PDA

View Full Version : Bryan: 2017 Steelers 53-Man Roster Prediction: Post First Preseason Game Edition

polamalubeast
08-13-2017, 11:14 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers played their first preseason game of 2017 Friday night and that gave me a chance to finally get a good look at several new players. With that first preseason game now behind us, it’s time for me to update my 53-man roster prediction.

Moving forward from here, I will post a new 53-man prediction following each and every Steelers preseason game just as I do every year.

As usual, I invite all readers to add their own 53-man roster predictions in the comments below. At the very least, let me know which players on my list that you think won’t ultimately make the final 53 and why.

read more

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/08/bryan-2017-steelers-53-man-roster-prediction-post-first-preseason-game-edition/

BurghBoy412
08-13-2017, 11:51 AM
I'd like to see Watson get some snaps with the 1's. He appears to be stronger and faster than Fitz and Davis. I want to see how the kid does with and against starters.

ALLD
08-13-2017, 01:45 PM
Chick could be on the bubble if he doesn't step it up. There is no welfare in the NFL. What have you done for me lately carries the day. I hope he makes it, but this team has lots of talent. Sammie Coates better straighten out his playing too or he will be gone soon.