PDA

View Full Version : Beating Brady

ETL
01-16-2017, 08:26 PM
It's time for the Steelers to learn from our losses to Brady in the past.

Brady gets the ball out fast. He and his receivers are quick to find holes in the zones.

when we tried to blitz him in the past - he carved up the defense.

Here are the keys to beating Brady in my opinion.

1. Win time of possession. The less Brady has the ball, the better
2. Get pressure with front 4, especially up the middle
3. Play man to man coverage. Our DBs are faster than their receivers
4. Watch the RB coming out of the back. Whatever they did against tyreek hill - they need to repeat
5. Hit him. I would even risk a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty just so he feels some pain

my 2 cents.

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Ditch the LeBeau "tackle the catch" crap. Brady's strength isn't the home run ball anyway.

ALLD
01-16-2017, 08:43 PM
Play man coverage and rush 4 DL.

teegre
01-16-2017, 08:46 PM
Re: rushing 4

As long as there's a mixture. It can't be the same four (Tuitt, Hargrave, Harrison, Dupree). Timmons & Shazier need to be involved.

LloydWoodson
01-16-2017, 08:51 PM
You guys get it.

Iron Steeler
01-16-2017, 08:57 PM
Man to man coverage is a must thats for sure.

On defense we need a big game out of Hargrave and Tuitt. Getting him off his spot

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-16-2017, 09:08 PM
Ditch the LeBeau "tackle the catch" crap. Brady's strength isn't the home run ball anyway.Agreed but Dick is the one to beat him playing man.

DesertSteel
01-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Break his leg.

EzraTank
01-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Do what Houston did on defense. Run stunts up the middle. Brady thrives in the pocket. Take the pocket away and make him move. Once his pocket collapses he's the opposite of Aaron Rodgers when running and trying to throw. He makes mistakes.

Mojouw
01-16-2017, 10:18 PM
How dare you question the coaches?

They are in the NFL, you aren't.

Same questions as before. What is your goal with all this? A conversation or do you just like to pick fights because your basically a small minded jackass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelMayhem72
01-16-2017, 10:32 PM
I'm holding the rest of this forum to the same rules I am. If I get banned for ripping a moron OC? Then either A) ANY MEMBER CAN'T RIP ANY COACH or B) Send the coach haters on their way.

It's called consistency.
Crash formation is that you coming back in here?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mojouw
01-16-2017, 10:39 PM
I'm holding the rest of this forum to the same rules I am. If I get banned for ripping a moron OC? Then either A) ANY MEMBER CAN'T RIP ANY COACH or B) Send the coach haters on their way.

It's called consistency.

Those weren't my original questions. You refused to answer before and I'm certain you will refuse now.

No one cares if you rip Haley. It's hijacking every thread to do it while being consistently combative and disrespectful to dissenting or even differing points of view from your own.

You got booted because you are not a desirable member of an online community. Basically the same, from what I've been shown, reaction that your terrible persona gets on each and every message board and Twitter platform you show up on.

Wanna get a better reaction? Want people to hear your message - take the hunt and start trying to be a better person.

teegre
01-16-2017, 10:49 PM
You're nuts. I value opposing views and discussion.

But what I get is "You're not a fan CRASH" as soon as I dare question anything in regards to Haley or this team. Then I'll get my family members thrown into the discussion.

But yet, those same people, don't hold themselves to the same standards.

[/COLOR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVMd4fkSZ4

Mojouw
01-16-2017, 10:54 PM
You're nuts. I value opposing views and discussion.

But what I get is "You're not a fan CRASH" as soon as I dare question anything in regards to Haley or this team. Then I'll get my family members thrown into the discussion.

But yet, those same people, don't hold themselves to the same standards.

[/COLOR]

You don't even see the irony in the opening of this post? Your first instinct is to attack.

st33lersguy
01-16-2017, 11:10 PM
This fucking moron is back again? Well, not for long pal

BigBen2004
01-16-2017, 11:34 PM
Wanna beat him? I've got the prescription. It's pretty easy.
BELL.

Feed him. All. Day. Long. Keep the ball out of Brady's hands.

They can stack the box, but our O-Line is good enough to open up holes. Bell is good enough to make something happen.

And if they stack the box? Lol. You'll allow man to man on AB. Good luck with that. You'll also open the middle of the field for our TEs.

No matter what the media says, I truly believe we are a matchup nightmare for NE. I like our chances. Call me crazy, but I just do. Let's get the damn monkey off our backs.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-17-2017, 12:12 AM
Wanna beat him? I've got the prescription. It's pretty easy.
BELL.

Feed him. All. Day. Long. Keep the ball out of Brady's hands.

They can stack the box, but our O-Line is good enough to open up holes. Bell is good enough to make something happen.

And if they stack the box? Lol. You'll allow man to man on AB. Good luck with that. You'll also open the middle of the field for our TEs.

No matter what the media says, I truly believe we are a matchup nightmare for NE. I like our chances. Call me crazy, but I just do. Let's get the damn monkey off our backs. I think KC was the bigger challenge for us from the get go. After watching the Pats playing the Texans I'm not scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Atlanta will be a tough challenge though.

86WARD
01-17-2017, 01:50 PM
Brady isn't going to have two games in a row like that. It just doesn't happen...lol. Nothing would make me happier, other than a Super Bowl win, but it just never happens.

DesertSteel
01-17-2017, 02:10 PM
Brady isn't going to have two games in a row like that. It just doesn't happen...lol. Nothing would make me happier, other than a Super Bowl win, but it just never happens.

Well, although not 2 in a row, his last two playoff games have been wretched. 47.9% comp, TD-Int 3/4

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing would make me happier, other than a Super Bowl win, but it just never happens.
Some of us have been alive for all 6.

SteelMember
01-17-2017, 02:12 PM
Sorry, I'm still hypnotized by the avi in the OP.... :love2: ,but yeah.... press the los.

fansince'76
01-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Well, although not 2 in a row, his last two playoff games have been wretched. 47.9% comp, TD-Int 3/4

He got outplayed by Flacco in back-to-back AFCCGs...in Foxboro. The only reason the Ravens didn't win both of them is because Lee Evans couldn't catch.

We really need to take a page from the Ravens' book, because they've always given them trouble for some reason.

polamalubeast
01-17-2017, 02:23 PM

Maybe not but each time that Brady throw 2 interceptions or more in a playoffs win, the patriots lose the game after.(2006,2007,2011)

Born2Steel
01-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Re: rushing 4

As long as there's a mixture. It can't be the same four (Tuitt, Hargrave, Harrison, Dupree). Timmons & Shazier need to be involved.

I heard Ryan Clark on Mike and Mike this morning. They were discussing the Brady at length. Their assessment is rush the A gaps so Brady can't step forward in the pocket. He's not one to roll out and not very accurate when he does. The down side to that approach is putting our DBs in man vs their receivers. Plan has to be to get the pressure, without letting them get behind us for the nail. On the other hand, if they go run heavy, we'll be man on the outside anyway.

SteelMember
01-17-2017, 02:41 PM
First and foremost, we have to stop the run. I'm sure Blount will be running his mouth soon enough... so we need to stuff that (ass)hole.

Psycho Ward 86
01-17-2017, 03:06 PM
I heard Ryan Clark on Mike and Mike this morning. They were discussing the Brady at length. Their assessment is rush the A gaps so Brady can't step forward in the pocket. He's not one to roll out and not very accurate when he does. The down side to that approach is putting our DBs in man vs their receivers. Plan has to be to get the pressure, without letting them get behind us for the nail. On the other hand, if they go run heavy, we'll be man on the outside anyway.

I saw some articles that said the Texans successfully exploited the A gaps as well. Apparently the patriot's center is the weak link. The patriots right tackle is also a 2nd team all-pro, so Harrison needs to keep playing at his impossible level

SteelMayhem72
01-17-2017, 03:14 PM
I think KC was the bigger challenge for us from the get go. After watching the Pats playing the Texans I'm not scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Atlanta will be a tough challenge though.
I totally agree...the pats dont scare me this year. With Gronk being out is one of the reasons why and I like our individual matchups as well. Shazier is gonna be the key on our defense. He should be on edelman the whole game and with his speed i like that matchup. I think Harrison will be able to get to brady as well. Deebo is on a mission and I think this super bowl run is for him. I do believe we will win by 3-7 points. Everybody at my work says no way but they havent watched the steelers much this year and I think we are peaking!

steelreserve
01-17-2017, 03:24 PM
Crowd their receivers coming off the line, don't let Brady throw his dickless 5-yard slants in the first 0.3 seconds. Gives the rush time to actually do something, otherwise send as many guys as you'd like and it's still a waste.

Man coverage ought to be fine; their receivers are not really anything special.

I would fully support it if on the first play, someone would make a blatant illegal hit on Brady, then while he was standing there bitching to the refs, knock him out and piss on him.

vader29
01-17-2017, 03:32 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/125kr5d.jpg

86WARD
01-17-2017, 04:27 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us have been alive for all 6.

Brady's pisspoor play doesn't happen that way...lol.

I've been alive for all 6!

DesertSteel
01-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Brady's pisspoor play doesn't happen that way...lol.

I've been alive for all 6!
Than why'd you say it never happens?

BigBen2004
01-17-2017, 11:21 PM
After pondering this game a bit more, I'm even more confident.

The Pats have Brady and Belichick, but, who else? They don't have any other superstar. Edelman is good. Blount is good.

Brown is GREAT. Bell is GREAT.
Hmmm. Maybe they need to just showcase their God-given ability?

They just don't match up well with us. They really don't. I know it's in Foxborough. I know it's Bill and Tom. But we've got Mike, Ben, Antonio and Le'Veon.
These guys want hardware. They don't have any. Brady has plenty. Do NOT underestimate the drive that will give our young guys. Seize the moment. You're almost there. Where you've wanted to be since you were a kid looking up at the ceiling at night.

Ben said it best today on his radio show: "Going to the Lion's Den. It's time to slay the dragon."

teegre
01-17-2017, 11:51 PM

Timmons & Shazier excel at applying pressure up the middle (which is indeed the best way to disrupt Brady).

You can still drop 6 or 7 into coverage...

For example, you disguise the rush so that it looks like Dupree & Davis are both rushing from the same side, but as the O-line shifts to cover them, they both drop into coverage... and, Shazier comes flying in through the gap that was created (when the O-line shifted towards D&D).

Et cetera.

SUMMATION:
What you want is two O-linemen blocking air, three Olinemen blocking a Steelers defender (hopefully one or more of our guys beats their guys), and most importantly, a Steelers defender running free at the QB.

st33lersguy
01-17-2017, 11:53 PM
Beating Brady will require big days from Bud and Deebo

IowaSteeler927
01-18-2017, 12:10 AM
This fucking moron is back again? Well, not for long pal

He's been harassing us over at SX as well. Dude never gives up. Can't possibly have a job if he has this much time to sit around creating mulitple email accounts and trolling on multiple forums. Probably sitting in his Mom's basement yelling at her to make him some meatloaf.

fansince'76
01-18-2017, 12:19 AM
He's been harassing us over at SX as well. Dude never gives up. Can't possibly have a job if he has this much time to sit around creating mulitple email accounts and trolling on multiple forums. Probably sitting in his Mom's basement yelling at her to make him some meatloaf.

It's gotten to the point where I have begun to disable new user registrations at night. And I agree, no way this dude has a job, because he sneaks on at all hours which is why I have implemented this practice to begin with.

IowaSteeler927
01-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Anywho to get off the topic of Crash and back to Marsha Brady.

I concur, need to move Brady out of the pocket if we want to force him into making mistakes. We absolutely cannot sit back and let him stand comfortably in the pocket. We need to collapse the pocket, create chaos, and hit Brady every chance we get. I want to see him begging the officials for flags. He shouldn't be able to walk off that field with a clean jersey. Going to need Dupree, Harrison, Timmons, Shazier, Tuitt, and Hargrave to dominate the trenches and get in Brady's face early, and often. As others have said, Brady is no Rodgers outside of the pocket, he doesn't have that kind of accuracy on the move. He's a straight up pocket passer. We need to get after him like the 2004-2005 team got after Peyton Manning.

DesertSteel
01-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Is it too late to call in a Gillooly?

lipps83
01-18-2017, 02:22 PM
Timmons & Shazier excel at applying pressure up the middle (which is indeed the best way to disrupt Brady).

You can still drop 6 or 7 into coverage...

For example, you disguise the rush so that it looks like Dupree & Davis are both rushing from the same side, but as the O-line shifts to cover them, they both drop into coverage... and, Shazier comes flying in through the gap that was created (when the O-line shifted towards D&D).

Et cetera.

SUMMATION:
What you want is two O-linemen blocking air, three Olinemen blocking a Steelers defender (hopefully one or more of our guys beats their guys), and most importantly, a Steelers defender running free at the QB.

I love it when they bring the pressure up the middle and I think Timmons and especially Shazier excel at it.

Keep bringing the pressure from all angles. Brady can crumble with too much consistent pressure. Hit him, every play if you can even if it is kind of late who cares. If they sit back he will probably be able to pick them apart.

I expect to sacrifice three roughing the passer penalties but it would be worth it.

teegre
01-18-2017, 02:28 PM
I love it when they bring the pressure up the middle and I think Timmons and especially Shazier excel at it.

Keep bringing the pressure from all angles. Brady can crumble with too much consistent pressure. Hit him, every play if you can even if it is kind of late who cares. If they sit back he will probably be able to pick them apart.

I expect to sacrifice three roughing the passer penalties but it would be worth it.

Yes, yes, and yes**!!!

**(lose a battle or two, but win the war)

Mojouw
01-18-2017, 06:02 PM
The more I think about it, the more I figure that you don't get to cute about any of this. Are you really going to "fool" Brady and the evil hoodie for that long anyway?

Last year, Denver didn't do anything fancy or cute. They lined up, unleashed the hounds, and beat the snot out of them.

Do the Steelers have the horses to do the same? Don't know.

Can Mojouw cram anymore animal cliches into one post? Who knows...

86WARD
01-18-2017, 06:17 PM
It's gotten to the point where I have begun to disable new user registrations at night. And I agree, no way this dude has a job, because he sneaks on at all hours which is why I have implemented this practice to begin with.

Can't you just block his IP address or is he blocking it somehow?

Moose
01-18-2017, 06:21 PM
I agree that N.E. is beatable and if Houston would have had a QB they would have done it. I also saw where the middle is their weakness and hopefully Ben takes advantage of that constantly keeping Brady off the field. Also, hopefully Ben and team figured a way to get TDs, I can't see us winning on just FGs this weekend. One of the big problems I see though is Brady picking us apart in the middle.....dinking and donking.

IowaSteeler927
01-18-2017, 07:24 PM

Can't speak for SU but I know over at SX he always has a different IP so can't get rid of him that way. He just keeps making different email accounts.

Shoes
01-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Brady seems burden..and rightly so. I really feel a win coming on!

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/01/18/tom-brady-118-we-have-play-our-best-game-year

Count Steeler
01-18-2017, 07:34 PM

Anonymous IP will get around it.

86WARD
01-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Ahhhh.

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 10:56 AM

Yeah, but these damn free Internet proxies render that approach useless. I'll ban one IP and he'll just find another proxy with a different IP and use that one instead, over and over again.

pczach
01-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Yeah, but these damn free Internet proxies render that approach useless. I'll ban one IP and he'll just find another proxy with a different IP and use that one instead, over and over again.

Who has that much time on their hands to go through all that for a few moments of glory before he gets thrown out on his ass again?

Get a life Crash.

PatPatriot
01-19-2017, 02:51 PM
You guys need to hit brady, and mug the WR at the line. But for some reason I'm sure you guys just won't do that. But if you did change it up and go that route, I think you would win.

86WARD
01-19-2017, 02:54 PM
What WRs?

PatPatriot
01-19-2017, 02:55 PM
What WRs?

Obviously edlemen, Brady locks onto him with no Gronk. Think he had 13 targets last week.

86WARD
01-19-2017, 03:01 PM
Edelmans not a real WR. He's a low rent Wes Welker. No worries.

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Who has that much time on their hands to go through all that for a few moments of glory before he gets thrown out on his ass again?

Someone who is seriously mentally unbalanced.

steelcityboyz
01-19-2017, 03:24 PM
To beat Brady you have to get in his face, he's not very good under pressure. Ben needs a huge day and mike tomlin needs to make sure these guys are disciplined and prepared for this game.

Count Steeler
01-19-2017, 03:30 PM
You guys need to hit brady, and mug the WR at the line. But for some reason I'm sure you guys just won't do that. But if you did change it up and go that route, I think you would win.

Bill, I thought you don't do Snapgram or Instachat. Surprised you even know how to turn on a computer.

Psycho Ward 86
01-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Edelmans not a real WR. He's a low rent Wes Welker. No worries.

ok thats a reach. Edelman is one of the top slot receivers out there and one of if not the most underrated receiver in the game.

I think Keith will change it up. He's called a close game in his 2 opportunities against the patriots. And I think as far as lineup changes go, the steelers have trended in a positive direction moreso than the patriots overall. still think we'll lose but i think it'll be a dogfight and i think we'll all still be proud of our guys

PatPatriot
01-19-2017, 07:57 PM
You guys will get blown out Sunday of you can't even understand you have to respect edlemen. He will have double digit catches. Plus.... You can't ever beat us, you never do. I tried to be nice and give you the formula and you guys just made fun of me.

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 08:10 PM
You guys will get blown out Sunday of you can't even understand you have to respect edlemen. He will have double digit catches. Plus.... You can't ever beat us, you never do. I tried to be nice and give you the formula and you guys just made fun of me.

Yeah, because "giving us the formula" is going to make a difference. You're just lucky Houston doesn't have a NFL QB to speak of. Piss off already.

PatPatriot
01-19-2017, 08:26 PM
Yeah, because "giving us the formula" is going to make a difference. You're just lucky Houston doesn't have a NFL QB to speak of. Piss off already.

We crushed the Texans. We will likely crush you guys worse. because the Texans have the balls to scheme up against us. Tomlin will just coach the same way he has against the patriots every time he plays them. And get his butt handed to him like every time he plays the pats. You guys aren't smart enough to beat us.... Its that simple. You will line up the same defense that Brady just shreds over and over. 41-10 pats.

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 08:28 PM
We crushed the Texans. We will likely crush you guys worse. because the Texans have the balls to scheme up against us. Tomlin will just coach the same way he has against the patriots every time he plays them. And get his butt handed to him like every time he plays the pats. You guys aren't smart enough to beat us.... Its that simple. You will line up the same defense that Brady just shreds over and over. 41-10 pats.

LOL, if you say so. Your whole fanbase are a bunch of delusional fucktards and you're no different. Osweiler fucked up just enough to keep you ahead.

Now run along and spank it to your Brady fathead.

Bluecoat96
01-19-2017, 08:30 PM

Let me ask you this....what do you think of Haley? Do you think he'll CRASH and burn on Sunday?

PatPatriot
01-19-2017, 08:31 PM
LOL, if you say so. Your whole fanbase are a bunch of delusional fucktards and you're no different. Osweiler fucked up just enough to keep you ahead.

Now run along and spank it to your Brady fathead.

Whatever helps you sleep at night..... Enjoy watching your last steelers game this Sunday. You can root for us in the Superbowl if you want.

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night..... Enjoy watching your last steelers game this Sunday. You can root for us in the Superbowl if you want.

:jerkit:

fansince'76
01-19-2017, 08:38 PM
Let me ask you this....what do you think of Haley? Do you think he'll CRASH and burn on Sunday?

Nope, it isnt him. Different douchenozzle entirely.

Bluecoat96
01-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Nope, it isnt him. Different douchenozzle entirely.

His boyfriend, maybe?

PatPatriot
01-20-2017, 05:18 AM
I can't wait to see how salty you guys are after you lose. I can't believe some of you think you have a chance lol. You've seen past games these teams have played against each other right?

fansince'76
01-20-2017, 05:20 AM
I can't wait to see how salty you guys are after you lose. I can't believe some of you think you have a chance lol. You've seen past games these teams have played against each other right?

:jerkit:

ETL
01-20-2017, 08:16 AM

You wont come back here to say you're wrong if the Steelers win. That is how you are in life. A band-wagon riding loser who has nothing in your own life to assign worth so you think you're worth something because you happen to root for a sports team that is doing well. You're such a loser even if the Pats win that I feel sorry for you. I really do.

And by coming in this board to post what you did tells me that you're more than a loser. You actually get off on trying to make other miserable. Like a social vampire - you delight in the sadness of other humans. Again, dude - I feel sorry for you. Send me your email and I'll make sure Trump sends you some food stamps.

PatPatriot
01-20-2017, 09:46 AM
You wont come back here to say you're wrong if the Steelers win. That is how you are in life. A band-wagon riding loser who has nothing in your own life to assign worth so you think you're worth something because you happen to root for a sports team that is doing well. You're such a loser even if the Pats win that I feel sorry for you. I really do.

And by coming in this board to post what you did tells me that you're more than a loser. You actually get off on trying to make other miserable. Like a social vampire - you delight in the sadness of other humans. Again, dude - I feel sorry for you. Send me your email and I'll make sure Trump sends you some food stamps.

The steelers aren't going to win, so I don't have to worry about that.

I came here trying to have a nice chat with you guys but was immediately attacked.

fansince'76
01-20-2017, 09:49 AM

I came here trying to have a nice chat with you guys but was immediately attacked.

No dude, you came in here thumping your chest and talking shit from the get-go and were responded to in kind.

And the fact remains that if the Steelers win your trolling ass won't be back. Guaranteed.

PatPatriot
01-20-2017, 10:13 AM
No dude, you came in here thumping your chest and talking shit from the get-go and were responded to in kind.

And the fact remains that if the Steelers win your trolling ass won't be back. Guaranteed.

I would, if there was any real chance of that happening. But there isn't, and I know you guys see that.

Your out-coached and out-QB'd, and in the modern NFL, that is why you will lose.

I'll be here during the game too.

fansince'76
01-20-2017, 10:15 AM
I would, if there was any real chance of that happening. But there isn't, and I know you guys see that.

Your out-coached and out-QB'd, and in the modern NFL, that is why you will lose.

I'll be here during the game too.

No, you won't. Go back to the Patriots circle-jerk site, troll.

lipps83
01-20-2017, 11:05 AM
If Brady doesn't have a slight limp by halftime, the Steelers are holding back.

Steelerschik
01-20-2017, 11:26 AM
If Brady doesn't have a slight limp by halftime, the Steelers are holding back.

Haha a slight limp? I guess I'm a little more violent. I'm hoping Harrison, Dupree, hell anyone, will split him in half. Not cause I'm in awe of him either, I just can't stand his arrogant ass.

CraftyBob
01-20-2017, 12:30 PM
You're an idiot.

fansince'76
01-20-2017, 12:33 PM
Yay - more Patz trollz. :jerkit:

Steelerschik
01-20-2017, 12:36 PM
You're an idiot.

I care.

SteelMayhem72
01-20-2017, 01:48 PM
I care.
start booting these assholes outta here if they cant have constructive conversations...the one above should be gone immediately as his first post is calling someone an idiot

I care.

SteelMember
01-20-2017, 02:04 PM
TAWM BRADEE IS A GOULDEN GAWD!!!

Count Steeler
01-20-2017, 02:16 PM
You're an idiot.

Thanks for showing the class, or the lack thereof, of Pats* fans. Starts at the top, Bobby.

Steelerschik
01-20-2017, 02:17 PM
start booting these assholes outta here if they cant have constructive conversations...the one above should be gone immediately as his first post is calling someone an idiot

You know seriously, if I signed up to every Pats forum that has said something so awful about our players (i.e. I hope the Steelers plane goes down in flames with everyone on board), I would spend 2 straight weeks signing up to a forum just to call someone an idiot. Their idiots are plentiful. I mean this has been such a BORING day at work today, but I don't think I would waste my time to do that.

HereWeGo
01-20-2017, 02:47 PM
5. Hit him. I would even risk a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty just so he feels some pain

my 2 cents.

I wouldn't mind seeing James Harrison play Lawrence Taylor and Tom Brady play Joe Theismann and a replay of the 1985 tackle that ended Theismann's career. Leave Brady picking himself up off of the field. Of course if this would happen Harrison would have to retire the next day. No way would WussPuss Pats Lovin' Roger Goodell ever let Harrison play another down.

86WARD
01-20-2017, 03:02 PM
You're an idiot.

CraftyBob is a creative way to say CheatingBob. For that, I give you credit.

HereWeGo
01-20-2017, 11:43 PM

Ummmm no you didn't buddy. Here is your first post:

PatPatriot (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/member.php/1725-PatPatriot)

View Profile (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/member.php/1725-PatPatriot)
View Forum Posts (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1725&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Banned Array title="PatPatriot is an unknown quantity at this point"> http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png
Join DateJan 2017Genderhttp://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/misc/Male.gifPosts22
Hey Guys

Patriots fan here....

Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.

You come here as a Troll and leave as a Troll. You are just a Troll for a team that I despise and haven't had to hope they do well since Troy Brown retired. I know Troy personally (Got to know him his 2 years at Marshall, and have stayed in touch with him ever since) and would root for Troy personally but never actively root for the Pats. Since the end of 2007 Ive actively had full on hatred everything Robert Kraft and The Cheating Bostonites.