PDA

View Full Version : Foster: NFL Is Partly To Blame For Browns Social Media Antics

tube517
01-24-2017, 12:10 PM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/foster-nfl-is-partly-to-blame-for-browns-social-media-antics/

AB is who he is and he’s productive on the field, it breeds to what he does off the field. My thing with AB is, as long as he is being a professional and being who we need him to be on the field, man, be lesser of a distraction, but what more can you do now when everybody is loving what he is doing on social media?”

“It’s not just him (Antonio Brown), you have other networks come in and they’re doing their pregame stuff, they bring in Snapchat sunglasses for the guys to wear in practice. Is it really his fault that he’s doing this, or is it that it just so happened to be a bad moment that caused all these problems? It’s not just him, it’s collectively. The over-saturation of what everyone knows about the league right now is beginning to be a bit much. I wish and I hope moving forward in our locker room we keep it to a minimum, but we’ll see. It’s not just the guys that’s doing it, it’s everybody surrounding this that’s trying to build the NFL into a brand and it’s beginning to become over-saturated.”

Mojouw
01-24-2017, 01:42 PM
Well stated and Foster is correct to point out the NFL's total hypocrisy on this issue. THEY can make money on things but NOT the players?

Look at how they promote the league and the games - star players/individuals. Then they fine and penalize those same individuals for having any personal expression during games.

LloydWoodson
01-25-2017, 07:20 AM
Yep. Todd Gurley went on FS1 after a HORRIBLE second season and he gifted Shannon and Skip some Gillette deodorant... He memorized the jingle "Goes on clear and won't leave residue." Hahaha!

Sell out. More focused on being a cheesy salesman than football.

tube517
01-25-2017, 08:17 AM
I know people (including myself) are all over AB's case. He's been just a complete goofball lately.

But NFLN and Aditi what's her name should be ashamed of their reporting of this "Pouting" going on. AB is shown raising both arms signaling TD after DeAngelo's score. He is no where near the back of the end zone pouting.

#Fake News

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/01/24/colts-punter-pat-mcafee-calls-out-nfl-network-for-lying-about-antonio-brown-pouting-about-stats/

teegre
01-25-2017, 09:29 AM
Yep. Todd Gurley went on FS1 after a HORRIBLE second season and he gifted Shannon and Skip some Gillette deodorant... He memorized the jingle "Goes on clear and won't leave residue." Hahaha!

Sell out. More focused on being a cheesy salesman than football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1-QAF8gLy0

Dwinsgames
01-25-2017, 12:54 PM
accountability is everyone's personal responsibility ..... the only person to blame for your antics is YOU

Steeldude
01-25-2017, 03:55 PM
accountability is everyone's personal responsibility ..... the only person to blame for your antics is YOU

This. It's Brown's fault, not the NFL.