PDA

View Full Version : REAL KILLER 'B's

Moose
01-24-2017, 08:29 AM
I wanted to wait awhile before responding to Sunday night's game. I just didn't have the word's to explain or describe the type of play I witnessed and the way I felt. Still, at this time I'm still bewildered at what I watched on the field of N.E.. First of all let me say that the REAL killer 'B's were Bellicheat and Brady. We had no killer 'B's....just Bafoons. And as much as I hate saying it, NEW ENGLAND had class and sympathy Sunday night. They were running/passing at will and could have easily ran the score to 100 - 0 if wanted. We weren't stopping anything at anytime (and thank God the clock was one of them). The Steeler's were, besides outscored, out coached, outplayed, outclassed, under prepared to name a few. They looked like they had no idea what they were doing, kind of like the Philly game. No emotions what so ever. A pure embarrassment to themselves and all of us fan's. I hate to say it but I bet Cleveland would have put on a better performance. The MISSED extra point was bad and ridiculous, BUT to drive all the way down to the 1 foot mark with a 1st down and NOT be able to get a TD is super pathetic in a championship game ! I hate Brady, but any bet's on whether or not he would have scored ? Damn right he would have! It was a damn CHAMPIONSHIP game !! You should be a good enough team to do 12 inches, damnit anyway Ben is 6'5.....run it in yourself !!! What do we do, try the same damn play for 3x. The same play they had been stopping all damn day ! I guess we should have figured the outcome of this game from the Kansas City game, when the Steeler's couldn't score a TD the whole game. They changed the term 'redzone' to 'deadzone'. The opponents figured out that the best place for the Steeler's to get is the redzone, since that's the only spot on the field where they can't move the ball. They have no problem moving the ball from 20 to 20, but become dumbfounded on what to do between after that. I'm not saying the coaches should be fired, but alot of this play was on their shoulder's. I realized Bell was somewhat injured, but as I told my daughter, New England had a game plan for him and made him a no problem, and we might has well let him sit and go to alternate game plan without him. Yea, right, our coaches had no other game plan. Oh well, we now know that New England is far superior to our team and can put aside all the crap that is said about us being able to win a game against them. We can now fall to the thinking of maybe our coaches, front office, and player's will watch tape , look at different types of play's that can be utilized in certain situations ( like 1 ft mark and 3/4 tries to score), how, if you want to become a champion, you are supposed to play/act in a championship game, and realize that if you want to be the BEST, you have to BET THE BEST ! It was a good season I agree....all the way to the 2nd Miami game !! I will drop in from time to time to see what kind of gossip is happening, but I guess it's college basketball watching for me now and get ready for some motorcycle riding. You and your family have a great, safe spring and summer and enjoy all of your ventures. God bless you all ! Go Steeler's and hopefully some of those player's stay out of trouble.:salute: