PDA

View Full Version : Colbert Says Watt Has Yet To “Scratch The Surface” As A Defensive Player

Shoes
04-28-2017, 12:03 AM
It was obvious the Pittsburgh Steelers would select an edge-rusher early in the 2017 NFL Draft and they wound up getting one with an NFL bloodline as they drafted T.J. Watt out of Wisconsin with the 30th overall selection in the first-round.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/04/colbert-says-watt-yet-scratch-surface-defensive-player/

st33lersguy
04-28-2017, 12:38 AM
1 year playing the position. He has the athleticism to be great but more importantly he has the motor to make himself great, a combination that never goes wrong

Shoes
04-28-2017, 12:44 AM
1 year playing the position. He has the athleticism to be great but more importantly he has the motor to make himself great, a combination that never goes wrong

He also has the energy & fire that I think has been missing from the defense for many years. It's contagious and thats a good thing.

Psycho Ward 86
04-28-2017, 01:00 AM
He also has the energy & fire that I think has been missing from the defense for many years. It's contagious and thats a good thing.

I get that rowdy vibe out of our entire projected 2017 starting LB corp to be honest (Shazier, Williams, Dupree, Harrison). Its been a while since we've had that. I like where this is going