PDA

View Full Version : Dad Loses His Cool, Threatens To F@*% Up Bullies.

SteelerEmpire
09-18-2010, 10:32 AM
It was 'several' boys picking on his handicapped daughter (including throwing condoms at her) at such a level that the child had to be placed on suicide watch... what would you do ? .... watch the video.
----------------------------

Authorities arrested a central Florida father Thursday after he boarded a school bus and reportedly threatened students who were allegedly bullying his daughter.

LINK: http://abcnews.go.com/US/dad-loses-cool-threatens-students-bus/story?id=11660119

SteelerSal
09-18-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm on the dad's side....I've been in similar situations in the past, defending my kids and if I had to serve jail time, it would of been worth it.

Borski
09-18-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd do the same thing the Dad did.

But to defend the school, if a crazed man came on to the bus and threatened students they have to protect the students.

SteelerSal
09-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I'd do the same thing the Dad did.

But to defend the school, if a crazed man came on to the bus and threatened students they have to protect the students.

Hell, the bus driver is part of the school system and he should of been protecting the daughter. The harrassment should have never of gotten out of hand in the first place if the driver took care of business himself. IMO

LLT
09-18-2010, 11:24 AM
I would have my attorney IMMEDIATELY supboena the school for records of the the school bus video during the dates she was assaulted...then counter the schools objections to his behavior with a threat of litigation in regards to their failure to provide his daughter with a safe enviroment.

His actions were wrong...but the school was negligent in its responsibility and might want to think twice about pissing off someone who has a strong legal case against them.

venom
09-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Great Job for the Dad . Hope all is well with his daughter in the future

smokin3000gt
09-18-2010, 11:29 AM
I think sometimes violence is the only answer. :boxing:

The school should definitely gotten involved way before the dad had to. If I was the dad, I'd make sure everyone knew the school does nothing about harassment and bullying.

silver & black
09-18-2010, 01:49 PM
As the father of two girls, I would have done the same thing. It might be the wrong way to handle it (definitely is the wrong way), but that kind of action is what boys understand. You can bet the bullsh*t stopped after dad was done.

I hate bullies... I "took care of" my share of them in Jr. High and High School.

LLT
09-18-2010, 02:14 PM
As the father of two girls, I would have done the same thing. It might be the wrong way to handle it (definitely is the wrong way), but that kind of action is what boys understand. You can bet the bullsh*t stopped after dad was done.

I hate bullies... I "took care of" my share of them in Jr. High and High School.

I have an old army buddy who once approached a little teenage punk who gave him the finger after he was warned about his attitude. He told my friend...I'm 17, you cant touch me. My buddy walked up to the little shit and whispered into his ear through gritted teeth..."I have five friends who will SWEAR that I wasnt here today."

The punk got the message loud and clear.

st33lersguy
09-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Glad this father is standing up for his daughter, the bullies should be severely punished

The WH
09-19-2010, 03:55 PM
dude, those bus drivers dont give a fuck. when i was in high school i had 3 people holding me down trying to take my shoes off to throw them out the window. bus driver said nothing.... they backed off when i headbutted one of the kids in the ear 2 or 3 times. the bus drivers in this world are best summed up by the bus driver in Billy Madison.

the dad is completely in the right here. if kids did that to one of my kids, i would buy the cops the cuffs because im going to bicycle kick a 14 year old, for sure.

stlrtruck
09-20-2010, 08:17 AM
While he could have toned his language down and showed a bit of restraint, I'm with the dad.

Godfather
09-25-2010, 02:16 PM
He deserves a medal. I wish I could get on the jury so I could come back with 'not guilty'.

Devilsdancefloor
09-25-2010, 02:22 PM
the young punk ass kids would be picking up teeth hoping that the dentist could put them back in.

Galax Steeler
09-25-2010, 02:23 PM
I bet he got his point across to them.

BnG_Hevn
09-30-2010, 06:39 PM
I don't agree with it. I'm all for violence when needed, but there were many other kids on that bus who didn't need to be involved in his tirade.

If all the hazing and bullying happened on the bus and only the bus, I think I'd pound the bus driver first. As for the kids, I'd hire other kids who are bigger and stronger to show the punks that what goes around comes around.

There are plenty of ways to resolve the situation, with satisfaction, without a grown man threatening kids.

BPS3akaWirels3
09-30-2010, 06:57 PM
What ticks me off is everyone picks on people all the time no matter the age... One on one it's no big deal but when you have a group of people it's the cool thing to do... Go Dad... That's why I lost my job this week because I stood up for my 50 employees and they did not like it and fired me..

Polamalu Princess
09-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Wow. We have a 10 year old daughter and I can tell you 100% I would be fighting back on her behalf. I may not have gone about it the same way that this father did, but my voice would have been heard. It is a shame that this happens today. So very sad.