PDA

View Full Version : Taperiots TROLLS, you may post here

teegre
01-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Welcome, Taperiots trolls. Instead of posting your taunting, trolling crap in other threads, please, post all of your drabble here.

But, please, remember a few things...

1. When you say that you're tired of people bringing up "spygate", realize that it is now indeed your team's identity. Just as long ago, OJ Simpson was known a great running back, but now, his name is synonymous with murder.

2. When you claim that "Da Tapes nevah lost to da Steelahs in da playoffs", you are wrong. The Steelers beat them in the 1997 divisional round. Of course, I would not expect you to know this... because, in 1997, you were still a Cowboys fan.

3. Aaron Hernandez.

Again, welcome to Steelers Universe.

86WARD
01-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Lol.

SteelMayhem72
01-20-2017, 03:44 PM
since you started this thread and set down the ground rules i bet not a single one shows up...lmao

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

GBMelBlount
01-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Haha. While we are waiting for the trolls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIDGS-CRX0

43Hitman
01-20-2017, 04:35 PM
Welcome, Taperiots trolls. Instead of posting your taunting, trolling crap in other threads, please, post all of your drabble here.

1. When you say that you're tired of people bringing up "spygate", realize that it is now indeed your team's identity. Just as long ago, OJ Simpson was known a great running back, but now, his name is synonymous with murder.

2. When you claim that "Da Tapes nevah lost to da Steelahs in da playoffs", you are wrong. The Steelers beat them in the 1997 divisional round. Of course, I would not expect you to know this... because, in 1997, you were still a Cowboys fan.

3. Aaron Hernandez.

Again, welcome to Steelers Universe. Don't forget the drunk driving murderer Stallworth

st33lersguy
01-20-2017, 04:42 PM
4. Eli Manning

salamander
01-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Let the fun begin. :chuckle:

:bananalama:

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-20-2017, 04:52 PM
Don't forget the drunk driving murderer StallworthJohn wasn't a drinker haha. Actually I thankfully forgot about him till now. I draft him in Fantasy Football his rookie year and thought he was going to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

3. Aaron Hernandez.

Again, welcome to Steelers Universe. 2 is funny as heck cause there probably is a lot of truth to it.

43Hitman
01-20-2017, 04:54 PM
John wasn't a drinker haha. Actually I thankfully forgot about him till now. I draft him in Fantasy Football his rookie year and thought he was going to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

2 is funny as heck cause there probably is a lot of truth to it.John was LEGIT! Should get more credit than he does for our successes, seems like Swan gets most of the love. But John was the man!

01-20-2017, 05:02 PM
John was LEGIT! Should get more credit than he does for our successes, seems like Swan gets most of the love. But John was the man! Agreed and love them both and glad there both in the Hof. Swann was just funnier to watch and still to this day haven't seen a wr with his kinda style.

Butch
01-20-2017, 06:08 PM
I saw a post that we never beat them in an important game. I remember Ben's rookie year they came in on a 22 game win streak and left 22-1. They were beat soundly in that game. Yes they went on to beat us in the championship game that year of course it was also the year that they were fully vested in Spygate. so...yeah

BnG_Hevn
01-20-2017, 08:17 PM
One message to patriot fans critiquing AB.

If AB played for the patriots and shot the video, he would have called Zuckenberg to have him delete the video and then he would have denied it ever happened.

teegre
01-20-2017, 08:25 PM
4. Eli Manning

:applaudit:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the drunk driving murderer Stallworth

And, Michael Floyd.

01-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Yep constantly talk how great the Pats are but there the Giants Bitch! Cowboys are to this year.

86WARD
01-20-2017, 10:36 PM
John was LEGIT! Should get more credit than he does for our successes, seems like Swan gets most of the love. But John was the man!

Not to derail the thread but Stallworth was the type of player that could play over decades...if he played today, he'd be just as good now as he was then...obviously, his stats would probably be through the roof.

43Hitman
01-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Not to derail the thread but Stallworth was the type of player that could play over decades...if he played today, he'd be just as good now as he was then...obviously, his stats would probably be through the roof.I agree, his stride was so smooth, he would just pull away.

tube517
01-20-2017, 11:15 PM
The next time that punk Edelman starts talking shit......

http://www.espn.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7176933/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-arrested-nightclub-incident

HereWeGo
01-20-2017, 11:23 PM
:applaudit:

- - - Updated - - -

And, Michael Floyd.

Also Head Stomping LeGarrette Blount. Man should have never had a chance to put on a Steeler jersey. I was never more happy than when Blount left the stadium early against the Titans, I knew he would be released.

BnG_Hevn
01-21-2017, 09:07 AM
The next time that punk Edelman starts talking shit......

http://www.espn.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7176933/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-arrested-nightclub-incident

So he's guilty but Ben is innocent?

Not a good batch of ammo IMO.

teegre
01-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Not to derail the thread

Back in the day, over at SF, I started a bitching/derailment thread entitled:
"Hines Ward SUCKS!!!".

Non sequitors were rampant. Dead horses were beaten into dust. And, people were free to post asinine theories & thoughts (see the title).

This thread already has that feel. :nod:

tube517
01-21-2017, 09:31 AM
So he's guilty but Ben is innocent?

Not a good batch of ammo IMO.

Not talking about guilt or innocence. Stupidity? Yes. Putting yourself in a bad situation? Yes.

His team is not above any other team.

flanked
01-22-2017, 09:06 PM
lmfao at this thread failure...