PDA

View Full Version : Videos won't load on Steelers.Com?

GoSlash27
09-17-2017, 08:29 AM
I haven't been able to see any videos on the official website all year. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,
-Slashy

pczach
09-17-2017, 08:45 AM
I haven't been able to see any videos on the official website all year. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,
-Slashy

I just went there and clicked on a few videos. They played for me.

I'm on a laptop computer on my home network. Are you trying to view them on a computer or on a mobile device?

You may need an update on your browser, graphics card, or a newer version of the software that handles video on your computer.

GoSlash27
09-17-2017, 08:57 AM
pczach,

I just tried it with a different browser and it worked fine. Must either be my browser or pop- up blocker. I figured I'd check here first before complaining to Steelers.Com about it.

Thanks,
-Slashy

pczach
09-17-2017, 09:06 AM
pczach,

I just tried it with a different browser and it worked fine. Must either be my browser or pop- up blocker. I figured I'd check here first before complaining to Steelers.Com about it.

Thanks,
-Slashy

No problem

GoSlash27
09-17-2017, 09:12 AM
I think I found the problem: Beginning this past spring, Firefox stopped supporting Java and is now limited to Adobe Flash. I bet the videos on Steelers.Com use Java...

tube517
09-17-2017, 11:02 AM
I have an adblocker on Chrome and I can't see Steeler videos. I have to switch to Safari (at my home desktop) or IE (work desktop) to play them.

Dwinsgames
09-17-2017, 11:18 AM
I think I found the problem: Beginning this past spring, Firefox stopped supporting Java and is now limited to Adobe Flash. I bet the videos on Steelers.Com use Java...

I use firefox almost exclusively , vids work for me .... maybe outdated addons in browser ?

86WARD
09-17-2017, 03:58 PM
I had this problem before and I think it had to do with either your java needing to be updated or if you are running an Adblock, it stops The videos.

Lady Steel
09-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Sometimes you may need to clear your cache.