PDA

View Full Version : Steelers need a chip on shoulder ? here ya go

Dwinsgames
08-03-2017, 03:29 PM
so Bob kraft sends out AFC championship tickets for 2017-2018 to Patriot season ticket holders ... yep your read that right

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGUatvAUMAAaLan.jpg

https://twitter.com/BnGBlitz/status/893160828807020545

stillers4me
08-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Too bad that game is going to held at Heinz Field. #sad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tube517
08-03-2017, 03:39 PM
http://images.gawker.com/17m0g10osjjr1jpg/original.jpg

#neverforget

Edman
08-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Good. Beat them.

The Steelers (and the rest of the NFL) only have themselves to blame for continually letting the Patriots clown them. Pete Carroll threw away a Super Bowl to them, then Dan Quinn, Kyle Shanahan, and Matt Ryan shit all over themselves six months ago, turning Brady into a legend. FIVE Running plays ends it, you morons.

When you have so much incompetence around the league just handing games and division titles to these bums, the Patriots have every right to talk **** and be cocky. Nobody seems fit to beat them, unfortunately.

Want to shut them up? Beat them.

Iron Steeler
08-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Good. Beat them.

The Steelers (and the rest of the NFL) only have themselves to blame for continually letting the Patriots clown them. Pete Carroll threw away a Super Bowl to them, then Dan Quinn, Kyle Shanahan, and Matt Ryan shit all over themselves six months ago, turning Brady into a legend. FIVE Running plays ends it, you morons.

When you have so much incompetence around the league just handing games and division titles to these bums, the Patriots have every right to talk **** and be arrogant. Nobody seems fit to beat them, unfortunately.

SLAY THE DRAGON!

GBMelBlount
08-03-2017, 05:22 PM
I love it.

This should only help fire us up.

ALLD
08-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Brady uses manpons.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
08-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Good. Beat them.

When you have so much incompetence around the league just handing games and division titles to these bums, the Patriots have every right to talk **** and be cocky. Nobody seems fit to beat them, unfortunately.

Want to shut them up? Beat them. Amen and makes you wonder sometimes if these SB's aren't fixed. These are professional coaches and your average football fan knows what calls to make to beat them. Yet these coaches do the opposite to give the game away. Ps why I don't think the Pats are all that at all. Many other reasons. They cheat, Play in the worse division for many years and etc.

polamalubeast
08-03-2017, 06:30 PM
I don't like the Pats, but to say that their last two super bowl have been fixed, it's a little too much!

Anyway, a former patriots said Jarvis Jones is a good pass rusher!

polamalubeast
08-03-2017, 06:36 PM
so Bob kraft sends out AFC championship tickets for 2017-2018 to Patriot season ticket holders ... yep your read that right

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGUatvAUMAAaLan.jpg

https://twitter.com/BnGBlitz/status/893160828807020545

The last time I heard a thing like this,it was in 2007 by Jerry Jones who had sold a few tickets for the NFC title game before their game against the Giants.

But they lost the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDb96MOAFc

08-03-2017, 06:39 PM
I don't like the Pats, but to say that their last two super bowl have been fixed, it's a little too much!

Anyway, a former patriots said Jarvis Jones is a good pass rusher!

893246469163151360 Guess then it's not hard to believe that Pro NFL coaches are not as smart as the average football fan. It's one or the other.

08-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Also what I was saying about the Pats. BB biggest genius is he gets to coach in the weakest conference for 15 plus years. Only year there was a decent competitor in the division, well they knock of the Pats at there home in the playoffs.

fansince'76
08-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Good. Beat them.

This.

08-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Pats Blah blah and lots are not mentioning the Raiders as a force you may have to face to win the AFC Championship game.

BurghBoy412
08-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Pats Blah blah and lots are not mentioning the Raiders as a force you may have to face to win the AFC Championship game.I'll consider the Raiders a "force" if they're Defense is improved. You have to remember they play in a division that doesn't have top rate offensive teams.

st33lersguy
08-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Would love to shut those cheating jackasses and their bandwagon fans who know nothing about the game the hell up.

08-03-2017, 10:07 PM
I'll consider the Raiders a "force" if they're Defense is improved. You have to remember they play in a division that doesn't have top rate offensive teams. Kinda like the Pats who play in a division that no other team ever has a winning record but them.

polamalubeast
08-04-2017, 06:50 AM
The AFC WEST is maybe the best division in the NFL right now....

Shoes
08-04-2017, 07:26 AM
What they need to do is take every game serious and play 60 minutes of football. This end of the season, playing catch-up football/ hoping some other team loses or wins to get them in the playoffs sucks.

polamalubeast
08-04-2017, 07:30 AM
What they need to do is take every game serious and play 60 minutes of football. This end of the season, playing catch-up football/ hoping some other team loses or wins to get them in the playoffs sucks.

agreed.

I hope the steelers will have a playoffs bye this year.

Edman
08-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Patriots must die.

How much longer is this going to go on? Is the league not fucking sick of this shit yet?

steelreserve
08-04-2017, 11:41 AM
I think a lot of teams do this as standard practice to get a "hook" in their season ticket holders. They take your money for the playoff games up front, and then if the game doesn't happen, you can get a refund (if you ask in writing) or otherwise they roll it over as a credit for the next season. The 49ers used to do this back in the '80s and '90s, then kept doing it after they went off the cliff, which was really hilarious. I don't know if they finally stopped or not.

08-04-2017, 08:14 PM
I think a lot of teams do this as standard practice to get a "hook" in their season ticket holders. They take your money for the playoff games up front, and then if the game doesn't happen, you can get a refund (if you ask in writing) or otherwise they roll it over as a credit for the next season. The 49ers used to do this back in the '80s and '90s, then kept doing it after they went off the cliff, which was really hilarious. I don't know if they finally stopped or not. Kinda like gift cards and most times people leave a dollar or two on them that eventually the Company gets back. Hate it but smart business.