PDA

View Full Version : Which member loves the WATTpick the most?

teegre
04-28-2017, 08:02 AM
Which member loves the WATT pick the most?

DesertSteel created an entire thread dedicated to Watt.

Psycho Ward 86 has had Watt in his signature for two months.

Shoes posted his affinity for Watt no less than 500 times. :lol:

Gentlemen, take the podium, and convince us to vote for you as "Watt fan #1".

Mojouw
04-28-2017, 10:33 AM
I don't know if my love for Watt reaches the levels of some of the others mentioned, but I will go on record that he was my hope for the pick but I was convinced they would go with Peppers.

Personally, I couldn't be happier with the selection.

teegre
04-28-2017, 11:22 AM
I don't know if my love for Watt reaches the levels of some of the others mentioned, but I will go on record that he was my hope for the pick but I was convinced they would go with Peppers.

Personally, I couldn't be happier with the selection.

I apologize.

You were here the first person on here to mention Watt.

mojo University of Wisconsin... duh. :doh:

Mojouw
04-28-2017, 11:52 AM
I apologize.

You were here the first person on here to mention Watt.

mojo University of Wisconsin... duh. :doh:

[emoji23] I don't know if I was the first, but I'm over the moon for the pick. Now if they just draft tanoh alphabet soup my draft will be complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teegre
04-28-2017, 11:57 AM
[emoji23] I don't know if I was the first, but I'm over the moon for the pick. Now if they just draft tanoh alphabet soup my draft will be complete.

Indeed.

Where would you draft Scrabble McTiles?... is 62 too early???

86WARD
04-28-2017, 12:04 PM
When they draft PERSON, I expect to be in the running...

pczach
04-28-2017, 12:34 PM
When they draft PERSON, I expect to be in the running...

PERSON will not be drafted. He will be signed as a premium UFA, start his rookie season from day one, walk into the HOF on the first ballot, and in his acceptance speech will announce his secret to maximizing his performance was training with James Harrison, being a member of Steelers Universe, and sipping Jack Lambert's urine while listening to smooth jazz.

Psycho Ward 86
04-28-2017, 12:46 PM
TJ Watt and I get haircuts from the same person. I REST MY CASE :lol:

86WARD
04-28-2017, 01:06 PM
PERSON will not be drafted. He will be signed as a premium UFA, start his rookie season from day one, walk into the HOF on the first ballot, and in his acceptance speech will announce his secret to maximizing his performance was training with James Harrison, being a member of Steelers Universe, and sipping Jack Lambert's urine while listening to smooth jazz.

Well if he is drinking Lambert's urine, he's gonna get suspended. I mean that's just stupid. He might as just go to New York and the NFL offices of Goodhell and shoot steroids into his arm...I mean, really, it's just dumb.

DesertSteel
04-28-2017, 02:30 PM
March 8th:

They need someone with a MOTOR (check), ATHLETICISM (check), SWAGGER (check) and UPSIDE (check). I have a strong feeling that Watt is gonna be a beast. I hope they take him at 30.

6'4" 252#
11" hands
4.69 40
37" vertical

PRODUCTION in a short window with room to improve.

I put this thread here either as a "I called it" (if the Steelers take him) or an "I told you so" (if he becomes a star for someone else).

I get tired of this 1st round grade, 2nd round grade crap based on some analyst or draft magazine from Walmart. Either he's gonna be a star or he is not. I think he has the X factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEp6aW5bH4

Mojouw
04-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Indeed.

Where would you draft Scrabble McTiles?... is 62 too early???

I'm not sure 62 is too early for his potential as a football player - but I feel like most would suggest it is a "reach" because there seems to be a universal consensus that letter salad will be there in the 3rd round. For me, I don't know if it is a reach if you drafting the next Julius Peppers.

However, I really do think that you can DB at 62 and get tiooiwejnalkjnfakryiouahjne;kl at 94.

Plus, the draft pick gets to be a better and better idea if you just try to imagine Myron Cope trying to get the kid's name out.

Psycho Ward 86
04-28-2017, 03:31 PM

I'm not sure 62 is too early for his potential as a football player - but I feel like most would suggest it is a "reach" because there seems to be a universal consensus that letter salad will be there in the 3rd round. For me, I don't know if it is a reach if you drafting the next Julius Peppers.

However, I really do think that you can DB at 62 and get tiooiwejnalkjnfakryiouahjne;kl at 94.

Plus, the draft pick gets to be a better and better idea if you just try to imagine Myron Cope trying to get the kid's name out.

I want Tanoh drafted just to see Mojouw stretch this nickname spiel for his whole career :lol:

teegre
04-28-2017, 03:43 PM

I was listening to an Aztec game (against Utah) on the radio, and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila converged to tackle Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala.

:scared:

To his credit, Ted Leitner didn't miss a beat (nor a syllable).

Mojouw
04-28-2017, 03:51 PM
I want Tanoh drafted just to see Mojouw stretch this nickname spiel for his whole career :lol:

I wish, but I'm going to run out soon. :uhoh::uhoh: I'm not really that clever!

- - - Updated - - -

I was listening to an Aztec game (against Utah) on the radio, and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila converged to tackle Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala.

:scared:

To his credit, Ted Leitner didn't miss a beat (nor a syllable).

Man deserves a medal for that!

Steeldude
04-28-2017, 08:20 PM
Do a "Who is the least happy with the 1st round pick". Haha