PDA

View Full Version : Lol Media Saying Bad Ben!

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-22-2017, 01:56 AM
They must read the forums and NFL Network saying which one will show up.

43Hitman
01-22-2017, 07:09 AM
They do, I'm sure of it. I heard my exact thread title (Elephant in the Room: ST Performance) come up in a phone call in session with Tunch and Wolf, right before the KC game.

teegre
01-22-2017, 09:06 AM
On NFL Network, they had a poll about which QB you'd want to have with the game on the line (two-minute drill).

Rodgers obviously won.

But, BB was last by a huge margin.

Oddly, BB has 39 game-winning TD drives. Which is... uh... the MOST. Likewise, just last season, the Steelers were first in points scored in the final two minutes of each half, and by first, I mean by something like 37 points.

SUMMATION:
A disrespected BB is a fixed BB. In turn, I sense a very good day from him. (Merril Hoge is saying the exact same thing.)

43Hitman
01-22-2017, 09:09 AM
On NFL Network, they had a poll about which QB you'd want to have with the game on the line (two-minute drill).

Rodgers obviously won.

Oddly, BB has 39 game-winning TD drives. Which is... uh... the MOST. Likewise, just last season, the Steelers were first in points scored in the final two minutes of each half, and by first, I mean by something like 37 points.

SUMMATION:
A disrespected BB is a fixed BB. In turn, I sense a very good day from him. (Merril Hoge is saying the exact same thing.)While the disrespect pisses me off, a small part of me is enjoying this because I know how it will affect Ben.

Butch
01-22-2017, 09:19 AM
"Big Ben Godsend!!!"

pczach
01-22-2017, 09:23 AM

Rodgers obviously won.

SUMMATION:
A disrespected BB is a fixed BB. In turn, I sense a very good day from him. (Merril Hoge is saying the exact same thing.)

It's the never ending bullshit that Ben has had to put up with his entire career. Nobody has more game-winning drives than Ben.......but who would be the last quarterback of the four remaining that people choose to lead the last drive of the game with a chance to win..........Ben.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I hope Ben sticks it up everyone's ass today, and continues all the way to a super bowl MVP.

43Hitman
01-22-2017, 09:27 AM
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/Steelers_zpsepaisoyt.jpg

tube517
01-22-2017, 09:33 AM
While the disrespect pisses me off, a small part of me is enjoying this because I know how it will affect Ben.

This. Steelers are most dangerous playing with a chip on their shoulder. I hope everyone disrespects and underestimates this team. I hope nobody picks the Steelers much like the BSPN clowns did last week

fansince'76
01-22-2017, 11:15 AM
"Big Ben Godsend!!!"

"Eff off kid, you don't have tits!"

Good old Jeremy... :lol:

43Hitman
01-22-2017, 11:39 AM
"Eff off kid, you don't have tits!"

Good old Jeremy... :lol:Lol, there sure were some characters over at SF

lipps83
01-22-2017, 01:45 PM
I just wonder where some of you get your information from? Ben isn't even in the top 5 for game winning drives so I don't quite get where some of you getting the idea that he is first and nobody has more.

Now, I just wonder how many responses it takes for me to be called a Ben hater for pointing out the facts.

http://i66.tinypic.com/8zji8w.jpg

pczach
01-22-2017, 01:54 PM
I just wonder where some of you get your information from? Ben isn't even in the top 5 for game winning drives so I don't quite get where some of you getting the idea that he is first and nobody has more.

Now, I just wonder how many responses it takes for me to be called a Ben hater for pointing out the facts.

He has the most since he came into the league. That's the stat that I saw.

He was also the only quarterback to ever have 20 comeback wins before the age of 30. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/886638-5-most-clutch-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-today

- - - Updated - - -

BEN HATER!!!!!!

:rofl2:

lipps83
01-22-2017, 01:56 PM
He would be tied with Eli Manning then if it was since 2004. If since 2010 then Matt Ryan has the most.

hahaha, no I'm not! Just trying to make sure everyone has the correct information. There are just so many times where people are told incorrect information and then repeat what they heard without actually verifying. Nobody benefits from that.

fansince'76
01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
Lol, there sure were some characters over at SF

There sure were. :chuckle:

However, "Jeremy's" obviously made-up story about his 11-year-old cousin being refused an autograph by Roethlisberger at training camp because "he didn't have tits" is still the single funniest post I've ever seen on any board. :lol:

teegre
01-22-2017, 02:35 PM
He would be tied with Eli Manning then if it was since 2004. If since 2010 then Matt Ryan has the most.

hahaha, no I'm not! Just trying to make sure everyone has the correct information. There are just so many times where people are told incorrect information and then repeat what they heard without actually verifying. Nobody benefits from that.

The stat was put up after the Ravens game. He had 39, and it had Eli at 38. My bad (for quoting CBS). :huh:

And, yes, I didn't add the words "since he came into the league."

pczach
01-22-2017, 02:36 PM
There sure were. :chuckle:

However, "Jeremy's" obviously made-up story about his 11-year-old cousin being refused an autograph by Roethlisberger at training camp because "he didn't have tits" is still the single funniest post I've ever seen on any board. :lol:

You just can't make shit like that up! It was awesome at SF!

:toofunny:

DesertSteel
01-22-2017, 03:52 PM

Rodgers obviously won.

SUMMATION:

Exactly my point in the thread I started about having a good feeling about Ben. He's a gamer to the core and I think he will rise.

- - - Updated - - -

You just can't make shit like that up! It was awesome at SF!

:toofunny:

yeah I miss SteelersFever but this place is cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Ben hater ;)

He's gonna break the tie with Eli TODAY!!

86WARD
01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Is Steelers Fever still around? I haven't even attempted to visit it since coming here.

vasteeler
01-22-2017, 04:18 PM
Is Steelers Fever still around? I haven't even attempted to visit it since coming here.

No, it's been gone for more than a year now

Craic
01-22-2017, 04:44 PM

Rodgers obviously won.

SUMMATION:

I don't know. After not getting into the endzone last week, and heavily depending on the run game the week before after the first couple of strikes, coupled with the fact that Ben is not so good on the road this year, I can't say I blame them. Personally, I'd stay with Ben, but I can't call it disrespect. He's pretty much earned that position right now. Let's hope he decides to do something about it today.

Godfather
01-25-2017, 08:02 PM
No, it's been gone for more than a year now

It didn't have a package that suites me.

vasteeler
01-26-2017, 04:42 PM
It didn't have a package that suites me.

haha...i assume you're reffering to the 45 dollar membership fee

it had actually gotten decent again then poof gone

Born2Steel
01-26-2017, 04:51 PM
The stat was put up after the Ravens game. He had 39, and it had Eli at 38. My bad (for quoting CBS). :huh:

And, yes, I didn't add the words "since he came into the league."

Seriously? You mean he didn't have ANY game winning drives BEFORE he came into the league? Glad we got clarification on THAT. :chuckle: LOL!

fansince'76
01-26-2017, 05:14 PM
It didn't have a package that suites for me.

Fixed. And I had actually forgotten about that. :lol: