PDA

View Full Version : Steelers 2017 Week 7 Injury Report: DE Stephon Tuitt Ruled Out For Bengals Game

Shoes
10-20-2017, 01:17 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers have now released their final injury report of Week 7 on Friday and it shows that one player is listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals and another one listed as doubtful.
Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt (back) failed to practice again on Friday and he’s been officially ruled out for Sunday’s home game against the Bengals. With Tuitt out, defensive tackle Daniel McCullers will likely dress in his place. Defensive end Tyson Alualu is now set to start in Tuitt’s place against the Bengals.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/10/steelers-2017-week-7-injury-report-de-stephon-tuitt-ruled-bengals-game/

DesertSteel
10-20-2017, 01:43 PM
Arghh

BlackAndGold
10-20-2017, 01:57 PM
Hope they use Hargrave in his place when they use the nickel package.

teegre
10-20-2017, 01:58 PM
Hope they use Hargrave in his place when they use the nickel package.

This x 1,000,000

steel striker
10-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Crap that's not good Tuitt has been playing great.

Born2Steel
10-20-2017, 02:50 PM
Alualu has played well. Hargrave has played well. Heyward has played off the charts. Besides depth, I'm not extremely worried.

Psycho Ward 86
10-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Good depth or not, I still think we should avoid using Alualu as much as possible as long as Hargrave is healthy. Lest we all forget how well we played down the stretch without Cam Heyward, but with Hargrave in his place

Born2Steel
10-21-2017, 08:31 AM
Good depth or not, I still think we should avoid using Alualu as much as possible as long as Hargrave is healthy. Lest we all forget how well we played down the stretch without Cam Heyward, but with Hargrave in his place

I meant for that to read that I do worry about the depth. DL is one of our stronger positions, but with Tuitt out, we go from great to good, IMO. And don't forget, as well as Hargrave has played, he's still learning the pro game. He may be physically the better player, but Alualu has the experience. Plus, Alualu has been playing well too. Good problem to have for a change.

tube517
10-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Alualu is decent. Better than Ricardo Matthews and Dirty Dick Cam Thomas. But, I want to see Gravedigger get more snaps.

GBMelBlount
10-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Looks like our O line could be patchwork Sunday.

Also, wasn't Ben's passer rating (with a good line) under duress something ridiculous like 0.0 going into last weeks game?

Born2Steel
10-21-2017, 11:00 AM

Also, wasn't Ben's passer rating (with a good line) under duress something ridiculous like 0.0 going into last weeks game?

The Oline has been patchwork all season. This is nothing new.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-21-2017, 12:59 PM

Yeah, Hubbard at RT is what concerns me most, as he is kind of small to deal with a rangy pass rusher like Dunlap. I think Finney has the size to anchor vs Atkins, plus he will likely have help in pass protection.

AtlantaDan
10-21-2017, 01:00 PM

Ben Roethlisberger is the NFL’s second-worst quarterback when under pressure, with a 34.4 rating, literally less than half of his rating in those situations last year.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/10/20/16510340/perennial-contender-index-patriots-falcons-steelers-seahawks