PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben Roethlisberger

RunNGun
01-22-2017, 08:45 PM
I was reading the other thread and thought it was ridiculoushow someone could want Butler fired, but maybe this thought is even crazier. I think Ben is declining relatively fast. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and respect what he's done for the franchise, but I believe the hits he has taken throughout his career are finally taking a toll. His lack of mobility is really evident. His decision making is suspect at times, and he has lost a lot of zip.
With all that being said, I wonder if this off season we strongly consider drafting a quarterback in the 1st or 2nd round.

lipps83
01-22-2017, 08:50 PM
I think he can still be a great QB, but he does not have the deep touch, nor the players for a deep game like they did last year. Yet, they continued week in and week out to try it at some really absurd times, mostly 3rd and 1's.

Just not smart football. Exciting sure, but exciting doesn't win games.

I have said it before. He has never been a cerebral QB. As his physical skill diminishes he will need to rely on his smarts more. It is up to him to realize that though.

Brady doesn't have the arm he used to either, but he has always been an efficient QB over pure physical skill. I only recall one deep throw all night by him (flea flicker). Most of his passes were relatively short.

Big Ben still can do it. Someone needs to be man enough to tell him to reel it in a bit though.

RunNGun
01-22-2017, 08:59 PM
I agree with a lot of what you said, but I think that as he slows down his game is slowing down as well. Reading defenses and changing to the right play like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning isn't anything to take for granted. Matter of fact, I can't think of any other QBS who were as smart as those two. They also are both equipped with very quick releases, so it was more naural to get the ball out quick. I've come to notice that nothing Roethlisberger does is quick any more. Whether that be moving in the pocket, making reads, getting the ball out, or getting his guys to the LOS. I think he has 1 more year left in the tank, but I'd very surprised if it was any more than that.

WCSteeler
01-22-2017, 09:07 PM
I was reading the other thread and thought it was ridiculoushow someone could want Butler fired, but maybe this thought is even crazier. I think Ben is declining relatively fast. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and respect what he's done for the franchise, but I believe the hits he has taken throughout his career are finally taking a toll. His lack of mobility is really evident. His decision making is suspect at times, and he has lost a lot of zip.
With all that being said, I wonder if this off season we strongly consider drafting a quarterback in the 1st or 2nd round.

The Steelers cannot imitate an ostrich and stick their collective heads in the sand. QB should be just as high on the list as OLB/DE or TE. A knee jerk reaction would be to say Ben had a lackluster game replace him, a better evaluation would be to say Ben is bad on the road and has been the entire season, add to that he is not mobile, has clear accuracy issues and looks to be effected by age and mounting injuries. We can all agree that Ben should be a HOFer but at some point we should look to the future but the real question should be can the Steelers draft and develop a QB under this coaching staff? It would be a true indicator of the quality of Mike Tomlin, let's not forget the calibre of team he inherited and what's transpired since.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Ben has no fire and hasn't since the last SB appearance. That is a huge issue most fans want to ignore.

Steelerchad
01-22-2017, 09:16 PM
I actually think our o was a little off all year. There was no clear cut #2 to take pressure off Brown. Brown had a nice season but not dominant like he should of. If Bryant can stay off the weed, I think this O turns it up quite a bit.

stillers4me
01-22-2017, 09:21 PM
Ben was playing lights out until he got hurt. He's not been the same since he came back.

lipps83
01-22-2017, 09:21 PM
For sure. When Bryant gets back next year this offense will be totally different.

Over the last few years people neglect to mention that this offense is almost unstoppable with Bryant. Without Bryant, it is only above average.

I think when Bryant gets back, this team will commence to win a couple super bowls, if Brady hangs it up this year (but probably won't, he is still damn good).

tube517
01-22-2017, 09:24 PM
I'd like to see this whole receiving crew (Bongtavious) next year with Ben. I think he's got a few years left with these guys.

He can still move the ball downfield but the red zone offense sputtered with one WR and no #2 guy.

GBMelBlount
01-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Ben has no fire and hasn't since the last SB appearance. That is a huge issue most fans want to ignore.

Tend to agree.

Is there any other top tier QB who would get close enough to kick 6 field goals yet not score a single touchdown with the #1 RB, #1 Receiver and a top tier offensive line?

Maybe it is Haley?

01-22-2017, 09:27 PM
For sure. When Bryant gets back next year this offense will be totally different.

Over the last few years people neglect to mention that this offense is almost unstoppable with Bryant. Without Bryant, it is only above average.

I think when Bryant gets back, this team will commence to win a couple super bowls, if Brady hangs it up this year (but probably won't, he is still damn good). Agreed but hard to put faith in. We need to think like he ain't coming back.

vasteeler
01-22-2017, 09:28 PM
Oh my God you guys. Ben certainly isn't the issue . How many passes we're dropped today ? 3, 4 or 5. I remember 2 in the end zone and another long one to Coates. Can't hardly blame Ben today.

zulater
01-22-2017, 09:30 PM
Ben was the Steelers best player on the field tonight. Period.

Bryant improves this offense a touchdown a game. Hope he keeps his shit straight this offseason and comes back the same player he was in last year's playoffs.

stillers4me
01-22-2017, 09:30 PM
Oh my God you guys. Ben certainly isn't the issue . How many passes we're dropped today ? 3, 4 or 5. I remember 2 in the end zone and another long one to Coates. Can't hardly blame Ben today.

Bingo.

fansince'76
01-22-2017, 09:34 PM
I'd also like to know what world beater QB we're going to get with the 30th pick. Maybe pull a Ditka and sacrifice our whole draft to move up in the first?

WCSteeler
01-22-2017, 09:35 PM
Ben was the Steelers best player on the field tonight. Period.

Bryant improves this offense a touchdown a game. Hope he keeps his shit straight this offseason and comes back the same player he was in last year's playoffs.

The same Ben for next playoffs? Ben has been crap on the road and he missed just as many throws as we're dropped if not more. If Ben was the best player on the field for the Stellers this team is in serious trouble

salamander
01-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Today's loss was not Ben's fault. Yes, he's been subpar on the road this year, but today wasn't on him.

01-22-2017, 09:37 PM
I'd also like to know what world beater QB we're going to get with the 30th pick. Maybe pull a Ditka and sacrifice our whole draft to move up in the first? I will start the trade for Romo discussion now lol! Joking kinda but think Ben is done mentally and not joking about that.

fansince'76
01-22-2017, 09:38 PM
I will start the trade for Romo discussion now lol! Joking kinda but think Ben is done mentally and not joking about that.

Romo's closer to being done than Ben is...

zulater
01-22-2017, 09:38 PM
The same Ben for next playoffs? Ben has been crap on the road and he missed just as many throws as we're dropped if not more. If Ben was the best player on the field for the Stellers this team is in serious trouble

You're clueless. :doh:

RunNGun
01-22-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm not saying he is the issue by any means. I do believe his play is regressing and it is time to look at potential replacements. Someone said this he was banged up and that caused him slow down. That's exactly what I'm saying. When is the last time Ben wasn't banged up in January? These injuries are lingering and it's becoming evident. I think he will have a solid season next year, and maybe even play another season after, but do you learn from the Packers and take a QB to groom under Roethlisberger? I think that worked pretty well for them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd also like to know what world beater QB we're going to get with the 30th pick. Maybe pull a Ditka and sacrifice our whole draft to move up in the first?

That I don't know. I don't look much into mocks or even pay attention to college football. I definitely wouldn't reach for a QB, but if their guy is there at pick 30 then I wouldn't complain if we took one.

zulater
01-22-2017, 09:53 PM
We really didn't have a consistent number 2 receiving target all year. Martavis Bryant, Markus Wheaton, and Heath Miller last year accounted for 150+ catches for over 2,000 yards and 12 td's between them. Eli Rogers is emerging. So is Jesse James. But we need that other wideout to step up to draw coverage away from 84.

Give Ben next year. I think the combination of getting Bryant back along with the further maturation of Eli Rogers and Jesse James and the passing game should be back to near the top of the league.

st33lersguy
01-22-2017, 09:55 PM
Hard to win when your D can't cover anything

zulater
01-22-2017, 09:57 PM
Hard to win when your D can't cover anything

I think any one of us could have hit those throws Brady did! Not knocking Brady, but when your target doesn't have a defender within 8 yards of him and you can stand back there like a statue and set your feet perfectly into the throw it's really not that hard.

pczach
01-22-2017, 10:01 PM
You're clueless. :doh:

You should have been in the Game Day thread.

Lots of fans saying that Ben sucked in this game.

Many of the same people and some others said that Bell was giving up and quit on the team. Not that he was injured that badly. Said he'll go back to smoking dope after the game.

These people are unbelievable.

tube517
01-22-2017, 10:12 PM
Ben was fine. AB was contained and Eli made plays but he fumbled. The other WR's have no hands or are practice squad guys who just aren't a threat. Add that the sucky red zone execution/play calling and you see the results.

Shoes
01-22-2017, 10:20 PM

It seems like you only show up when the Steelers drop a game.

fansince'76
01-22-2017, 10:25 PM
It seems like you only show up when the Steelers drop a game.

Yeah, him and Terrapinstation. Weak Sauce Crew.

WCSteeler
01-22-2017, 10:52 PM
Yeah, him and Terrapinstation. Weak Sauce Crew.

Realist crew, just kidding. I'm a pessimist who is stuck on numbers, just glad to be recognized even if it's negatively

SteelMayhem72
01-22-2017, 11:18 PM
You should have been in the Game Day thread.

Lots of fans saying that Ben sucked in this game.

Many of the same people and some others said that Bell was giving up and quit on the team. Not that he was injured that badly. Said he'll go back to smoking dope after the game.

These people are unbelievable.
I never said Ben sucked at all...as for bell i was making a joke that he would be back smoking dope...lets see how the kid handles adversity after this. I also heard he missed 2 practices this week not just 1

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AtlantaDan
01-22-2017, 11:30 PM
I never said Ben sucked at all...as for bell i was making a joke that he would be back smoking dope...lets see how the kid handles adversity after this. I also heard he missed 2 practices this week not just 1

Bell said he was hurting before the game - no surprise given his workload since November, which cannot be sustained over a full schedule in 2017

tube517
01-22-2017, 11:36 PM
Bell said he was hurting before the game - no surprise given his workload since November, which cannot be sustained over a full schedule in 2017

In the Chiefs game, he looked slower in the 4th quarter. I wonder if that is where it started.

SteelMayhem72
01-22-2017, 11:42 PM
This goes back to running the wheels off him...it was bound to happen at some point. Gotta give the guy more rest at times...the workload he has been givin he will have a short career

LloydWoodson
01-23-2017, 03:39 AM

How does Ben have confidence in Coates though? Coates drops many passes and Ben's comp % to him is barely overr 50. AB, Rogers, James and Bell before injury should have gotten all the passes.

Coates should not have played. Ayers>Coates.

Tend to agree.

Is there any other top tier QB who would get close enough to kick 6 field goals yet not score a single touchdown with the #1 RB, #1 Receiver and a top tier offensive line?

Maybe it is Haley?

No it's not Haley. Ben has struggled in the red zone his entire career.

01-23-2017, 03:52 AM
Pats took Bell out early before the injury. Ben is no longer the old Ben and a shell of himself and his best years are behind him. The dude is done! He was doing okay tonight with the dink and dunk offense when Williams is in. Dude don't have the heart and needs to retire! Hurts me to say it but the truth. We aren't winning another championship with him!

01-23-2017, 04:03 AM
Ps this is a very talented team with piss poor coaching and a has been QB. Bryant even with the talent he has and comes back and keeps his head on straight. Not going to matter Just Truth! Coaches need to go and we need a QB! Ben is mentally toast!

zulater
01-23-2017, 05:30 AM
Ps this is a very talented team with piss poor coaching and a has been QB. Bryant even with the talent he has and comes back and keeps his head on straight. Not going to matter Just Truth! Coaches need to go and we need a QB! Ben is mentally toast!

I think you're mentally toast. Go look for your next Bubby Brister somewhere else. :coffee:

Bluecoat96
01-23-2017, 05:39 AM
Ben was playing lights out until he got hurt. He's not been the same since he came back.
This is how I feel as well. I think there's a reason why they leaned so heavily on Bell....beyond the fact that he's freaking amazing. Ben may have been dinged up a little more than we all knew.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RunNGun
01-23-2017, 06:14 AM
This is how I feel as well. I think there's a reason why they leaned so heavily on Bell....beyond the fact that he's freaking amazing. Ben may have been dinged up a little more than we all knew.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't surprised if he was hurt more than we know, but that is the point I am trying to make. It's a reoccurring issue. Seems like he's been banged up for the playoffs since he started playing football. Finally catching up to him.

BlackAndGold
01-23-2017, 06:35 AM
I'm not going to excuse Ben's play this year, especially his road play. But his WR core was not that good this year.

This offense missed Bryant. Yes Ben has Brown (and Bell), whom is the best WR in the game, but the rest of the WR core isn't that good. Rogers has shown to be a solid WR this year, and looks to be the future slot WR for this team, but he was basically a rookie. And everyone else doesn't belong on the field, well, not for many snaps anyway. I like Cobi Hamilton but I highly doubt he's on a team if the team didn't sign him because of injuries during late camp/early PS. Coates lost all confidence after he broke his finger, and I'm legitimately worried he won't bounce back. Ayers? 7th round rookie, DHB? he's better at playing special teams than WR.

Jesse James played very well at the end of the season, but he's no L.Green, who was playing great before getting hurt again. And If I'm The Steelers, I try to get out of Green's contract. Maybe he retires, which at the point might be a smart thing for Green.

Ben will be fine, besides hurting his knee early this season, he is more protected than ever by his O-Line. Which btw is still a young group, and has ton of talented depth.

Count Steeler
01-23-2017, 06:40 AM
Ben set his personal best of like 12 completions in a row. What a shitty performance!

01-23-2017, 06:43 AM
I think you're mentally toast. Go look for your next Bubby Brister somewhere else. :coffee: Opps sorry picked on your chock artist Ben and my bad

- - - Updated - - -

Ps.Tom's bitch!

zulater
01-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Opps sorry picked on your chock artist Ben and my bad

- - - Updated - - -

Ps.Tom's bitch!

That's all you got? Dude get a new team. Get off this board, you bore the piss out of us. Ben's the qb next year. Deal with it!

01-23-2017, 06:55 AM
That's all you got? Dude get a new team. Get off this board, you bore the piss out of us. Ben's the qb next year. Deal with it! Way more and Ben has been crap for years. Coaching was awful as well but yep nothing desirable with Ben!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. good luck with him out with some kinda leg injury by week 3 next season.Out for 3 to 4 weeks after.

steel striker
01-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Come on now Ben was not the problem last night and, he played a pretty good game. Dropped passes and, YOU CAN'T PLAY ZONE AGAINST BRADY!

Edman
01-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Ben set his personal best of like 12 completions in a row. What a shitty performance!

We stalled in the Red Zone again and put up a paltry NINE POINTS through 3 1/2 Quarters. We finished with 17 and were never competitive.

Fantastic performance.

86WARD
01-23-2017, 12:41 PM
Come on now Ben was not the problem last night and, he played a pretty good game. Dropped passes and, YOU CAN'T PLAY ZONE AGAINST BRADY!

This...100x

Born2Steel
01-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Another Ben sucks thread? He lost Bell, 1. AB was completely taken out of the offense after that, 2. Drops, fumbles, penalties, 3. What was the defense doing in cover 2 vs Brady, 4? If you are not getting pressure on the QB, a cover 2 does not work with the best DBs. Is 36 year old Ben less mobile than 22 year old Ben? yes. Has 36 year old Ben learned how to play this game better than 22 year old Ben? yes. This loss was not Ben's doing. Dumbasses!

- - - Updated - - -

Pats took Bell out early before the injury. Ben is no longer the old Ben and a shell of himself and his best years are behind him. The dude is done! He was doing okay tonight with the dink and dunk offense when Williams is in. Dude don't have the heart and needs to retire! Hurts me to say it but the truth. We aren't winning another championship with him!

I'm thinking YOU should retire. Turn in your fan card and hit the bricks. That post is just plain loser limp and dumb.

RunNGun
01-24-2017, 12:22 PM
Well seeing that Ben is considering retirement, I can't help but say I saw that coming. Drafting a QB in Rd 1 or 2 has to be seriously considered.

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 02:33 PM
might be bens way of saying better get my eventual replacement...im thinking now that ben will come back one more year so will deebo and make one more run for the superbowl. NFL sways it into the good qbs favor to give them a ring before they retires. History tells us this.

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 02:35 PM
might be bens way of saying better get my eventual replacement...im thinking now that ben will come back one more year so will deebo and make one more run for the superbowl. NFL sways it into the good qbs favor to give them a ring before they retires. History tells us this.

Also, maybe its bens way of saying get me some good/better receivers to make that SB run.

Born2Steel
01-24-2017, 03:27 PM
Could also just be the let down by the team in that game, the terrible plan by the coaches, and the sudden flushing of all that adrenaline riding a 9 game win streak to the AFCCG. Who wouldn't be somewhat pissed and a bit depressed?

steelcityboyz
01-24-2017, 03:31 PM
Also, maybe its bens way of saying get me some good/better receivers to make that SB run.

Sent from my XT1585 using TapatalkIt won't matter. Until Tomlin and his coaches get their heads out of their asses we won't win another super bowl. Munch is the only legitimate coach we have now.

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 03:44 PM
i recently came across this article...raised my eyebrows. Let me know what you think.

http://www.tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 03:45 PM
i recently came across this article...raised my eyebrows. Let me know what you think.

read the entire article its lengthy

DesertSteel
01-24-2017, 04:12 PM

*Yawn* can't get past the title of the article.

silver & black
01-24-2017, 04:45 PM

I knew the tuck game would be in there. These are things all of us Raiders fans already know... and to a large extent, give credence to.

Mojouw
01-24-2017, 05:06 PM
read the entire article its lengthy

Let's assume the premise of the article is accurate. Play it out. Over the multi-decade history of the NFL, how many people would have to be "in" on this secret and then stay silent? The article's author has everyone from officials to coaches to players involved in the "fix". What incentive would any of these individuals have to participate? Much less participate, garner some financial reward, and then stay silent. Could you imagine the book deals and other lucrative offers that would come the way of the whistleblower on this? It is a ridiculous tin-foil hat premise that really doesn't need serious consideration...

...but for funsies - give it a moment of serious thought. Ok. That should be enough. How can a vast over-arching conspiracy sometimes involve coaches and not players and then other times the other way around? Then other times it doesn't involve either of those groups, it involves the refs. This is one really really agitated individual squeezing things into a pre-built narrative.

Now think about the money the NFL makes from fans believing this is their teams year. Or from sports books in Vegas (maybe not now, but certainly when the NFL started this was ummmm....hmmmm.....lets just say monitored by some bad dudes) that have an interest in a non-rigged product.

Finally, all that it would take is one guy to get drunk in a bar at some point in the last 4 decades or so and this whole operation is "blown". For this all to work, the NFL has to have near omnipotent powers and near omniscient ability to forecast future events and motivations.

Seems kinda goofy right? It might just be me...

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 05:09 PM
I think i agree a lot of what that article says...obviously they done their homework. Not saying i agree with everything but it does raise a lot of eyebrows with me.

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 05:09 PM
I think i agree a lot of what that article says...obviously they done their homework. Not saying i agree with everything but it does raise a lot of eyebrows with me.

well not a lot of eyebrows with me knowing i only have 2...lol

fansince'76
01-24-2017, 05:11 PM
The article's author has everyone from officials to coaches to players involved in the "fix". What incentive would any of these individuals have to participate?

Not to mention what would happen to them if the Feds ever got wind of it (see: Tim Donaghy)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M1-hDinIk

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Let's assume the premise of the article is accurate. Play it out. Over the multi-decade history of the NFL, how many people would have to be "in" on this secret and then stay silent? The article's author has everyone from officials to coaches to players involved in the "fix". What incentive would any of these individuals have to participate? Much less participate, garner some financial reward, and then stay silent. Could you imagine the book deals and other lucrative offers that would come the way of the whistleblower on this? It is a ridiculous tin-foil hat premise that really doesn't need serious consideration...

...but for funsies - give it a moment of serious thought. Ok. That should be enough. How can a vast over-arching conspiracy sometimes involve coaches and not players and then other times the other way around? Then other times it doesn't involve either of those groups, it involves the refs. This is one really really agitated individual squeezing things into a pre-built narrative.

Now think about the money the NFL makes from fans believing this is their teams year. Or from sports books in Vegas (maybe not now, but certainly when the NFL started this was ummmm....hmmmm.....lets just say monitored by some bad dudes) that have an interest in a non-rigged product.

Finally, all that it would take is one guy to get drunk in a bar at some point in the last 4 decades or so and this whole operation is "blown". For this all to work, the NFL has to have near omnipotent powers and near omniscient ability to forecast future events and motivations.

Seems kinda goofy right? It might just be me...
I agree with a lot of your points but i do think there is at least some validity to the article. I actually didnt even research who wrote it so for all i know its a nut job.

AtlantaDan
01-24-2017, 05:17 PM

The story lost credibility for me when it asked why the Steelers offensive line blocked poorly on the Mendenhall fumble in the 4th quarter of the Green Bay Super Bowl loss, which assumed that OL which required Ben to repeatedly run for his life usually blocked well

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Not to mention what would happen to them if the Feds ever got wind of it (see: Tim Donaghy)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M1-hDinIk
Also it could be a clause in everyone's "contract" to be somewhat a part of it...who knows

st33lersguy
01-24-2017, 05:23 PM

http://libertyalliance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 05:27 PM
The story lost credibility for me when it asked why the Steelers offensive line blocked poorly on the Mendenhall fumble in the 4th quarter of the Green Bay Super Bowl loss, which assumed that OL which required Ben to repeatedly run for his life usually blocked well
Yep...didnt believe that one either...there are bits and pieces i believe but i dont believe that one. His knowledge of how the nfl operates i think is pretty spot on minus a few extra details

86WARD
01-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Also it could be a clause in everyone's "contract" to be somewhat a part of it...who knows

So once they retire, are they still suspect to the "non-disclosure" portion of the contract and if they did squeal and make millions on a book deal, would they have to forfeit that money through a lawsuit that the NFL would then have to file based on the premise that the "squealing player" broke a contract by telling the "truth" and then resulting in the filing of lawsuits from fans all over the country who pay money and believe these games are for real? I know I would file a lawsuit for the money I spend on gear and the time I "waste" investing in the Steelers.

SteelMayhem72
01-24-2017, 08:38 PM
So once they retire, are they still suspect to the "non-disclosure" portion of the contract and if they did squeal and make millions on a book deal, would they have to forfeit that money through a lawsuit that the NFL would then have to file based on the premise that the "squealing player" broke a contract by telling the "truth" and then resulting in the filing of lawsuits from fans all over the country who pay money and believe these games are for real? I know I would file a lawsuit for the money I spend on gear and the time I "waste" investing in the Steelers.
always a possibility...who knows...well no one has "squealed" yet so thats why we dont know I guess...lol

Method28
01-25-2017, 11:31 AM
Didn't know where else to put this so here it is lol

Speaking on his radio show Tuesday, Ben Roethlisberger called out Antonio Brown for "pouting" when he doesn't get the ball.
"He's one of the best in the business, and the plays that he makes and has made over his career are so special," Roethlisberger said. "I think sometimes that overshadows the extra stuff: the hands up, the arms up, the frustrations, the pouting, the things like that." Coach Mike Tomlin even hinted at this at his season-ending media session. Overall, it's not a big deal, but with Brown entering the final year of his contract, there have been whispers about the Steelers potentially dangling Brown as trade bait. Ultimately, expect him to get a handsome extension in Pittsburgh. Plenty of star receivers in NFL history have been divas in a sense

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

st33lersguy
01-25-2017, 01:13 PM
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/NFL-Network-reporter-apologizes-to-Antonio-Brown-50806767

So apparently AB didn't even pout on the sidelines after Williams scored, he celebrated instead.

Godfather
01-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Steelers had 4 turnovers, including 3 INT's by QB Kordell Stewart

I'm convinced. Throwing interceptions was completely out of character for Kordoza.

Godfather
01-25-2017, 08:27 PM
Divisional Round: Steelers 21 Colts 18
-Horrific one-sided officiating
PITT (2 penalties, 8 yards)
IND (9 penalties, 67 yards)

IND (1 facemask, 1 player out of bounds on punt, 3 false starts, 1 illegal block above waste, 1 defensive holding, 1 pass interference, 1 unsportsmanlike conduct)
PITT (1 neutral zone infraction, 1 delay of game)

*Indy proved it was the better team (had more yards than Pitt (305>295), had no turnovers while Pittsburgh had 2 turnovers)

I guess that idiot missed the bogus replay where they stole an interception from Troy.

Dumbest one was 2009. They fixed it because New Orleans needed it after Katrina. If only they had a chance to do that in 2006.....