PDA

View Full Version : The Maurkice Pouncey-led offensive line has been the collective MVP of Steelers

stillers4me
01-11-2017, 05:31 AM
Ben Roethlisberger wouldn’t trade his offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys line, which features three All-Pros. “People can talk all they want about Le’Veon [Bell], about Antonio [Brown], about myself, about how good Le’Veon is and how he’s our team MVP. But I think he would tell you and the coaches would tell you that those guys upfront are the team MVPs. They’re not shown on “SportsCenter.” But those guys are the reason that we can have success and do the things we do.”

Certainly, Roethlisberger wouldn’t trade Maurkice Pouncey, all respect to Cowboys All-Pro center Travis Frederick. “I wouldn’t want to play with anyone else. He is, for me, my comfort blanket. The man in the middle. He is the best in the business. I would bet the farm on that.”..............

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2017/01/11/Ron-Cook-The-Maurkice-Pouncey-led-offensive-line-has-been-the-collective-MVP-of-Steelers/stories/201701110060

LloydWoodson
01-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Yep. The OL play the last 3 years has been hugely responsible for the offensive success. I feel almost all Steelers fans have taken notice. Munchak for team MVP?

Count Steeler
01-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Gotta win the trenches. Thank God we got rid of Bicknell and were able to land Munchak.

43Hitman
01-11-2017, 03:42 PM
I hope we can retain Munchak through our QB transition in a few years.

ALLD
01-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Munchak should get a guaranteed 5 year contract NOW.