PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Expect Leap from Sammie Coates

Psycho Ward 86
03-31-2017, 07:28 PM
http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/23242/martavis-bryant-fallback-steelers-expect-leap-from-sammie-coates

“I expect him to take another leap,” Tomlin said of Coates. “I think he took a significant leap from Year No. 1 to Year No. 2, one that we expect. He faced some adversity throughout the journey, with injuries and so forth. I expect him to continue to grow, evolve and come with the level of preparedness that he had last year. And hopefully, with the level of improvement he had last year.”

BlackAndGold
04-01-2017, 02:40 AM
I expect that also.

He was only healthy for what, 5 week? Guy played with broke fingers, a injured groin during the season and toughed it out as much as possible. I'm still a believer, just like I believe in Bryant.

pczach
04-01-2017, 01:06 PM
How can this be?

I've heard from so many here that he's useless.......a talentless hack with stone hands that will never amount to anything.

Born2Steel
04-01-2017, 03:09 PM
I 'HOPE' the real Sammie Coates is the one we saw at the beginning of last season. After playing through his injuries, IMO, he deserves the chance to be that player here. I will not hold my breath and put all eggs in the Coates basket any more than I will with the Bryant basket. I sincerely hope they become GREATS. But I want insurance against they aren't even good. Today, do we 'need' to draft a WR? No, but I hope we do.

GBMelBlount
04-01-2017, 08:34 PM
I didn't know Coates was paid to leap.

teegre
04-01-2017, 08:43 PM
I didn't know Coates was paid to leap.

WINNER!!!