PDA

View Full Version : Kozora: 2017 NFL Draft Outside Linebacker Rankings

Shoes
04-25-2017, 10:09 AM
I didn’t get a chance to see every edge rusher but here’s each guy I’ve studied during the pre-draft process. Wanted to condense my overall thoughts on the prospects we’ve been talking about for the last couple months. And for those who wanted to see a personal mock draft, hopefully my personal rankings will suffice. This is all my own opinion, not where I think the player will actually go. Important distinction to make.
We’ll do the same for this year’s cornerback class tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts before.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/04/kozora-2017-nfl-draft-outside-linebacker-rankings/

86WARD
04-25-2017, 10:39 AM
I like how OLB has now been upgraded and classed up to be an "Edge Rusher" now...lol.

Mojouw
04-25-2017, 10:46 AM
I like how OLB has now been upgraded and classed up to be an "Edge Rusher" now...lol.

'Cause no one cares if they can do LB things - pass rush rules all now. After his rookie year, Jones became above average in coverage, run defense, and backside pursuit. Was never going to live up to his draft status, but he is no longer on the team because he can't rush the passer. Same with why Moats is back-up rotational player at best. And why Chickfilet will never start.