PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline OCT 31 ?

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
10-08-2017, 03:58 PM
I think we still can win a Superbowl this year with Ben if he gets his head straight. Still wishing what qb would be worth trading for to be a decent back up or possible starter ?

st33lersguy
10-08-2017, 04:01 PM
I think we still can win a Superbowl this year with Ben if he gets his head straight. Still wishing what qb would be worth trading for to be a decent back up or possible starter ?

No QB capable of winning a Super Bowl will be available to trade for

Mojouw
10-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Even if prime of his career Montana was available, not sure it would work.

Where would the playbook, chemistry, and timing come from?

10-08-2017, 04:03 PM
No QB capable of winning a Super Bowl will be available to trade for Probaly true.

steelreserve
10-08-2017, 04:04 PM
None, it's Ben or bust, like any team with their starting QB. If you bring in a new QB, no matter how good, and just plan on having them come in and wing it with no practice, it's 99% of the time going to be a disaster.

Yes, that would include Colin Kaepernick, for all you trolls out there.

10-08-2017, 04:06 PM
I would throw a shot at Hoyer though since SF is 0-5 and are probably going to make a change soon. Might get him on the cheap and could make a good back up.

- - - Updated - - -

None, it's Ben or bust, like any team with their starting QB. If you bring in a new QB, no matter how good, and just plan on having them come in and wing it with no practice, it's 99% of the time going to be a disaster.

Yes, that would include Colin Kaepernick, for all you trolls out there. I was talking trade and Kap is a free agent and don't want him.

BurghBoy412
10-08-2017, 04:58 PM
They won't be making any moves.

10-08-2017, 05:02 PM
They won't be making any moves. I know and why I said wish earlier.