PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Check Out DeAngelo On The Talking Dead ?

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
02-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Pretty cool guy and has a build on him for a rb. Hope he is back!

Born2Steel
02-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Definitely. Good Guy, good RB, needs a ring. Bring him back.

SteelerFanInStl
02-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Yea, I made sure to watch it last night. I thought it was hilarious that he didn't even know that the actors that play Morgan and Rick are British.

tube517
02-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Yea, I made sure to watch it last night. I thought it was hilarious that he didn't even know that the actors that play Morgan and Rick are British.

I knew about Morgan from the show "Jericho" (He also had an American accent in that show). I never knew about Rick and Maggie being British. And I never realized the actor who played Herschel had so many roles in the past.

I'm not a football card collector but DeAngelo had a special zombie version football card made for him by that director. I think there were other players as well. I wonder if they will release them as a set?

Born2Steel
02-13-2017, 08:49 AM
DWill was such a fan geek. He played it real cool but you could just tell he was definitely in his element. Funny revelation too. I had no idea Chris Hardwick was from Memphis and the son of Billy Hardwick at that. I actually knew that guy when he was very young and I was in high school. The bowling lanes he referred to, 'All Star Lanes', is pretty much a Memphis landmark, and was about 4-5 blocks from where I lived at the time. My parents league bowled there and I did odd jobs for cash for the owner while they bowled. Small world.

teegre
02-13-2017, 09:15 AM

...and, Norman Reedus is German. :lol:

SteelerFanInStl
02-13-2017, 12:34 PM
...and, Norman Reedus is German. :lol:

Yea, I was LMAO at that one!

Lady Steel
02-17-2017, 05:52 PM
DeAngelo was like a kid in a candy store. It was cute. I'm hoping he gets to play a zombie on TWD at some point. He would be the second Steeler to be on the show if he was offered the chance to do so.