PDA

View Full Version : Week 9: Who To Root For... A$$holes!!!

teegre
11-02-2017, 06:15 AM
For those of us who watch other games, and want a rooting interest...

Bills @ Jets
I actually hope that the Bills win the AFC East (in turn, forcing the Taperiots to play as a wild card). So, go Bills!!!

Ravens @ Titans
Duh. Go Titans!!!

Bengals @ Jaguars
We “should” be rooting for the Jags to lose (since they beat us). But... F*CK the Bengals!!! Go Jags!!!

Broncos @ Eagles
AFC vs. NFC... easy choice. And, this outcome shouldn’t even be close. Go Eagles!!!

Colts @ Texans
The Texans are leading their division. Alas, this outcome shouldn’t even be close. Regardless, go Colts!!!

Chiefs @ Cowboys
AFC vs. NFC... easy choice. Ugh. I feel dirty rooting for the Cowboys. :puke:

Raidahs @ Dolphins
Both are reeling. Coin flip.

Enjoy!!!

Moose
11-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Agree with all....especially Fk the bungholes ( thug players and obnoxious fans) GO Jags, and Fk the cowboys GO Chiefs ( hated them since some ghost power titled them ' America's team' ).

polamalubeast
11-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Agree with all....especially Fk the bungholes ( thug players and obnoxious fans) GO Jags, and Fk the cowboys GO Chiefs ( hated them since some ghost power titled them ' America's team' ).

We need the chiefs to lose because they have a very easy schedule for the rest of the season after their game against Dallas.

I do not care if the Cowboys win they are in the NFC.

steelreserve
11-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Raidahs @ Dolphins

Enjoy!!!

In a game like this, the best you can hope for is that there will be a few fights.

Moose
11-02-2017, 01:39 PM
In a game like this, the best you can hope for is that there will be a few fights.

And I totally believe there will be a few.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills @ Jets
I actually hope that the Bills win the AFC East (in turn, forcing the Taperiots to play as a wild card). So, go Bills!!!

Ravens @ Titans
Duh. Go Titans!!!

Bengals @ Jaguars
We “should” be rooting for the Jags to lose (since they beat us). But... F*CK the Bengals!!! Go Jags!!!

Broncos @ Eagles
AFC vs. NFC... easy choice. And, this outcome shouldn’t even be close. Go Eagles!!!

Colts @ Texans
The Texans are leading their division. Alas, this outcome shouldn’t even be close. Regardless, go Colts!!!

Chiefs @ Cowboys

Raidahs @ Dolphins

Enjoy!!! Looking Good so far!

Hawkman
11-05-2017, 03:43 PM

Bills @ Jets

Ravens @ Titans
Duh. Go Titans!!!

Bengals @ Jaguars

Broncos @ Eagles

Colts @ Texans

Chiefs @ Cowboys

Raidahs @ Dolphins

Enjoy!!!

Except for the Jets/Bills, you're doing great.....and yes, I totally agree with you about the Cowgirls.:yuck2::chuckle:

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Workout nicely and pretty much can't ask for more on a bye week!

teegre
11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
So...

Ravens lose.
Bengals lose.
Broncos lose.
Texans lose.
Chiefs lose.
Steelers win during their bye week.

Craic
11-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Workout nicely and pretty much can't ask for more on a bye week!

Was Brady arrested for impersonating a female midget hooker eating Bald Eagle while taking a knee during a national anthem? No? Then we definitely could've asked for more.