PDA

View Full Version : Week 13(MNF):Cincinnati Bengals(5-6)

polamalubeast
11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
The Steelers have had great success in Cincinnati in the last 15 years with only 2 loss on the road against them and I hope that it will continue.

The Bengals still have a chance to make the playoffs, so they should be desperate but the steelers always find a way to win against them on the road and the Bengals have never scored a lot of points against us with Dalton as QB especially in the 2nd half.

Let's hope that the blown coverage on defense will stop, if this is the case,20-24 points against them should be enough if the steelers offense have no huge turnovers.

Moose
11-28-2017, 10:26 AM
I don't make predictions, and as I've said before I just can't bet on this team because of all it's inconsistencies. With that being said we all know that the Steeler's 'should' win this game, especially with all that is up for grabs...staying ahead in division, being a division game and disposing of a team in the chase. However, let's keep in mind how this team in the past has handled AJ Green and kept him quiet. But the bungholes lately have been using the crap out of Mixon and Gio. Can our defense keep all in tow ? Can we get some decent pass rushing in on Dalton ? Can we keep the nasty Birthdefect down ? This IS the bunghole SB and want nothing else but to put a hurting on any and all of our player's. They are already talking the crap on cincy sports shows ( which are the worst sport shows on TV). Can we come out kickin' ass and stay that way for 60 minutes and NOT let those bungholes hang around. Hopefully the Steeler's will make this game over in the 1st quarter. I just can't listen to these obnoxious, asinine bunghole fan's anymore this year !!!!

AtlantaDan
11-28-2017, 11:43 AM

When I saw Shazier limp off Sunday night I assumed the worst - was very relieved when he returned

86WARD
11-28-2017, 02:01 PM
Don’t care about win/loss. A win would be nice. Just want to see everyone out of there healthy...lol.

Hawkman
11-28-2017, 04:52 PM
Don’t care about win/loss. A win would be nice. Just want to see everyone out of there healthy...lol.

Well......maybe not Burfict.:crutch::wink02:

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-28-2017, 05:03 PM
This one scares me and can see us losing this one. Winning out the rest of the way though and still getting the 1 seed. Imo we either blow Cinci out or lose this one.

Rotorhead
11-28-2017, 05:55 PM
This one isnt as big a deal, but I think we will win this fine. Cincy just isnt very good. I hope we can use this game to work out our pass def a little more and start getting focused on a good playoff run. Honestly Baltimore scares me more that this as they have a good def.

ALLD
11-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Need to take Cincy out with the garbage on Sunday.

st33lersguy
11-28-2017, 07:44 PM
Need to keep winning, plus I hate the fuking Bengirls and their puke fans

teegre
11-28-2017, 09:01 PM
To quote @El-Gonzo from earlier in the season:

“I hope that the Steelers put their foot on the Bengals’ throats.”

(Or, something cheery like that.)

Lady Steel
11-29-2017, 01:36 AM

:nod:

DesertSteel
11-29-2017, 09:42 AM
But they're playing on Monday :bananadoggywow:

Iron Steeler
11-29-2017, 10:45 AM
I HOPE that the Green Bay game was a wake up call for this team . Every team from here on out is going to play there best game against us. We need to try to dominate every game regardless of the opposing teams record.

That being said, I just want a win and survive without injuries.

Iron Steeler
11-29-2017, 10:50 AM
This one isnt as big a deal, but I think we will win this fine. Cincy just isnt very good. I hope we can use this game to work out our pass def a little more and start getting focused on a good playoff run. Honestly Baltimore scares me more that this as they have a good def.

AJ Green is going to make Artie Burns and Sensbaugh his b****.

I am definately concerned about this game. Also it is in Cinci which is an added element of hostility .

Steelers need to get the crowd out of the game early , I don't know if I can handle another heart attack game on a work night.

Mojouw
11-29-2017, 11:18 AM
This is shaping up to be the worst kind of game for Steelers internet fans!

1. Head coach makes "bulletin board" material comments the previous week. I think this is a non-story, but it will be the narrative should this game not go well.
2. While the Bengals are still not "fixed" on offense, they have been playing far better - especially Dalton. This will not be acknowledged by Steelers fans should this game not go well.
3. The Bengals are sporting a top 10 defense. This will not be acknowledged by fans should this game not go well.

What does this mean? I expect a close, hard-fought divisional game with plenty of postings in the "Fire Tomlin" and "Fire Haley" threads next week - win or lose. I also figure that, once again, "coaching" and "discipline" will be heavily featured in the "Goats" section after the game.

I still think that Pittsburgh should win in a squeaker, but it will not be a fun game to watch.

Born2Steel
11-29-2017, 11:54 AM
I disagree. I think Bengals week is always a fun game to watch. Brutal hits, acrobatic catches, 2 stubborn defenses, everything that makes for an exciting game.

Mojouw
11-29-2017, 12:22 PM
I disagree. I think Bengals week is always a fun game to watch. Brutal hits, acrobatic catches, 2 stubborn defenses, everything that makes for an exciting game.

True. It should be a close tense affair with multiple momentum changing plays. I guess I should have said it will not be a "relaxing" game !

polamalubeast
11-29-2017, 12:35 PM
The Bengals have the best red zone defense in the NFL.....

Born2Steel
11-29-2017, 12:37 PM
It will NOT be one to nap through.

Playdough works well with games like this. Like a stress ball(redzone offense), you can throw it and it's relatively harmless(Burns allows AJ free up the sidelines), break it into tiny pieces and it all goes back together if you need to rip things apart(Burfict "falls" into Ben's legs/cheapshot after the whistle).

Hawkman
11-29-2017, 12:44 PM
True. It should be a close tense affair with multiple momentum changing plays. I guess I should have said it will not be a "relaxing" game !

People should plan to not operate heavy machinery on Tuesday morning.

SteelMember
11-29-2017, 12:48 PM
Steelers better win this 150-zip like Shoes said!

or was it tube... one of those jokers. :chuckle:

polamalubeast
11-29-2017, 12:52 PM
It's not going to be an easy game since the Bengals are going to be intense, because they're playing against the steelers and they need to win to stay in the playoffs race, but the steelers have always find a way to win against the Bengals on the road.

The Bengals have strong defense, especially in their red zone, but their offense has never scored many points against us ...

SteelMember
11-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Wonder if AtlDan has the over/under for total penalties... probably close to 20 with 4 personal fouls. Hate will be at 100%

tube517
11-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Steelers better win this 150-zip like Shoes said!

or was it tube... one of those jokers. :chuckle:

:chuckle: if it's 150-3, gameday thread will meltdown that we didn't get the shutout and calls for Butler's head would be in every post.

polamalubeast
11-29-2017, 01:24 PM

SteelMember
11-29-2017, 01:29 PM
:chuckle: if it's 150-3, gameday thread will meltdown that we didn't get the shutout and calls for Butler's head would be in every post.

Well, yeah... Tomlin should have called a timeout and froze the kicker!

:chuckle:

tube517
11-29-2017, 02:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAu10QDc10 :cool:

Hawkman
11-29-2017, 06:08 PM

Funny you should that. Boz’s fg percentages are better when the opponent calls timeout. That’ll show em!

Dissolv
11-30-2017, 10:49 AM
We should win this one. My worry is that it will be a hard hitting, smash mouth, borderline dirty affair that will send our guys banged up into.....Ravens week :(

To keep number #1 AFC we probably have to win out, and this is nothing less than a murderer's row coming up. I don't think the odds are great that we win all 3 of the next games. Nor is it the end of the world or FIRE EVERYONE! if we do not either. The schedule is just cushy and easy on our players, win or lose.

Dissolv

86WARD
11-30-2017, 11:55 AM
I think one and possible two of the next three games could be losses. I think there is a very good chance that could happen.

Born2Steel
11-30-2017, 12:17 PM
Need to revisit the predictions thread??? I don't think anyone has us predicted better than 13-3, and I believe most of us said 12-4 or 11-5. I would love to win them all, but the goal is to get to the playoffs as healthy as possible. Let's go!

polamalubeast
11-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Need to revisit the predictions thread??? I don't think anyone has us predicted better than 13-3, and I believe most of us said 12-4 or 11-5. I would love to win them all, but the goal is to get to the playoffs as healthy as possible. Let's go!

with a playoffs bye...This is a must.

13-3 with the steelers have always been possible too.

DesertSteel
11-30-2017, 02:58 PM
13-3 with a win over the Patriots puts us as the #1 seed

polamalubeast
11-30-2017, 03:00 PM
I think one and possible two of the next three games could be losses. I think there is a very good chance that could happen.

worst case scenario.....

86WARD
11-30-2017, 03:21 PM
worst case scenario.....

I’m not confident there won’t be a letdown against the Bungles or Ravens and not convinced they have the will to beat Nee England...although I think the Steelers are a better team on paper. But I’m also notoriously pessimistic...sooo...

:)

polamalubeast
11-30-2017, 03:22 PM
I’m not confident there won’t be a letdown against the Bungles or Ravens and not convinced they have the will to beat Nee England...although I think the Steelers are a better team on paper. But I’m also notoriously pessimistic...sooo...

:)

I know!!!!

AtlantaDan
12-01-2017, 06:04 PM

This from ESPN on Brown's injury

Brown got treatment Friday morning, and the injury is considered minor entering the Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/pit/pittsburgh-steelers)' game against the Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals) on Monday night, a source told ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21633555/antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-friday-practice

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-01-2017, 06:24 PM
I know!!!! Yep

teegre
12-02-2017, 07:36 AM

This from ESPN on Brown's injury

Brown got treatment Friday morning, and the injury is considered minor entering the Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/pit/pittsburgh-steelers)' game against the Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals) on Monday night, a source told ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21633555/antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-friday-practice

Toe injuries can be bad news. :scared:

Moose
12-02-2017, 09:06 AM
I think the major issue in the bunghole game is going to be putting MAJOR pressure on Dalton. I just don't see Burns being able to handle AJ Green, and our secondary will have trouble with a handy dose of Mixon and Gio.....so, if they keep Dalton running and hurrying he may not be able to get the ball to his 3 main sources. Fan's ? I think you'll see as many Steeler fans ( or more) in that stadium as bunghole heads. Maybe we can get 'Renegade' on the sound system ! I understand the bungholes practiced to it before coming to Heinz last game.....and how did that work for those copy cat assholes ? LOL.

BlackAndGold
12-02-2017, 11:29 AM

tube517
12-03-2017, 07:22 AM
http://www.steelers.com/team/injury-report.html

Deebo, Shazier and Juju practiced.

AB questionable.

Mitchell doubtful.

McDonald and Haden out.

AtlantaDan
12-03-2017, 07:38 AM

As teegre posted above, toe injuries can be bad (one ended Jack Lambert's career). Playing through or numbing the pain could create a problem for AB for the rest of the season

Better to rest AB even if it will blow up the offense Monday night - maybe Bryant will step up like he did in the Denver playoff game 2 years ago

Steelers can afford a loss for #1 seed if they beat the Pats and should get a #2 seed even with 4 losses

ALLD
12-03-2017, 09:18 AM
See where the 2 losses are coming home to roost. We should have won 1 of those games, but there was no cohesion.

Psycho Ward 86
12-03-2017, 12:32 PM
this game isnt quite going to be hell, but its going to be rough. i think Ben will go back to having another "meh" game (im gonna assume AB wont play) without AB and the bengals will give us their best. 27-21 Steelers

Psycho Ward 86
12-03-2017, 10:58 PM
you what know whats interesting? these game week threads are almost always shorter when were playing a team people expect us to beat, and almost always longer when its a team that people expect to give us a lot of trouble.

in that sense, this thread needs to be longer.

the ravens are only 2 games behind, and just got done slaughtering a lions team we barely scraped by against. dont need to be a mathematician to see that theyll be breathing down some very real AFC North contention if we drop this one

Lady Steel
12-04-2017, 01:10 AM
What Bungle fans are talking about...

http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE

http://forums.bengalszone.com/topic/25834-steelers-bengals-on-mnf/

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/forum/4-the-bengals-forum-for-bengals-fans-only/

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 08:23 AM
you what know whats interesting? these game week threads are almost always shorter when were playing a team people expect us to beat, and almost always longer when its a team that people expect to give us a lot of trouble.

the ravens are only 2 games behind, and just got done slaughtering a lions team we barely scraped by against. dont need to be a mathematician to see that theyll be breathing down some very real AFC North contention if we drop this one

As of this moment, the Ravens are actually 2.5 games behind. Make that 3.5 games as we already beat them in their house earlier this season. We're also a game up on them in the division standings (3-0 to 2-1). Beating someone convincingly at home that we eked out a win against on the road doesn't make much difference, IMO. After all, we soundly beat a (now 10-2) Vikings team at Heinz while the Ravens lost to them in MN.

And there's also the fact that the Steelers are renting space in the Bengals' heads every bit as much as the Patriots are in the Steelers'.

Barring a complete collapse and/or a rash of devastating injuries, I honestly don't see how we don't win the AFCN at this point.

AtlantaDan
12-04-2017, 09:06 AM
As of this moment, the Ravens are actually 2.5 games behind. Make that 3.5 games as we already beat them in their house earlier this season. We're also a game up on them in the division standings (3-0 to 2-1). Beating someone convincingly at home that we eked out a win against on the road doesn't make much difference, IMO. After all, we soundly beat a (now 10-2) Vikings team at Heinz while the Ravens lost to them in MN.

And there's also the fact that the Steelers are renting space in the Bengals' heads every bit as much as the Patriots are in the Steelers'.

Barring a complete collapse and/or a rash of devastating injuries, I honestly don't see how we don't win the AFCN at this point.

This would be the scenario

If the Ravens beat the Steelers next Sunday night they probably will win out and finish 11-5 (other three games are @Browns, Colts and Bengals)

Loss to Ravens, Pats and someone else by the Steelers would result in tie at 11-5

If that third loss is to the Bengals, then Steelers would lose division based on Ravens having better record within division (5-1 over 4-2)

Steelers need to take care of business next Sunday night to snuff that possibility - but FWIW Ravens looking like they will at least get a wildcard

teegre
12-04-2017, 09:12 AM
The Steeers could lose out and miss the playoffs.

They could also also win out and go 17-2.

Rotorhead
12-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Random Thoughts:
The Steelers can afford to drop one of either the Ravens or the Bengals as long as they beat the Pats and still retain the #1 seed. I honestly do not care which they lose or if they win them both as long as they beat the Pats.
I am all for resting AB if he even thinks he needs it, I want to be 100% for the Pats game.
I think we can beat this team and the Ravens just lost Jimmy Smith this week also which is their best CB.
We will see how good the Pats really are when we play them since they just beat 3-4 teams playing their second or third QB's over the last several weeks, on top of that, Gronk may be suspended for 1-2 games so he may not be playing us either.

cubanstogie
12-04-2017, 11:14 AM
I see tonight as must win game. Steelers must win 1 of next 3 for division win. Im giving them Texans and Browns. Ravens have been winning ugly with a great D, so next week is a coin flip. Until we compete against Patsies Im never confident in a win, especially the way our D made zero adjustments last year. hopefully by Tomlin looking ahead the coaches have a plan instead of staying in zone, getting zero pressure on brady and getting eaten alive.I do think this is Steelers best shot at beating them, but don't want to get my hopes up too high. I shouldn't say must win but it will take a lot of pressure off if they can get the W.

tube517
12-04-2017, 12:42 PM
So, even if AB plays (or doesn't) who gets Punt returns? Rogers, Sutton?

Kick Returns? Back to Juju/Frenchy? Or Juju/Martavis?

fansince'76
12-04-2017, 01:10 PM

If the Ravens beat the Steelers next Sunday night they probably will win out and finish 11-5 (other three games are @Browns, Colts and Bengals)

Loss to Ravens, Pats and someone else by the Steelers would result in tie at 11-5

If that third loss is to the Bengals, then Steelers would lose division based on Ravens having better record within division (5-1 over 4-2)

Steelers need to take care of business next Sunday night to snuff that possibility - but FWIW Ravens looking like they will at least get a wildcard

Like I said, barring a complete collapse reminiscent of 1983 (9-2 start, 10-6 finish), or a bunch of injuries to key players, I just don't see the Steelers losing the AFCN this year.

Born2Steel
12-04-2017, 01:46 PM

My apologies for not enough hand wringing. I'll try to worry more in the future.

Psycho Ward 86
12-04-2017, 03:02 PM
The Steeers could lose out and miss the playoffs.

They could also also win out and go 17-2.

^^

GoSlash27
12-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Controversial call, but my game ball goes to JuJu Smith-Schuster. He understood that this was a physical game, went all Hines Ward on Vontaze Burfict, and locked the game down.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 05:08 AM

Always the worst case scenario in this forum!!!!

The steelers can win the division with a win vs Ravens on sunday.

Lady Steel
12-05-2017, 12:28 PM

teegre
12-05-2017, 02:06 PM

He is such an ass.

For example...
The AFC Central in the 80s was as tough as can be. The Bengals went to the SuperBowl twice, and the Browns were two plays away from going twice, as well. Yet, he slams the Steelers for not going to the playoffs in those years.

:huh:

The dude has a serious, serious hard on for the Steelers, specifically the Rooneys... and, he absolutely hates Tomlin.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 02:17 PM

I know the steelers did not win a super bowl between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger, but at least they were in the AFC title game 5 times and Cowher was a very good coach in his first 12 years with 7 playoffs win and 4 AFC title games.

How many playoff win have the Bengals since 1990?

Ben and Bradshaw deserve a lot of credit for the success of the steelers, but they were not alone and the steelers have never as bad as the Bengals was in the 1990's when they did not have Ben and Terry.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Also,Dalton was not the reason why the Bengals have loss yesterday....

AtlantaDan
12-05-2017, 04:18 PM

Always the worst case scenario in this forum!!!!

The steelers can win the division with a win vs Ravens on sunday.

It was a legitimate observation, not a prediction, in response to a post as to how it was highly unlikely the Steelers would not win the AFC North

A lot easier to throw rocks at it after the win rather than around the time it was posted or at the end of the first half last night

:drink:

pczach
12-05-2017, 04:36 PM
He is such an ass.

For example...
The AFC Central in the 80s was as tough as can be. The Bengals went to the SuperBowl twice, and the Browns were two plays away from going twice, as well. Yet, he slams the Steelers for not going to the playoffs in those years.

:huh:

The dude has a serious, serious hard on for the Steelers, specifically the Rooneys... and, he absolutely hates Tomlin.

The classic move of Cowherd making comments about Tomlin's team not being ready to play after Shazier was severely injured......and claiming to not know about it are vintage Cowturd.

He watches sports for a living. The only game on in primetime in the most popular sport in the country....and he claims he tuned in late.

That leaves two possibilities:

1. He tuned in late. Despite not actually seeing any of the game, he makes public comments ripping the coach about the team not being prepared because he thought he could get away with being derelict in his duties of actually watching the game he is commenting on. When someone told him what happened to Shazier, he claimed he didn't see the beginning and apologized. This means he is a complete phony and that he makes up whatever shit he feels like saying to attract attention to himself and piss everyone off.

or,

2. He actually saw the injury to Shazier, and made the comments anyway. When he got called on it by someone, he backtracked and used the excuse of not watching the beginning of the game. A complete shithead.

They are the only two choices. I know...I'm stating the obvious, but when you actually write it down it makes his actions seem even shitier.

Then, after the comments ripping Tomlin, he makes the comments above that "There was never a minute late in that game I thought Pittsburgh was in trouble."

He is the ultimate douchebag.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 04:39 PM
It was a legitimate observation, not a prediction, in response to a post as to how it was highly unlikely the Steelers would not win the AFC North

A lot easier to throw rocks at it after the win rather than around the time it was posted or at the end of the first half last night

:drink:

Fansince76 was right....Even before yesterday, it would take a big collapse for the steelers to not win the AFC north

I know it was not your prediction, but I'm glad the steelers have a 3-game lead in the division, especially that in the last few years, it's not always been easy for them to make the playoffs and now they're in a very good spot in the standing to have a playoffs bye!

Also, I'm a little tired of seeing some always think that the worst case scenario is likely to happen with the steelers .... the steelers deserve to have the confidence of us, especially for stop thinking about the worst case scenario everytime!

DesertSteel
12-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Imagine being a Bengals fan and knowing that when Dalton had the ball at the end of the 4th that he wasn't going to convert. This team may have close calls but they are teaching me that they have a resolve to fight and pull it out. That may be useful down the stretch.

polamalubeast
12-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Skip Bayless > Colin Cowherd...and I hate Skip Bayless!

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Skip Bayless > Colin Cowherd...and I hate Skip Bayless!

Yeah, that is close. Skip Bayless published rumors that Troy Aikman was gay(falsely), while Cowturd trolls teams on twitter, while a player of theirs has a form of spinal paralysis. Both are pretty much the substance that our vet squeezes out of dogs anal glands.

pczach
12-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah, that is close. Skip Bayless published rumors that Troy Aikman was gay(falsely), while Cowturd trolls teams on twitter, while a player of theirs has a form of spinal paralysis. Both are pretty much the substance that our vet squeezes out of dogs anal glands.

Anal sack fluid. I like it.

AtlantaDan
12-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Fansince76 was right....Even before yesterday, it would take a big collapse for the steelers to not win the AFC north

I know it was not your prediction, but I'm glad the steelers have a 3-game lead in the division, especially that in the last few years, it's not always been easy for them to make the playoffs and now they're in a very good spot in the standing to have a playoffs bye!

Also, I'm a little tired of seeing some always think that the worst case scenario is likely to happen with the steelers .... the steelers deserve to have the confidence of us, especially for stop thinking about the worst case scenario everytime!

I did not say it was likely to happen - sorry I apparently am not a good fan by your standards by actually thinking of possibilities other than constantly winning in response to a post

I will reserve comment on the types of posts I am a little tired of

ALLD
12-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Imagine being a Bengals fan and knowing that when Dalton had the ball at the end of the 4th that he wasn't going to convert. This team may have close calls but they are teaching me that they have a resolve to fight and pull it out. That may be useful down the stretch.

Bengals will always be losers. I got suspended at the Bengal Board simply for being a Steelers fan.

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Continuing to post in Jungle Noise, as a Steelers fan, after receiving two warnings not to do so.
Ban will be lifted: Never

DesertSteel
12-05-2017, 05:23 PM
My wife is a vet and she approves of that comment!

cubanstogie
12-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Bengals will always be losers. I got suspended at the Bengal Board simply for being a Steelers fan.

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Continuing to post in Jungle Noise, as a Steelers fan, after receiving two warnings not to do so.
How does Marvin Lewis have a job? Steelers fans have so much to be thankful for. I get pissed at Tomlin for challenging a BS call last night, but I have to look back and laugh. If thats all I have to get pissed about I would hate to put my foot in the shoes of Bengals or Browns fans.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-05-2017, 06:39 PM
My wife is a vet and she approves of that comment!

Happy its Dr approved. BTW, I know some vets and techs and the whole process of breeding dogs seems to be... :jerkit: awkward.

teegre
12-05-2017, 10:24 PM

Spot on post. (I truncated it.)

Either he’s commenting on Steelers games without even watching them OR he is a heartless bastard who trolls a team whose player just had a life-altering injury.

Lady Steel
12-05-2017, 11:43 PM
The classic move of Cowherd making comments about Tomlin's team not being ready to play after Shazier was severely injured......and claiming to not know about it are vintage Cowturd.

He watches sports for a living. The only game on in primetime in the most popular sport in the country....and he claims he tuned in late.

That leaves two possibilities:

1. He tuned in late. Despite not actually seeing any of the game, he makes public comments ripping the coach about the team not being prepared because he thought he could get away with being derelict in his duties of actually watching the game he is commenting on. When someone told him what happened to Shazier, he claimed he didn't see the beginning and apologized. This means he is a complete phony and that he makes up whatever shit he feels like saying to attract attention to himself and piss everyone off.

or,

2. He actually saw the injury to Shazier, and made the comments anyway. When he got called on it by someone, he backtracked and used the excuse of not watching the beginning of the game. A complete shithead.

They are the only two choices. I know...I'm stating the obvious, but when you actually write it down it makes his actions seem even shitier.

Then, after the comments ripping Tomlin, he makes the comments above that "There was never a minute late in that game I thought Pittsburgh was in trouble."

:applaudit: He's such a hypocrite. I responded to his tweet about our team not being ready to play by telling him he has issues and should get help. :lol:

I agree the Debbie Downers are a bore. I'll admit I fall a "bit" (:chuckle:) on the homerish side, but there are some "fans" who have absolutely no faith in our team. Those so called fans should probably look elsewhere. Presenting different scenarios or opposing views for thoughtful discussions is great. If we all agreed on everything, we wouldn't have any fun. However, it's an entirely different thing if someone is nothing but a Negative Nancy. No one wants that.

I can't believe they don't allow fans from other teams to post. I always thought that was a stupid rule on some forums. As long as opposing fans are respectful, I don't see a problem with them participating in good football discussions.

How does Marvin Lewis have a job? Steelers fans have so much to be thankful for. I get pissed at Tomlin for challenging a BS call last night, but I have to look back and laugh. If thats all I have to get pissed about I would hate to put my foot in the shoes of Bengals or Browns fans.

I hope Marvin Lewis is the head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals until the day he dies. :crossed: