PDA

View Full Version : Vontaze Burfict on head shot that concussed Antonio Brown: 'He faked that'

polamalubeast
12-04-2017, 03:08 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/vontaze-burfict-on-head-shot-that-concussed-antonio-brown-he-faked-that/

It's pathetic .... Never Brown would have missed a playoff game against Denver if he would not have had a concussion!

st33lersguy
12-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Pos

tube517
12-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Jackhole

DesertSteel
12-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Heavy dose in Nix in his chest all night!

AtlantaDan
12-04-2017, 03:29 PM
I wonder if the Steelers have a doomsday play in place to take out Burfict's knee if he goes after Ben, Brown or Bell again with a blatantly cheap shot?

polamalubeast
12-04-2017, 03:32 PM
I wonder if the Steelers have a doomsday play in place to take out Burfict's knee if he goes after Ben, Brown or Bell again with a blatantly cheap shot?

maybe Nix!

tube517
12-04-2017, 03:35 PM
maybe Nix!

DeCastro has a mean streak when he's pissed. Don't be surprised if he comes flying at Dickhead, Goose Wallace style.

polamalubeast
12-04-2017, 03:38 PM
DeCastro has a mean streak when he's pissed. Don't be surprised if he comes flying at Dickhead, Goose Wallace style.

Yes, but I do not want to see one of our key players being suspended for the next game......

Born2Steel
12-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Burfict will be Burfict. All we need to do is win this game and he is insignificant.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-04-2017, 05:12 PM

As long as they keep Marvin Lewis healthy and coaching on the sidelines, the Bengals will lose. Steelers should put a protective barrier around Marv, so he can continue to make bad coaching decisions and not winning.

As for Burfict, he needs the Keith Rivers crackback block, broken jaw treatment. Maybe Vance McDonald can help with that.

smokin3000gt
12-04-2017, 06:36 PM
well there is a reason Burfict isn't known for his class, empathy, or brains..

SteelerFanInStl
12-04-2017, 06:38 PM
It's really hard to believe that anyone could possibly be as stupid as Burfict and Pac Man. You gotta try really hard to be that dumb.

Shoes
12-04-2017, 07:13 PM
As long as they keep Marvin Lewis healthy and coaching on the sidelines, the Bengals will lose. Steelers should put a protective barrier around Marv, so he can continue to make bad coaching decisions and not winning.

As for Burfict, he needs the Keith Rivers crackback block, broken jaw treatment. Maybe Vance McDonald can help with that.

This 100x

Psycho Ward 86
12-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Bulletin Board material. Burfict timing. I'll take it

vader29
12-04-2017, 11:02 PM

st33lersguy
12-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Juju knocked out his sorry ass

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Looked like a Hines Ward hit.

86WARD
12-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Looked like Burfict faked several injuries tonight.

SteelerFanInStl
12-04-2017, 11:06 PM

Fake that bitch!

Butch
12-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Burfect deserves a Grammy for his acting...LOL

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 11:08 PM
So glad JuJu lit him up, even though it cost us.

tube517
12-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Looked like a Hines Ward hit.

Guess who was at practice this week...

smokin3000gt
12-04-2017, 11:10 PM
fake news. SAD!

Lady Steel
12-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Sorry if this statement offends anyone, but JuJu's hit on Burfict was glorious. Karma, bitch.

Butch
12-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Sorry if this statement offends anyone, but JuJu's hit on Burfict was glorious. Karma, bitch.
Amen Sister!!!

86WARD
12-04-2017, 11:19 PM

I don’t think and I may be going out on a limb here, you’re probably not making many waves with that comment.

[emoji6]

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Looked like Burfict faked several injuries tonight.

No doubt about it!

86WARD
12-04-2017, 11:21 PM
No doubt about it!

My favorite one was when he was on a knee with a left arm injury, yet he’s leaning on his left arm and smiling...just when Pittsburgh started to get some momentum.

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:29 PM
My favorite one was when he was on a knee with a left arm injury, yet he’s leaning on his left arm and smiling...just when Pittsburgh started to get some momentum.

Exactly, like a big tree stump. I think JuJu will miss a game for this tho.

86WARD
12-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Exactly, like a big tree stump. I think JuJu will miss a game for this tho.

You really think he will get a suspension for that?

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-04-2017, 11:35 PM
I don’t think and I may be going out on a limb here, you’re probably not making many waves with that comment.

[emoji6] Yep we are cool lol! Not to mention he look like he tried to twist JUJU ankle.

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 11:35 PM

As much as Gruden and that other fool were crying about it? Yep.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-04-2017, 11:39 PM
As much as Gruden and that other fool were crying about it? Yep.

I know....its football and yes it was a penalty for helmet to helmet, plus taunting, but I don't think it deserves suspension.

Truth of the matter is, the play was just Karma.

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:40 PM

They did it to Gronk, I could see it happening, adding what Gary said.

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 11:43 PM
I also enjoyed watching Ben getting driven into the ground well after releasing the ball with no call forthcoming, yet getting the call for an obvious flop. Lousy officiating.

Butch
12-04-2017, 11:46 PM
I also enjoyed watching Ben getting driven into the ground well after releasing the ball with no call forthcoming, yet getting the call for an obvious flop. Lousy officiating.
I saw that too and said the same thing to my son.

I loved the way Ben responded by simply leading our team down the field for the win...again.

teegre
12-04-2017, 11:48 PM
I know....its football and yes it was a penalty for helmet to helmet, plus taunting, but I don't think it deserves suspension.

Truth of the matter is, the play was just Karma.

Spot on. Karma’s a bitch!!!

btw: JuJu puts his shoulder into Burfict’s chest (not helmet-to-helmet). The taunt, on the other hand, was a bit much. But, again, Burfict deserves to be taunted.

SteelerFanInStl
12-04-2017, 11:49 PM

You can't even start to compare that hit to Gronk's. JuJu made a block and just got his helmet up too high. It was a football play. Gronk gave a forearm shiver to the helmet of a player laying on the ground and not looking at him well after the play was over. His was a deliberate dirty play.

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:52 PM
You can't even start to compare that hit to Gronk's. JuJu made a block and just got his helmet up too high. It was a football play. Gronk gave a forearm shiver to the helmet of a player laying on the ground and not looking at him well after the play was over. His was a deliberate dirty play.

I'm not comparing it, but the NFL will and the taunt will probably seal it. Hope I'm wrong.

Craic
12-04-2017, 11:54 PM

Glorious? No. No injury is glorious. However, if any Bengal had to be injured tonight, I'd prefer it be Burfict to anyone else.

Of course, I'm honestly not sure he was actually injured on Ju Ju's hit. Watch how he grabs his legs and tries to trip him up after hit. Then, when the whistles come, he's completely out of it. Of course, once they get him back in to the tunnel, he tells them to take the immobilization straps off and walks into the lockerroom like nothing happened per the reporter on MNF.

Is it possible he wasn't faking? Absolutely. But after flopping earlier in the game and drawing penalty for it against the Steelers (which the camera's caught him celebrating with a elbow tuck), I really wouldn't put it past him to have tried to make more out of the hit than it was. What's even funnier is that if he DID do that, he basically got himself ejected from the game (not allowed to come back do to medical reasons) and it created a big hole in the Bungle's defense.

- - - Updated - - -

btw: JuJu puts his shoulder into Burfict’s chest (not helmet-to-helmet). The taunt, on the other hand, was a bit much. But, again, Burfict deserves to be taunted.

Exactly. I think Ju Ju gets fined for taunting, but not for the hit. And, personally, I'd be absolutely okay with that. After seeing your own player go off with possibly a life-altering injury, to stand over another player you just leveled and taunt him is absolutely classless. I don't care if it was Turkey Jones who got laid out. You just don't do that. Imagine the uproar on this site if Burfict did that to one of our players. Heck, imagine the uproar if Mitchell did that. Ju Ju shouldn't get a pass. And, that goes doubly-so because of his age. Fine him for the taunt. Teach him now that when you lay a player out, you don't taunt them, you call for the other teams medical staff a la Hines Ward.

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 11:55 PM
What's even funnier is that if he DID do that, he basically got himself ejected from the game (not allowed to come back do to medical reasons) and it created a big hole in the Bungle's defense.

Yep, I noticed the sledding got considerably easier for Bell once Birth Defect went out.

86WARD
12-04-2017, 11:56 PM

Gronk was totally different. Don’t think it’s even remotely the same. JuJu was making a football play (as was Kiko Alonso). Gronk made a calculated decision to hit a guy with a forearm from behind.

Lady Steel
12-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Glorious? No. No injury is glorious. However, if any Bengal had to be injured tonight, I'd prefer it be Burfict to anyone else.

Of course, I'm honestly not sure he was actually injured on Ju Ju's hit. Watch how he grabs his legs and tries to trip him up after hit. Then, when the whistles come, he's completely out of it. Of course, once they get him back in to the tunnel, he tells them to take the immobilization straps off and walks into the lockerroom like nothing happened per the reporter on MNF.

Is it possible he wasn't faking? Absolutely. But after flopping earlier in the game and drawing penalty for it against the Steelers (which the camera's caught him celebrating with a elbow tuck), I really wouldn't put it past him to have tried to make more out of the hit than it was. What's even funnier is that if he DID do that, he basically got himself ejected from the game (not allowed to come back do to medical reasons) and it created a big hole in the Bungle's defense.

Brufict was carted off with a head injury, pointing his right index finger skyward as Bengals fans chanted his name. Before he reached the locker room, though, Burfict jumped off the cart and walked the rest of the way, Joe Danneman of FOX19 in Cincinnati reported.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/04/juju-smith-schusters-illegal-hit-knocks-out-vontaze-burfict/

SteelerFanInStl
12-04-2017, 11:58 PM
BTW, Iloka's hit straight to the head of AB was much worse than the hit on Burfict but no one's talking about that one. I'm amazed that AB held on to the ball. Iloka lined him up and lowered his helmet to make direct contact.

Shoes
12-04-2017, 11:59 PM
BTW, Iloka's hit straight to the head of AB was much worse than the hit on Burfict but no one's talking about that one. I'm amazed that AB held on to the ball. Iloka lined him up and lowered his helmet to make direct contact.

No question about that one.

fansince'76
12-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Imagine the uproar on this site if Burfict did that to one of our players.

He HAS done it to our players and on more than one occasion. Besides, it turned out he was faking injury (for like the 3rd time tonight) anyway. Not crying any tears for Birth Defect.

Craic
12-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Brufict was carted off with a head injury, pointing his right index finger skyward as Bengals fans chanted his name. Before he reached the locker room, though, Burfict jumped off the cart and walked the rest of the way, Joe Danneman of FOX19 in Cincinnati reported.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/04/juju-smith-schusters-illegal-hit-knocks-out-vontaze-burfict/

Yep, it confirms what the MNF reporter said.

Again, I'm not foolish enough to say he wasn't knocked woozy and that they had to take precautions. Heck, NHL players have died, came back to life, and then wanted to get back into the game. However, I'm also not foolish enough to believe Burfict would try to orchestrate a bigger penalty and a little sympathy by acting.

SteelerFanInStl
12-05-2017, 12:03 AM
He HAS done it to our players and on more than one occasion. Besides, it turned out he was faking injury (for like the 3rd time tonight) anyway. Not crying any tears for Birth Defect.

Agreed. Karma's a bitch.

Craic
12-05-2017, 12:04 AM

Really? I can remember only once when he stood over our player and taunted them after a devastating hit. And, there was an uproar when it happened.

tube517
12-05-2017, 12:05 AM

This.

Iloka has a history of helmet to helmet hits (L. Green last year and Heath Miller in 2015, J. Finley in 2013).

86WARD
12-05-2017, 12:06 AM
The hit gets not close to the attention it’s getting if JuJu doesn’t taunt him.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-05-2017, 12:10 AM

I thought it was shoulder to chest, but his helmet did meet Burfat's helmet, so by the letter of the law its a penalty. The taunt too was a penalty. I think the tough thing is that many of us just see it as the kind of Hines Ward, Steve Smith blocking that physical WR's used to do and is now a penalty.

IMO, if you want to be the bully in football, then expect for it to come around on you and eventually, you get got. If you are the kind of guy that takes shots at QB's knees, WR's heads and has a history of doing so, then you end up in a situation like this and somebody lights you up. Been there, done that and IMO, its Football Justice.

Mojouw
12-05-2017, 12:12 AM

Yup. That was the lesson that Juju should learn. Make that hit 10 times out of 10. just don't stand over the guy and talk shit.

teegre
12-05-2017, 12:13 AM
I thought it was shoulder to chest, but his helmet did meet Burfat's helmet, so by the letter of the law its a penalty. The taunt too was a penalty. I think the tough thing is that many of us just see it as the kind of Hines Ward, Steve Smith blocking that physical WR's used to do and is now a penalty.

IMO, if you want to be the bully in football, then expect for it to come around on you and eventually, you get got. If you are the kind of guy that takes shots at QB's knees, WR's heads and has a history of doing so, then you end up in a situation like this and somebody lights you up. Been there, done that and IMO, its Football Justice.

Yep. Ten years ago, that’s a legal block. (Indeed, I can see the crown of JuJu’s helmet hit Burfict’s facemask.)

Exactly. Players have had enough of Burfict.

st33lersguy
12-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Juju' s hit on burfuck was the football equivalent of ralphie bearing the living s hit out of Scot farkus

Mojouw
12-05-2017, 12:15 AM

Excellent point. It is not possible, nor even ideal, to remove the ability of the players to enforce standards on their own as well.

86WARD
12-05-2017, 12:17 AM

Hines ruined that for everyone else.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/71d61b71110a415c07be4da75ecda4e7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/a87d0fd5c2686a0b97cce43a996a907a.jpg

Craic
12-05-2017, 12:22 AM

BINGO

You might well be right there, and I'm not as up on that rule. It'll be interesting to see. I still think he gets fined for the taunt and not the hit, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hines ruined that for everyone else.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/71d61b71110a415c07be4da75ecda4e7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/a87d0fd5c2686a0b97cce43a996a907a.jpg

The similarities of their stances, including the clenched fist, the left foot coming off or off the ground, the bend of the arms, and the Bengals player looking straight up at a Steelers receiver is just eerie.

Butch
12-05-2017, 12:23 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I think Ju Ju gets fined for taunting, but not for the hit. And, personally, I'd be absolutely okay with that. After seeing your own player go off with possibly a life-altering injury, to stand over another player you just leveled and taunt him is absolutely classless. I don't care if it was Turkey Jones who got laid out. You just don't do that. Imagine the uproar on this site if Burfict did that to one of our players. Heck, imagine the uproar if Mitchell did that. Ju Ju shouldn't get a pass. And, that goes doubly-so because of his age. Fine him for the taunt. Teach him now that when you lay a player out, you don't taunt them, you call for the other teams medical staff a la Hines Ward.
Burfect is classless and therefore I am completely fine with the hit and I agree that it was Glorious. I will tell you I cheered like crazy and I don't feel a bit guilty for it. Burfect has tried to injure our players in damn near every game and for the most part the NFL has turned a blind eye to it. The worst part is that as a leader of that team his attitude has been accepted by his teammates and they also play dirty. I am glad that Ju-Ju sent that message, and I believe it energized the whole team. You ask me that play was exactly what was needed at that time and I am not sorry that I feel that way.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Excellent point. It is not possible, nor even ideal, to remove the ability of the players to enforce standards on their own as well.

I think its human nature to retaliate, but IMO, one of the great things about football is there is always next play, next quarter, next game, etc to retaliate. So you don't often have to take care of things right away.

A long time ago, I had a D-lineman that was a douchebag and he would punch me at the bottom of piles, in the back and kidney area that the refs didn't see. Several plays later I set him up while the play was backside to me and I setup in pass protection, but when he tried to swim move me(he was taller), I put the crown of my helmet in his chestplate and drove him on his back to the ground. Football justice.

Burfict got served a little football justice today.

12-05-2017, 12:29 AM
What is funny before the game posters was saying who is going to take care of Burfect. None expected JUJU!

- - - Updated - - -

On another note see ya next year Bengals and Happy Holidays and enjoy them.

86WARD
12-05-2017, 12:29 AM
BINGO

You might well be right there, and I'm not as up on that rule. It'll be interesting to see. I still think he gets fined for the taunt and not the hit, though.

- - - Updated - - -

The similarities of their stances, including the clenched fist, the left foot coming off or off the ground, the bend of the arms, and the Bengals player looking straight up at a Steelers receiver is just eerie.

I thought so.

Craic
12-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Burfect is classless and therefore I am completely fine with the hit and I agree that it was Glorious. I will tell you I cheered like crazy and I don't feel a bit guilty for it. Burfect has tried to injure our players in damn near every game and for the most part the NFL has turned a blind eye to it. The worst part is that as a leader of that team his attitude has been accepted by his teammates and they also play dirty. I am glad that Ju-Ju sent that message, and I believe it energized the whole team. You ask me that play was exactly what was needed at that time and I am not sorry that I feel that way.

You're confusing two vastly different issues. Was I happy a little justice was served today? Absolutely. I thought that should have happened the first game last year after what happened in the previous playoffs. I have no issue with that at all. I also have no problem saying the play was exactly what was needed.

The only problem I have is celebrating injuries. That is, being giddy or joyful over another human being getting injured. Do I have sympathy for Burfict? No. He reaped what he sowed. Period. But again, that is a far cry from celebrating the fact another human being is injured (talking in general as I still doubt he was as injured as he was making himself out to be).

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so.
And then, we remember who was training (https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Hines-Ward-works-overtime-with-JuJu-Smith-Schuster-on-Thursday-105781172) Ju-Ju this summer.

Mojouw
12-05-2017, 12:38 AM
To be totally fair to Burfect he was arguing to walk off the field. If anyone pushed for the cart it was the Bengals medical staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Steel
12-05-2017, 12:43 AM

Deja voodoo. :lol:

ETA: Somebody needs to make that JuJu pic their avatar. I would, but I have my Christmas lights on.

hawaiiansteeler
12-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Burfict got served a little football justice today.

yup, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

12-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Deja voodoo. :lol:

ETA: Somebody needs to make that JuJu pic their avatar. I would, but I have my Christmas lights on. I would but know how everyone appreciates mine. I can't take that joy away from you all.

Craic
12-05-2017, 12:47 AM
To be totally fair to Burfect he was arguing to walk off the field. If anyone pushed for the cart it was the Bengals medical staff.

Fair enough.

Lady Steel
12-05-2017, 12:48 AM

:lol:

hawaiiansteeler
12-05-2017, 12:49 AM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/52nhfhzyKCY9lDUCcuFX0QgfhHM=/0x0:540x304/920x0/filters:focal(0x0:540x304):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9811275/vont.0.gif

Lady Steel
12-05-2017, 12:54 AM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/52nhfhzyKCY9lDUCcuFX0QgfhHM=/0x0:540x304/920x0/filters:focal(0x0:540x304):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9811275/vont.0.gif

:lol:

Craic
12-05-2017, 01:15 AM

Good on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ju-Ju saying all the right things.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21672307

And in the background, AB letting everyone know what he thinks as well. :chuckle: "Karma!" "Karma!"

12-05-2017, 01:20 AM

Good on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ju-Ju saying all the right things.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21672307

And in the background, AB letting everyone know what he thinks as well. :chuckle: "Karma!" "Karma!" Haha I thought that was AB saying Karma. Fock Burfect and the Bengals!

BlackAndGold
12-05-2017, 01:20 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQQrJ0iUQAEDnPX.jpg:large

tube517
12-05-2017, 04:49 AM
You're confusing two vastly different issues. Was I happy a little justice was served today? Absolutely. I thought that should have happened the first game last year after what happened in the previous playoffs. I have no issue with that at all. I also have no problem saying the play was exactly what was needed.

The only problem I have is celebrating injuries. That is, being giddy or joyful over another human being getting injured. Do I have sympathy for Burfict? No. He reaped what he sowed. Period. But again, that is a far cry from celebrating the fact another human being is injured (talking in general as I still doubt he was as injured as he was making himself out to be).

- - - Updated - - -

And then, we remember who was training (https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Hines-Ward-works-overtime-with-JuJu-Smith-Schuster-on-Thursday-105781172) Ju-Ju this summer.

Hines was there this week. Even Martavis was getting some coaching from Hines this week and he got some touch catches this game.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 04:56 AM
Bengals Accuse JuJu Smith-Schuster Of A Dirty Hit; Antonio Brown Says He Likes It

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12/bengals-accuse-juju-smith-schuster-dirty-hit-antonio-brown-says-likes/

tube517
12-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Bengals Accuse JuJu Smith-Schuster Of A Dirty Hit; Antonio Brown Says He Likes It

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12/bengals-accuse-juju-smith-schuster-dirty-hit-antonio-brown-says-likes/

AJ Green is one to talk. Ask Jalen Ramsey. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 05:46 AM

stillers4me
12-05-2017, 05:49 AM

Can somebody make a side by side meme of these two pictures? :lol:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k167/PurpleSpringer/CopyofYouTellHimHines.jpg

fansince'76
12-05-2017, 05:51 AM

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! :cry02:

Shoes
12-05-2017, 05:55 AM

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! :cry02:

You lost Andy, again. I think it's safe to say nearly every player in the NFL smiled when Burfict got knocked on his ass.

86WARD
12-05-2017, 06:14 AM
AB is right...it is karma...lol.

Butch
12-05-2017, 06:24 AM
I don't know if it's possible but the next time we play the bungles in the Burgh they need to play Instant Karma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTKo2VEQLM

stillers4me
12-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Hines Ward says Hi.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/f503fbffee4561c10db7cb559212a643.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FrancoLambert
12-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Dalton calling the Steelers the dirtiest team in football is akin to having Harvey Weinstein calling Bill Cosby or Matt Lauer low-life creeps.

tube517
12-05-2017, 10:32 AM
That's a parody Andy Dalton account lol

But the replies are funny:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Dalton calling the Steelers the dirtiest team in football is akin to having Harvey Weinstein calling Bill Cosby or Matt Lauer low-life creeps. Look at the twitter address....I don't think its the real Andy Dalton

GBMelBlount
12-05-2017, 10:40 AM
I am sure Juju was on an adrenaline overload after laying out (an arguably deserving) Burfect.

So I give Juju a pass on the taunting.

He is very young and learning.

If it becomes a pattern, as it is with Burfect, then we have a problem.

SteelMember
12-05-2017, 10:43 AM
AJ Green is one to talk. Ask Jalen Ramsey. :coffee:

After the game, Antonio shook AJ's hand, then Brown said something as he walked away... AJ snapped his head back around. I wonder if he said this exact thing.

Look at the twitter address....I don't think its the real Andy Dalton

Exactly. Same as Evil Mike Tomlin. That being said, Dalton probably did say some sh!t like this.

tube517
12-05-2017, 10:49 AM

SteelMember
12-05-2017, 10:53 AM
If that lady's face gets put on any more meme's, someone's gonna have to buy her pasta chili for life. lol