PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Mannelly’s 2017 NFL Draft long snapper scouting report

Shoes
04-29-2017, 05:24 PM
http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2017/4/27/15456688/nfl-draft-long-snapping-scouting-report-bears-patrick-mannelly-scott-daly-colin-holba-cole-mazza

RunNGun
04-29-2017, 05:39 PM
So basically, he's the steal of the draft.

86WARD
04-29-2017, 05:42 PM
If it locks up a position for another 10 years and saves a little coin doing so, I'm fine with it.

teegre
04-29-2017, 05:44 PM
We won't need a LS until the 2029 draft.

DesertSteel
04-29-2017, 05:45 PM
We won't need a LS until the 2029 draft.
That's supposed to be a really good class that year.

teegre
04-29-2017, 05:48 PM
That's supposed to be a really good class that year.

I believe it. My neighbor's son is 8, and always has his head up his ass...

Shoes
04-29-2017, 05:58 PM
If it locks up a position for another 10 years and saves a little coin doing so, I'm fine with it.

That's the way I see it. It's a position we take for granted until James Harrison has to LS. :chuckle:

Psycho Ward 86
04-29-2017, 06:12 PM
"raw"

"upside"

"ceiling"

"project"

i cant believe i just read a football article:

1) on long snappers
2) with the above mentioned words

GBMelBlount
04-29-2017, 06:34 PM
Very excited by this pick. I hope I can sleep tonight.

pczach
04-29-2017, 06:58 PM
The Steelers drafted like a team that loves the roster they had going into the draft with only a few needs.

They got a couple players they loved at positions of need, and they took a few luxury picks that you only do when you feel good about the draft and the roster.

I have no idea how every one of these draft picks will perform going forward, but they appeared to get exactly who they wanted with most of these picks.

Let's also not forget that they can still add to the roster by signing free agents that are released from other teams right up to the start of the season.

The front office is putting out a very confident vibe right now.........and I'm diggin' it!

Shoes
04-29-2017, 07:03 PM
The Steelers drafted like a team that loves the roster they had going into the draft with only a few needs.

They got a couple players they loved at positions of need, and they took a few luxury picks that you only do when you feel good about the draft and the roster.

I have no idea how every one of these draft picks will perform going forward, but they appeared to get exactly who they wanted with most of these picks.

Let's also not forget that they can still add to the roster by signing free agents that are released from other teams right up to the start of the season.

The front office is putting out a very confident vibe right now.........and I'm diggin' it!

I concur!

- - - Updated - - -

Very excited by this pick. I hope I can sleep tonight.

:chuckle: Love you Bro!