PDA

View Full Version : Week 14: The Square Root of A$$holes over Playoff Seeding

teegre
12-08-2017, 06:45 AM
For those of us who watch other games, and want a rooting interest, here are the winners/losers who would most help the Steelers.

Raidahs @ Chiefs
One was the pre-season darling who struggled early and if not for a weak AFC, would be out of playoff contention. The other started off 5-0 and then fell off of a cliff. Coin flip.

Niners @ Texans
The general rule is to root for the NFC over the AFC. Plus, a win by the Niners moves them down in the top 5 of the draft... farther away from Saquon Barkley. Go Niners.

Colts @ Bills
See the above about the Raidahs & Chiefs... except these two teams never really had a good moment. Meh.

Bears @ Bengals
I hope that a Bears player cleanly blocks Burfict, does not taunt him, and does not draw a penalty. Then, I want to see what Mrs. Burfict (Jon Gruden) has to say about it. He will probably get the Bears player’s name wrong. “That Tarankinskilvich just trucked my girlfriend... quarterbacks should not be allowed to block my sweetie pie.” Da Bears!!!

Titans @ Cardinals
NFC over AFC. Go Steelers West.

Jets @ Broncos
A third game where two lowly AFC teams still have a shot at the playoffs. Wow!!! Who cares???

Washington @ Los Angeles
NFC over AFC. Go Washington.

Whiners @ Jaguars
Finally, a game where I have a solid rooting interest. Oh wait... I hate Seattle. Argh!!!... go Bitch Pigeons!!!

Taperiots @ Dolphins
Duh. Go Dolphins!!!!!

Enjoy.

tube517
12-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Mrs Burfict [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moose
12-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Getting to the point of the season where the only team I root for to lose besides the bungholes...is the Taperiots ! I like your picks though....GO STEELER's !

SteelMayhem72
12-08-2017, 09:21 PM
If the bills lose we automatically get a playoff spot. I just to win the division Sunday and get that out of the way!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

teegre
12-08-2017, 09:30 PM
If the bills lose we automatically get a playoff spot.

Excellent point!!!

steelreserve
12-08-2017, 09:57 PM
The real takeaway from this week's matchups: Tom Brady has a square asshole.

Hawkman
12-08-2017, 10:29 PM

Was that a late night drunk statement??? Just asking.:noidea::rofl2:

43Hitman
12-09-2017, 04:50 AM
Was that a late night drunk statement??? Just asking.:noidea::rofl2:

He's always like that. :lol: So either he is drunk 24/7 or just has a very good sense of humor. :rofl2:

pczach
12-09-2017, 08:23 AM

He may have a square asshole today, but he and Gisele like to mix things up. He has several attachments to vary the shape of what comes out.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Hx5PItP0Om8/maxresdefault.jpg

Hawkman
12-09-2017, 09:56 AM
He may have a square asshole today, but he and Gisele like to mix things up. He has several attachments to vary the shape of what comes out.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Hx5PItP0Om8/maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t know what it is, but something about that is TERRIBLY WRONG!