PDA

View Full Version : Is Tomlin aware ....

BnG_Hevn
01-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but is Tomlin aware of the possibilities of the Patriots still using dirty tactics, aka cheating?

My concern, legit or not, is that they have the locker rooms "bugged". I know it's obviously against league rules, but what does that matter?

No way is Belichik as good as he seems at half-time adjustments. I REALLY hope Tomlin and crew take the necessary precautions, even if they are unwarranted. Better to be safe than sorry.

Shoes
01-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Best way to solve that is win the games you should win in the regular season.

stillers4me
01-16-2017, 08:07 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/c7a47230c82864209915be9e353669d1.jpg

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm more worried about the headsets "malfunctioning" at a critical point in the game...

Born2Steel
01-16-2017, 08:50 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but is Tomlin aware of the possibilities of the Patriots still using dirty tactics, aka cheating?

My concern, legit or not, is that they have the locker rooms "bugged". I know it's obviously against league rules, but what does that matter?

No way is Belichik as good as he seems at half-time adjustments. I REALLY hope Tomlin and crew take the necessary precautions, even if they are unwarranted. Better to be safe than sorry.

That is a very real fear in that locker room. The Saints were accused of that exact thing, by the Patriots no less. I have always wondered if there are listening devices in opposing locker rooms/coaching boxes. Why should we just assume the Patriots can't hear every signal called in from the sideline? They cheat.

Iron Steeler
01-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Bill belichick is always prepared to take out your best threat. Which for us right now is leveon. Pats D plays man coverage extremely well so WRs better practice for some combatcombat catching.

I would like to get bell the ball early and WRs not named brown early in the game. DHB ,Eli, Coates,ayers, James get there feet wet early and have them respect them as a threat.

Brown will be bottled up in double/ triple coverage

43Hitman
01-20-2017, 08:51 PM
I think we'll need to throw to set up the run like we've done a few times this year. The Miami game for instance.

GBMelBlount
01-20-2017, 08:54 PM
I think we'll need to throw to set up the run like we've done a few times this year. The Miami game for instance.

COMPLETELY agree!

GoSlash27
01-20-2017, 09:29 PM
Yes, he's aware. That's why we game plan on the assumption that communications will be fouled and we "don't let the a**holes know we're coming for them".

slashsteel
01-21-2017, 09:52 AM
no ifs about it that club is still cheating.

1 Gets rid of his best two pass rushers.
2 6 straight AFC championship games
3 Ernie Adams still employed
4 Their D gave up the fewest points allowed, as that very average group always is in the right place at the right time.Almost like they know the next play huh?
5 F**k the Patriots.
6 F**k Billacheat
7 F**k that bandwagon fanbase that would have to google roster prior to Billacheat to know who played then.

fansince'76
01-21-2017, 10:07 AM
no ifs about it that club is still cheating.

Exactly. I have seen zero evidence to suggest they ever stopped cheating.