PDA

View Full Version : My Political Point Of View.

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 12:20 PM
This about sums up my beliefs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3acvz5LfI

Vote Mr. Horse, 2012!!!

venom
09-17-2010, 12:42 PM
He has my vote !!!

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 12:44 PM
He has my vote !!!

Thank you kind sir! Your check's in the mail. :usa2:

stlrtruck
09-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I love Mr. Horse. He's got my vote too.

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 01:39 PM
I love Mr. Horse. He's got my vote too.

We're a runaway freight train! Some may call us a.... darkhorse candidate!?! Wocka Wocka Wocka!!!! :chuckle:

urgle burgle
09-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Mr. Horse is great! Amazing comeback since that horrific apartment fire. Plus he's bilingual, and thoughtful when he speaks. Been writing him in since we took hill 720 back in 2002.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWf6bBWs62Q

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=urgle burgle;56212]Mr. Horse is great! Amazing comeback since that horrific apartment fire. Plus he's bilingual, and thoughtful when he speaks. Been writing him in since we took hill 720 back in 2002.

He's a survivor, alright, and he damn sure sticks to his beliefs! No flip-flopping here. 2012 is our year, urgle! We're hoping to actually get him on the ballot this time. :chuckle:

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 02:09 PM
What can I say? Mr. Horse is my kind of jackass. :noidea:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 02:16 PM

He is a HORSE, sir! There is no need for these racial slurs to be bandied about! :chuckle:

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 02:26 PM
He is a HORSE, sir! There is no need for these racial slurs to be bandied about! :chuckle:

I wasn't talking about the horse in the video ... I was talking about the poster. :chuckle:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 02:36 PM
I wasn't talking about the horse in the video ... I was talking about the poster. :chuckle:

You are a liar, sir! You clearly stated in your response that "Mr. Horse is my kind of jackass". You named him by... name. Your attempts to cover up for your dishonest ignorance are appalling and laughable and to devolve into childish name-calling is just typical of a poopy-face like you! :heh:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 03:05 PM
And before this video hits the media, we just want to state for the record, that our candidate, Mr. Horse, has answered for, and paid his debt to society for his conviction 3 years ago on walrus abduction and sexual slavery charges. We just want to put this unfortunate chapter in his distant past behind us and focus on the future and positive change for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5NmFondds

smokin3000gt
09-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Mr. Horse's spanish to english translation:

The cockroaches enter, but then can't get out!

urgle burgle
09-17-2010, 03:52 PM
You are a liar, sir! You clearly stated in your response that "Mr. Horse is my kind of jackass". You named him by... name. Your attempts to cover up for your dishonest ignorance are appalling and laughable and to devolve into childish name-calling is just typical of a poopy-face like you! :heh:

I handily agree. By naming Mr. Horse, by name, he obviously has an agenda. Where were his comments, say, eight yrs. ago? Why did he not call out Mr. Table, Mr. begonia, and Mrs. Cumquat? Well....I think it is obvious....he is an animalaphobe. Yes....I said it. An animalaphobe. Is there anything worse? I think not, and I am not afraid to call him on it. Mr. Horse will not devolve into mudslinging and personal attacks. He is a man....errr horse, for the people!

ps. Although he does say he his detractors have been known to "gallop on the the OTHER side." Quite frequently, in fact. That is straight from the horse's mouth, if you will.

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 03:55 PM
I handily agree. By naming Mr. Horse, by name, he obviously has an agenda. Where were his comments, say, eight yrs. ago? Why did he not call out Mr. Table, Mr. begonia, and Mrs. Cumquat? Well....I think it is obvious....he is an animalaphobe. Yes....I said it. An animalaphobe. Is there anything worse? I think not, and I am not afraid to call him on it. Mr. Horse will not devolve into mudslinging and personal attacks. He is a man....errr horse, for the people!

ps. Although he does say he his detractors have been known to "gallop on the the OTHER side." Quite frequently, in fact. That is straight from the horse's mouth, if you will.

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ahem... I mean... thank you for your support, sir.

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 04:07 PM

This is hypocrisy at its worst. I won't stand idly by and watch my good name get raked through the mud. My words are being taken out of context to further the political aspirations of Mr. Horse. When I used the term "jackass," the jackass in question knows fully well who my intended target was. Now if you'll excuse me, I must attend to my intern, who I most certainly won't be having sex with.

urgle burgle
09-17-2010, 04:22 PM
This is hypocrisy at its worst. I won't stand idly by and watch my good name get raked through the mud. My words are being taken out of context to further the political aspirations of Mr. Horse. When I used the term "jackass," the jackass in question knows fully well who my intended target was. Now if you'll excuse me, I must attend to my intern, who I most certainly won't be having sex with.

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :deadhorse:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 05:14 PM

If you are calling me a jackass, sir, let me remind you of our wonderful system of courts we have in this fine country of ours, one of which I could easily sue you for slander in. I will not tolerate anymore of your juvenile and libelous character assassinations! Your name calling is beneath me, dick, so if you do not wish to settle this in court, I suggest you refrain from continued scandalmongering and vilification for your own personal gain and suck it! I am going to call my attorney, Kenneth Starr, and inform him of your mudslinging tactics immediately. You have been warned, sir!

Now I'm going to go and smoke a joint and not inhale.

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 05:31 PM
If you are calling me a jackass, sir, let me remind you of our wonderful system of courts we have in this fine country of ours, one of which I could easily sue you for slander in. I will not tolerate anymore of your juvenile and libelous character assassinations! Your name calling is beneath me, dick, so if you do not wish to settle this in court, I suggest you refrain from continued scandalmongering and vilification for your own personal gain and suck it! I am going to call my attorney, Kenneth Starr, and inform him of your mudslinging tactics immediately. You have been warned, sir!

Your verbal threats will fall on deaf ears. If you so choose to sue me for slander, the burden of proof lies with you. I dare say you will have a rather difficult time convincing a jury that you are not, in fact, a jackass. So might I suggest you end this needless political posturing and get back to the real issues at hand.

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 05:33 PM

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, and, your honor, I present exhibit A. I rest my case. :pointlaugh:

JonM229
09-17-2010, 05:38 PM
If the shoe fits...

SteelerSal
09-17-2010, 05:40 PM

:rofl2:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 05:47 PM
If the shoe fits...

:rofl2:

Wow, public opinion is nose diving all of a sudden. :uhoh: :lol:

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Wow, public opinion is nose diving all of a sudden. :uhoh: :lol:

Like I said ... burden of proof, bro ... burden of proof. I rest MY case. :chuckle:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 05:52 PM
VOTE MR. HORSE, 2012!

Wallace108
09-17-2010, 05:55 PM
VOTE MR. HORSE, 2012!

Didn't we just elect a horse's ass in 2008? Sorry, wrong thread. :wink02:

vasteeler
09-17-2010, 05:57 PM

:toofunny:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Didn't we just elect a horse's ass in 2008?:wink02:

No. He hangs out in the Night Owls and goes by the name "Destiny". :rofl2:

venom
09-17-2010, 07:48 PM
http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b013485a4d609970c-800wi

Wallace108
09-18-2010, 12:31 AM
No. He hangs out in the Night Owls and goes by the name "Destiny". :rofl2:

:director: There's no Hope ... there's no Change ... there's no Destiny. There's nothing to see here ... please move on.

BuddhaBus
09-18-2010, 02:38 AM
:director: There's no Hope ... there's no Change ... there's no Destiny. There's nothing to see here ... please move on.

Obvious misdirection on your part. What exactly are you trying to hide, sir? What skeletons will fall out of your closet if said door is opened? I believe you are dodging the facts and issues, sir. Answer this allegation, do you or do you not go by the undercover stripper alias "Destiny" within a secret society known as the Night Owls who have plans for children's TV show character black-ops assassinations, the destruction of family homes, world domination and unadulterated boozing and carousing with loose women?

And nice future outlook, "Destiny". No hope or change? I suppose you are happy with the current state of American politics as they stand? Typical.

BuddhaBus
09-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Some media footage of returning Iraq war veteran Mr. Horse. A real American hero that stands for the people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFSnLTo7dhk

Wallace108
09-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Obvious misdirection on your part. What exactly are you trying to hide, sir? What skeletons will fall out of your closet if said door is opened? I believe you are dodging the facts and issues, sir. Answer this allegation, do you or do you not go by the undercover stripper alias "Destiny" within a secret society known as the Night Owls who have plans for children's TV show character black-ops assassinations, the destruction of family homes, world domination and unadulterated boozing and carousing with loose women?

And nice future outlook, "Destiny". No hope or change? I suppose you are happy with the current state of American politics as they stand? Typical.

Mr. Bus, you may want to reconsider hurling accusations at your opponents unless your name and reputation are unblemished. And as we both know, that is not the case.

Are you going to deny that you are also a member of the notorious Night Owl cartel? And it has recently been brought to my attention by one of your associates who goes by the name "Honey" that you operate within the group under the stripper stage name of "Candy."

And are you also going to deny the reports of you getting intoxicated and urinating on the carpet and furniture of the establishment where you and your cohorts congregate? Since the witnesses to these deplorable acts of indecency are of questionable character, we're waiting for the review of video evidence we obtained from cameras that were installed by the owner of the establishment in question to confirm the reports.

So let's put an end to this political game of cat and mouse ... shall we, Mr. Bus? I neither support nor oppose the candidacy of Mr. Horse. I abstain from political action. Therefore, it can be said, here and now, that I do NOT have a horse in this race.

BuddhaBus
09-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Are you trying to defame the character of a proven war hero such as Mr. Horse? Are there no depths to which you will not reach? Sullying the good name of an American war hero such as Mr. Horse for personal political gain is right in line with the mudslinging tactics of your ilk. You, sir, should be ashamed to call yourself an American patriot. The American public will see through your veiled attempts at subterfuge and misinformation and choose the proper candidate to lead this country back into prosperity and strength. Your lame attempts to destroy the good reputation of the honorable Mr. Horse will be seen for what they are... balderdash!

Hindes204
09-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Are you trying to defame the character of a proven war hero such as Mr. Horse? Are there no depths to which you will not reach? Sullying the good name of an American war hero such as Mr. Horse for personal political gain is right in line with the mudslinging tactics of your ilk. You, sir, should be ashamed to call yourself an American patriot. The American public will see through your veiled attempts at subterfuge and misinformation and choose the proper candidate to lead this country back into prosperity and strength. Your lame attempts to destroy the good reputation of the honorable Mr. Horse will be seen for what they are... balderdash!

Thats Private Horse to you civilian

BuddhaBus
09-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Private or not, are you challenging the proven war record of a great American hero such as Mr. Horse?

43Hitman
09-19-2010, 12:49 AM
This thread delivers.:pop2:

BuddhaBus
09-19-2010, 12:51 AM

What exactly? We don't know!

P.S.- Vote Mr. Horse 2012!

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 01:04 AM

Now it does. :peace:

http://boards.altgn.com/gallery/files/6/0/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

BuddhaBus
09-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Now it does. :peace:

http://boards.altgn.com/gallery/files/6/0/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

Grrrrrr-owl. :lust:

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Why do I suddenly feel like ordering something off ebay? :noidea:

BuddhaBus
09-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Why do I suddenly feel like ordering something off ebay? :noidea:

How about some credibility? :noidea:

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 01:18 AM
How about some credibility? :noidea:

Can't afford it. :doh: