PDA

View Full Version : No changes to Sunday Night Football (BAL at PIT) in week 14

polamalubeast
11-28-2017, 10:17 AM

Count Steeler
11-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Why would they change that game? It is going to be a good game and keep us up until midnight. Lots of commercials.

Psycho Ward 86
11-28-2017, 05:22 PM
Good. This team has shined under the lights for years. And at home? Sign me up for another

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Lot's of night games in a row and dig it!

polamalubeast
11-28-2017, 05:26 PM
In the comments below of this tweet,many are not happy with that, because for them,the Ravens are unwatchable!

Many would like to see the Eagles against the Rams for the SNF.

43Hitman
11-28-2017, 05:28 PM
In the comments below of this tweet,many are not happy with that, because for them,the Ravens are unwatchable!

Many would like to see the Eagles against the Rams for the SNF.

I would too. Don't get me wrong I love that the Steelers get that kind of cheese and are always wanted on prime time, but I really think that Rams / Eagles game is gonna be great.

polamalubeast
11-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Lot's of night games in a row and dig it!

We have to admit that it's ridiculous to see a team with 4 games in prime time in a row and 6 games on primetime in 8 games if we include the christmas game against Houston!

And one of the 2 games that we are not primetime during this span, it's a game against the pats that many will want to watch this game!

Psycho Ward 86
11-28-2017, 06:05 PM
We have to admit that it's ridiculous to see a team with 4 games in prime time in a row and 6 games on primetime in 8 games if we include the christmas game against Houston!

And one of the 2 games that we are not primetime during this span, it's a game against the pats that many will want to watch this game!

just our luck to. if theres any game where we could use a home town + primetime advantage its that one

AtlantaDan
11-28-2017, 06:14 PM
just our luck to. if theres any game where we could use a home town + primetime advantage its that one

My bet is CBS got the word to the NFL before the schedule was drawn up last spring that CBS was in no mood to give up Pats-Steelers to NBC. The NFL may be able to jerk ESPN around with a crap schedule of Monday night games but CBS and Fox are not going to let every great matchup go to Sunday night.

As far as a home field advantage, the Heinz crowd should be just as fired up for a late afternoon Pats game where the second half will be played after sundown.

The scheduling decision I hate the Steelers getting shafted with two Christmas games in a row - FWIW I would prefer to give the NFL a rest on Christmas Day

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-28-2017, 06:22 PM

And one of the 2 games that we are not primetime during this span, it's a game against the pats that many will want to watch this game! Yep the NFL knows we are a good team and have the fans and will bring in the ratings on primetime this year. As for the Pats game that is at 4;30 and will bring in ton's of more ratings then the Sunday night primetime one will after.