PDA

View Full Version : Film Room: T.J. Watt’s Hustle Hinders Browns

Shoes
01-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Watt is going to be a monster in the years ahead. Move over JJ! I don't think JJ was kidding when he said TJ was well ahead of him at the same point in his career.

T.J. Watt may not have been the Pittsburgh Steelers’ rookie of the year in 2017, but in a normal season, he would have been. With seven sacks, an interception, a forced fumble, seven passes defensed, a blocked kick, and his fair share of tackles, this is about the best season the team has gotten out of an outside linebacker in half a decade or so.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/01/film-room-t-j-watts-hustle-hinders-browns/

pczach
01-11-2018, 03:34 PM
When Watt was drafted, I stated to the doubters that I predicted Watt would accomplish more in his rookie year as a player and in sacks than Jarvis Jones did over his four year career with the Steelers.

Here are Jarvis Jones' career stats: http://www.nfl.com/player/jarvisjones/2540137/careerstats

The upgrade of the position is staggering with Watt in the game. He is just capable of so much and he plays so hard. He's cerebral in his approach but has elite athleticism.

What a talent.

SteelerFanInStl
01-11-2018, 04:48 PM
If only we could get the same kind of hustle from Dupree.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-11-2018, 04:56 PM
He was who I wanted them to pick in the 1st. Just think Watt he could do if he gets close to the size of his bro ?

FrancoLambert
01-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Great pick..... athleticism, smarts, and the relentless drive to improve and excel.

Has it all to join a very elite group of all-time Steelers LB's.

Steeldude
01-11-2018, 11:53 PM
I thought the consensus on here was hustling is unimportant/not needed? : )

Born2Steel
01-12-2018, 07:14 PM
I thought the consensus on here was hustling is unimportant/not needed? : )

??????? :confused: :huh::noidea::hmm:

cubanstogie
01-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Hopefully his hustle rubs off on Spence. Watching ravens game on nfl channel, he looks awful. I really hope Butler figured something out the last two weeks.

Steeldude
01-13-2018, 08:58 AM
??????? :confused: :huh::noidea::hmm:

I was reminiscing about the days of Woodley.