PDA

View Full Version : Now we have to beat our Soviet Red Army team

EzraTank
01-15-2017, 10:21 PM
Come on guys time to finally take Cindy Brady down!

polamalubeast
01-15-2017, 10:25 PM
They must score touchdowns this time!

steelreserve
01-15-2017, 10:38 PM
I think our strategy should be to come out and hit them right in the dick.

I mean this 100% literally. Come out for the coin toss and punch Brady in the penis. Even if it didn't affect them in the game at all, it would still totally be worth it.

pczach
01-15-2017, 10:40 PM

I mean this 100% literally. Come out for the coin toss and punch Brady in the penis. Even if it didn't affect them in the game at all, it would still totally be worth it.

Aim small.....miss small.

fansince'76
01-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Do exactly what they did tonight except finish drives this time around.

BigBen2004
01-15-2017, 10:42 PM
I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. SO glad we won.

All FGs and we still win? That's because this defense is surprisingly good.

polamalubeast
01-15-2017, 10:46 PM

I am convinced that the steelers will work on it this week and I seriously think that our defense are going to surprise a lot of people against the pats.

Shoes
01-15-2017, 10:48 PM
I feel more confident going to NE than KC.

Psycho Ward 86
01-15-2017, 10:49 PM
Im sick of being the patriot's whipping boy. We need to play our finest game of the season to pull this one off. Jesse James played his best blocking game last week and his best receiving game this week. He gives me reasons to be optimistic should Ladarius Green fail to play and if Coates keeps riding the bench on offense.

The patriots are just licking their chops right now at how poorly our scoring capabilities looked this week. We had a goose egg in the red zone TD department, and that was against the 7th ranked scoring defense. We walk into Foxborough against the #1 scoring defense. We NEED to score a TD almost everytime were in there against the patriots to win. If we score 28 points I say we win

SteelerFanInStl

Everyone knows Brady doesn't have a penis.

pczach
I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. SO glad we won.

All FGs and we still win? That's because this defense is surprisingly good.

That, and the fact that the offense didn't score touchdowns but they held the ball for long stretches and kept the Chiefs offense off the field while also keeping the defense well rested.

It all matters.

86WARD
01-15-2017, 11:51 PM
I feel more confident going to NE than KC.

I kind feel the same...I think it's still going to be tough, but I think it's easier than KC...

fansince'76
01-15-2017, 11:52 PM
Im sick of being the patriot's whipping boy.

I've been wanting this rematch since '04. And I want Mr. Discount Double Check in the SB if we make it since the Suckhawks got knocked out.

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 01:21 AM
Dittoheads over at Patriots Circle-Jerk Central playing "disrespect card" already as Tomlin refers to Patriots as "assholes." (https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/antonio-brown-posts-facebook-live-catches-tomlin-calling-patriots-assholes.1137048/) :rolleyes:

(click on picture)

1357315400996153/

Hawkman
01-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Dittoheads over at Patriots Circle-Jerk Central playing "disrespect card" already as Tomlin refers to Patriots as "assholes." (https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/antonio-brown-posts-facebook-live-catches-tomlin-calling-patriots-assholes.1137048/) :rolleyes:

(click on picture)

1357315400996153/

WTF

- - - Updated - - -

(click on picture)

1357315400996153/

Does AB know his numbers are backwards?

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 01:31 AM
Even if Tomlin would have used that term to describe any team that they were going to play, ( and I actually doubt it as he seems to hate the Pats ) you can be sure that Bill will use this as bulletin board material and play the disrespect card. No one does that better than the Pats and I love it. Keep them coming Steelers . The more the merrier !!!!

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/antonio-brown-posts-facebook-live-catches-tomlin-calling-patriots-assholes.1137048/#post-4915718

...along with dicking around with the headsets and the scoreboard and all the other low-rent bush league shit they pull... :coffee:

Count Steeler
01-16-2017, 05:34 AM

Turn off Haley's mic in the red zone.

pczach
01-16-2017, 06:05 AM

(click on picture)

1357315400996153/

WTF is AB thinking?

Really?......rubbing his fucking head and posing to look pretty without saying anything for much of the video?

Not being with his teammates and not being in the same room with his coach as he speaks to the team?

Recording video in his locker room with naked teammates and all the things that are supposed to stay in the locker room for his own vanity?

He betrayed the first rule of the locker room.

I just don't get it.

polamalubeast
01-16-2017, 06:35 AM
The media will make a big story with that, but if the steelers lose it's not going to be because of that.

I mean, in the playoffs, if you need that to motivate you, you have a big problem.

86WARD
01-16-2017, 06:46 AM
No one said they were smart. Social media and athletes should not mix...

salamander
01-16-2017, 06:48 AM
AB is definitely a dumbass for that. :doh:

Bluecoat96
01-16-2017, 06:53 AM
Personally, I think this is a non story. However, the asshats in the media will blow this up like crazy.

AB is a HOF caliber athlete, but made a real dumbass move by posting a Facebook live video from the locker room.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GBMelBlount
01-16-2017, 07:36 AM

Marsha has no dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-RVJnK0RY

86WARD
01-16-2017, 07:46 AM
This will get majorly blown out of proportion by the media. It will become a distraction and has become the scandal that the media loves. Belichick will use it...just like he used Anthony Smith's infamous guarantee. They don't need the extra motivation but AB just handed it to them on a silver platter. Like I said, athletes and social media do not mix!!

LloydWoodson
01-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Turn off Haley's mic in the red zone.

Ben has had red zone troubles literally his whole career... and you think it is Haley?

Well nothing is going to change your mind.

And last night Peters made a TD saving play on AB just a great play. And Ayers didn't even locate the catchable ball Ben threw him. Could have very easily been 2 TDs. Responsibility for missed TD is on Peters and Ayers.

- - - Updated - - -

This will get majorly blown out of proportion by the media. It will become a distraction and has become the scandal that the media loves. Belichick will use it...just like he used Anthony Smith's infamous guarantee. They don't need the extra motivation but AB just handed it to them on a silver platter. Like I said, athletes and social media do not mix!!

By media do you mean Skip Bayless? Who cares about sports media?

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Ben has had red zone troubles literally his whole career... and you think it is Haley?

So, you had no problem with the red zone play selection?

Likewise, nothing will change your mind...

steelerdude15
01-16-2017, 09:14 AM
Im sick of being the patriot's whipping boy. We need to play our finest game of the season to pull this one off. Jesse James played his best blocking game last week and his best receiving game this week. He gives me reasons to be optimistic should Ladarius Green fail to play and if Coates keeps riding the bench on offense.

The patriots are just licking their chops right now at how poorly our scoring capabilities looked this week. We had a goose egg in the red zone TD department, and that was against the 7th ranked scoring defense. We walk into Foxborough against the #1 scoring defense. We NEED to score a TD almost everytime were in there against the patriots to win. If we score 28 points I say we win

The Steelers should be licking their lips with how Brady was being constantly blitzed and hit against the Texans. We have a defense that is more than capable of doing the same. Keith needs to call aggressive blitzes and not be conservative with his playcalling.

fansince'76
01-16-2017, 09:16 AM
The Steelers should be licking their lips with how Brady was being constantly blitzed and hit against the Texans. We have a defense that is more than capable of doing the same. Keith needs to call aggressive blitzes and not be conservative with his playcalling.

Exactly. Leave the "LeBeau-lite" stuff in Pittsburgh.

Born2Steel
01-16-2017, 09:18 AM
"Bring on the Commies"!

SteelerFanInStl
01-16-2017, 09:28 AM

Ben's not the one calling the plays. Our play calling is terrible in the red zone.

Born2Steel
01-16-2017, 10:18 AM
Honestly, I'm rather glad we don't have to face the Houston pass rush. That defense owns the LOS. If they can add a run game to their offense this off season, with Watt coming back, the Texans have the potential to be really good for years. Osweiller/Savage won't have to be great.
Let's take out the Pats this week and it's on to the show.

cubanstogie
01-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Ben's not the one calling the plays. Our play calling is terrible in the red zone.
First and goal on the five is not the time to throw a high risk pass I agree. Some of the stalled drives were just poor execution though. I really think if Bell gets ball three straight they score TD. At very least run on first and maybe play action on second. The other stalled drives which would be six I don't recall anything I was too pissed about, although I had a huge heater going on.

86WARD
01-16-2017, 10:31 AM
So, you had no problem with the red zone play selection?

Likewise, nothing will change your mind...

That play that Ben was intercepted was all Ben calling a hot read off of a run play. You can see it from the way the blocking scheme went and they said something about it in the press conference after the game. That had nothing to do with Haley's call. Haley is getting wrongly blamed on this play. As for the others...

SteelerFanInStl
01-16-2017, 11:45 AM
That play that Ben was intercepted was all Ben calling a hot read off of a run play. You can see it from the way the blocking scheme went and they said something about it in the press conference after the game. That had nothing to do with Haley's call. Haley is getting wrongly blamed on this play. As for the others...

Yes, that ONE play was a hot read. Ben saw single coverage on AB and tried to take advantage of it.

GBMelBlount
01-16-2017, 07:46 PM
"Bring on the Commies"!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE01HAaVAAI2cB5.jpg