PDA

View Full Version : Don't Look Like Oakland Is Winning This One

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Looks like we need to hope San Diego can win and that is a big If as well.

43Hitman
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Oakland is falling apart, they're looking at McGloain now for a head/neck injury

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Looks like we need to hope San Diego can win and that is a big If as well.

Agreed but...why do you fear KC so much ? I mean I agree KC can be a tough venue. But I will trust our QB over theirs, and their total absence of any sort of a RB.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 04:38 PM
KC are beatable....They are not in the top 20 in yards in offense and defense.

We only need to avoid turnovers and not be terrible in the special team and against the run.

43Hitman
01-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Connor Cook in for the Raiders. Rookie out of Michigan State

Psycho Ward 86
01-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Agreed but...why do you fear KC so much ? I mean I agree KC can be a tough venue. But I will trust our QB over theirs, and their total absence of any sort of a RB.

remind me again the last time we were good on the road? and arrowhead stadium is one of the hardest stadiums to play in

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:48 PM
remind me again the last time we were good on the road? and arrowhead stadium is one of the hardest stadiums to play in

This season. Unless you think 5-3 is not good. Especially when we could have easily won at Miami.

01-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Agreed but...why do you fear KC so much ? I mean I agree KC can be a tough venue. But I will trust our QB over theirs, and their total absence of any sort of a RB. I don't fear anyone so much and would like to take on the Pats and beat them at home.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 04:56 PM
I don't fear anyone so much and would like to take on the Pats and beat them at home.

agree with you.

fansince'76
01-01-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't fear anyone so much and would like to take on the Pats and beat them at home.

Same here. I don't really care who they play. It'll be nice to have Ben, Bell and Brown all healthy and playing in the postseason for a change.

And as for the "but we suck on the road!" argument, we did almost beat the eventual SB champs in their house last postseason without AB and a 4th stringer at RB, and were well on the way to a game-icing score when said 4th string RB coughed up the ball. And Mile High isn't exactly the easiest place to play either.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Washington in week 1. #CrashFormation for most of the game.

I would hope, that if we played in Arrowhead, that Haley would scrap the gimmicks, use the talent, kick their ass, and then flip them the bird on the way to the locker room.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Washington in week 1. #CrashFormation for most of the game.

I would hope, that if we played in Arrowhead, that Haley would scrap the gimmicks, use the talent, kick their ass, and then flip them the bird on the way to the locker room.

I actually agree with most of that..except flipping them off. I mean we still have to get out of the stadium. How about flipping them off from the plane :-)

01-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Same here. I don't really care who they play. It'll be nice to have Ben, Bell and Brown all healthy and playing in the postseason for a change.

And as for the "but we suck on the road!" argument, we did almost beat the eventual SB champs in their house last postseason without AB and a 4th stringer at RB, and were well on the way to a game-icing score when said 4th string RB coughed up the ball. And Mile High isn't exactly the easiest place to play either. It's put up or shut up game and want the Pats at there house. Yea we never beat them cause they folded the years when we would have. I want this game against them.

EzraTank
01-01-2017, 05:43 PM

Because you want to face back to back backup QB's to get to New England.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Here comes an epic 80 yard garbage time drive for Rivers down 17 points.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Crash, I will admit that it is over now. But that still doesn't give you any merit on your Rivers statement. Ask anyone here...they will all say Rivers is a Hall of famer.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Crash, I will admit that it is over now. But that still doesn't give you any merit on your Rivers statement. Ask anyone here...they will all say Rivers is a Hall of famer.

He hasn't won anything. He can't get in the HOF without a ticket until Warner gets in.

01-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Rivers chances burnt out when Marty and LT left. I think he has heart and talent. Sux for him his team suck since then

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:50 PM
He hasn't won anything. He can't get in the HOF without a ticket until Warner gets in.

Warner has a ring yes, but the stats ? That is debatable. I don't think he is eligible yet..maybe I don't know. But other QB's who haven't won a ring or even gotten to the Super Bowl with LESS Stats then Rivers has are in the Hall of fame. That's just a fact.

EzraTank
01-01-2017, 05:53 PM

OMG no way. The dude is a choke artist and has won nothing.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:55 PM
OMG no way. The dude is a choke artist and has won nothing.

Name a season where the Chargers were in a playoff game that they were favored in, and they lost ? Also winning a ring means nothing as it goes to the Hall of fame.

01-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Because you want to face back to back backup QB's to get to New England. Exactly!

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Warner has a ring yes, but the stats ? That is debatable. I don't think he is eligible yet..maybe I don't know. But other QB's who haven't won a ring or even gotten to the Super Bowl with LESS Stats then Rivers has are in the Hall of fame. That's just a fact.

The only problem for Warner is the longevity, but I think Warner is going to be in the HOF this year.His peak was unbelievable and Warner participated in 3 super bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Name a season where the Chargers were in a playoff game that they were favored in, and they lost ? Also winning a ring means nothing as it goes to the Hall of fame.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:57 PM
The only problem for Warner is the longevity, but I think Warner is going to be in the HOF this year.His peak was unbelievable and Warner participated in 3 super bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. But do you feel Rivers numbers are not Hall of fame ?...just because his TEAM has not won ?

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Warner won 2 NFL MVP awards and three conference titles.

Fantasy Philip doesn't compare.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:00 PM

And he was on better teams with better run organizations. Bottom line I am right...period. Rivers will be in the Hall of fame.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 06:01 PM

I completely forgot the 2 Mvp that Warner had won!

st33lersguy
01-01-2017, 06:01 PM

2006, 2009 home playoff losses. I know marlon mccree fumbled late to keep New England alive and 09 kaeding missed 3 field goals but rivers TD:INT ratio those 2 games combinedc was 1:3

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 06:02 PM
And he was on better teams with better run organizations. Bottom line I am right...period. Rivers will be in the Hall of fame.

Rams and Cardinals=good organization?!

:toofunny:

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 06:02 PM

Georgia Frontierre? LOL

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Georgia Frontierre? LOL

Owners don't run the team..they own them. GM's and presidents run them. Please try to show some smarts.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Owners don't run the team..they own them. GM's and presidents run them. Please try to show some smarts.

Please

The Cards and the Rams are historically two of the worst organizations in sports since a very long time, but Warner led his two terrible organization to 3 Super Bowl!

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Georgia was a dope. Her "dream" was to see the Rams and 49ers play in the Super Bowl. Kevin Greene used to be embarrassed watching her at charity events.

He couldn't leave fast enough.

01-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Owners don't run the team..they own them. GM's and presidents run them. Please try to show some smarts. Tell that to Jerry Jones and the deceased Al Davis

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Or Art Rooney II

st33lersguy
01-01-2017, 06:23 PM
The Chiefs are going to get the 2 seed

- - - Updated - - -

Road to the Super Bowl: Dolphins, @Chiefs, @Patriots (no way Pats lose to McGloin/Cook or Savage/Osweiler)

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 06:25 PM
10 plays 90 yard TD drive down 17 points!

Fantasy Philip to the rescue!

01-01-2017, 06:26 PM
10 plays 90 yard TD drive down 17 points!

Fantasy Philip to the rescue! Lol.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Rams and Cardinals=good organization?!

:toofunny:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1IC8UrUkAA76LK.mp4

86WARD
01-01-2017, 07:07 PM

You haven't watched the Chiefs. Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West and Tereek Hill are very good backs. They average 110 yards a game. That's not terrible.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm more worried of our rush 3-4 drop 8-7 in coverage, leave the middle open and Smith scrambles us to death like Steve McNair used to.

Have to be aggressive on defense. They aren't unbeatable at home. Tennesee and Tampa proved that.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:12 PM
You haven't watched the Chiefs. Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West and Tereek Hill are very good backs. They average 110 yards a game. That's not terrible.

Terrible ?...No...Good ?..No..AVERAGE...Yes. All I know is that KC is 16th in Rushing offense. 22nd in Passing offense, and 20th overall in total Offense. And I know those numbers din't scare ANYONE.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm more worried of our rush 3-4 drop 8-7 in coverage, leave the middle open and Smith scrambles us to death like Steve McNair used to.

Have to be aggressive on defense. They aren't unbeatable at home. Tennesee and Tampa proved that.

Agreed on that, but our focus must be on the dolphins this week.

86WARD
01-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Terrible ?...No...Good ?..No..AVERAGE...Yes. All I know is that KC is 16th in Rushing offense. 22nd in Passing offense, and 20th overall in total Offense. And I know those numbers din't scare ANYONE.

Yeah 16th...hardly an absence of a running game like you tried to state. You know it now because I brought it to your attention and you looked it up. You didn't know it when you tried to say they didn't have a run game...lol. Nice try. Facts can be your friend if you let them.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Yeah 16th...hardly an absence of a running game like you tried to state. You know it now because I brought it to your attention and you looked it up. You didn't know it when you tried to say they didn't have a run game...lol. Nice try. Facts can be your friend if you let them.

Actually I DID know it. I even wrote about it in another thread days ago.

st33lersguy
01-01-2017, 07:30 PM
One aspect of the Chiefs that should scare everyone is Tyreek Hill. Great weapon on offense and special teams. He could easily break a special teams TD going up against Danny Smith's special teams, and he could also miss some tackles and break one for a TD.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:33 PM
One aspect of the Chiefs that should scare everyone is Tyreek Hill. Great weapon on offense and special teams. He could easily break a special teams TD going up against Danny Smith's special teams, and he could also miss some tackles and break one for a TD.

He could. But he didn't in the first game. And he was their number 1 target that whole game.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 07:34 PM
We must win against Miami before.....

01-01-2017, 07:37 PM
He could. But he didn't in the first game. And he was their number 1 target that whole game. Point being coach staff should make our defense and players well a ware of the threat he can be.

SteelMayhem72
01-01-2017, 07:56 PM
how bout getting by miami before even thinking about the chiefs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:58 PM

I agree. Bad Karma to talk about a step that is a step away from the one you need to get by first.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 08:00 PM

This.

I don't want to hear about Kansas City this week!

01-01-2017, 08:03 PM
This.

I don't want to hear about Kansas City this week! Good point and we are sorry for being realistic.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Good point and we are sorry for being realistic.

Can we at least talk about their " Ribs " ? KC has some KICK ASS Ribs!!

86WARD
01-01-2017, 09:08 PM
He could. But he didn't in the first game. And he was their number 1 target that whole game.

Because he wasn't utilized the same as he is now. He was "discovered" after the Steeler game. It wasn't until the Colts/Saints game where he really showed up on the seen and started being put into successful situations.