PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Vs Browns: Winners/Losers

Shoes
09-10-2017, 03:34 PM
A win is a win is a win. That’s all that matters. And what I’ll tell myself about an ugly 21-18 win by the Pittsburgh Steelers over the Cleveland Browns.
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/09/steelers-vs-browns-winnerslosers-3/

ALLD
09-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Kizer looked decent if he ever gets time to throw. I thought the Browns had a decent OL? Kizer at times liked to hold the ball like a young Ben.

Buckinnuts
09-10-2017, 05:44 PM
gay a loser!

Edman
09-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Le'Veon Bell is the biggest loser, and by far the dumbest player on the team.

Great talent, but very dumb.

hawaiiansteeler
09-10-2017, 06:50 PM

Great talent, but very dumb.

What was up with Le’Veon Bell?

By: Curt Popejoy
Mandatory Credit: Scott R. Galvin-USA TODAY Sports

Bell finished the game with 32 rushing yards on only 10 carries. The offensive line did him no favors but beyond the rust, we might be seeing his schtick wearing thin with opposing defenses. His trademark patient style doesn’t work when defenses attack gaps and the Browns were very successful with that. His best runs of the day happened when he attacked the line of scrimmage and engaged the linebackers on the second level.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/10/4-takeaways-from-the-steelers-21-18-win-over-the-browns/3/

SteelMayhem72
09-10-2017, 10:18 PM

Great talent, but very dumb.Agreed, I also think he shows his dumbness as being a rapper. I think they are all dumb imo

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Lady Steel
09-10-2017, 11:03 PM
I'm really happy for Jesse James. He had a great game. When Ben threw him his first pass of the game, I had Heath flashbacks. I still miss Heath.

My poor boy, JuJu. :lol: I think he'll be okay. Like the article you posted said, Shoes, better days ahead. :)

EzraTank
09-11-2017, 07:54 AM
The officials made that game way closer than it should have been. I mean the brutal hit Willis put on was a penalty but the reason Coleman was open for the TD is because he basically launched himself into Burns and pushed off. Should have been off setting.

Then the phantom flag for a "defenseless" receiver about a minute after the play ended ... I'm so sick of that rule. How did receivers survive in the NFL for years and years before this stupid rule.