PDA

View Full Version : Week 17: R - O - O - T ... Root, Root, Root!!!

teegre
12-29-2017, 08:13 AM
For those of us who watch... oh, who am I kidding??? There is only one other game which we need to watch...

Jets @ Taperiots
Duh*. J - E - T - S ... Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

*The #1 is still up for grabs. Hopefully, the refs do not steal (another) TD from Seferian-Jenkins.

Enjoy.

Hawkman
12-29-2017, 08:19 AM
For those of us who watch... oh, who am I kidding??? There is only one other game which we need to watch...

Jets @ Taperiots
Duh*. J - E - T - S ... Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

*The #1 is still up for grabs. Hopefully, the refs do not steal (another) TD from Seferian-Jenkins.

Enjoy.

Bungles-Ratbirds?

Iron Steeler
12-29-2017, 08:35 AM
I hope the J E T S Run run run right past James harrison.

And screen passes to his side all day.

st33lersguy
12-29-2017, 09:02 AM
Also root for the bills, titans, and bungals. If those 3 teams win, then the ratbirds are out of the playoffs

DesertSteel
12-29-2017, 01:34 PM
Chad Pennington throws for 4 TDs and the J-E-T-S win!!!!!!!

tube517
12-29-2017, 01:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyHYF8xlWU

Namath was at poolside near Gilette and guaranteed a victory.

Cue Herm Edwards' "You play to win the game" speech.

Lady Steel
12-29-2017, 03:30 PM
J-E-T-S... JETS, JETS, JETS!

They've been good to us in the past. Hope it remains true this week. :pray:

Steelermania
12-29-2017, 03:33 PM
Also root for the bills, titans, and bungals. If those 3 teams win, then the ratbirds are out of the playoffs

I don't want the Rats out of the playoffs. I want them going to KC, with the winner going to NE. Rats out of the playoffs might give you the Titans going to NE, which is basically a bye for them.

Born2Steel
12-29-2017, 03:33 PM
The ONLY thing I am rooting for this week, is an injury free/suspension free game. I really don't even care about the win if it costs us a valuable player. After this game, it's a 3 game winning streak to #7.

Butch
12-29-2017, 04:22 PM
The ONLY thing I am rooting for this week, is an injury free/suspension free game. I really don't even care about the win if it costs us a valuable player. After this game, it's a 3 game winning streak to #7.
My thoughts exactly

steelreserve
12-29-2017, 04:45 PM
I don't want the Rats out of the playoffs. I want them going to KC, with the winner going to NE. Rats out of the playoffs might give you the Titans going to NE, which is basically a bye for them.

I agree with this 100% and was about to post something similar.

Everything is fixed in the AFC but the #5 and #6 seeds, and since the NFL bracket is reseeded after each round, in their first game the Patriots* will face either KC or a wildcard team if one wins. They can't face JAX unless it's in the conference championship. Meanwhile, we face JAX unless the #6 seed wins (in which case we play KC), or both wildcards win, in which case we'd face the #5.

So ultimately, I think the very best situation for us would be if the Ravens get #5 and beat KC, which is very likely, and then the shittiest possible team ends up #6 (because if both wildcards somehow win, NE would get the cupcake while we get the Ravens). We'd have to face Jacksonville that way, but it is what it is. I'm less worried about that than a three-peat of the Ravens.

There's another scenario where the Ravens get the #6 seed (BAL loss, BUF win, TEN loss and Buffalo gets the #5), but it is pretty unlikely as some shitty teams need to win, plus Jacksonville needs to beat the Titans and they may be taking it easy with nothing to gain or lose. And then we would need to have the Ravens upset JAX while KC wins, otherwise we'd get Jacksonville while the Patriots get a cupcake. So all of that would be more of a risk to us than the other way.

tl;dr - we want a Baltimore win, and probably the Titans to back into the playoffs at #6 and make an early exit the next week against Jacksonville, who will be facing them for the second week in a row but suddenly be playing at full strength. The more I think about it, the more I think the Jags may just roll over and lock in exactly that.

st33lersguy
12-29-2017, 05:40 PM

So are we really rooting for the hated ratbirds to get in just to make it harder for the cheaters. Ratbirds out of the playoffs will be easier for the Steelers anyway. Plus even with the rats in the playoffs, you still may be looking at the pats playing an easy team. Not to mention I hate the ratbirds

polamalubeast
12-29-2017, 05:52 PM
The last thing we need is that the pats have a horrible opponent in their first game and the only team in the possible 6 seed that would have a slim chance against the pats are the chargers, but it's very unlikely that the chargers do the playoffs.

I want to play against the Jags for that the ravens or the chiefs play against the pats ... Even if the Jaguars would be a challenge, I am confident that the steelers will be ready for them and I am sure that the steelers are expecting to see the jaguars for our first opponent and I think Ben and Tomlin are already preparing to play against jaguars instead of getting ready for the browns...

steelreserve
12-29-2017, 05:54 PM
So are we really rooting for the hated ratbirds to get in just to make it harder for the cheaters. Ratbirds out of the playoffs will be easier for the Steelers anyway. Plus even with the rats in the playoffs, you still may be looking at the pats playing an easy team. Not to mention I hate the ratbirds

I will be. I am not worried about our chances to beat the Ravens, we would be facing them at home if we played them. And if they play the cheaters, they will at least beat them up if nothing else. They are the most likely team besides possibly Jacksonville to win that game in Foxboro, and Jacksonville can't play the Patriots unless we lose to them first, so that's no good.

If the Ravens are the #5 (which they are in almost every scenario) and they advance from the wildcard, the only way they don't face the Pats is if the other wildcard team also wins. I like those odds.

edit: Also, I don't "hate" the Ratbirds. They're a rival and it's annoying, but at the end of the day I actually have some respect for them. They're simply a good opponent with no bullshit. The Patriots are the sports equivalent of Casey Anthony, 9/11, and pancreatic cancer combined, with uncontrollable diarrhea for good measure.

polamalubeast
12-29-2017, 06:07 PM

pczach
12-29-2017, 06:10 PM
I will be. I am not worried about our chances to beat the Ravens, we would be facing them at home if we played them. And if they play the cheaters, they will at least beat them up if nothing else. They are the most likely team besides possibly Jacksonville to win that game in Foxboro, and Jacksonville can't play the Patriots unless we lose to them first, so that's no good.

If the Ravens are the #5 (which they are in almost every scenario) and they advance from the wildcard, the only way they don't face the Pats is if the other wildcard team also wins. I like those odds.

I like the Steelers odds against anyone when they're healthy. Getting Haden and Gilbert back for the playoffs really makes them a stronger, deeper team. Get Mitchell healthy, and any other players that are nicked up and playing hurt.

This team has no reason to fear anyone.

polamalubeast
12-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Apparently, the jaguars are not going to rest their starters against the titans, so that's good news for the chargers ....

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Steelers odds against anyone when they're healthy. Getting Haden and Gilbert back for the playoffs really makes them a stronger, deeper team. Get Mitchell healthy, and any other players that are nicked up and playing hurt.

agree with you

steelreserve
12-29-2017, 06:27 PM

I am not "afraid" of anyone, but any time you play the Patriots, there is always some kind of horseshit going on whether it's cheating, or "coincidental" injuries, or officiating, or Harrison stealing the playbook, or just plain crap-ass lucky breaks that you never see with any other team. So if we don't *HAVE* to deal with that and the coin-toss element it throws into the game, I'd just as soon not. Lots of teams have been better than the Patriots and should've knocked them out, only to lose because of some fucktarded excuse. Or did we forget two weeks ago?

Plus, since I hate their guts, even if we were 0-16 and had no shot at winning anything, the sooner the Patriots' season is over the better. And Baltimore probably gives the best chances of that happening.

pczach
12-29-2017, 06:33 PM
I am not "afraid" of anyone, but any time you play the Patriots, there is always some kind of horseshit going on whether it's cheating, or "coincidental" injuries, or officiating, or Harrison stealing the playbook, or just plain crap-ass lucky breaks that you never see with any other team. So if we don't *HAVE* to deal with that, I'd just as soon not.

Plus, since I hate their guts, even if we were 0-16 and had no shot at winning anything, the sooner the Patriots' season is over the better. And Baltimore probably gives the best chances of that happening.

I'm not saying you're afraid. I was agreeing with you.

Let the Ravens make the playoffs. Who cares. If it makes things harder for the Patriots, that's great.

Why root to keep teams we think are stronger or worse matchups for the Steelers out? The stronger the better. We know we will have to earn it. Why root for the Pats to play a hapless Tennessee team just to keep a stronger opponent out of the tournament?

I think the Steelers beat all of them, no matter who they play.

cubanstogie
12-29-2017, 06:54 PM
I think the Chiefs or Chargers have best shot to beat Patriots. Chargers need some help but they always seem to play Cheaters well and now they have some guys who pressure the QB. I never root for the Ravens, although my hate for Harbaugh is losing luster. I actually have started to respect him as a coach, probably for the Shazier prayers. I think it will be close game but Tucker kicks a game winner over Cincy. I don't see Ravens beating Chiefs in Arrowhead though. Chiefs vs Pats, Steelers vs Jags is what I want. Ben is playing great, no way they get 5 turnovers and Bortles looked like Bortles against the niners.

BostonBlackie
12-29-2017, 07:03 PM
Or did we forget two weeks ago?

Two weks ago you blew the game with bad QB play, and poor coaching, on the Patriots goal line in the closing seconds. Further, the refs made the right call.

cubanstogie
12-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Two weks ago you blew the game with bad QB play, and poor coaching, on the Patriots goal line in the closing seconds.
when the refs make you score twice it changes things. I like our chances with different refs, AB playing for more than a quarter and Haden playing. I will give you the fact that we will miss Harrison, he had such a big impact in first game.

BostonBlackie
12-29-2017, 07:11 PM
when the refs make you score twice it changes things. I like our chances with different refs, AB playing for more than a quarter and Haden playing. I will give you the fact that we will miss Harrison, he had such a big impact in first game.

The refs made the correct call acording to the rule. James should have gone to the ground controlling the ball instead of trying to score. It's on him, not the refs.

BTW, I didn't say anything about Harrison, but you did.

steelreserve
12-29-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm not saying you're afraid. I was agreeing with you.

Let the Ravens make the playoffs. Who cares. If it makes things harder for the Patriots, that's great.

Why root to keep teams we think are stronger or worse matchups for the Steelers out? The stronger the better. We know we will have to earn it. Why root for the Pats to play a hapless Tennessee team just to keep a stronger opponent out of the tournament?

I think the Steelers beat all of them, no matter who they play.

I didn't think you meant me in particular ... what I mostly mean is the people who for some reason think it would be better for the Patriots to have an easy path to the conference championship so that we might not have to face the Ravens. When actually, in 95% of the likely playoff scenarios, we are playing Jacksonville no matter what, and also in 95% of the likely scenarios, the Ravens would face the Patriots in the second round, not us. Two teams I don't like beating each other up is a lot better than one team I despise having a cakewalk.

And in case it isn't clear, wishing a bad time on the Patriots is the default that overrides everything else - we can deal with the Ravens or whatever just fine, as long as things suck worse for them.

cubanstogie
12-29-2017, 07:34 PM
The refs made the correct call acording to the rule. James should have gone to the ground controlling the ball instead of trying to score. It's on him, not the refs.

BTW, I didn't say anything about Harrison, but you did.
Ive got no problem with James making the effort to score, its like a RB fumbling on a second effort. Shit happens. The problem with the rule is some say catching ball and knee touching ground then turning and diving forward is a football move, those refs didn't see it that way but IMO if it was Gronk making the football move its a TD. Its done, playoffs will start and everyone 0-0. I am hoping for rematch and a competitive game, like I said getting Haden back and AB will be a boost. Obviously we have to find answer for Gronk, I will actually be a little disappointed if we have to play the Chiefs in the AFC championship. Harrison is irrelevant to me actually, Im not worried about him beating Villanueva, I could actually see him getting a personal foul called against him and hoodie will go nuts.

st33lersguy
12-29-2017, 07:59 PM
The sooner the ratbirds and cheaters seasons end the better. Whiny ass harbaugh, big gummed suggs and an organization that erected a statue for a murderer is unlikable enough anyway

BostonBlackie
12-29-2017, 08:04 PM
Ive got no problem with James making the effort to score, its like a RB fumbling on a second effort. Shit happens. The problem with the rule is some say catching ball and knee touching ground then turning and diving forward is a football move, those refs didn't see it that way but IMO if it was Gronk making the football move its a TD. Its done, playoffs will start and everyone 0-0. I am hoping for rematch and a competitive game, like I said getting Haden back and AB will be a boost. Obviously we have to find answer for Gronk, I will actually be a little disappointed if we have to play the Chiefs in the AFC championship. Harrison is irrelevant to me actually, Im not worried about him beating Villanueva, I could actually see him getting a personal foul called against him and hoodie will go nuts.

Yeah. I see your point. According to the head of referees the fact that he was still in the act of falling overrules the posibility of making a football move. You, according to their thinking, can't do both things at the same time. Any move made while falling is still part of going to the ground during a catch, and you have to control the ball throughout the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63VVS-Iqmmk

StillCurtains
12-30-2017, 03:02 AM
Despite what anyone one says besides the fact of not having Shazier, I would like the Steelers to be fully healthy for the entirety of the playoffs.

After that, I could care less who the Steelers or Patriots play in the divisional round, but I would like both of them to win. Next I want the Steelers to beat the Patriots in the AFCCG. I know many would disagree and would like them to lose before then, but for me, it's time to beat them.

Then of course, win SB 52. I could care less who it is they play.

BostonBlackie
12-30-2017, 03:25 AM
Despite what anyone one says besides the fact of not having Shazier, I would like the Steelers to be fully healthy for the entirety of the playoffs.

After that, I could care less who the Steelers or Patriots play in the divisional round, but I would like both of them to win. Next I want the Steelers to beat the Patriots in the AFCCG. I know many would disagree and would like them to lose before then, but for me, it's time to beat them.

Then of course, win SB 52. I could care less who it is they play.

Translation: The Patriots aren't that good this year, so I think this time we can beat them.

StillCurtains
12-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Translation: The Patriots aren't that good this year, so I think this time we can beat them.

Incorrect!

Last 4 meetings vs Patriots:

2015 Regular Season:
Bell: Suspended
Bryant: Suspended
Pouncey: Injured

2016 Regular Season:
Ben:Injured
Wheaton: Injured
Ladarius Green: Injured
Heyward: IR

2016/17 AFCCG
Bell: Injured 1st Quarter

2017 Regular Season
AB: Injured start of 2nd Quarter
Haden: Injured
Gilbert: Suspended
McDonald: Injured
Shazier: IR

Translation: The Patriots have been moreso running on borrowed time than the so called perception that they are the better team. Yes the Patriots were without Gronk in the AFCCG and have had a small number of injuries against us in this year's regular season game.

However; the truth is that they have been far more healthier than the Steelers in recent meetings all the while with the losses of Steelers players being much more significant.

BostonBlackie
12-30-2017, 12:21 PM
Incorrect!

Last 4 meetings vs Patriots:

2015 Regular Season:
Bell: Suspended
Pouncey: Injured

2016 Regular Season:
Ben:Injured

2016/17 AFCCG
Bell: Injured 1st Quarter

2017 Regular Season
AB: Injured start of 2nd Quarter
Haden: Injured
Gilbert: Suspended
McDonald: Injured
Shazier: IR

Translation: The Patriots have been moreso running on borrowed time than the so called perception that they are the better team. Yes the Patriots were without Gronk in the AFCCG and have had a small number of injuries against us in this year's regular season game.

However; the truth is that they have been far more healthier than the Steelers in recent meetings all the while with the losses of Steelers players being much more significant.

Ah huh. You don't have to be the better team to be the better team.

BTW, don't you think you should wait until you actually beat them?

StillCurtains
12-30-2017, 06:54 PM
Ah huh. You don't have to be the better team to be the better team.

BTW, don't you think you should wait until you actually beat them?

What you said makes no sense. It would be nice to be ss HEALTHY as the Patriots have been in the last 4 meetings before you come over here blowing smoke.

For instance just taking that fact that Ben was one player that was out in last season's regular season game. You don't win that game without Brady and that would have been your excuse, and a valid one.

vader29
12-31-2017, 03:14 PM
:chuckle:

AtlantaDan
12-31-2017, 04:55 PM

Shoes
12-31-2017, 04:56 PM
Bengals up 14-3

fansince'76
12-31-2017, 05:00 PM
Bengals up 14-3

17-3 now.

Does this mean Harbaugh is still the best HC in the AFCN?

AtlantaDan
12-31-2017, 05:01 PM
Bengals up 14-3

17-3 at the half :toofunny:

Shoes
12-31-2017, 05:03 PM
17-3 now.

Does this mean Harbaugh is still the best HC in the AFCN?

Steelermania
12-31-2017, 05:07 PM
17-3 at the half :toofunny:

You spoke too soon.

43Hitman
12-31-2017, 05:08 PM
Bungles bungled the kick coverage and allowed the Rats to return it inside the 10 and they then scored on the next play from Flaccid.

17-10 @ halftime

AtlantaDan
12-31-2017, 05:11 PM
You spoke too soon.

Yep - bad teams find a way to lose

Shoes
12-31-2017, 05:31 PM
Flacco just burned on a 89 yard pick six

AtlantaDan
12-31-2017, 05:35 PM
Flacco just burned on a 89 yard pick six

Wild play - should have been first and goal but Ravens receiver juggled ball to Bengal after good Flacco pass - enjoying this

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-31-2017, 05:37 PM
So far looking like Balt may not make the playoffs if things hold up.

Buff 19-0 over Miami
Ten 15-3 over Jax

12-31-2017, 05:43 PM
I spoke to soon and Cinci D look like The Keystone Cops on the last play.

pczach
12-31-2017, 05:44 PM
Wild play - should have been first and goal but Ravens receiver juggled ball to Bengal after good Flacco pass - enjoying this

The Ravens have a history of playing the Patriots tough, but the more I think about it, the team that may be the best matchup to beat the Cheats is the Chargers. They can get pressure on the quarterback just rushing four, and have a good quarterback that can make some throws with some decent weapons. They may be the toughest matchup for Brady and his gang of all the wildcard contenders.

Do the Chargers have any shot?

12-31-2017, 05:47 PM
The Ravens have a history of playing the Patriots tough, but the more I think about it, the team that may be the best matchup to beat the Cheats is the Chargers. They can get pressure on the quarterback just rushing four, and have a good quarterback that can make some throws with some decent weapons. They may be the toughest matchup for Brady and his gang of all the wildcard contenders.

Do the Chargers have any shot? I still think they will have a hard time with KC again if that happens. The Pats D had no answer for Hunt.

pczach
12-31-2017, 05:51 PM
I still think they will have a hard time with KC again if that happens. The Pats D had no answer for Hunt.

True.

I just don't know what Chiefs team will show up. Last time they met, they had Berry who is gone for the year, and they have been wildly inconsistent with no pass rush.

12-31-2017, 05:54 PM
True.

I just don't know what Chiefs team will show up. Last time they met, they had Berry who is gone for the year, and they have been wildly inconsistent with no pass rush. Yep KC D is more vulnerable now for sure.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:18 PM
It looks like the Bengals are imploding again. They just can't help themselves.

st33lersguy
12-31-2017, 06:25 PM
Looks like Baltimore will win and make the postseason after all.

12-31-2017, 06:25 PM
Yep D ran out of gas and went to garbage after the pick 6.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:26 PM
TD by Mike Wallace to put Baltimore in the lead.

27-24

12-31-2017, 06:32 PM
TD by Mike Wallace to put Baltimore in the lead.

27-24 Right now it comes down to who wins this if Balt makes the playoffs. Looks like Tenn and Buff are going to win. Ps. Wallace is all they have at wr and not to afraid of The Ravens anyways.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:36 PM
Titans won.

Under 2 minutes left in the Bills game.

12-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Titans won.

Under 2 minutes left in the Bills game. Bills won now and up to Cinci.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:43 PM
Bills won now and up to Cinci.

Yep.

C'mon, Cinci!

*Did I say that out loud?* :lol:

st33lersguy
12-31-2017, 06:45 PM
Bengals giving me another reason to hate them

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch pigeons missed playoffs

teegre
12-31-2017, 06:50 PM
I’m rooting for the Bengals... really. I hate myself right now.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:51 PM
C'mon, Bengals, you pieces of crap!

OHHHHHHHHH My!

teegre
BOYD!!!

43Hitman
12-31-2017, 06:52 PM
BOYD!!!
:lol: Poor Rats :lol:

st33lersguy
12-31-2017, 06:53 PM
44 seconds for Cindy to blow it

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:53 PM
OMG! TD BENGALS! :lol:

EzraTank
12-31-2017, 06:55 PM
Getting the Ravens defense out of the playoffs = HUGE WIN!

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:56 PM
Flacco is sacko'd.

EzraTank
12-31-2017, 06:56 PM
Flacco and Dalton ... just underwhelming QBs.

12-31-2017, 06:57 PM
So Balt is out and Buffalo is in. Buffalo loses to whoever they face without McCoy

EzraTank
12-31-2017, 06:58 PM
Bye bye ratbirds defense. They are a team we struggle against, so happy to see them gone.

Lady Steel
12-31-2017, 06:58 PM
Bwahahaha! The Ravens lose!

Mojouw
12-31-2017, 06:59 PM
Harbaugh and Flacco are frauds. 4th and forever for the season and you throw 8 yards short of the sticks to the 67 year old TE? What a joke.

st33lersguy
HAHAHAHAHA!

To quote Pittsburgh dad: Hey tom!

teegre
Ravens are out!!!

Four different games had to fall just right... and it happened.

LOL

steelreserve
Well ... Go Chiefs, I guess.

Would've liked to see the Ravens beat up New England or knock them out, but at least it's got to be about the most frustrating way for their season to end.

Lady Steel
Welp, Marvin Lewis' head coaching career in Cincinnati ends with a win.

43Hitman
12-31-2017, 07:00 PM
Titans at KC

Bills at Jax

polamalubeast
12-31-2017, 07:00 PM
The Bills are in the playoffs....Crazy!

12-31-2017, 07:03 PM
Titans at KC

Bills at Jax Which means we will face Jax and NE will face KC.

43Hitman
12-31-2017, 07:05 PM
Which means we will face Jax and NE will face KC.
Unless both road teams win, then we'll face the Titans. I think.

SteelMayhem72
12-31-2017, 07:09 PM
Which means we will face Jax and NE will face KC.
I for one did not want to play JAX again

polamalubeast
12-31-2017, 07:14 PM
No playoffs for the Seahawks too....

Shoes
12-31-2017, 07:15 PM
I for one did not want to play JAX again

I'm actually looking forward to it!

vader29
12-31-2017, 07:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!

To quote Pittsburgh dad: Hey tom!

:lol:

12-31-2017, 07:19 PM
I for one did not want to play JAX again They just lost their last two games and not afraid of them. Different story this time and who we will be playing. Again no way Buffalo beats them without McCoy.

polamalubeast
12-31-2017, 07:20 PM
Now that the Bills are in the playoffs for the first time since 1999, the team that has the biggest drought without making the playoffs are the Browns(2002).

12-31-2017, 07:22 PM
Unless both road teams win, then we'll face the Titans. I think. Titian's have a chance but Buffalo don't. I don't see either road teams winning though but you never know.

SteelMayhem72
12-31-2017, 07:23 PM
The Bills...lmao...i bet the jags are glad as well

teegre
12-31-2017, 07:23 PM
Now that the Bills are in the playoffs for the first time since 1999, the team that has the biggest drought without making the playoffs are the Browns(2002).

The Browns can get both Rosen AND Barkley, they’ll be in the playoffs for the 2019 season.

12-31-2017, 07:26 PM
Now that the Bills are in the playoffs for the first time since 1999, the team that has the biggest drought without making the playoffs are the Browns(2002). Well if the Browns can manage more then 1 win out of the next 32 games they may surprise.:party:

steelreserve
12-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Jacksonville seems like they may not be as good as their record ... they could lose that game, in which case we get KC. Still looking like a cupcake game into the AFCCG no matter what for Tom Goatse and his crew, though.

salamander
12-31-2017, 07:48 PM
Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that the whiny Bitch Pigeons of Seattle missed the playoffs as well. The NFC in general was pretty stacked this season.

Shoes
12-31-2017, 07:54 PM
Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that the whiny Bitch Pigeons of Seattle missed the playoffs as well. The NFC in general was pretty stacked this season.

DA STEALERS PAYED DA REFS!!!

polamalubeast
12-31-2017, 09:50 PM

The ravens and the chargers were better that the Bills and the titans this year,but this is BUF and TEN who are in.

cubanstogie
12-31-2017, 09:55 PM
Jacksonville seems like they may not be as good as their record ... they could lose that game, in which case we get KC. Still looking like a cupcake game into the AFCCG no matter what for Tom Goatse and his crew, though.
Bortles looked bad last week and again today, except for one throw when receiver dropped perfect TD pass. I could see them losing next week, but don't want them to. Bills have no chance of beating the cheats. Right now i think Chiefs will beat the Pats. I know bad QB's have looked good against Steelers d this year, but Bortles needs to have game of his life to win in Pittsburgh in playoff atmosphere.

fansince'76
12-31-2017, 10:59 PM
Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that the whiny Bitch Pigeons of Seattle missed the playoffs as well.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/kdOPBP9vuZA/mqdefault.jpg

fansince'76
12-31-2017, 11:00 PM

Business as usual.

BlackAndGold
12-31-2017, 11:03 PM
http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/kdOPBP9vuZA/mqdefault.jpg

Seattle's "era" is done.

st33lersguy
12-31-2017, 11:30 PM
All that investment in the defense, and what good did that defense do Baltimore? Lol

polamalubeast
01-01-2018, 07:29 AM

tube517
01-01-2018, 08:20 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Czb6yAwXUAE5Rr1.jpg

vader29
01-01-2018, 09:18 AM

Lady Steel
01-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Those are some classy fans. What a wonderful way to say thank you.

st33lersguy
01-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Ravens have now lost 7 out of their last 9 against the Bengals, ouch

43Hitman
01-01-2018, 06:17 PM

Those are some classy fans. What a wonderful way to say thank you.

That is awesome, thanks for sharing.