PDA

View Full Version : Week 11(TNF):Tennessee Titans(6-3)

polamalubeast
11-13-2017, 07:32 AM
First game against Dick LeBeau since he left the steelers.

Prediction for this game?

Moose
11-13-2017, 08:01 AM
Both team's coming off win's Sunday. Both need the win. HOME field advantage ? Will it matter ? Hopefully they're rested up.

AtlantaDan
11-13-2017, 08:11 AM
Steelers open as 7 point favorites.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

That makes no sense (other than the fact Vegas is trying to attract Titans bettors to balance wagers) with two Steelers starters out in the secondary and the offense settling in as a mediocre 20 points a game machine

Steelers win a close one 23-20.

tube517
11-13-2017, 08:48 AM
929810340833124352 :chuckle:

Edman
11-13-2017, 09:05 AM
The more things change, the more they stay the same. The Titans nearly blew a 10 point 4th quarter lead to the Ravens. I predict the same thing will happen here.

Steelers fall behind in the third quarter, but come back and win due to Lebeau Defense falling apart in the 4th quarter, as they always do. Steelers score 10 unanswered and win 24-20.

steelreserve
11-13-2017, 09:22 AM
7 point favorites - I'd take the points. We've been winning games with defense and struggling to put up 20 points a game on offense. So giving up one of our two touchdowns is not an attractive bet.

I still think we win this one, but not by a blowout.

Are the Titans really 6-3? How'd that happen?

Mojouw
11-13-2017, 09:26 AM
This should be a loss. On the road Sunday. Followed up by a road game 4 days later? Several years of TNF says that points to a sloppy, low-scoring loss for the Steelers.

Mojouw fully expects that the "Fire Tomlin" thread will be exploding Thursday and Friday after the Steelers play a listless game against the Titans.

polamalubeast
11-13-2017, 09:26 AM
7 point favorites - I'd take the points. We've been winning games with defense and struggling to put up 20 points a game on offense. So giving up one of our two touchdowns is not an attractive bet.

I still think we win this one, but not by a blowout.

Are the Titans really 6-3? How'd that happen?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/oti/2017.htm

Won their last 4 games against Colts(36-22,it was 19-15 colts after 3 quarter) Cleveland(12-9 in overtime),Ravens(23-20) and Bengals(24-20)

- - - Updated - - -

This should be a loss. On the road Sunday. Followed up by a road game 4 days later? Several years of TNF says that points to a sloppy, low-scoring loss for the Steelers.

Mojouw fully expects that the "Fire Tomlin" thread will be exploding Thursday and Friday after the Steelers play a listless game against the Titans.

The game is in Pittsburgh....

Mojouw
11-13-2017, 09:29 AM
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/oti/2017.htm

Won their last 4 games against Colts(36-22,it was 19-15 colts after 3 quarter) Cleveland(12-9 in overtime),Ravens(23-20) and Bengals(24-20)

- - - Updated - - -

The game is in Pittsburgh....

:doh2:Yeah...I'm not good at reading sometimes!

I still think that this is going to be a "bad game" and a potential loss. Derrick Henry and the deep ball might cause the Steelers fits right now.

zulater
11-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Steelers open as 7 point favorites.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

That makes no sense (other than the fact Vegas is trying to attract Titans bettors to balance wagers) with two Steelers starters out in the secondary and the offense settling in as a mediocre 20 points a game machine

Steelers win a close one 23-20.

It actually does. First despite a 6-3 record the Titans have been outscored by their opponents on the season 205-213. Then you factor in the short week, Thursday games often end up as a rout for the home team.

Last game was the stupid line. The Colts had been playing better. Beat the Texans, should have beat the Bengals the work before that in Cincy. Steelers tend to lay down as big road favorites and had lost the previous 3 seasons coming off the bye. I think the Steelers extended their bye week through the first two quarters of yesterdays game come to think of it! :lol:

I like the Steelers big in this one. And I haven't predicted that all season.

Steelers 38 -16

AtlantaDan
11-13-2017, 09:32 AM

polamalubeast
11-13-2017, 09:37 AM
It actually does. First despite a 6-3 record the Titans have been outscored by their opponents on the season 205-213. Then you factor in the short week, Thursday games often end up as a rout for the home team.

Last game was the stupid line. The Colts had been playing better. Beat the Texans, should have beat the Bengals the work before that in Cincy. Steelers tend to lay down as big road favorites and had lost the previous 3 seasons coming off the bye. I think the Steelers extended their bye week through the first two quarters of yesterdays game come to think of it! :lol:

Steelers 38 -16

The point differenciel of the Titans is not very good, but it was because of their game against Houston when they lost 57-14.

I still think the steelers will win by 7-10 points but they need to stop their running game and not give big play in the passing game.

polamalubeast
11-13-2017, 10:22 AM

cubanstogie
11-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Steelers need to quit screwing around and score early. Don't defer on coin toss. Take the ball and score TD. If they get ahead early they win big. I do think they will do that. 31-20. I think with shaziers speed Mariota less likely to beat them with his legs. Only worry is Steelers starting slow and Titans having success running the ball. Hopefully they add some different offensive plays to mix up LeBeau and their D which should be well prepared for Steelers offense. 7-2 is more than you can ask for but I really want to see a great offensive showing for once this year, I have a feeling it will happen on Thursday.

steelreserve
11-13-2017, 11:42 AM

The opponent is facing the same short week we are, so I don't know how that affects us any more. Something I've never understood about the Thursday game excuse.

Plus, we only played half a game yesterday, so we ought to be coming in way fresher.

DesertSteel
11-13-2017, 12:21 PM
The opponent is facing the same short week we are, so I don't know how that affects us any more. Something I've never understood about the Thursday game excuse.

Plus, we only played half a game yesterday, so we ought to be coming in way fresher.

Yeah the whole TNF whine reminds me of college players whining about having to go to class too. I have no tolerance for whiners.

teegre
11-13-2017, 01:44 PM

:applaudit: That deserves a bump and re-read.

Mojouw
11-13-2017, 01:45 PM
Ummmm....everyone remember that video where Bettis couldn't walk down the stairs in his house without assistance until the Wednesday or Thursday after a game? What a whiner!

Scoring is down on TNF and penalties are up.

Coaches don't have time to install a full game plan.

Players can not recover physically.

Home team typically wins

TNF is a stupid idea that gets players hurt, shafts the road team, and generally makes for bad football. YEAH NFL!!

steelreserve
11-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Ummmm....everyone remember that video where Bettis couldn't walk down the stairs in his house without assistance until the Wednesday or Thursday after a game? What a whiner!

Scoring is down on TNF and penalties are up.

Coaches don't have time to install a full game plan.

Players can not recover physically.

Home team typically wins

TNF is a stupid idea that gets players hurt, shafts the road team, and generally makes for bad football. YEAH NFL!!

I mean yeah, the games suck and the players are tired and beat up, but the opponent is just as tired and beat up as we are.

If it were up to me, I'd shitcan Thursday night games in a half-second for all the reasons you mentioned ... but as long as they're playing them, I don't think it's a disadvantage for us any more than it is for everyone else.

SteelMayhem72
11-13-2017, 02:12 PM
We will lose this game for sure cause its on a thursday night and Ben is already complaining about it. 24-14 Titans ...Ben will throw 2 picks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

SteelMayhem72
11-13-2017, 02:14 PM

Last game was the stupid line. The Colts had been playing better. Beat the Texans, should have beat the Bengals the work before that in Cincy. Steelers tend to lay down as big road favorites and had lost the previous 3 seasons coming off the bye. I think the Steelers extended their bye week through the first two quarters of yesterdays game come to think of it! [emoji38]

Steelers 38 -16No way we score 38...it would be nice but not happening

AtlantaDan
11-13-2017, 02:39 PM

Roger Goodell can give you 500 million reasons a year (450 million from CBS & NBC/50 million from Amazon) why it is great.

When you have a product for which demand may collapse at any time you milk it for as much as you can while you can.

It's all about the Benjamins.

Psycho Ward 86
11-13-2017, 03:19 PM
Steelers need to quit screwing around and score early.

We can't. Were not good enough. It's Week 9 and this is who we are. We can reliably score close to 20 points and thats it. Our season will be dictated by our defense, Bell's health, and Ben being complacent as a game manager who makes occasional big time throws

Rotorhead
11-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Roger Goodell can give you 500 million reasons a year (450 million from CBS & NBC/50 million from Amazon) why it is great.

When you have a product for which demand may collapse at any time you milk it for as much as you can while you can.

It's all about the Benjamins.

Or you don't continue to ruin the product year after year so it will last much longer. Adding water to beer to make more doesn't work!

Moose
11-13-2017, 06:42 PM

Steelers 38 -16

Damn Zu I do like your thinking.... I am ready for this team to break it open and step on someone's throat. Winning big like your thinking would damn sure make a fantastic Thursday night !!!

Shoes
11-13-2017, 07:59 PM

I hope not, but you have to wonder how in the hell the Steelers looked so bad. The Pats came off a bye also and were firing on all cylinders, as usual. As much as I dislike them there is surely a bond between Bill and his players.

teegre
11-13-2017, 09:17 PM
I hope not, but you have to wonder how in the hell the Steelers looked so bad. The Pats came off a bye also and were firing on all cylinders, as usual. As much as I dislike them there is surely a bond between Bill and his players.

You have a point... but...

(I posted this in another thread.)

What is interesting is that Steelers fans focus only on Steelers games. I get it. Who has time to follow another team as closely as your own? (No one.) But, if we look closely at the Taperiots this year, I honestly do not see a team as dominant as in years past.

We focus only on "Da Stillers lost to the hapless Bears!!!"... when the Taperiots were gifted their win against the Buccaneers (Nick Folk missing three FGs stole defeat from the jaws of victory).

We focus on "The Steelers barely beat the pitiful Colts and abysmal Browns!!!"... when the Taperiots had a legitimate chance of losing to both the Jets and Chargers (if not for a questionable non-touchdown and the brainfarting of the San Diego coaching staff).

We we focus on "The Ravens usually have our number, but we're lucky that they are having a down year"... when the Broncos defense has been the Achilles heel for the Taperiots (and, btw, the Broncos have lost five straight... so, it's not just the Taperiots who are beating them).

Et cetera... yadda-yadda-yadda... and so on.

Lady Steel
11-13-2017, 11:14 PM
The Steelers will win on Thursday night against the Titans.

Here's what their fans have to say...

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/game-10-titans-steelers.98858/

http://www.titansreport.com/topic/29685-steelers-week/

Geno71
11-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Now, to show you how much Roger Goodell fucks with this team on purpose?

Next year if Ben plays for us since he spoke up? We will play a Sunday road game, and then a Thursday road game (Probably in Baltimore, Goodell's adopted childhood city) the same week. Just like Goodell did to us before, and when we had to do it? It was the FIRST TIME that happened, to any team, since 2002.

BlackAndGold
11-14-2017, 02:39 AM
Steelers first 30 point game of the season.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Steelers by 3. Bell is MVP. Steelers run defense gets abused.

zulater
11-14-2017, 11:51 AM
No way we score 38...it would be nice but not happening

We were a missed chip shot fg from scoring 20 in the 2nd half of the Colts game. So the signs are there that a turnaround is coming.:nerd::wink02:

SteelMayhem72
11-14-2017, 12:08 PM
We were a missed chip shot fg from scoring 20 in the 2nd half of the Colts game. So the signs are there that a turnaround is coming.:nerd::wink02:Hope you are right!!! Short week though I dont see it

teegre
11-14-2017, 12:34 PM
We were a missed chip shot fg from scoring 20 in the 2nd half of the Colts game. So the signs are there that a turnaround is coming.:nerd::wink02:

:nod: At least I’m not alone in this line of thinking.

AtlantaDan
11-14-2017, 01:38 PM
It's TNF (Thursday Night Fever)! Catch It!

Ed Bouchette

From what I hear there will be plenty of empty seats at Heinz Thursday night. People cannot give their tickets away and 12,000 for sale online

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/11/14/Ed-Bouchette-Steelers-chat-11-14-17/stories/201711140088

43Hitman
11-14-2017, 04:27 PM
It's TNF (Thursday Night Fever)! Catch It!

Ed Bouchette

From what I hear there will be plenty of empty seats at Heinz Thursday night. People cannot give their tickets away and 12,000 for sale online

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/11/14/Ed-Bouchette-Steelers-chat-11-14-17/stories/201711140088

Yikes.

tube517
11-14-2017, 04:40 PM
http://www.steelers.com/team/injury-report.html

Bryant with an "illness" on a Monday (and Tuesday) yet again. :smokin:

Deebo and Mitchell w/limited practice

Vance Mickey D did not practice.. ankle still bothering him?

43Hitman
11-14-2017, 04:54 PM

Bryant with an "illness" on a Monday (and Tuesday) yet again. :smokin:

I wonder if Bryant may be going to counselling after games. It would be the most likely time for him to want to self medicate. :noidea:

tube517
11-14-2017, 05:21 PM
I didn't know the Titans had so many ex Steeler coaches and players on their staff

Mularkey
LeBeau
Nick Eason
Grimm
Lou Spanos
Deshea Townsend
Keith Willis

AtlantaDan
11-14-2017, 05:39 PM

Bryant with an "illness" on a Monday (and Tuesday) yet again. http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/smokin.gif

I wonder if Bryant may be going to counselling after games. It would be the most likely time for him to want to self medicate. http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/noidea.gif

Good question - my guess is he has to but I would be surprised if his sessions could not work around practice and meetings - but maybe not :noidea:

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-14-2017, 05:55 PM
I didn't know the Titans had so many ex Steeler coaches and players on their staff

Mularkey
LeBeau
Nick Eason
Grimm
Lou Spanos
Deshea Townsend
Keith Willis

Yeah, remember when a lot of Yinzers thought Russ Grimm should have been the Head Coach to replace Cowher. :chuckle:

DesertSteel
11-14-2017, 06:14 PM
Yikes.
Yeah that’s why the hometown Steeler fans belong in the overrated category. It’s the national fans that fuel the great reputation.

AtlantaDan
11-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Yeah that’s why the hometown Steeler fans belong in the overrated category. It’s the national fans that fuel the great reputation.

Agreed the home crowd is overrated compared to other stadiums I have been at (Seattle and Atlanta) but due to the long term success it is an older season ticket holder crowd.

Looking at three consecutive home night games in the next 4 weeks is bad scheduling by the league, particularly for an older crowd - the Titans game would be the ticket I would try to sell if I had season tickets and was going to skip one of those three games

Tickets in sections 234 and 235 (club level behind the Steelers bench between the 40s) with a face value of $330 are available for as low as $220

https://www.stubhub.com/pittsburgh-steelers-tickets-pittsburgh-steelers-pittsburgh-heinz-field-11-16-2017/event/9884751/?sort=price+asc&sid=122157,122150

DesertSteel
11-14-2017, 08:00 PM
Announcers continually say during road games how well the Steelers fans “travel.” It irks me because those aren’t traveling fans for the most part. Those are local Steelers fans. We are everywhere.

st33lersguy
11-14-2017, 09:06 PM
The biggest matchup concern I see is this Steelers front 7 against the Titans power running game and O-line. Hoping the Steelers can win, 8-2 would look very nice, plus don't want to lose the head-head tie breaker to the Titans AND Jags

SteelMayhem72
11-14-2017, 10:13 PM
The biggest matchup concern I see is this Steelers front 7 against the Titans power running game and O-line. Hoping the Steelers can win, 8-2 would look very nice, plus don't want to lose the head-head tie breaker to the Titans AND JagsIts a shame this game is on a short week cause its gonna have HUGE playoff seeding ramifications! Basically anmust win in my eyes cause i can see both the jags and titans getting in the playoffs and losing the head to head matchup with jags and titans will do us no favors!

st33lersguy
11-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Its a shame this game is on a short week cause its gonna have HUGE playoff seeding ramifications! Basically anmust win in my eyes cause i can see both the jags and titans getting in the playoffs and losing the head to head matchup with jags and titans will do us no favors!

With the schedules both have, it is likely they can continue. If there is any positive to come from the short week, it's that their opponent has to travel on the week

hawaiiansteeler
11-14-2017, 10:30 PM
Five things to watch for in Steelers-Titans on 'TNF'

By Edward Lewis NFL.com
Published: Nov. 14, 2017

For the first time since Week 6, when the Carolina Panthers and Philadelphia Eagles put on a fun show, Thursday Night Football features two teams with winning records. The Pittsburgh Steelers (7-2) square off with the Tennessee Titans (6-3) at 8:25 p.m. ET at Heinz Field.

What are we watching for when two of the AFC's top teams clash? Here are five things:

1. Are the Titans really that good? They have six wins and only three losses, but when you dive into their schedule, there's not much impressive about their resume, especially recently. There's a 10-point loss to the 4-5 Raiders, a 43-point blowout to the 3-6 Houston Texans and a six-point loss to the 4-5 Miami Dolphins on their docket. There are a lot of wins, but one is over the winless Cleveland Browns (in overtime), another is over the 3-7 Indianapolis Colts, another the 4-5 Baltimore Ravens and another over the 3-6 Cincinnati Bengals. There are two impressive victories over the Seattle Seahawks and the Jacksonville Jaguars, but both those came in Weeks 2 and 3, before the calendar even began its flip to fall. The Titans don't get a lot of respect when it comes to the big-picture analysis (they rank just 11th in this week's NFL Power Rankings) almost exclusively because of that schedule. On Thursday night, though, they have a chance to prove they are as good as their record indicates by knocking off a talented Steelers team that currently sits atop the conference standings.

to read rest of article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000877615/article/five-things-to-watch-for-in-steelerstitans-on-tnf

teegre
11-15-2017, 06:29 AM
In a shortened week, two things generally sway the balance:

-home field advantage
-talent level

The Steelers have both of those advantages, and thus, the Steelers “should” win.

43Hitman
11-15-2017, 06:47 AM

-home field advantage
-talent level

The Steelers have both of those advantages, and thus, the Steelers “should” win.

I'm not liking Sensabaugh's match-up. That's what concerns me about this game. They are very familiar with him and his weaknesses and I expect them to try and exploit that. Other than that I think we have favorable match-ups with them in all other areas.

Moose
11-15-2017, 07:41 AM

-home field advantage
-talent level

Yes....and THIS is what scares me because we have trouble with the "SHOULD" win games.

teegre
11-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Yes....and THIS is what scares me because we have trouble with the "SHOULD" win games.

This is why Mark Kaloby is an a$$hole. (He’s not, but his tweaking of stats has changed perceptions of reality.)

Let me put it this way...
In the Steelers’ last 16 regular-season games, one could say that’s all 16 were “should win” games (look at the stiffs that played QB for those teams). The mindset of “Da Stillers lose to bad teams!!!” doesn’t fit, because the Steelers are 14-2 in those games.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-15-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm not liking Sensabaugh's match-up. That's what concerns me about this game. They are very familiar with him and his weaknesses and I expect them to try and exploit that. Other than that I think we have favorable match-ups with them in all other areas.

This is so true IMO. I really didn't like what I saw from Sensabaugh in the preseason and relief on the weekend. Wonder if any thought of putting Hilton out wide and moving Gay to the inside as starters. I personally think the with Haden out, Hilton, Burns, Gay are the best 3 CB's right now.

43Hitman
11-15-2017, 09:01 AM
This is so true IMO. I really didn't like what I saw from Sensabaugh in the preseason and relief on the weekend. Wonder if any thought of putting Hilton out wide and moving Gay to the inside as starters. I personally think the with Haden out, Hilton, Burns, Gay are the best 3 CB's right now.
I agree, and Gay did not have a very good outing last week. Color me concerned.

Born2Steel
11-15-2017, 09:16 AM

-home field advantage
-talent level

Things that bother me about the Titans: They have a very good run game with Murray and Henry. Mariota, quietly becoming one of the better dual threat QBs. And their Oline has been playing very well.

What I like about this game: Their defense is suspect, especially in the secondary. AB, JuJu, and even Bryant should all have big games. Our run game can move the ball on anyone. And it IS a home game.

Even on a short week, I like us in this one. No travel is big, IMO.

DesertSteel
11-15-2017, 09:18 AM
I like the way you think....

AtlantaDan
11-15-2017, 09:22 AM

For weeks the observation has been that at some point the offense is going to have to win games by being productive rather than just mess around and score in the low 20s while the defense shuts down the opposing team

IMO that time arrives tomorrow night

Moose
11-15-2017, 12:35 PM

When was the last time Gay had a good outing ? Hopefully he'll be okay, he just doesn't impress me much, but we are at a point that we'll have to make do. UGH

teegre
11-15-2017, 01:33 PM

The Titans will only have one day to prepare. They get one day off, they practice one day, they travel, and then it's game time. So, any special matchups that they'd like to exploit (and/or any game plans that they want to create) would be reduced...

...except for the fact that they already know Sensabaugh. Ergo, they won't need a full week to uncover his weaknesses.

hawaiiansteeler
11-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Steelers expect 'everything' from LeBeau's defense

By Jeremy Bergman NFL.com
Published: Nov. 15, 2017

Thursday night's tilt between the Tennessee Titans and the Pittsburgh Steelers might just be a mid-week clash of two AFC division leaders, but there's also a sneaky revenge game factor. For the first game since leaving Pittsburgh, current Titans defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau will face his former team.

Steelers vets, who had been there during the decade-plus LeBeau era, are dutifully preparing for a reunion with their former DC.

"It's not just a defense," Roethlisberger told reporters Tuesday, per The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "It's a Dick LeBeau defense." Asked what he expects to see from LeBeau's Tennessee unit on Thurday, Roethlisberger added, "Everything."

His star wide receiver Antonio Brown went as far to say, "I'm not eager to go against LeBeau."

to read rest of article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000877633/article/steelers-expect-everything-from-lebeaus-defense

teegre
11-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Haley versus LeBeau

StillMill will have a field day with this one!!!

Clod Haley runs his fifth reverse of the game... only to be out-dumbed by Richard BeLeau, who has his corners playing a quarter-mile downfield. Luckily for the mighty DICK, Bongtavis stepped out of bounds just short of the first down marker, in order to make a tweet about not getting enough attention. Dumblin just stares 1000 yards away, pondering whether to wear his Ray Bans or his Oakleys in the second half.

Psycho Ward 86
11-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Lewan and Conklin are THE best OT tandem in the NFL. TJ may have whooped Joe Thomas and Dupree may be getting his shoulder healthier, but this game has ugly written all over it. I predict that the pass rush will be neutralized except from the interior, Shazier randomly flips from undisciplined tackling last week to disciplined this week as per usual helping us negate the titans run game and forcing the titans to throw.

30-26 Steelers. Fuck it, im predicting we finally hit the big 3-0.

teegre
11-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Lewan and Conklin are THE best OT tandem in the NFL.

Very true.

On the flip side, their interior is susceptible to the pass rush. I foresee Javon Hargrave having a field day/coming out party tomorrow night.

Psycho Ward 86
11-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Very true.

On the flip side, their interior is susceptible to the pass rush. I foresee Javon Hargrave having a field day/coming out party tomorrow night.

And it's time to unleash Harrison

teegre
11-16-2017, 06:39 AM

I honestly think they’re saving him for Dec. 17th.

(He’d be 100% fresh... and, it gives Belichick ZERO tape on him.)

- - - Updated - - -

...then again, on a shortened week, using a fresh & rested Harrison would make sense.

AtlantaDan
11-16-2017, 07:00 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers fans will need to brace for chilly winds Thursday night as their team takes on the Tennessee Titans at Heinz Field (http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/joe-starkey/2017/11/15/steelers-offense-todd-haley-yelling-ben-roethlisberger-titans-thursday-night-football-nfl-nbc/stories/201711150198). But rain gear can be left at home.

"We're not expecting any precipitation tonight but it's going to be breezy," said meteorologist Lee Hendricks of the National Weather Service in Pittsburgh.

While a slight chance of rain or snow showers was predicted for daylight hours, the evening was expected to be dry.

Still, leftover damp conditions combined with winds of 10 to 15 mph may make Heinz Field a bit uncomfortable.
"The temperature will be about 36 degrees but, with the wind chills, it'll feel like 27.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/11/16/Steeler-fans-weather-heinz-field-titans-thursday-night-football/stories/201711160129

Oh good - wind. That will help with the deep passing game.

SteelMember
11-16-2017, 08:21 AM
Oh, gheez. I hope this isn't another one of those games Ben tries to start off with the 2 gloves, then after some bad play, ends up shedding it as the problem.

tube517
11-16-2017, 08:50 AM

Listed as Questionable for the game. Limited practice for the short week.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Very true.

I'm hoping to see Heyward and Tuitt continue to be factors on the LOS. As much as we want to talk passing game, I think this comes down to :

1. Can the Steelers O line control the trenches and establish the run game
2. Can the Steelers D line control their gaps in run defense and force Mariota to throw the football and not rely on read option. (I think this is a big game for Watt and Dupree in controlling the edges)

Born2Steel
11-16-2017, 09:46 AM
They run inside and outside equally well. I get the Titan games nearly every week here. They are prone to self destruct on offense maybe more than we are. When they are clicking, they're tough to stop. Lewan can be tricked into a PF or 2 if the situation warrants.

DesertSteel
11-16-2017, 09:55 AM
Prediction for this game?
Steelers 33
Titans 17

That's right... >30

Moose
11-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Steelers 33
Titans 17

That's right... >30

Damn I hope you're right about the score !!!! I'd love to sit back in my chair with a long neck and enjoy a game for once with this team and not have to sit on pins/needles wondering how they are going to blow the game.

AtlantaDan
11-16-2017, 10:38 AM
https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/179a62f1-a16a-4040-b698-8b44cd72318e.png

Dick LeBeau got to hang with his Steelers family Wednesday.

The former defensive coordinator — in town as an assistant for the Tennessee Titans, who face the Steelers Thursday night at Heinz Field — took some time to dine with some current and former players. And they were appreciative.

Among the active Steelers present: linebacker Arthur Moats, defensive end Cameron Heyward and outside linebackers coach Joey Porter.
Former Steelers included Chris Hoke, Troy Polamalu and Brett Keisel.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/11/16/steelers-dick-labeau-troy-polamalu-cam-heyward-arthur-moats/stories/201711160115

:thumbsup: (http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/11/16/steelers-dick-labeau-troy-polamalu-cam-heyward-arthur-moats/stories/201711160115)

Good to see Troy may be estranged from the organization but not his ex-teammates and certainly not his former coach

tube517
11-16-2017, 10:42 AM
https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/179a62f1-a16a-4040-b698-8b44cd72318e.png

I can't name all the guys in that photo. I see Troy, Peazy, Kiesel, Hoke, Heyward, possibly Townsend in front of Hoke next to LeBeau, Moats? in the far left.

DesertSteel
11-16-2017, 10:44 AM
Who's the guy in the painting??

AtlantaDan
11-16-2017, 10:44 AM
I can't name all the guys in that photo. I see Troy, Peazy, Kiesel, Hoke, Heyward, possibly Townsend in front of Hoke next to LeBeau, Moats? in the far left.

I think that is DeShea, who coaches the DBs for the Titans

polamalubeast
11-16-2017, 10:50 AM
27-17 steelers....so no 30 points for the steelers!

SteelMember
11-16-2017, 11:18 AM
Who's the guy in the painting??

James Lipton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpZ02A9aUVQ

:chuckle:

vasteeler
11-16-2017, 12:00 PM
James Lipton?

:rofl2:

tube517
11-16-2017, 12:12 PM
James Lipton?

:lol::lol::lol:

teegre
11-16-2017, 01:52 PM
I'm hoping to see Heyward and Tuitt continue to be factors on the LOS. As much as we want to talk passing game, I think this comes down to :

1. Can the Steelers O line control the trenches and establish the run game
2. Can the Steelers D line control their gaps in run defense and force Mariota to throw the football and not rely on read option. (I think this is a big game for Watt and Dupree in controlling the edges)

:nod:

If Dupree and Watt can just contain/force everything towards the middle, that is a win for them. Because, I'm positive that Heyward-Hargrave-Tuitt can stop the inside runs.

Iron Steeler
11-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Haley versus LeBeau

StillMill will have a field day with this one!!!

Clod Haley runs his fifth reverse of the game... only to be out-dumbed by Richard BeLeau, who has his corners playing a quarter-mile downfield. Luckily for the mighty DICK, Bongtavis stepped out of bounds just short of the first down marker, in order to make a tweet about not getting enough attention. Dumblin just stares 1000 yards away, pondering whether to wear his Ray Bans or his Oakleys in the second half.

Oh man LeBeau is going to dial up his best game plan tonight I assure you that!

Steelers win by 1.
21-20

Offense struggles in the first half, and get it momentum in the 3rd quarter getting us 14 points. Takes till the final secs for us to score our last touchdown. Another heart attack game.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-16-2017, 03:11 PM
I can't name all the guys in that photo. I see Troy, Peazy, Kiesel, Hoke, Heyward, possibly Townsend in front of Hoke next to LeBeau, Moats? in the far left. Townsend is next to LeBeau in the striped shirt. Nick Eason is in front of Keisel, but I don't know who the guy on the far right of the picture is. :noidea:

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-16-2017, 03:22 PM
:nod:

If Dupree and Watt can just contain/force everything towards the middle, that is a win for them. Because, I'm positive that Heyward-Hargrave-Tuitt can stop the inside runs.

The Titans run a read option package where Mariota reads the ends and decides to give to the RB or keep. Its tough because the weak side OLB has to stay home or #8 keeps it and while I think Watt or Dupree have the speed to stay with Mariota...if they stay home its 5 O linemen(plus an H back) on 3 D-Linemen and 3LB's on the frontside zone run. IMO, you are correct that they should funnel inside to the big dogs.

Personally, I would love to see the Steelers slant the backside LB to the play, so that Mariota keeps it and then roll Davis up on a stunt so he gets a chance to get a hit on the QB. Its a stunt I saw when read option started becoming popular 5+ years ago in college that a DC called "rock n roll".

polamalubeast
11-16-2017, 03:24 PM

- - - Updated - - -

In the past, steelers have been very good against the read option

I Hope it will continue tonight!

86WARD
11-16-2017, 03:24 PM
I’m thinking it’s gonna be an AB night tonight. Less Bell, more Brown...especially on a short week and the nice match up Brown has.

43Hitman
11-16-2017, 03:48 PM
I’m thinking it’s gonna be an AB night tonight. Less Bell, more Brown...especially on a short week and the nice match up Brown has.
I agree, I think we see a ton of no-huddle. That bodes well for AB.

AtlantaDan
11-16-2017, 04:21 PM

Posted for the no huddle % in the tweet - article is paywalled on a site to which I do not subscribe

2017 no huddle % probably skews low with 6 of first 9 games being on the road

With "Ben has trouble on the road" being one excuse for his 2017 troubles will see if that explanation holds up after tonight

Lady Steel
11-16-2017, 04:31 PM

I love when Ben goes no-huddle. It's pretty hawt. :lol:

polamalubeast
If the offense has a bad game tonight, I would not be surprised if Haley is fired.

In 2013, no-huddle saved Todd Haley's job too.

I never understood why the steelers do not use it more often, except that Haley or Arians have a big ego!

No-huddle does not mean hurry up offense and you can run the ball too in this situation.

BlackAndGold

This is how I feel also. Believe we'll see some James Conner tonight also.

AtlantaDan
11-16-2017, 04:39 PM
No-huddle does not mean hurry up offense and you can run the ball too in this situation.

One constant is Ben will run the play clock down to 2 seconds or less before the snap whether the Steelers huddle up or go no huddle :wink02:

Mojouw
11-16-2017, 04:40 PM
I think Mariotta and Henry are going to run all over this defense. Then when they start gambling to stop that, they are going to get got a few times deep in the depleted secondary.

I just got a bad feeling about this game.

43Hitman
11-16-2017, 04:40 PM
One constant is Ben will run the play clock down to 2 seconds or less before the snap whether the Steelers huddle up or go no huddle :wink02:
This is true and sometime very aggravating as a fan. Mix that shit up Ben! Keep the defense honest!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think Mariotta and Henry are going to run all over this defense. Then when they start gambling to stop that, they are going to get got a few times deep in the depleted secondary.

HUSH YOUR MOUTH!!! :lol:

DesertSteel
11-16-2017, 05:01 PM

Relax. Get your favorite beverages and snacks lined up. Those of us with good vibes will carry you on this one my friend. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Vintage Ben tonight!

Lady Steel
11-16-2017, 05:04 PM

I can't wait to see my #2 Steelers boyfriend, Coach LeBeau. He's such a wonderful man.

SteelMayhem72
11-16-2017, 05:51 PM

Me too brother!! I think sensabaugh is gonna get lit up

43Hitman
11-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Relax. Get your favorite beverages and snacks lined up. Those of us with good vibes will carry you on this one my friend. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Vintage Ben tonight!
Indeed we will. No room for Negative Nancy's tonight. :lol:

tube517
11-16-2017, 05:56 PM

Mojouw
11-16-2017, 06:03 PM
I hope so!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vasteeler
11-16-2017, 06:18 PM
Let's go STEELERS. Getting it out now. Because I know how this thread goes during the game. See you after the game

SteelMayhem72
11-16-2017, 06:27 PM
there actually is a game day thread up

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live 30 miles from nashville and I want this game bad so I dont have to hear the bullshit from Titans fans

43Hitman
11-16-2017, 06:35 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I live 30 miles from nashville and I want this game bad so I dont have to hear the bullshit from Titans fans

When we win tonight you can tell them all about our successes against their state in the last year! :lol:

SteelMayhem72
11-16-2017, 06:36 PM
When we win tonight you can tell them all about our successes against their state in the last year! :lol:

Absolutely!!!!!

GoSlash27
11-16-2017, 10:17 PM
All my complaints last week about the offense are hereby invalid. The Steelers have proven that their offense is worthy of a playoff berth.
-Slashy

GoSlash27
11-16-2017, 10:28 PM
All my complaints last week about the offense are hereby invalid. The Steelers have proven that their offense is worthy of a playoff berth.
-Slashy

zulater
11-16-2017, 10:50 PM

Steelers 38 -16

I think I had this one.:humble:

polamalubeast
11-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Just need to be consistent offense ...

They deserved the criticism after the game against the colts, but the important thing is to be at our best at the best possible time

Tonight is the first step

43Hitman
11-16-2017, 10:55 PM
I think I had this one.:humble:
Well done! :drink: A lot of us had the feeling this week. I was worried about Sensabaugh but man was I wrong, he played very well tonight. Golden is a liability though, so hopefully Mitchell can get healed up for GB.

BlackAndGold
11-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Steelers first 30 point game of the season.

:tt03:

Felt confident that the rhythm the offense showed late in the Colts game would carry over on a short week.

Hawkman
11-16-2017, 11:07 PM
Anyone watching JuJu showing up the NFL network guys. Laughing my ass off. It's going to be on utube

- - - Updated - - -

JuJu is cut

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is bundled up and he is hatless and sleeveless.

Lady Steel
11-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Titans fans are not happy...

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/steelers-40-titans-17.98883/

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/titans-steelers-gdt.98875/

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watching JuJu showing up the NFL network guys. Laughing my ass off. It's going to be on utube.

I missed it. :( Please post it when it shows up on YouTube.

tube517
11-16-2017, 11:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Wow, this is by far the worst I've ever seen Mariota. He looks totally lost out there tonight. Like he's not seeing anything on the field.
Titansman1, Today at 10:38 PM

Maybe it's because Mariota wore that stupid ****ing fedora hat to Pittsburgh.
bupac, Today at 10:40 PM

Hawkman
11-17-2017, 08:19 AM

- - - Updated - - -

If you get a chance, the entire interview is on nfl.com. Well worth it. He is a much better interview than AB. Hope he stays that way......and stays with us.

tube517
11-17-2017, 08:33 AM
If you get a chance, the entire interview is on nfl.com. Well worth it. He is a much better interview than AB. Hope he stays that way......and stays with us.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tnf-post-game/0ap3000000878425/JuJu-Smith-Schuster-on-Antonio-Brown-This-dude-is-the-GOAT

I didn't know the guy that turned in the bike got arrested 2 days later for stealing bikes!!!! :rofl2:

Hawkman
11-17-2017, 08:38 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/tnf-post-game/0ap3000000878425/JuJu-Smith-Schuster-on-Antonio-Brown-This-dude-is-the-GOAT

I didn't know the guy that turned in the bike got arrested 2 days later for stealing bikes!!!! :rofl2:

So funny! All those guys were probably ready to get in a warm hotel room and JuJu lit them up. They had no idea what to do with the "pidicure" thing.

SteelMember
11-17-2017, 08:41 AM

That IS surprising... he usually gives $200 for a bike he buys off the street. No questions asked. :rolleyes:

teegre
11-17-2017, 09:19 AM
He is a much better interview than AB. Hope he stays that way......and stays with us.

I said it elsewhere, there might be other OROY candidates, but none of them have the social presence that JuJu does. People who do not watch football, know who JuJu is. JuJu IS the next poster child for the NFL (as in: on billboards, on posters, on the SNF intro).

And, Yes, he's a keeper!!!

SteelMember
11-17-2017, 09:50 AM
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ju

J.S.S. (Walking Dead) :wink02:

Born2Steel
11-17-2017, 10:00 AM

- - - Updated - - -

My wife and I lived in Murfreesboro for 4 years(early 90s). I was a Knights season ticket holder, before the Preds came to town. Loved that whole area.

polamalubeast
11-17-2017, 11:00 AM
One thing everyone should know is that we must never doubt the steelers in primetime, especially at home!

Born2Steel
11-17-2017, 12:04 PM
PB and Desert predicted the defense only allowing 17. The offense outscored all predictions.

86WARD
11-17-2017, 12:25 PM
One thing everyone should know is that we must never doubt the steelers in primetime, especially at home!

This is true!

SteelMember
11-17-2017, 12:29 PM

Dilly, Dilly!

BlackAndGold
11-17-2017, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wAqmmjKgrOk

polamalubeast
11-17-2017, 03:56 PM

FrancoLambert
11-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Our color rush uniforms are awesome.

Ben's just getting hot for the stretch run. :tt03:

tube517
11-17-2017, 06:53 PM

It's over...:old: :chuckle:

pczach
11-17-2017, 07:25 PM
It's over...:old: :chuckle:

It's over for him every week. Just go to the Game Day threads and listen to people lose their minds and criticize, question, and insult the best QB that will lead their team in their lifetime.

People don't know what they don't know. Most don't have a clue of what they're looking at when evaluating a quarterback. There is so much going on around a quarterback, that if you don't know the responsibilities of every player on a given play and the adjustments that are built into the offense based on the defense, it's very hard to assign blame.

Many people just don't get that.

vasteeler
11-17-2017, 07:44 PM
It's over for him every week. Just go to the Game Day threads and listen to people lose their minds and criticize, question, and insult the best QB that will lead their team in their lifetime.

People don't know what they don't know. Most don't have a clue of what they're looking at when evaluating a quarterback. There is so much going on around a quarterback, that if you don't know the responsibilities of every player on a given play and the adjustments that are built into the offense based on the defense, it's very hard to assign blame.

Many people just don't get that.

100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

Our color rush uniforms are awesome.

Ben's just getting hot for the stretch run. :tt03:

Agreed , we have the best looking color rush units... By far. I would bet our away ones would be hideous

SteelerFanInStl
11-17-2017, 07:45 PM

He's obviously already checked out and retired. :stirthepot:

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-17-2017, 07:50 PM

Many people just don't get that.BS and Ben has played poorly all season to late and should be called upon it! Why does he get a free ride when everyone else gets called out like crazy when they do ? I knew this would be his best game cause 1. Ben plays better at home. 2. He players better when there is better competition. 3. He plays better in prime time. Last night had all 3 rap in one. His heart ain't in it when none of the 3 are involved. Anyways he look good and think he still has it.

vasteeler
11-17-2017, 08:17 PM
BS and Ben has played poorly all season to late and should be called upon it! Why does he get a free ride when everyone else gets called out like crazy when they do ? I knew this would be his best game cause 1. Ben plays better at home. 2. He players better when there is better competition. 3. He plays better in prime time. Last night had all 3 rap in one. His heart ain't in it when none of the 3 are involved. Anyways he look good and think he still has it.
Then how is it that he is a 102 quarterback rating since the Jaguars game

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Then how is it that he is a 102 quarterback rating since the Jaguars game This is his worse year in years regardless of QB ratings. Like I said if Ben don't have any of those 3 points in the game then you get lackluster Ben that game.

Hawkman
11-17-2017, 10:28 PM

JuJu is punkin everyone on the panel

Butch
11-18-2017, 12:58 AM
BS and Ben has played poorly all season to late and should be called upon it! Why does he get a free ride when everyone else gets called out like crazy when they do ? I knew this would be his best game cause 1. Ben plays better at home. 2. He players better when there is better competition. 3. He plays better in prime time. Last night had all 3 rap in one. His heart ain't in it when none of the 3 are involved. Anyways he look good and think he still has it.
I don't know what free ride you are talking about. Ben has not been as good as he has been in previous years and I have heard plenty of criticism from fans. Yes some of it is Ben and some of it is dropped balls, but his inconsistency is and should be looked at. Ben himself would tell you this has not been his best year. I was in the game thread last night and Ben got plenty of blame in the 1st 1/2 and rightfully so, I am just glad he finally found his rhythm. I hope it continues.

pczach
11-18-2017, 06:34 AM

BS???

Do you want to know what real BS is?

BS is having to listen to uninformed, ignorant fans like you make idiotic statements about individual players or the team in general. Not well thought out, reasonable criticism....only bold, loud nonsense.

BS is having to read threads that are started from someone here like "I Will Say It Artie Burns Sux!!!!!!!!", or listen to someone say Ben needs to be called out because "he has played poorly all season"........and that the joker that makes these claims isn't smart enough to understand that the team is 8-2 and currently the #1 seed in the AFC and that they're 17-3 in their last 20 games including playoffs, and 15-2 in their last 17 regular season games.

Imagine that....all these players that suck, a quarterback that can't play and "his heart ain't in it", injured players out of the secondary, and they destroy a 6-3 division leader on national television. Wow....you're really nailing everything with your nuggets of wisdom, aren't you?

BS is having to listen to people that have a couple of six-packs in them, and rather than having the common sense to stay away from the keyboard, start typing moronic things online.

Now that is most definitely BS.

If you want to continue to grace us with your idiotic bravado and insight, you go right ahead. Just be prepared to be "called" on it. We wouldn't want you to get a "free ride" on your performance.

teegre
11-18-2017, 07:45 AM
As far as BB goes, Michael Irvin made an initerating comment, when asked if the Steelers could win it all (paraphrased):

“With the BB who was thinking about retirement... no. The Ben that we saw last week, making a completion while a defender is holding onto his jersey... if THAT Ben, that I know & love, if HE shows up... the Steelers are unstoppable.”

tube517
11-18-2017, 07:56 AM
100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed , we have the best looking color rush units... By far. I would bet our away ones would be hideous

I haven't seen the away color rush but I think it will be all white, similar to the old 70s version.

teegre
11-18-2017, 07:59 AM
I haven't seen the away color rush but I think it will be all white, similar to the old 70s version.

I’ve heard that, too... but, I’ve also seen renderings (fans + photoshop) of all-yellow uniforms.

Both would be good, but second place to the all-black unis.

tube517
11-18-2017, 08:08 AM
I’ve heard that, too... but, I’ve also seen renderings (fans + photoshop) of all-yellow uniforms.

Both would be good, but second place to the all-black unis.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/41/a9/6b/41a96b870900060cb6c976a055487fbf.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoztUA1H8GcPRFN_1F4ZnsncjOTtQ2 mR-2j2KoOHqyfXi5y6N

This would be great in a muddy game.

polamalubeast
11-18-2017, 08:33 AM
Yes, Roethlisberger is not having his best season, but when I see comparisons to other places with the last season of Peyton Manning, many have short memories!

Ben is still a good QB, Ben has a QB rating of 87, which is not very good, but not atrocious like Manning when he had a QB rating of 67 during the 2015 season!

If we remove their worst games from their seasons, Roethlisberger would probably have a QB rating of 95 without the game against the jaguars, which would be very good and without the game against the chiefs of Manning in 2015, his QB rating would be at 75, which would be still very mediocre.

zulater
11-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Yes, Roethlisberger is not having his best season, but when I see comparisons to other places with the last season of Peyton Manning, many have short memories!

Ben is still a good QB, Ben has a QB rating of 87, which is not very good, but not atrocious like Manning when he had a QB rating of 67 during the 2015 season!

If we remove their worst games from their seasons, Roethlisberger would probably have a QB rating of 95 without the game against the jaguars, which would be very good and without the game against the chiefs of Manning in 2015, his QB rating would be at 75, which would be still very mediocre.

In fairness if you take Ben's best game away you should also take his worst away. So minus the Titans game Ben's got 12 td passes, and minus the Jags game he has 5 picks. His rating for those games would probably be right around 90. Not good, not bad, just middle of the pack. Which is largely where his game has been this season. Now of course the last 6 quarters could be an indication that these final 6 regular season games could put Ben back to top tier status again.

- - - Updated - - -

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/41/a9/6b/41a96b870900060cb6c976a055487fbf.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoztUA1H8GcPRFN_1F4ZnsncjOTtQ2 mR-2j2KoOHqyfXi5y6N

This would be great in a muddy game.

I've always loved those white on white uniforms! Wish they would break them out again! Of course since the jersey is the same there's no money to be made by breaking out the white pants.

polamalubeast
11-18-2017, 08:56 AM
In fairness if you take Ben's best game away you should also take his worst away. So minus the Titans game Ben's got 12 td passes, and minus the Jags game he has 5 picks. His rating for those games would probably be right around 90. Not good, not bad, just middle of the pack. Which is largely where his game has been this season. Now of course the last 6 quarters could be an indication that these final 6 regular season games could put Ben back to top tier status again.

Agreed

But it's just that the comparison I saw on twitter or other places with the last season of Peyton Manning is not very good.

I do not think Manning had a very good game in 2015!

ALLD
11-18-2017, 09:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I've always loved those white on white uniforms! Wish they would break them out again! Of course since the jersey is the same there's no money to be made by breaking out the white pants.

If you want to expand the equation, take away Haley for the rest of the season and refer to the stats. At this point Haley should draw up a set of flash cards on Saturday and let Ben shuffle the deck on Sundays from now on. I don't see what the big deal of allowing Ben to call the plays. Bradshaw did it for years. Don't you think those long passes to Martvais and end arounds to him were not dumb Haley calls at the same time every game?

Moose
11-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Steelers 33
Titans 17

That's right... >30

Damn friend..... awesome prediction ! Ought to play some lottery number's. Got any predictions scores for the rest of season....LOL ? Oh, and I loved the color rush uniforms !!!!!

Shoes
11-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Damn friend..... awesome prediction ! Ought to play some lottery number's. Got any predictions scores for the rest of season....LOL ? Oh, and I loved the color rush uniforms !!!!!

Zu did pretty good also

Steelers 38 -16

vasteeler
11-18-2017, 11:16 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yuck, disagree... Those are awful. I hope to never see those again

polamalubeast
11-18-2017, 12:07 PM

polamalubeast
11-18-2017, 02:21 PM

Lady Steel
11-20-2017, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6RWGbwxgH4

SteelMember
11-20-2017, 11:45 AM

Pretty sure "Color Rush" has only the Black for us. We'd wear the same even on the road. Don't know if/when we get another chance this year (believe it's for Thursday games only)... which would be too bad if we didn't. They are pretty bad ass, imo.

86WARD
11-20-2017, 11:46 AM
I think Christmas is one too?

SteelMember
11-20-2017, 12:02 PM
I think Christmas is one too?

I know last year .vs the Ravens they did. Not sure about This year .vs the Texans... I hope so