PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Rooney II

Born2Steel
01-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Here, I'll start one for you.

#CRASHFormation
01-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Unqualified, a cold, vindictive person, his own family considers him aloof.

polamalubeast
01-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Our team is good enough to win at least 2 playoffs game this year and they can shock the world against the pats if the steelers do not make many mistakes.

But next year, if the suspensions stop and our pass rush gets better we can be a true super bowl contender even with an idiot as OC.:rolleyes:

But even for this year, they have a chance, despite some weaknesses in this team.

#CRASHFormation
01-07-2017, 05:43 PM
As long as the idiot stays in the back of the golf cart where he belongs? Yes they do.

But if he continues to ruin the rhythm of his own offense with his bullshit? Not a chance.

polamalubeast
01-07-2017, 05:45 PM
As long as the idiot stays in the back of the golf cart where he belongs? Yes they do.

But if he continues to ruin the rhythm of his own offense with his bullshit? Not a chance.

Remember Haley was the Cardinals OC when they were in the Super Bowl in 2008, and the Cardinals offense has regressed in 2009 after leaving for Kansas City.

fansince'76
01-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Well, to be fair, the Cardinals were 9-7 in 2008, and only got to the SB because Fitz was playing out of his mind. The Cardinals offense during that playoff run consisted of little more than Warner lobbing it up and Fitz taking it away from multiple DBs.

#CRASHFormation
01-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Remember Haley was the Cardinals OC when they were in the Super Bowl in 2008

Yep, he was the play-caller for ONE season, using Ken Whisenhunt's three wide offense that featured three 1000 yard receivers and little subbing.

That's what's frustrating. HALEY KNOWS what he should be doing in Pittsburgh with the WR's they have.

But he'd rather waste plays with #74, #82, and #45 on the field just to be able to say he runs what HE prefers.

polamalubeast
01-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Well, to be fair, the Cardinals were 9-7 in 2008, and only got to the SB because Fitz was playing out of his mind. The Cardinals offense during that playoff run consisted of little more than Warner lobbing it up and Fitz taking it away from multiple DBs.

The Cardinals offense was good in the regular season too(427 points)It was their defense which was terrible(426 points allowed in the regular season)

Mojouw
01-08-2017, 01:29 AM
How many SBs did the Greatest Show on Turf win? How many did the Manning era Colts win? Air Coryll? Run and Shoot teams? The Three Amigos with Elway? The Marks Brothers with Marino? Brady with Moss? Those Vikings teams with Moss, Carter, and what's his name? The K Gun in Buffalo?

Do I Need to go on or can most see my point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#CRASHFormation
01-08-2017, 02:06 AM
How many SBs did the Greatest Show on Turf win? How many did the Manning era Colts win? Air Coryll? Run and Shoot teams? The Three Amigos with Elway? The Marks Brothers with Marino? Brady with Moss? Those Vikings teams with Moss, Carter, and what's his name? The K Gun in Buffalo?

Do I Need to go on or can most see my point?

I'd like to know what your point actually is? Remember though, I get to respond to it.

But here's a point for you. IF, the Steelers lose tomorrow? In the last five years? They will have ONE more playoff win, than the Cleveland Browns.