PDA

View Full Version : What Is the Over/Under for JuJu Getting Fined for This?

Craic
12-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Just found this on another site. I didn't even notice it in the game.

https://deadspin.com/juju-smith-schuster-celebrates-steelers-td-by-reenactin-1821371501

Yeah, I don't think the league's going to like that, especially since Burfict is still out. To be honest, it's also a bit classless since there was a semi-serious injury (two weeks in concussion protocol = semi-serious injury in my book). Although, I do have to admit, since it was Burfict, my outrage for JuJu's reenactment after his TD is muted. But still, show a little more class.

SteelMayhem72
12-17-2017, 10:08 PM
Just found this on another site. I didn't even notice it in the game.

https://deadspin.com/juju-smith-schuster-celebrates-steelers-td-by-reenactin-1821371501

Yeah, I don't think the league's going to like that, especially since Burfict is still out. To be honest, it's also a bit classless since there was a semi-serious injury (two weeks in concussion protocol = semi-serious injury in my book). Although, I do have to admit, since it was Burfict, my outrage for JuJu's reenactment after his TD is muted. But still, show a little more class.Oh great he will probably get suspended again

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

fansince'76
12-17-2017, 10:10 PM
Oh great he will probably get suspended again

Nah, there was no postgame cryfest by Jon Gruden this time. Oh, the humanity! :drama:

Fire Goodell
12-17-2017, 10:11 PM
fuck burfict, loved the celebration

Craic
12-17-2017, 10:11 PM
Nah, there was no postgame cryfest by Jon Gruden this time. Oh, the humanity! :drama:

:chuckle:

tube517
12-18-2017, 04:36 AM
Goodhell will take his bike and new puppy.

Drazo85
12-18-2017, 09:18 AM
Classless!? That celebration is a thing of beauty! Fuck burfict!

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-18-2017, 10:12 AM
What if he reinacted Gronkowski elbowing Tredavious White in the back of the head, out of bounds, after the play was over?? Both equally offensive and suspendable for 1 game in the NFL eyes.

Craic
12-18-2017, 11:49 AM
What if he reinacted Gronkowski elbowing Tredavious White in the back of the head, out of bounds, after the play was over?? Both equally offensive and suspendable for 1 game in the NFL eyes.

Had JuJu reenacted it? That would have been a thing of beauty—a way of pushing Gronk to do something stupid. Had Gronk reenacted his own flying elbow, it would have been classless, just as JUJU reenacting his was classless. It's a matter of celebrating your act hurting someone that is the problem.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-18-2017, 12:00 PM
It's a matter of celebrating your act hurting someone that is the problem.

Did JuJu hit Burfict straight up in the front of the numbers? Did JuJu drop a shoulder into Burfict's chestplate? Was is during the play and in bounds? Those are all elements of contact in the game of football.

Gronkowski's play had none of those elements and should not be compared, let alone reprimanded with the same degree of suspension. JuJu made a great block, but the taunting is a penalty. JuJu reinacting the play was hilarious to me, as its laughable the kid was suspended a game for playing football.

If JuJu had done that on the tennis court, or the basketball court, then there should be hefty suspension, but the game is football.

zulater
12-18-2017, 12:28 PM
I honestly wonder how hurt Burfict is? Personally I think he knows with that loss against the Steelers the season was over and he more or less quit on his team. Of course it seems as though his teammates took their cue from him and have quit on their coach these past two games. If the Bengals had been playing the Steelers yesterday I got a feeling Burfict would have suited up even with them being eliminated from the playoff picture. Because as we all know Burfict loves taking out Steelers players with cheap shots.

Anyway screw the league. Go Ju Ju!

Fire Goodell
12-18-2017, 12:38 PM
I honestly wonder how hurt Burfict is? Personally I think he knows with that loss against the Steelers the season was over and he more or less quit on his team. Of course it seems as though his teammates took their cue from him and have quit on their coach these past two games. If the Bengals had been playing the Steelers yesterday I got a feeling Burfict would have suited up even with them being eliminated from the playoff picture. Because as we all know Burfict loves taking out Steelers players with cheap shots.

Anyway screw the league. Go Ju Ju!

I don't think burfict quit on the team, he hasn't been cleared to play yet and is in the NFL protocol. But if it was anyone else I'd feel bad about him.

zulater
12-18-2017, 12:52 PM
I don't think burfict quit on the team, he hasn't been cleared to play yet and is in the NFL protocol. But if it was anyone else I'd feel bad about him.

If a guy didn't want to clear the protocol it's an easy thing to claim your head isn't quite clear. Remember this is the asshole who claims AB faked his concussion to the point of missing the following weeks playoff game. So yeah I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

fansince'76
12-18-2017, 12:58 PM
If a guy didn't want to clear the protocol it's an easy thing to claim your head isn't quite clear. Remember this is the asshole who claims AB faked his concussion to the point of missing the following weeks playoff game. So yeah I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly. The Bengals aren't playing for anything at this point, so why not start the offseason a couple of weeks earlier with pay?

SteelMember
12-18-2017, 03:36 PM

Not that I give a squirt for the guy, but he has had multiple concussions in the past couple years. His head was never quite right to begin with though.