEAR!

Thank you! :tt02:

Yes, thank you for a great season. 13-3 beat most realistic expectations. I hate to end it this way today, but that's the breaks. At least we didn't get cheated out of a win, or Tebow'd. The jags have a very good team.

AtlantaDan
01-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Lady Steel - thanks for the upbeat post

I am disappointed this is a generation of Steelers that never reached its potential and never will

Fire Goodell
01-14-2018, 04:01 PM
There are plenty of shit threads to post your bullshit in. Have a little respect for the person who started the thread.

Did I say anything disrespectful to the OP?

Well have fun with watching the Patriots win #6 because the jagoffs won't stop them

Shoes
01-14-2018, 04:13 PM

Well have fun with watching the Patriots win #6 because the jagoffs won't stop them

The thread was a thank you Steelers for the year in a positive way. Not bitching because they lost today, there are plenty of threads for that. As for the Jags, I hope they win next week, they just may. In fact Bortles may be the first QB to win a SB for doing nothing! :lol:

Fire Goodell
01-14-2018, 04:14 PM
The thread was a thank you Steelers for the year in a positive way. Not bitching because they lost today, there are plenty of threads for that. As for the Jags, I hope they win next week, they just may. In fact Bortles may be the first QB to win a SB for doing nothing! :lol:

Sorry there's only room for hate in my heart right now. Go Patriots, yeah I said it. Fuck the jags

Shoes
01-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Sorry there's only room for hate in my heart right now. Go Patriots, yeah I said it. Fuck the jags

Holy cow, there must be, your pulling for the Pats! :chuckle:

AtlantaDan
01-14-2018, 04:52 PM

It is a game - find some room

Fire Goodell
01-14-2018, 05:06 PM
It is a game - find some room

I'll take it however I choose to. 45 points given up in your own house, there's a good reason to be totally disgusted

fansince'76
01-14-2018, 05:15 PM
I am disappointed this is a generation of Steelers that never reached its potential and never will

Pretty much this. I really thought this would be the year.

Nope. I'm done with football until there's another Steelers game.

stillers4me
01-14-2018, 05:27 PM
Holy cow, there must be, your pulling for the Pats! :chuckle:
Actually, I'm kinda there...for one week! The Jags are talking shit all over twitter. Let's see them get away with all the PI nonsense next week in Foxboro. #cockybastards

fansince'76
01-14-2018, 05:32 PM
Let's see them get away with all the PI nonsense next week in Foxboro.

Yep, it will get called next week...

Steelerschik
01-14-2018, 05:35 PM
Actually, I'm kinda there...for one week! The Jags are talking shit all over twitter. Let's see them get away with all the PI nonsense next week in Foxboro. #cockybastards

OMG yeah they're a bunch of cocky bastards! Do they need reminded we put up 42 points on that great D despite their interference? They blew a huge lead to win by 3, nothing to be cocky about. They'll be brought down to earth next week. Pats won't beat any of the Ds from the NFC.

AtlantaDan
01-14-2018, 05:45 PM
I'll take it however I choose to. 45 points given up in your own house, there's a good reason to be totally disgusted

Of course you can take it however you want - but if there is nothing but room for hate in your heart as to how you want to take it good luck to you in keeping this in perspective as to what real loss is

SteelerFanInStl
01-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Yep, it will get called next week...

No doubt about that.

86WARD
01-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Was a good regular season and a fun season...one of the better ones of recent years. Was a disappointing ending though...obviously. This team is by far the best and most talented team on paper...but clearly, somethings not right. Who knows if they’ll get back to the playoffs...a lot of time between now and next January. You have to just hate to be so close and blow it in the playoffs.

Moose
01-14-2018, 07:36 PM

I see what you're saying......but there's NO WAY IN HELL I'm gonna root for the pats. Sorry, the Jag's handed our asses to us, took advantage of our failures, so the Steeler's are done this year. I wish we would have won and be heading to number 7 but it ain't happening this year. I really doubt if I watch any games, maybe check in/out to catch a score....but I hope the pats lose next week and then from there on out let the chips fall on who wins the SB ! Just not the cheats.

Lady Steel
01-14-2018, 07:50 PM
:lol: @ anyone cheering on the Patriots because of Twitter. Seriously. :doh2:

teegre
01-14-2018, 07:52 PM
:lol: @ anyone cheering on the Patriots because of Twitter. :doh:

Not. At. All.

The Jaguars can trash us all that they want. They won, and so, they get to trash talk. It means little to me, honestly. Conversely, cheating bugs me. Go Jags!!!

SteelerFanInStl
01-14-2018, 07:55 PM
Not. At. All.

The Jaguars can trash us all that they want. They won, and so, they get to trash talk. It means little to me, honestly. Conversely, cheating bugs me. Go Jags!!!

Agreed. No. Fuck them both.

teegre
01-14-2018, 07:56 PM
Agreed. No. Fuck them both.

AFCCG: Go Jags!!!

SUPERBOWL: Go NFC!!!!!

SteelerFanInStl
01-14-2018, 07:57 PM

Yep

Lady Steel
01-14-2018, 08:03 PM

That's how I'm rollin', too. I want the Patriots to go down.

Shoes
01-14-2018, 08:17 PM
I think the NFC will take the SB this year. Both the Eagles & Vikings are good on both sides of the ball.

SteelerFanInStl
01-14-2018, 08:18 PM
I think the NFC will take the SB this year. Both the Eagles & Vikings are good on both sides of the ball.

The Eagles are not good on offense without Wentz.

Mojouw
01-14-2018, 09:28 PM
Bortles and Marrone
Evil Hoodie and the GOAT
Zimmer and Keenum
Pederson and Foles

One of these is not like the others...

Won't be a cakewalk, but have to be the favorites at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackAndGold
01-15-2018, 01:03 AM

I think the Vikings win it. That defense is legit, and they'll basically have home field advantage in the Super Bowl since it's in Minnesota.

Also, anyone thinking the Jags don't have a shot against the Pats are crazy Imo. That defense is built exactly like those Giants defenses that beat Brady twice in those Super Bowls. Great front 4, athletic LB's than can play sideline to sideline and tackle very well, and two corners that are not scared to get physical. That is the recipe to give Tom Brady some issues.

It's just can their offense play mistake free again and move the ball enough.

Fire Goodell
01-15-2018, 01:24 AM
I think the Vikings win it. That defense is legit, and they'll basically have home field advantage in the Super Bowl since it's in Minnesota.

Also, anyone thinking the Jags don't have a shot against the Pats are crazy Imo. That defense is built exactly like those Giants defenses that beat Brady twice in those Super Bowls. Great front 4, athletic LB's than can play sideline to sideline and tackle very well, and two corners that are not scared to get physical. That is the recipe to give Tom Brady some issues.

It's just can their offense play mistake free again and move the ball enough.

I don't think it'll happen, we hung 42 points off them without them turning the ball over. Brady can take over the game, but the Pats* defense won't shit the bed like ours

BlackAndGold
01-15-2018, 01:29 AM
I don't think it'll happen, we hung 42 points off them without them turning the ball over. Brady can take over the game, but the Pats* defense won't shit the bed like ours

I have the Pats winning but anything can happen. Every game is different.

Count Steeler
01-15-2018, 05:19 AM
The one lesson to learn is to not focus on overcoming 1 opponent. Prepare well and be the best team on the field, regardless of the opponent, week in and week out.

stillers4me
01-15-2018, 05:28 AM
I can't really, heartfully root for another team. I can't stand the Jagoffs......and despise the Pats* with every cell of my being. I could have cheered the Saints to a superbowl win for Brees but now I don't give a rat's ass who wins it.

Not only do I live and work with Bengals fans, I work with a Seahawks "fan", a Packers "fan" and a true Vikings fan. I'm happy for the Vikings fan...I'm just not sure if I'll tell the asshole that. :chuckle:

Moose
01-15-2018, 07:56 AM
I said all year our defense i.e. secondary and pass rush was terrible. CB's terrible, 10 yrd cushions. Tackling terrible....no arm tackles, everyone just launches and most times misses. Oh well, water under bridge now. It was a fun season watching JuJu grow. Hopefully Ryan recovers great and makes the best decision for him and for his life plans. Hopefully there's no drama with Bell and his contract. Hope Ben is back next year in SB form again. I hope AB stays healthy and ready to start off where he finished this year. Hope the DRAFT goes well for the Steeler's in all their weaknesses. I hope ALL THE PLAYER'S stay on the right side of the law and there's NO drama for our team. Hope all of you Steeler fans have a great, safe off season in all you and your family do. I'll be doing some traveling and motorcycling and be dropping by off/on to see what's happening. Peace to all my brothers/sisters. God Bless.

Hawkman
01-15-2018, 08:06 AM

Ass hat

steelreserve
01-15-2018, 08:08 AM

Win #6, lol. Did they win a championship once or something? I must've missed it. Cute though.

Hawkman
01-15-2018, 08:16 AM
Thanks LS for bringing....at least me....... back from the edge.:thumbsup:

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-15-2018, 10:02 AM
The Eagles are not good on offense without Wentz.

Agreed. And I think the Saints are the best team in the NFC, but because their safety forgets that tackling involves your arms and wrapping up the ballcarrier.......the best team left in the tourney right now is in Foxboro.

Was again another season of the Steelers doing well, but not seeming to be consistent at all. It cost them and sadly I think the D line was the biggest letdown yesterday as they got manhandled by a mediocre group of Jags O line. Next up, the Senior Bowl.

teegre
01-15-2018, 10:09 AM

I came in here to post this. :nod:

Most specifically, the Jaguars can get pressure with ONLY their front four. Not only will the Jaguars get to Brady, having 7 out in space allows them to bracket Gronk.

Oh, and Telvin Smith can keep up with the Taperiots RBs.

tube517
01-15-2018, 11:42 AM
Agreed. And I think the Saints are the best team in the NFC, but because their safety forgets that tackling involves your arms and wrapping up the ballcarrier.......the best team left in the tourney right now is in Foxboro.

Was again another season of the Steelers doing well, but not seeming to be consistent at all. It cost them and sadly I think the D line was the biggest letdown yesterday as they got manhandled by a mediocre group of Jags O line. Next up, the Senior Bowl.

Find us an ILB(s) and Safety(ies)!