PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Sundays game in Nashville, are you?

Bipolar The Titan
09-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Howdy everybody... I'm Jay from Chattanooga. I'm a die hard Titan fan, season ticket holder since 2004. I was at the last meeting. I'm really up for this. Last time I saw ALOT of towels, I expect to see even more. Nashville is a very special place to visit. It's not like Philadelphia or Oakland... We're a real welcoming bunch down south. It's a southern thing... anyways, of all the Steeler forums I picked yours to visit. This community seemed really open and chill. I'm really not interested in a cult like forum full of tools and based on what I've read so far, that doesn't seem to be the case here. I'll probably end up dragging some friends over... hopefully no one will have to be banned! lol!

to a good game!
:peace:

X-Terminator
09-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Welcome, Bipolar! Glad you decided to join us! Yes, you will find this board very accommodating to opposing team fans, unlike other message boards where the members are "cultish" and immediately jump on anyone who isn't a Steelers fan. We have several fans of rival teams who are regulars here, as a matter of fact. And hey, if you wanna talk a little smack, we have a forum for that too. So go ahead and invite your buddies over...if they're cool, they can stick around. If they're not, off the island they go!

Again, welcome!

SteelerSal
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome, BTT!! Try not to disrespect the Terrible Towel while your here. :tt03:

Seriously though, looking forward to your posts. :drink:

steeldevil
09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Welcome Bipolar! No I am not going to the game, but I did think about it because it is pretty close and tickets were not overly expensive. I am however going to the Tom Petty concert in Charlotte Sunday night. Right after the game ends of course.

fansince'76
09-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Welcome aboard! :drink:

salamander
09-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Welcome! :thumbsup:

It's always nice talking football with fans of other teams.

stillers4me
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome, Bipolar! How did you find SU? Looking forward to a great matchup! :drink:7:

The Duke
09-16-2010, 12:12 PM
I'll probably end up dragging some friends over

Do it! they are welcome here as long as they are no trolls

Welcome btw

venom
09-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Welcome and Enjoy

Galax Steeler
09-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the board.

Bipolar The Titan
09-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Welcome, Bipolar! How did you find SU? Looking forward to a great matchup! :drink:7:

I googled "steelers forum" and looked at several forums and settled on this one.

SteelerSal
09-16-2010, 08:18 PM
I googled "steelers forum" and looked at several forums and settled on this one.

Once again, glad to have ya!!

Butch
09-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Just curious who was your team before the titans existed???

stlrtruck
09-17-2010, 06:20 AM
welcome to the show.

I hope it's a great game (for Steelers fans), and it's not that enjoyable for you other than to walk out the stadium at the end of the day knowing at least it's over. Don't think that will happen, but a man can dream.

Welcome to THE UNIVERSE!

Butch
09-19-2010, 05:34 PM
welcome to the show.

I hope it's a great game (for Steelers fans), and it's not that enjoyable for you other than to walk out the stadium at the end of the day knowing at least it's over. Don't think that will happen, but a man can dream.

Welcome to THE UNIVERSE!

It happened.

BPS3akaWirels3
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Will he be back?

steelerdude15
09-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy it here and hopefully you enjoyed the game!

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Just curious who was your team before the titans existed???
Believe it or not I was more of a college football fan throughout the nineties. I made a point to watch the Vols, Georgia Tech, and Notre Dame. I did like pro football, but I didn't favor it anywhere near the degree I do now. I was however a luke warm Falcons fan and for some reason, I liked the Broncos. As a child I had pulled for Elway to win Super Bowls. It didn't happen until I had come of age, and it was really great to watch John finally get it done. I am truly a fan of the game.

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2010, 04:38 AM
Will he be back?
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_hngrWo7fFAJ3M:http://www.thehollywoodprojects.com/uploaded_images/I%27ll-Be-Back-769930.png&t=1

I'm back. Omg. This has been just the craziest weekend. I've been so busy. I work at a wing restaurant while in school. I got up early Friday, went to school. Worked Friday night. Got off at 1am and pounded beer practically all night. Got about 3 hours of sleep before heading to the kid's soccer game. Rested on the couch watching TV until 3 Saturday when I was off to work, just in time for the 3:30 kickoff of the Vols game. I waited tables all night, no break, off at 2am. I then proceeded to have 9 beers for breakfast, no sleep, off to Nashville, 135 miles away... watched that "display" yesterday, in mid 90 degree heat mind you, an LP Field record for temperature, you know... I got back to Chattanooga last night and raided the fridge and crashed out... I was seriously thinking I might have a psychotic break...thankfully, despite what I witnessed yesterday, in that heat... I'm just fine... rested up... even if it is 5:30 est. 8 hours is 8 hours. Now if only the inflamation in my wore out knee would settle down... funny though... I actually left the stadium limping. :lol:

SteelerSal
09-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Bipolar, glad to see you came back!!

Hope you stick around for the long haul.....we have great folks here that will welcome you like one of the family.

Stay active in the forum :)

BPS3akaWirels3
09-20-2010, 09:06 PM
I remember doing that when I was 32 yrs young.. Can't do it anymore at soon to be 37..

Butch
09-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Good stuff and thank you for answering that question. I never really got into college to political. Needless to say I rely on the experts when it's draft time.

Like Sal said glad you came back and hope you stick around.

For what it's worth I was never happier than the day Eddie George retired, except for maybe marcus allen. Those 2 were the only ones who could run against my Steeler D on a regular basis.

stillers4me
09-20-2010, 09:43 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_hngrWo7fFAJ3M:http://www.thehollywoodprojects.com/uploaded_images/I%27ll-Be-Back-769930.png&t=1

I'm back. Omg. This has been just the craziest weekend. I've been so busy. I work at a wing restaurant while in school. I got up early Friday, went to school. Worked Friday night. Got off at 1am and pounded beer practically all night. Got about 3 hours of sleep before heading to the kid's soccer game. Rested on the couch watching TV until 3 Saturday when I was off to work, just in time for the 3:30 kickoff of the Vols game. I waited tables all night, no break, off at 2am. I then proceeded to have 9 beers for breakfast, no sleep, off to Nashville, 135 miles away... watched that "display" yesterday, in mid 90 degree heat mind you, an LP Field record for temperature, you know... I got back to Chattanooga last night and raided the fridge and crashed out... I was seriously thinking I might have a psychotic break...thankfully, despite what I witnessed yesterday, in that heat... I'm just fine... rested up... even if it is 5:30 est. 8 hours is 8 hours. Now if only the inflamation in my wore out knee would settle down... funny though... I actually left the stadium limping. :lol:

Now you know what Vince Young felt like. :lol:
Stick around for a while. We actually have few regulars from other teams that actually like us. :wink02:

Bipolar The Titan
09-22-2010, 01:54 AM
You guys are great. Truly awesome. I see a lot of forums. I need to go visit a Giants forum... The last one I tried wasn't all that great if I recall... It was four years ago though. Anyways, I will become a semi-regular here. I like this place and the members posting. It is time to move along though. I will be back, you can count on that.

If you wonder where I came from it's gotitans.com where I post as SEC 330 BIPOLAR.

peace

fansince'76
09-22-2010, 10:51 AM
You guys are great. Truly awesome. I see a lot of forums. I need to go visit a Giants forum... The last one I tried wasn't all that great if I recall... It was four years ago though. Anyways, I will become a semi-regular here. I like this place and the members posting. It is time to move along though. I will be back, you can count on that.

If you wonder where I came from it's gotitans.com where I post as SEC 330 BIPOLAR.

peace

Don't be too much of a stranger. It was a pleasure having you. Take care. :drink: