PDA

View Full Version : Most hated teams

Packers
01-10-2018, 09:49 PM
And who are other teams you don't mind other than Pittsburgh?

BlackAndGold
01-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Hate:
Bungals
Pats
Cowboys
Raiders
Falcons(wouldn't say hate, but never liked to see them win. Last super bowl was awful for me, no matter the outcome)

Teams I don't mind:
Carolina
Packers(AR12 is my favorite player that isn't a Steeler)
Colts

cubanstogie
01-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Hate:Pats,Ravens,bungles,Seahawks
dont mind: Vikings,rams, packers

Steelerette
01-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Hate: Pats
Don't mind: ??

I used to like the Bills as my second team but then Rex Ryan came in and decided to make it a team of assholes. He's gone, Enemkpali's gone... I may start liking them again after Incognito's gone.

Method28
01-11-2018, 02:07 AM
Teams I loathe: Pats & Ravens
Teams I hate: Ben'sgals, Raiders, Cowboys
Teams I pity: Browns

Teams I like besides Pitt: GB
Teams that are meh: Panthers

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lady Steel
01-11-2018, 03:26 AM
Teams I detest...

#1 Patriots
#2 Bengals
#3 Eagles
#4 Seahawks

I don't even hate the Ravens anymore, and boy I used to hate hate hate them. They're a great divisional rival, but after the past couple of years, the Bengals and their antics have taken over my hatred.

Teams I don't mind...

Packers
Chargers
Cardinals
Chiefs
Bills

The remaining teams are just, meh, whatever. :lol:

tube517
01-11-2018, 05:40 AM
Hate: Cheats**, Bungles, Ratbirds, Crygirls, Bitch Pigeons (Seasquawks).

Don't mind: Packers, Saints, Skins (live in the region), Rams

vasteeler
01-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Loathe: pats*
Hate : Bengals, cowboys, rats
Dislike : seahawks, browns, bears
Like : packers , raiders, saints

teegre
01-11-2018, 06:42 AM
There are different types of hate:

I hate the Taperiots, because they cheat. They don’t need to, but they do. Something about that makes my stomach turn. I might have had respect for them, but I simply cannot get past all of those asterisks.

I hate the Bengals, because they try to injure people. Horrible people: players, fans, almost everything about them is awful. I have zero respect for them. Zero.

I root for the Ravens to lose, but I respect them. If they weren’t our rival, I might cheer for them... except, I cannot stand John Harbaugh’s habitual whining.

Speaking of whining, I do not hate them, but I root for the Seahawks to lose. I love Russell Wilson, and I rooted for them in SuperBowl XLIX... but, their fans are unbearable.

The Cowboys have the rep of having the most unbearable fans, but having worked on a military base for eighteen years, with the majority being Cowboys fans, they are fun to jab. I don’t root for them, but I no longer hate them. They are sort of like Chargers fans (who still bring up 1994) in that Cowboys fans’ ONLY trump card is 1995.

Similarly, Raidahs fans in SoCal hold strong to the “The Immaculate Reception was a fake” mantra. 45 years... and they can’t let it go. That said, like Cowboys fans, they know the history of the NFL and are fun to debate with. So, again, I no longer hate them... but, I do not necessarily want them to win.

I used to to hate the Titans. Now... meh.

Steelerschik
01-11-2018, 07:46 AM
Oooooo I LOVE this kind of game!!

DESPISE TO THE VERY SOUL OF MY BEING: PATRIOTS, Bengals, Seahawks all for obvious reasons.
SICK TO DEATH OF: PATRIOTS, The totally irrelevant Cowboys since they're shoved down our throats for most prime time games.
STRONGLY HATE: PATRIOTS, Ravens (but respect they way they play), Colts, but I think it's a hatred of their stupid obnoxious fans more than the actual pathetic team.
ACTUALLY LOVE SECOND TO MY STEELERS: Dolphins :love2:
SORTA LIKE BUT PROBABLY SHOULDN'T: Raiders

Other teams - eh, who cares.

Iron Steeler
01-11-2018, 07:55 AM
I heavily take into account the teama fan base to determine my level of hate.

Patriots, for being so great then on top of that the cheating sneaky culture in the NE area. Spygate, radio interference, hotel alarms being pulled at 3am, etc... Their fanbase is mostly college kids know it alls that do not realize the NFL started before 2000
HATE

Bengals, they are more focused on injuring Steelers more so then winning games for them selves. Their fans are scun, was nationally broadcasted 2 years ago.
HATE

Ravens, I dont like, but respect. They are our evil twin.
Fans: Dislike

Giants, I live in NY and I more so can't stand the delusional NY media and fans that eat up their opinions and hold them as facts.
Meh on team .
Hate delusional fans and media.

Eagles, their fans are striaght garbage. Now that they are the 1 seed they are coming up from the dumpsters. Dislike team.
Hate hate hate their fans.

Teams I like or subconsciously root for.
Packers
Jets (my father is a jets fan)
Panthers (used to live in Charlotte)

Buckinnuts
01-11-2018, 08:23 AM
..NO I hate every team except my Steelers...plain and simple

Moose
01-11-2018, 08:44 AM
My HATED TEAM & FANS -(no certain order) Cheaters, Bungholes, Cowgirls.....disgusting player's, coaches and especially fans. Sad to say I could care less to what ever happens to any of their player's or team. Rest of NFL I could care less about, but no hate feelings. Only team I care about is the Black/Gold.

GBMelBlount
01-11-2018, 08:45 AM
There are different types of hate:

I hate the Taperiots, because they cheat. They don’t need to, but they do. Something about that makes my stomach turn. I might have had respect for them, but I simply cannot get past all of those asterisks.

I hate the Bengals, because they try to injure people. Horrible people: players, fans, almost everything about them is awful. I have zero respect for them. Zero.

I root for the Ravens to lose, but I respect them. If they weren’t our rival, I might cheer for them... except, I cannot stand John Harbaugh’s habitual whining.

Speaking of whining, I do not hate them, but I root for the Seahawks to lose. I love Russell Wilson, and I rooted for them in SuperBowl XLIX... but, their fans are unbearable.

The Cowboys have the rep of having the most unbearable fans, but having worked on a military base for eighteen years, with the majority being Cowboys fans, they are fun to jab. I don’t root for them, but I no longer hate them. They are sort of like Chargers fans (who still bring up 1994) in that Cowboys fans’ ONLY trump card is 1995.

Similarly, Raidahs fans in SoCal hold strong to the “The Immaculate Reception was a fake” mantra. 45 years... and they can’t let it go. That said, like Cowboys fans, they know the history of the NFL and are fun to debate with. So, again, I no longer hate them... but, I do not necessarily want them to win.

I used to to hate the Titans. Now... meh.

Agree.

Pats & Bengals are the only two teams I "despise."

I was raised a Cowboy fan and did not convert until I lived in pgh 10 years and got married to a Steeler fan.

A big reason was also because I despised Jerry Jones.

Born2Steel
01-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Sports is the ONLY area of life where hatred is considered ok and natural.

I try not to "hate" teams, but we all know that's impossible.
I do not like any division rival, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, at all. They can all go winless and have embarrassing 0-16 parades every year.
The rest of the league, I'm pretty indifferent about, even the Patriots. The Patriots are just the Bills with better luck. The Pats should have lost SBs to the Rams, Seahawks, & Falcons, to go along with their 2 losses to the Giants. A team that was good enough to get there, but failed on the biggest stage. Instead, dumb luck prevailed.
Other teams I like to see win when not playing the Steelers are the teams I get to watch weekly in my area, Saints and Titans. Plus we have good friends from Minnesota, so we like the Vikings too.

crcsnail
01-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Hate
Cheatriots
Pats
Patriots
New England

Never ever have I supported or liked 2 teams . Is that possible ?

Packers
01-11-2018, 10:50 AM
I don't like Minnesota, Chicago, Detroit, New England, Seattle, Dallas and Carolina is starting to rise up there.

Like: A lot of AFC teams especially the AFC North.

steelreserve
01-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Hate:
1. Patriots
2. Patriots
3. Pyongyang Child Molesters
4. Patriots

Don't mind:
49ers
Chargers
Bears
Eagles (wife's team)

Fire Goodell
01-11-2018, 11:59 AM
#1 Patriots
#2 Patriots
#3 Patriots
#4 Patriots
#5 Patriots
#29 Patriots
#30 Ravens
#31 Bengals

Don't mind:
Kansas City (My brother's team so I'm usually cheering for them if they're not against the Steelers)
Seattle (Dad's favorite team)
Packers (Love their history and organization as well)
Giants (Breaking the hearts of NE fans will be something I'm forever grateful for. Eli Manning goes down as my favorite non-Steeler QB of all time)
Lions (Just because Barry Sanders was my idol growing up, so I never missed a lions game just to see what Barry would do. Though the Steelers were always my team, I guess I also grew accustomed to also cheering for Detroit)

steelreserve
01-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Don't mind:
Giants (Breaking the hearts of NE fans will be something I'm forever grateful for. Eli Manning goes down as my favorite non-Steeler QB of all time)

Oh! Shit, I forgot about them. Yeah, the Giants basically have my support in any game that doesn't involve the Steelers or the Eagles. I can never be mad at them because of the great service they performed for football fans everywhere.

EzraTank
01-11-2018, 01:59 PM
LOVE: Steelers
HATE: Rest of NFL equally.

steelcityboyz
01-11-2018, 03:14 PM
I HATE the Pats and their fans are a bunch of assholes.

I could give a shit about the rest of the league.

86WARD
01-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Hate: Patriots, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals, Seahawks

Don’t mind: Packers, Saints, Falcons, Redskins

st33lersguy
01-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Hate the Bungals with their thug linebacker, their criminal cornerback, and their caveman like fans who literally know nothing about football
Hate the Ratbirds with their whiny ass head coach, their thug big gummed outside linebacker, their murdering ex-linebacker, and their fanbase (the vast majority of which are a lot like Tim Lumber, not Boh and Crow)
Hate the Cheaters with their cheating coach, classless organization and players, and their asshole fans who think football history started in 2001 because the Cheatriots weren't any good until then, turn literally EVERY topic of conversation into a Bellichick/Brady/Patriots felatefest, and who throw a hissy fit if go forbid you mention spygate. They bend over backwards defending the bush league antics of a team they'll abandon the second the team returns to irrelevance
Cowbitches: Annoying, get overly hyped for not accomplishing much of anything the last 22 years and every time they do something, the media hypes them up and their insufferable craptalking fans blather endlessly about how they will win the Super Bowl

I don't really hate the following teams but I hate their fanbases.
Seawhiners: bandwagon jumpers who are STILL bitching about they were "robbed" in Super Bowl 40 after their team didn't play a notch above god awful.
Eagles: Speaking from personal experience as someone who had the misfortune of growing up in the shithole of a region that is Eastern Pennsylvania (or Eagles territory), those people are horrendously obnoxious and the vast majority of them act like cavepeople. For those who have watched the youtube channel of EDP445, that's a representation of the average Eagles fan

The other teams, I'm neutral as long as they aren't playing the Steelers.
I'd hate the Browns for being a division rival, but at this point, I pity them too much to hate them, especially since they aren't a threat to do anything positive

RunNGun
01-11-2018, 08:22 PM
I hate the Pats. There's not many Steelers fans that would tell you different. The Bengals are the second most hated. They're dirty and they think they're rivals with us, but we own them. I also can't stand the Chiefs. I live in Iowa, so Kansas City is the closest pro team we have. A lot of obnoxious Chiefs fans thinking every year is their year around here.

Can't say I like any other teams, but I do respect the Ravens and Packers. They're both very well ran franchises much like the Steelers. Ravens are a true rivalry and you have to respect a team that trades punches with you year in and year out. The biggest reason for respecting the Pack for me is Brett Favre. Grew up in the 90s, so I use to love watching him sling the rock. Really loved his passion for football.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Speaking of whining, I do not hate them, but I root for the Seahawks to lose. ... but, their fans are unbearable.

This is what I am at. Sure, I don't like the Ravens or Bungholes, nor the Cheatriots....but I enjoy watching the Seahawks lose. Any fanbase that leaves a playoff game before it is over and their team comes back to win, really doesn't deserve to have anything more than a 6-10 team....and those days are coming back for them.

BostonBlackie
01-11-2018, 10:43 PM
In Boston we follow the old maxim, "To those to whom much is given, much is expected." Therefore we only feel compassion, not hate, for those trying to become as superior as we are.

Keep striving little people.

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/19/5a/tom-brady-102217-ftr-getty_c0tqp3a1gkon185cidro94vcq.jpg?t=1192305895

https://www.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/user13/harvard_shield_wreath.png

Lady Steel
01-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Oooooo I LOVE this kind of game!!

DESPISE TO THE VERY SOUL OF MY BEING: PATRIOTS, Bengals, Seahawks all for obvious reasons.
SICK TO DEATH OF: PATRIOTS, The totally irrelevant Cowboys since they're shoved down our throats for most prime time games.
STRONGLY HATE: PATRIOTS, Ravens (but respect they way they play), Colts, but I think it's a hatred of their stupid obnoxious fans more than the actual pathetic team.
ACTUALLY LOVE SECOND TO MY STEELERS: Dolphins :love2:
SORTA LIKE BUT PROBABLY SHOULDN'T: Raiders

Other teams - eh, who cares.

I have a Dan Marino Dolphins' jersey. Shhhh... Don't tell anyone. :wink02:

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Steelers and will hate them if they don't go to at least the SB this year. Most talented team and a joke if they don't!

Lambert_Loonie
01-14-2018, 08:40 PM
In Boston we follow the old maxim, "To those to whom much is given, much is expected." Therefore we only feel compassion, not hate, for those trying to become as superior as we are.

Keep striving little people.

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/19/5a/tom-brady-102217-ftr-getty_c0tqp3a1gkon185cidro94vcq.jpg?t=1192305895

https://www.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/user13/harvard_shield_wreath.png

Oh fuck you, you fucking fuck

fansince'76
01-14-2018, 08:48 PM
Oh fuck you, you fucking fuck

Agreed. Not putting up with the trolling anymore at this point.

steelreserve
01-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Agreed. Not putting up with the trolling anymore at this point.

I'll give you $10 if you change his avatar to an animated Meatspin gif.

Actually I won't, but you should do it anyway.

Shoes
01-14-2018, 08:57 PM
BostonBlackie moved on to the Jags forum. At least that's some good news today! :chuckle:

st33lersguy
01-14-2018, 09:04 PM
BostonBlackie moved on to the Jags forum. At least that's some good news today! :chuckle:

And if the Jags somehow manage to pull a win out of their ass in 7 days, he along with 90% of that fanbase will all of a sudden become Jags fans

Shoes
01-14-2018, 09:05 PM
And if the Jags somehow manage to pull a win out of their ass in 7 days, he along with 90% of that fanbase will all of a sudden become Jags fans

:lol:

steelerdude15
01-14-2018, 10:12 PM
Hate: Bengals.

Teams I strongly dislike: Ravens, Patriots, and Jaguars.

Dislike: Browns.

I'm okay with everyone else.

Craic
01-14-2018, 10:17 PM
Hate: Bungles.

Seriously dislike: Browns, Raiders, Cowboys.

A Bromance of Respectful Hatred: Ravens

Puke In My Mouth Every Time They Win Hate: Pats*

Teams I Find Myself Cheering For: Lions, Saints, and to a lesser degree, Texans.

Team that I would Adopt if the Steelers Ceased to be: Packers. (Although I'd more than likely quit watching football).

Lady Steel
01-15-2018, 11:35 AM

I kind of figured he did when I didn't see him around yesterday when it all but looked like the Steelers were going to lose. He was here, but not posting, until then. And that was before Gary banned him. :lol:

silver & black
01-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Like the rest of you, I hate, despise, loathe the Patr*ots. I'm not overly fond of the Cowboys and Bengals. I'm okay with the rest..... and I kind of have a soft spot for the Bears and Vikings...... and I'd like to see the Browns be viable again because I live in the area and they have great fans that deserve a "real" team to root for. Oh..... I hate every team in the Raiders' division, too!