PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward: Steelers Still Angry About Titans' Stomping on Terrible Towel

tube517
09-15-2010, 11:50 PM
With the Pittsburgh Steelers visiting the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, the memory of the Titans' 2008 disrespecting of the Terrible Towels has come back into view.

Several Titans players stomped on the towels -- a favorite emblem of Steelers fans -- as Tennessee defeated Pittsburgh in a regular-season game in late 2008.

And Steelers WR Hines Ward said Wednesday that incident has not been forgotten.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/09/hines-ward-steelers-still-angry-about-titans-stomping-on-terrible-towel/1

Edman
09-16-2010, 02:45 AM
This again? I thought we were over this.

The three perpetrators are no longer on the Titans, in case you haven't noticed, Hines.

The curse did it's job. Focus on catching passes for Dixon this Sunday.

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Agreed. It happened years ago, and those guys are gone.

Get over it.

CPanther95
09-16-2010, 07:44 AM
I say whatever fires you up - go for it.

Plus, the curse hasn't addressed the issue at their house where the incident happened. Perhaps it's not finished with them yet.

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 07:49 AM
If you need someone stomping on your silly towel two years ago to fire you up, maybe you need a better coach.

memphissteelergirl
09-16-2010, 08:13 AM
If you need someone stomping on your silly towel two years ago to fire you up, maybe you need a better coach.

You just don't get it, do you?

CPanther95
09-16-2010, 08:16 AM

If a professional athlete needs a coach to fire him up, then he's got issues.

Please.... many things can give you that extra boost. It's whining about which of those things that is "worthy" that is silly, not the towel stomping.

Bluecoat96
09-16-2010, 08:30 AM

Read the full article, TROLL. here's the last paragraph. It IS disrespectful to the Steelers and their fans, not that you would care. You just like to stir shit up. This little article is just trying to make something out of nothing. Read the Hines Ward conference call thread, where the material for this supposed article comes from.

Will Ward and his teammates be mindful of the disrespect when they meet on Sunday?
"It doesn't matter," Ward said. "It is a disrespect to us, but we don't play for somebody stepping on a towel or not."

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Read the full article, TROLL. here's the last paragraph. It IS disrespectful to the Steelers and their fans, not that you would care. You just like to stir shit up. This little article is just trying to make something out of nothing. Read the Hines Ward conference call thread, where the material for this supposed article comes from.

ooooh. Aren't we touchy today!

You'll feel better after that first cupa coffee.

steelpride12
09-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Hey whatever works is fine with me, it was disrespectful to this organization and the fans and we still want revenge!

Bipolar The Titan
09-16-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't buy Ward's supposed "anger"... he's just grabbing a headline for shits and giggles, nothing more...

SteelerEmpire
09-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey whatever works is fine with me, it was disrespectful to this organization and the fans and we still want revenge!

Yea. Never "really" got payback. Yea we won the last game... BUT THEY PUT TROY OUT AND COST US THE PLAYOFFS !! This ain't over...

Dino 6 Rings
09-16-2010, 10:08 AM
by putting it out there again, it makes the Titans have it on their mind as well. And Guess what WONT happen this season regardless of the outcome of the game, I would bet not a single Titan has a Terrible Towel on the sideline to Stomp On. Why? if its just a silly towel? Because folks, the Curse is Real. Go ask TJ Houshamama and the Bengals and Carson Palmer's Knee if its not real.

Don't see any Patriots doing that do you? No, just stupid loud mouthed never wons trying to show "swagga" getting punched right in the face with the Curse of the Terrible Towel.

If it wasn't real the two jerks responsible for it wouldn't have sent a signed towel and letter of forgiveness to the charity in the Burgh last season would they have?

SteelGhost
09-16-2010, 03:41 PM
If you need someone stomping on your GREAT and SYMBOLIC towel two years ago to fire you up, maybe you need a better coach.

Fixed for ya Mr. Brown's fan :wink02:

:tt03: :tt02:

HometownGal
09-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Stompin' On The Terrible Towel!!!

It's gonna git ya Tites - BOO!

Devilsdancefloor
09-16-2010, 06:02 PM

Hmm intersting coming from a brownie fan......

stillers4me
09-16-2010, 06:04 PM
We don't need the motivation...it just gives us more satisfaction when we kick their asses into next month. I hate when other fans come up with lame lines like that.

CPanther95
09-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Hmm intersting coming from a brownie fan......

Give him a break, if anyone knows about better coaches, it's a Browns fan - they play against one 16 times a year.

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Give him a break, if anyone knows about better coaches, it's a Browns fan - they play against one 16 times a year.

Correction. We know all about crappy coaches. We're just hoping Holmgren can reverse the trend next year.

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Concerning the "terrible towel" curse

Listen carefully to the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

CPanther95
09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Just an FYI: Like your sig, but it's Marshmallows.

SirHulka
09-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Just an FYI: Like your sig, but it's Marshmallows.

I know. I wondered how long it would take for someone to say something about it. (But I think I'll leave it like it is, anyway)

Devilsdancefloor
09-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Concerning the "terrible towel" curse

Listen carefully to the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

You can say it isnt real or whatever you want stomping on the terrible towel is like a steelers fan sitting in the dog pound and then pissing on the seats

steelerdude15
09-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Correction. We know all about crappy coaches. We're just hoping Holmgren can reverse the trend next year.
Reverse the trend of what, Cleveland sucking at every sport. Like this picture: http://buzzytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey-510x286.jpg

LLT
09-17-2010, 03:44 AM

If your team goes 5-11...misses the playoffs for the 7th year in a row...gets dismantled in the off season...and is one of only 4 teams that has never even PLAYED in a Super Bowl.....

You might want to think about getting one of those "silly towels"....as well as a new head coach.

...just sayin'

Edman
09-17-2010, 04:18 AM
While I think it's a little silly of Hines to drag out this towel issue, a Browns fan has real gonads criticizing a player for getting fired up over "silly towels" and poor coaching.

It's especially funny when said fan of said team haven't finished ahead of latter team in over twenty years. 20 years, people.

Texasteel
09-17-2010, 05:17 AM
If your team goes 5-11...misses the playoffs for the 7th year in a row...gets dismantled in the off season...and is one of only 4 teams that has never even PLAYED in a Super Bowl.....

You might want to think about getting one of those "silly towels"....as well as a new head coach.

...just sayin'

The Browns don't believe in towels, or showers either.

ShamwowPower
09-17-2010, 09:45 PM
All this did was fuel the fire. Now Titans fans everywhere are trying to find shamwows to destroy at the game- and if the Titans win, oh... it'll rain dookie-stained yellow towels.

No one but Steelers fans respect a yellow piece of cloth. No one else believes in a curse from a yellow piece of cloth.

So... what curse was it that plagued the Steelers for the rest of that season and the next? Seems odd that the curse apparently doesn't know who the good-guys are, doesn't it?

X-Terminator
09-17-2010, 09:54 PM
All this did was fuel the fire. Now Titans fans everywhere are trying to find shamwows to destroy at the game- and if the Titans win, oh... it'll rain dookie-stained yellow towels.

No one but Steelers fans respect a yellow piece of cloth. No one else believes in a curse from a yellow piece of cloth.

So... what curse was it that plagued the Steelers for the rest of that season and the next? Seems odd that the curse apparently doesn't know who the good-guys are, doesn't it?

The curse that plagued the Steelers the rest of that season was WINNING THE SUPER BOWL.

But then again, I wouldn't expect a Titans fan with verbal diarrhea to remember that, considering that they couldn't get past the Ravens in the second round and lost 8 consecutive games after that incident.

You are officially dismissed.

ShamwowPower
09-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh... right. And then it's not as if Troy P has been hurt since, or your qb has been in trouble for raping people, or Santonio Holmes has gotten in anything.

Hmm... yeah, doesn't exactly seem like a blessed thing. My guess is, Ben probably just forced himself on a few females to avoid seeing Jason Jones again.

And yeah- you'd better thank the Ravens. That's for certain.

venom
09-17-2010, 10:23 PM
The curse that plagued the Steelers the rest of that season was WINNING THE SUPER BOWL.

But then again, I wouldn't expect a Titans fan with verbal diarrhea to remember that, considering that they couldn't get past the Ravens in the second round and lost 8 consecutive games after that incident.

You are officially dismissed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fJLB8SlAbMM/TGAPnWJ9S6I/AAAAAAAACzU/QkUVtk8Z2Ig/s400/ohsnap00.jpghttp://blastr.com/assets_c/2009/04/venom-thumb-400x372-16022.jpg

86WARD
09-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Hines bro...gotta get over it...

X-Terminator
09-18-2010, 07:00 AM
Oh... right. And then it's not as if Troy P has been hurt since, or your qb has been in trouble for raping people, or Santonio Holmes has gotten in anything.

Hmm... yeah, doesn't exactly seem like a blessed thing. My guess is, Ben probably just forced himself on a few females to avoid seeing Jason Jones again.

And yeah- you'd better thank the Ravens. That's for certain.

Really, that's all you have? Seriously?

Weakest. Smack. Ever.

Do us all a favor - burn your keyboard and tape your fingers together, so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Texasteel
09-18-2010, 07:40 AM
What team was it that broke out a white towel hoping to copy the Steeler Terrible Towel?

43Hitman
09-18-2010, 08:12 AM
What team was it that broke out a white towel hoping to copy the Steeler Terrible Towel?

I thought it was baby blue?

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/Titans-Towel.jpg

cold-hard-steel
09-18-2010, 08:34 AM
When the Titans lose, the curse ledgend will live on.You never know about these things.We may just rip them to shreds.Could actually happen.Hines did not need to say anything about that day,but he did and thats ok.Shows it's still in his mind.He respects the terrible towel.Hines showed he was Dixons best friend in our first game,and he very well could be again.

CPanther95
09-18-2010, 08:39 AM
The NFL tried to ripoff the Terrible Towel with their lame "Trophy Towel" for the Conference & SB Champions. The Football Gods (yes, even they fear the curse) responded by making sure that the two teams that won were the team with fans that would never purchase such sacrilege, and the team with a minuscule fan base. Sales sucked. In fact, they're still trying to unload Steelers Trophy Towels from almost 2 years ago.

You can ignore the curse, but it won't ignore you.

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 09:28 AM

...just sayin'

I really have no problem with your towel.

What's silly is the belief that a piece of cloth has something to do with winning or losing. "When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way."

And you're waaaay behind me on the coach. I never liked the Mangenie hiring. Still don't. But I'm not the one doing the hiring.

Craic
09-18-2010, 11:58 AM
I really have no problem with your towel.

What's silly is the belief that a piece of cloth has something to do with winning or losing. "When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way."

And you're waaaay behind me on the coach. I never liked the Mangenie hiring. Still don't. But I'm not the one doing the hiring.

Do you understand sports psychology? There is a reason why grown adult men will jump over the first base line on the way to the pitcher's mound; why hockey players grow beards during the playoffs; or don't wash equipment during the season. It's all superstition, but that superstition becomes real by the weight placed on it. Boston and the curse of the Bambino is an excellent example. As one NY Yankees player said as they were losing in a (possible) final game against Boston, "Just wait- the ghosts will start coming out." They did, and the Yanks one. Is there a real, actual curse? No. But the PSYCHOLOGY of he curse was absolutely real, and it made the curse real. Finally, the concept loss enough power in the minds of the players, and they broke through and won.

It is the exact same thing with the Towel. It is all sports psychology. When it is disrespected, it is the same as saying Pittsbugh's city, residents, and other fans are crap and worth nothing more than to be trampled on. That creates a mindset that the game is about more than a W or L. It is about making a team pay for being so disrespectful to everyone who has anything to do with the team.

When that happens a number of times, and wins, injuries to other teams, etc. occur, the Pittsburgh press associates the two. Then the next time the towel is disrespected by a player or team, the Pittsburgh press talks about it, and the curse. The national sports press picks up the story in one or two publications... and the opposing players start to see it (not to mention, Pittsburgh press asking questions the day before in the opposing town, or interviewing them before a game in Pittsburgh.

Is a curse real? In objective reality, no, but in subjective reality, absolutely. That is sports psychology.

CPanther95
09-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Do you understand sports psychology?

He's a Browns fan, I assume your question is rhetorical.

Craic
09-18-2010, 12:35 PM
He's a Browns fan, I assume your question is rhetorical.

:chuckle:

You got a good point there!

Texasteel
09-18-2010, 12:39 PM
The athletic is one of the most superstitious people in the world. I knew major league pitcher that use to pitch for Cleavland and then Texas. When ever he won he refused to wash his shorts, something he did even in High School. Did wearing filthy shorts make him a better picture. He thought so, and therefor he did pitch better. Logical? No, but it was a fact.

Wallace108
09-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Apparently, non-Steelers fans need to watch this video. :tt02:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDj6kywTm50

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 02:05 PM
I understand the psychology of sports. But no one IN HERE in a player. I'm not talking about the players. I'm talking about you, the fans. You guys should know better.

stillers4me
09-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I understand the psychology of sports. But no one IN HERE in a player. I'm not talking about the players. I'm talking about you, the fans. You guys should know better.

Do you realize who you are talking to?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_112213.html

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/r/6151949/detail.html

LLT
09-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Another way I can tell you are a Browns fan?

But no one IN HERE in a player.

Uh...I dont want to be "in" a player. Thats...like...weird...Brady Quinn stuff right there!!!

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry. Didn't realize I was the only one in here to ever make a misteak in speeling.

Do you realize who you are talking to?

No. Are you a player?

stillers4me
09-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Sorry. Didn't realize I was the only one in here to ever make a misteak in speeling.

No. Are you a player?
Dear Brownies fan: When links are posted, that's a hint that you should click on it to see what it pertinent information it contains.

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 02:49 PM
I did. I didn't see anything that indicated you were a player. If you're a fan, the only two ways you can affect the outcome of a game is by helping the crowd to make enough noise to possibly interfere with the visiting team, or by kidnapping their star player.

I have never in the entire history of the NFL heard where a fan wearing the same gear has ever affected the outcome of a game.

stillers4me
09-18-2010, 02:59 PM
I did. I didn't see anything that indicated you were a player. If you're a fan, the only two ways you can affect the outcome of a game is by helping the crowd to make enough noise to possibly interfere with the visiting team, or by kidnapping their star player.

I have never in the entire history of the NFL heard where a fan wearing the same gear has ever affected the outcome of a game.

And with that kind of passionate support, it's no wonder the Browns are so crappy. :heh:

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 03:05 PM
It has nothing to do with football. You all are just reinforcing my opinion on how silly superstitions are.

LLT
09-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm talking about you, the fans. You guys should know better.

You see...there is Cleveland's problem.

You folks dont understand "MOJO". You see...teachings of MOJOISM can be traced all the way back to 1 B.C. when a tribe of semi-successful dung traders began to worship moojesis-canines (roughly translated hell’s dogs). It was believed that these dogs possessed supernatural abilities to cross over into Hell and return to earth to spread ignorance, lies and deception.

The hell-dogs and their masters were a terror, until they ran across Maximus Lambertus, a burly blacksmith, and the predesessor of todays steelworkers. Maximus kept a gold towel near his anvil and often wiped the hard earned sweat from his brow with it. The dung traders and their dogs came across his smithy and thought Maximus Lambertus was an easy target. They attacked in unison, but the blacksmith turned quickly with his hammer in one hand and the gold towel in the other. The towel was anathema to the canines and their masters, and the sweat it contained from honest labor was detested. As the towel drove them to distraction, the blacksmith beat the men and the demon dogs with his hammer.

From that point on...all blacksmiths in the land kept gold towels close to their forges. As time passed, family members and friends would take up the towels and wave them so that the iron workers could use both hands to maim and kill the traders of dung and thier twisted dogs of hell. It was obvious to the ancients that the towels held more than just symbolic power but rather held something mystical that they called "mojo".

MOJO comes from the Latin phrase "Deus contemno moojesis-canines" meaning “God hates the dogs.” Generally the word is used to describe secret NFL rituals and mysterious supernatural athletic powers. The word MOJO is often used interchangeably with preternatural or paranormal forces that cannot be shown to exist by mere scientific method. MOJO became a popular term to describe the phenomena of cause vs effect when certain rituals are not met or when they are desecrated by the ignorant.

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Well, lets see. I take the stand that in the entire recorded history of football, whether a fan did or didn't eat, wear, or do some silly little ritual had no effect of the outcome of a game. Your responses seem to be "You're a Browns fan. What do you know?" All you have to do to prove me wrong is provide one documented case where a fan's pre-game ritual, in and of itself, had ANY affect on any game.

I know that players may perform better or worse depending upon what they perceive to be "good" or "bad" omens, karma, or what have you. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about YOUR belief in a 'curse'. It's silly. The terrible towel is just a piece of cloth. It means nothing to the average person in his daily life.

I don't believe in superstitions.

(By the way, I'm not from Cleveland)

LLT
09-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Well, lets see. I take the stand that in the entire recorded history of football, whether a fan did or didn't eat, wear, or do some silly little ritual had no effect of the outcome of a game. Your responses seem to be "You're a Browns fan. What do you know?" All you have to do to prove me wrong is provide one documented case where a fan's pre-game ritual, in and of itself, had ANY affect on any game.

I know that players may perform better or worse depending upon what they perceive to be "good" or "bad" omens, karma, or what have you. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about YOUR belief in a 'curse'. It's silly. The terrible towel is just a piece of cloth. It means nothing to the average person in his daily life.

I don't believe in superstitions.

(By the way, I'm not from Cleveland)

Gotta say..If I was a Browns fan....I would be:

rubbing a rabbits foot, kissing my St. Christopher medallion, nailing a horseshoe over the door, knocking on wood, picking four leave clovers, hanging a dreamcatcher, throwing change into a wishing well, AND...wishing on stars.

Or...start watching Professional football. Whatevers easier.

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Once again, your only argument is that I'm a Browns fan.

Show me some data where a fan's superstition changed the game. That's all I ask.

stillers4me
09-18-2010, 04:11 PM
It's wasted breath to argue with a Brown's fan about winning traditions. :sarcasm:

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 04:13 PM
What does winning traditions have to do with superstitions?

Tell ya what I'm willing to do.

I'll trade you 15 terrible towels and 25 good luck charms of your choice for Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu, and James Harrison. Hows that sound for a deal?

CPanther95
09-18-2010, 04:19 PM

I was at an Eagles game when we were throwing snowballs at Jimmy Johnson and the players - that had an impact. Does that count? ;)

Texasteel
09-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Actually when it comes to the Terrible Towel Cures, we are talking about the players. It's the players that did the stomping and players are upset about it. Place even a small doubt in the mind of a play and it will effect his play. Give a player one more motive to win and he has a better chance. That is a large part of it. Even the ones that claim they don't believe in it will have doubts after it seems to happen over and over.

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 04:24 PM
I was at an Eagles game when we were throwing snowballs at Jimmy Johnson and the players - that had an impact. Does that count? ;)

my quote

All you have to do to prove me wrong is provide one documented case where a fan's pre-game ritual, in and of itself, had ANY affect on any game.

So no, throwing snowballs doesn't count as a supersstition.

LLT
09-18-2010, 04:28 PM
What does winning traditions have to do with superstitions?

Tell ya what I'm willing to do.

I'll trade you 15 terrible towels and 25 good luck charms of your choice for Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu, and James Harrison. Hows that sound for a deal?

(psssst.....come here........everyone is pulling your chain and the only who doesnt know it.....is you.)

The Towel is a symbol of Steelers Football and it was disrespected. Just as when the Cowboy fans and players were pissed as Terrell Owens stood on the star to celebrate....just as when most Americans get pissed to see some numb-nuts burn an American flag.

Its about the lack of respect and sportmanship that the Titans showed that day....and the Steelers replied, not in a hocu-pocus sort of way, but on the field when they met the Titans last year.

LLT
09-18-2010, 04:31 PM
(psssst.....come here........everyone is pulling your chain and the only who doesnt know it.....is you.)

The Towel is a symbol of Steelers Football and it was disrespected. Just as when the Cowboy fans and players were pissed as Terrell Owens stood on the star to celebrate....just as when most Americans get pissed to see some numb-nuts burn an American flag.

Its about the lack of respect and sportmanship that the Titans showed that day....and the Steelers replied, not in a hocu-pocus sort of way, but on the field when they met the Titans last year.

We all have our little "rituals" but its because its part of the mystigue of "game day"...not because we REALLY think our traditional Sub-sandwich won the game for us.

stillers4me
09-18-2010, 04:36 PM
We all have our little "rituals" but its because its part of the mystigue of "game day"...not because we REALLY think our traditional Sub-sandwich won the game for us.

:jawdrop2: You mean my special gameday undergutchies have nothing to do with it?????? :jawdrop2:

SteelerSal
09-18-2010, 04:42 PM
:jawdrop2: You mean my special gameday undergutchies have nothing to do with it?????? :jawdrop2:

They do for me...so keep doing what your doing. :)

LLT
09-18-2010, 04:43 PM

Why is it that you can say "undergutchies" and it sounds hot. I say the word "undergutchies" and it sounds like I'm talking about my grandma's bloomers?

SirHulka
09-18-2010, 04:44 PM

You don't understand. I love a good fight now and then. But only when it's really kind of pointless, and nobody really gets mad at each other. This has been fun, and especially today, when I got called in to work for the first time on a Saturday in over a year, and I'm bored. But I'm going home in about 15 minutes, and don't have internet at home, so this will probably be my last post for today.:thumbsup:

LLT
09-18-2010, 04:58 PM
You don't understand. I love a good fight now and then. But only when it's really kind of pointless, and nobody really gets mad at each other. This has been fun, and especially today, when I got called in to work for the first time on a Saturday in over a year, and I'm bored. But I'm going home in about 15 minutes, and don't have internet at home, so this will probably be my last post for today.:thumbsup:

No Worries...enjoy the rest of your day.

CPanther95
09-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Is refuting superstitions part of your pre-game ritual?

st33lersguy
09-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Channel that into intense aggressive football and a victory

ShamwowPower
09-18-2010, 10:46 PM
You guys ever think the reason the towels don't catch on anywhere else is because most grown ups feel slightly ridiculous waving around a handkerchief?

... but I'm positive if you believe anything close to a "towel curse" exists you're a bit off your rocker anyway.

X-Terminator
09-18-2010, 10:57 PM
OK dude, enough of the silly stuff. Do you have anything intelligent to add to the discussion of the game itself or are you just here to be a troll, and a boring one at that. If not, then the show ends here.

EDIT: I'll take that as a "no."

BTW, SirHulka - our tradition with the TT is not much different than the Browns' tradition with the Dawg Pound and throwing dog bones on the field or the Raiders' tradition with the Black Hole. It's about intimidation and respect. Browns fans take great offense to any opposing team disrespecting the Dawg Pound (ask Hines Ward about that), same with Raiders fans and the Black Hole. And God help any opposing fan who sits in either section.

SteelGhost
09-19-2010, 12:24 AM

Wise words LLT:applaudit: Looks like it's impossible for fans of other teams to understand it :noidea:

Now, let's move on and cheer for our beloved Steelers, they have a good chance to beat those baby blues :tt02:

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 12:32 AM
You guys ever think the reason the towels don't catch on anywhere else is because most grown ups feel slightly ridiculous waving around a handkerchief?

Apparently, winning Super Bowls hasn't caught on in Tennessee. BWAAAHAAAHAAA

BuddhaBus
09-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Apparently, winning Super Bowls hasn't caught on in Tennessee. BWAAAHAAAHAAA

Neither has having teeth! :rofl2:

SteelerSal
09-19-2010, 07:55 AM
ShamwowPower
Banned

Oops..look, the curse Of the Terrible Towel strikes another Titan once again!! :lol::tt03:

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 09:31 AM
ShamwowPower
Banned

Oops..look, the curse Of the Terrible Towel strikes another Titan once again!! :lol::tt03:

:sofunny: