PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thoughts.....

LambertsLunatic
10-22-2017, 06:40 PM
So. After a few cool, refreshing, adult beverages, I thought I'd share my thoughts on a most excellent game:

- I've heard people comparing Bell to Harris. Being an old fart I've actually had the experience to see Harris run back in the old Three Rivers. Bell certainly had the glide and accelerate that Harris had. But, he's also got a shake and shimmy and Harris never did. Reminds me of Barry Sanders. His vision and patience reminds me of Marcus Allen. He's a game changer. Hate to say, but ya gotta keep him here for at least the next 3-4 years, no matter what the cost.

- William Gay is IronMan. Thank you Mr. Gay for your dedication (except for that time AP snowplowed you).

- Chris Boswell has Gunslinger eyes.

- I've been fortunate enough to watch two hall of fame quarterbacks (Ben/Bradshaw) from the day they were drafted thru the day they retired. I can see Ben is getting close, and it's just been so fun to watch him and remember all what Bradshaw went thru. Thank you both.

- I think Mike Shazier is the fastest LB that Pittsburgh has ever had. I'm trying to think of any faster ones. No one even seems to come close. And his wingspan...man, what is he? Half Stork?

- Mike Tomlin: I just don't know.

- Marvin Lewis: I do know (LOSER)

- Connor seems to be taking advantage of his opportunities. Is he really that good... or is he the product of an exceptionally above average line?

- This D needs a name! I'm suggesting......Hi Voltage!

LambertsLunatic

Brown, the color of ....well. You know.

ALLD
10-23-2017, 05:22 PM
I didn't see James Harrison on the field and the sand is running out. If we can get everybody working together without too many mental errors we will see the Pats in the title game.

86WARD
10-24-2017, 07:00 AM
The way NE is playing, the Steelers would have to beat them in December to hopefully get a Championship game at home and then possibly have to beat them a second time...that’s a tall order...lol.

lt194camaroz
10-24-2017, 08:07 AM
I'm new here so if I'm out of line I'm sorry, but who in the hell is mike shazier?

Steeldude
10-24-2017, 08:22 AM
I'm new here so if I'm out of line I'm sorry, but who in the hell is mike shazier?

I think you know he meant Ryan Shazier.

lt194camaroz
10-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Yeah its obvious, but must not have been some "deep thoughts" after all, or too many of the "adult beverages"

ALLD
10-24-2017, 12:30 PM

The player's names can get confusing like Antonio Bell and JuJu Mitchell.