PDA

View Full Version : The Players' Tribune - Cameron Heyward

salamander
01-07-2017, 02:27 PM
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/cam-heyward-message-to-steeler-nation/

Definitely worth a read. If that doesn't get you fired up, then nothing will.

Count Steeler
01-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks for posting.

pczach
01-07-2017, 02:43 PM
That was a great read.

Thanks for posting that. :thumbsup:

That's a great explanation of the culture that lives and is passed down within the Steelers organization. It's the stuff that doesn't show up on stat sheets, or can be easily explained to those that don't buy it and don't want to hear about it. It is a belief....a faith.....a reality............a family.

For those of us that have always sensed and understood the subject of this piece, it is a confirmation of everything we believe in and love about the Steelers.

Hawkman
01-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Same link that Bell Ringer posted, but no one wanted to read it because it was titled "Talk about The Manchurian Candidate".

Method28
01-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Same link that Bell Ringer posted, but no one wanted to read it because it was titled "Talk about The Manchurian Candidate".
😁😁 presentation is everything!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

salamander
01-07-2017, 06:56 PM

I didn't really read anything he posted in general. :heh:

43Hitman
01-08-2017, 04:55 AM
That was a great article written by Cam. I really wish he could be healthy for this run, he would be a terror to deal with.

ALLD
01-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Heyward mentions AB's winning TD against the Ravens. Meanwhile lots of us forgot about Santonio's game winner at the goal line against the same Ravens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VGDsbWrSEY

Butch
01-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Very special player, we are very lucky he is on our team. When he came to us there were a ton of Greats on the D all willing to take rookies under their wings and help them understand the game. I see him doing the same. I remember in 2010 there was an ex-cowboy player (Flozell Adams), who played with our team. He made a comment about how surprised he was that all the Steelers players hung out together, not just defensive players with defensive players and offensive players with offensive players. I think this speaks volumes on how the Steelers are a true team...The Steelers way.

tube517
01-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Very special player, we are very lucky he is on our team. When he came to us there were a ton of Greats on the D all willing to take rookies under their wings and help them understand the game. I see him doing the same. I remember in 2010 there was an ex-cowboy player (Flozell Adams), who played with our team. He made a comment about how surprised he was that all the Steelers players hung out together, not just defensive players with defensive players and offensive players with offensive players. I think this speaks volumes on how the Steelers are a true team...The Steelers way.

They all used to play poker at Potsie's (Farrior) house. Of course, Tomlin plays his own brand of "poker" :poker: