PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith vs Le'Veon Bell

polamalubeast
09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Le'Veon Bell and Stephen A Smith Exchange Blows in New Twitter Battle

http://www.12up.com/posts/5497114-le-veon-bell-and-stephen-a-smith-exchange-blows-in-new-twitter-battle?a_aid=42511

ALLD
09-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Bell needs to stop with social media. The ghetto grammar isn't raising his price.

43Hitman
09-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Stephan Asshole is right......ehhh I feel sick

BurghBoy412
09-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Man, I never would've thought Bell would turn into such an attention whore. It's really disappointing.

Iron Steeler
09-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I know I hate them, and we all hate them. But this social media crap would never fly in the Patriots organization.

If we every player bought in the way they do down at patty cake land we would have a dynasty now. We are more talented then the Pats. Just were so undisciplined and way to many egos.

polamalubeast
09-05-2017, 06:21 PM
I know I hate them, and we all hate them. But this social media crap would never fly in the Patriots organization.

If we every player bought in the way they do down at patty cake land we would have a dynasty now. We are more talented then the Pats. Just were so undisciplined and way to many egos.

A dynasty?....No way!

I mean, our defense in the last few years were far from being a championship defense and the Steelers had some injury on offense in the last 3 years at the worst possible time!

Let's hope this will change this year.

SteelMayhem72
09-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Bell needs to stop with social media. The ghetto grammar isn't raising his price.Amen...sorry to say but when they start talking like that it makes them sound dumb and they dont realize it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

tube517
09-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Wasting time with a Twitter war especially a clown like Stephen A

st33lersguy
09-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Le'Veon just shut up. Stop starting petty twitter wars for no reason

Mojouw
09-06-2017, 09:16 AM
There are sure a lot of clouds out today...

steelcityboyz
09-06-2017, 04:40 PM

If we every player bought in the way they do down at patty cake land we would have a dynasty now. We are more talented then the Pats. Just were so undisciplined and way to many egos.For real. I can't stand the patsies but you don't hear this bull shit coming from their players.. Say what you want but Belecheck runs a tight ship.

teegre
09-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Real teams don't go on FaceSpace.

Resl teams shoot an unarmed man while chewing blue cotton candy flavored Bubblicious.

JayC
09-06-2017, 08:26 PM
our best players egos have gone out of control. i mean i'd rather our guys be attention whores on facegram than getting in trouble for being wife beaters and such but they are really annoying. our guys are about me me me, unlike the *'s

fansince'76
09-06-2017, 08:46 PM
For real. I can't stand the patsies but you don't hear this bull shit coming from their players.. Say what you want but Belecheck runs a tight ship.

EDIT: Never mind - teegre beat me to it and I like his post better anyway.

st33lersguy
09-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Aaron Hernandez. Enough said...

Dante Stallworth

st33lersguy
09-06-2017, 08:56 PM

No we wouldn't
Can't have a dynasty while your defense
-surrenders 31 points at home to Moonball Joe in one playoff game
-surrenders 23 points and a game winning 65 yard TD drive to a broken down old QB who lost all semblance of arm strength
-surrender 36 points to Brady while letting his receivers roam wide open literally all game long

You can't have an NFL dynasty without your defense stepping up in the postseason

Iron Steeler
09-07-2017, 04:48 PM
BEST RB in the game
BEST WR in the game
2nd 3rd Best QB in the game.

Above Average Defense.

We have/had enough to be a dynasty... it just comes down to how bad they want to focus and own the league... I really believe we have the most talent on Offense over anyone else in the league.

I stand by my statement.

Social media should be banned in the locker room .

polamalubeast
09-07-2017, 04:54 PM
BEST RB in the game
BEST WR in the game

Above Average Defense.

We have/had enough to be a dynasty... it just comes down to how bad they want to focus and own the league... I really believe we have the most talent on Offense over anyone else in the league.

I stand by my statement.

Firstly, in our last 3 playoffs loss, Bell almost did not play(his backup did not play in 2015 vs CIN and Den) and Brown did not play in Denver.

Secondly, our 2nd best outside WR against the pats last year was Cody Hamilton, seriously!

Also, defense wins championships...Against the Ravens in 2014 and last year against the pats, our defense was atrocious, only 2 punt and 1 turnovers (3 defensive stop) combined in his 2 games.

polamalubeast
09-07-2017, 05:52 PM

st33lersguy
09-07-2017, 09:09 PM
BEST RB in the game
BEST WR in the game

Above Average Defense.

I stand by my statement.

2014, the Steelers defense was bad, especially pass defense
2015, the defense was a little better but still gave up a lot of yards and they were definitely not championship caliber
2016 started off bad on defense, they got better after game 9 when the quality of opposing qb play fell off (best qbs during the 9 game winning streak were a declining Eli and flacco who still scored 27 points against them)

- - - Updated - - -

Yep Brady scored 20 or more points in only 2 of his 9 postseason defeats. One of those 2 they scored 21 against the jets and topped 20 points only in garbage time with less than 30 seconds left

Mojouw
09-07-2017, 10:48 PM
I love the focus myth. Watch that AFCG again. That wasn't a focus problem. It was not enough good players problem.

Hopefully that has been fixed this year.

BlackAndGold
09-08-2017, 12:25 AM
I love the focus myth. Watch that AFCG again. That wasn't a focus problem. It was not enough good players problem.

Hopefully that has been fixed this year.

Agreed.

You're not going to be able to go up to New England with Cobi Hamilton as your #2 WR and expect to win a shootout. (Bell going down early ended any hope they had)