PDA

View Full Version : The bottom line is..I was RIGHT!!!

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 03:42 PM
All you girly little whiners during the Baltimore game who said if we lose that game that Baltimore would win the division cause Cincy would lie down...well EAT IT!! Even if we did lose Christmas day..we STILL win the Division!! :tt02:

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 03:44 PM
It's not the same thing.

If the game would have been important for the ravens, they would have played with more intensity and never the bengals would have helped the steelers.

st33lersguy
01-01-2017, 03:44 PM
All you girly little whiners during the Baltimore game who said if we lose that game that Baltimore would win the division cause Cincy would lie down...well EAT IT!! Even if we did lose Christmas day..we STILL win the Division!! :tt02:

Of course Cincinnati did not have the opportunity to help end Pittsburgh's season by laying down, and Baltimore may have been deflated after losing the division and getting eliminated

Mojouw
01-01-2017, 03:45 PM
I also think you were right about Ayers and I was really wrong. His drills lied. Guess the tape was better.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 03:48 PM
It's not the same thing.

If the game would have been important for the ravens, they would have played with more intensity and never the bengals would have helped the steelers.

I watched the game. They played with JUST the same Intensity that they did Christmas. And if you disagree, well then what can I say...you are :der:

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 03:50 PM

No, you weren't right about anything. As I told you in the game day thread, people saying that Cincy would lie down were talking in the context of us losing to Baltimore and having a playoff spot on the line. This was a completely different situation today.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Can't say that if they had nothing to play for.

That team could have helped the Steelers in 2009 and they laid down.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 03:53 PM
No, you weren't right about anything. As I told you in the game day thread, people saying that Cincy would lie down were talking in the context of us losing to Baltimore and having a playoff spot on the line. This was a completely different situation today.

You didn't see the game today, so you have no opinion. I am right. Cincy played their Butts off. And every single player who started against us, started today. Ravens wanted this one every bit as bad as they wanted the win in Pittsburgh.

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 03:56 PM
You didn't see the game today, so you have no opinion. I am right. Cincy played their Butts off. And every single player who started against us, started today. Ravens wanted this one every bit as bad as they wanted the win in Pittsburgh.

You watching the game doesn't mean shit. It's a completely different situation today for all teams involved so you have no idea if the results would've been the same or not.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:06 PM
You watching the game doesn't mean shit. It's a completely different situation today for all teams involved so you have no idea if the results would've been the same or not.

Bottom line is that it is irrelevant cause we did win. Even though you were saying it was all over in the 3rd quarter. I have seen your kind before. You're a whiner, and a fair weather fan. Look, it doesn't really matter...but I was right :-) Now bring on the Fish!!

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:13 PM
You also said Succop's miss was because of a high snap.

It was not.

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Bottom line is that it is irrelevant cause we did win. Even though you were saying it was all over in the 3rd quarter. I have seen your kind before. You're a whiner, and a fair weather fan. Look, it doesn't really matter...but I was right :-) Now bring on the Fish!!

You don't know shit about me. I've been a Steelers fan for over 40 years so you trying to call me a "fair weather fan" is comical. You're a complete joke.

I didn't say that the game was over. I said that I didn't want to watch us lose to the Clowns.

You come on this forum with your know-it-all and inflammatory attitude and expect everyone to just bow down to you. Well, that's not going to happen. You'll be gone soon and the forum will be better off without you. I've been here from the beginning and will continue to be here to talk to other Steeler fans who want good discussion, not just flame bait.

Craic
01-01-2017, 04:21 PM
You come on this forum with your know-it-all and inflammatory attitude and expect everyone to just bow down to you. Well, that's not going to happen. You'll be gone soon and the forum will be better off without you. I've been here from the beginning and will continue to be here to talk to other Steeler fans who want good discussion, not just flame bait.

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/416/old-man-with-cane-cartoon-LlG5dH-clipart.jpg

:chuckle:

Can you believe it'll be seven years this spring since SF blew up?

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:22 PM
You don't know shit about me. I've been a Steelers fan for over 40 years so you trying to call me a "fair weather fan" is comical. You're a complete joke.

I didn't say that the game was over. I said that I didn't want to watch us lose to the Clowns.

Who cares how long you've been here, or a fan ( So-Called )..I have been a fan IN Pittsburgh watching games for 20 years before your Mother Hatched you. And even that means nothing as it goes to knowledge. You are stubborn cause YOU know in that Baltimore game taht you..as well as others went into Bitch mode way too early, and then had to eat your words. Maybe you are a Hard core fan. But a true fan CAN Bitch yes. But lets wait til the final whistle is blown...okay ?

So if by some way Miami is up 10-3 after 1 quarter...don't go all " Snoop Dog " and whine about how we need to fire this guy, and that guy okay ? That's all I ask.

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 04:26 PM
http://www.clipartkid.com/images/416/old-man-with-cane-cartoon-LlG5dH-clipart.jpg

Can you believe it'll be seven years this spring since SF blew up?

Yea, it's hard to believe that it's been that long. Unfortunately this forum has been turned into some of that same shit lately with these two new "members". I'll be glad when they're finally shown the door also.

43Hitman
01-01-2017, 04:26 PM

Can you believe it'll be seven years this spring since SF blew up?Time flies when your mostly having fun...:chuckle:

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Who cares how long you've been here, or a fan ( So-Called )..I have been a fan IN Pittsburgh watching games for 20 years before your Mother Hatched you. And even that means nothing as it goes to knowledge. You are stubborn cause YOU know in that Baltimore game taht you..as well as others went into Bitch mode way too early, and then had to eat your words. Maybe you are a Hard core fan. But a true fan CAN Bitch yes. But lets wait til the final whistle is blown...okay ?

So if by some way Miami is up 10-3 after 1 quarter...don't go all " Snoop Dog " and whine about how we need to fire this guy, and that guy okay ? That's all I ask.

LOL! You just don't know when to stop. Bonus points for being "in Pittsburgh"! LMAO! You'll be gone soon.

DesertSteel
01-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Stupid thread title is STUPID.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:34 PM
LOL! You just don't know when to stop. Bonus points for being "in Pittsburgh"! LMAO! You'll be gone soon.

No I won't. Cause I have not in any way Insulted you. But you have Insulted..Insulted the REAL Steeler fans both here and a broad. Now it's time to put you on Ignore..bye-bye.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 04:35 PM
No I won't. Cause I have not in any way Insulted you. But you have Insulted..Insulted the REAL Steeler fans both here and a broad. Now it's time to put you on Ignore..bye-bye.

What!

I have seen your kind before. You're a whiner, and a fair weather fan

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 04:37 PM

Yea! LOL! Not one single person agreed with you but you insist that you were right. Cya! :wave:

- - - Updated - - -

What!

Yep. This is what he does in all of the threads. I've called him out on it before.

DesertSteel
01-01-2017, 04:50 PM

All this from a guy who was ready to trade Ben in the middle of the Ravens game. Lol.

Well Ben, time to prove you are worth the money. Lose this game, and I might be all in on a Trade away Ben camp.

Craic
01-01-2017, 04:52 PM
All this from a guy who was ready to trade Ben in the middle of the Ravens game. Lol.

I knew there was a reason I didn't go into the gameday threads anymore.

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 04:53 PM

Good find DS! LOL!

fansince'76
01-01-2017, 04:56 PM

If you keep it up, you will be. Please cool it with calling other people out.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-01-2017, 04:59 PM
LOL! You just don't know when to stop. Bonus points for being "in Pittsburgh"! LMAO! You'll be gone soon. I hope TBR and Crash and etc stick around and actually liven up the board.

Steeldude
01-01-2017, 05:01 PM
I watched the game. They played with JUST the same Intensity that they did Christmas. And if you disagree, well then what can I say...you are :der:

You watched the Ravens' game instead of the Steelers' game?

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 05:01 PM
I hope TBR and Crash and etc stick around and actually liven up the board.

This forum doesn't need to be "livened up" by them or anyone else. It's been just fine for the almost 7 years that's it's been here.

If people can't have discussions without being inflammatory, insulting, etc. then they shouldn't be on here.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
I hope TBR and Crash and etc stick around and actually liven up the board.

I just talk football. People get too worried about WHO is typing what, rather than just read WHAT is being typed.

01-01-2017, 05:07 PM
This forum doesn't need to be "livened up" by them or anyone else. It's been just fine for the almost 7 years that's it's been here.

If people can't have discussions without being inflammatory, insulting, etc. then they shouldn't be on here. It's the playoffs and should be exciting. As for posters you should know by now not to take there insults serious. I did at first but am cool with them and they doing bring a lot of knowledge too.

- - - Updated - - -

I just talk football. People get too worried about WHO is typing what, rather than just read WHAT is being typed. You are cool with me!

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:08 PM
I'm cool with anyone as long as I'm not called a troll or not a fan of this team.

Shoes
01-01-2017, 05:09 PM
I knew there was a reason I didn't go into the gameday threads anymore.

:toofunny:

01-01-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm cool with anyone as long as I'm not called a troll or not a fan of this team. You won't hear that from me and like what you have to offer in post.

- - - Updated - - -

:toofunny: To busy arguing on the other board ?

lipps83
01-01-2017, 05:11 PM

I call BS on this. There is no way you are a better fan than I am. There is just no way. I am the best.

My QB (Roethlisberger) can beat up your QB (Flacco).

SteelerFanInStl
01-01-2017, 05:13 PM
It's the playoffs and should be exciting. As for posters you should know by now not to take there insults serious. I did at first but am cool with them and they doing bring a lot of knowledge too.

We're all here because we're Steeler fans and enjoy talking about football. That's what this forum is for. I'm OK with anyone who isn't derogatory or insulting.

Shoes
01-01-2017, 05:15 PM
You won't hear that from me and like what you have to offer in post.

- - - Updated - - -

To busy arguing on the other board ?

I don't think so, Preach (Craic ) just doesn't like to listen to all of the overreacting after a Steeler loss

01-01-2017, 05:19 PM
I don't think so, Preach (Craic ) just doesn't like to listen to all of the overreacting after a Steeler loss I have nothing to do Craic and ain't him.

Count Steeler
01-01-2017, 05:21 PM
I'll just remind everyone that we do have a code of conduct, and everyone should be aware of them.

We are not quick on the trigger to ban people. You will be warned and given opportunities not to be offensive or insulting.

We are here, mainly, to discuss the Steelers. If you have another agenda, please find another forum or twitter.

Let's keep it civil and respectful.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
I even donated to the board's cause last night.

01-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Ps me and Criac don't get a long to well. I came on the board after all the negativity and reason I join. Crash seem to come on three days later after Christmas to save it. TBR is just TBR.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just remind everyone that we do have a code of conduct, and everyone should be aware of them.

We are not quick on the trigger to ban people. You will be warned and given opportunities not to be offensive or insulting.

We are here, mainly, to discuss the Steelers. If you have another agenda, please find another forum or twitter.

Let's keep it civil and respectful. Good to hear.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 05:28 PM
My biggest claim to fame is having one of my games on DVD watched in one of Saddam's mansions. LOL

CapLovesTroyP43
01-01-2017, 05:42 PM

LOVE your arrive, raise hell, collect trophy and leave picture. Awesome!!!

86WARD
01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
The situations would've been different. Duh....how'd you make out with all your other picks? Lol...

SteelMayhem72
01-01-2017, 08:09 PM
i have to agree with us old timers that have been on this site for a while...couple of these new "members" need to go. Im tired of the know it all attitude of a couple in here(you know who you are). Anyway, we are here for one common goal and that is for the love of our Steelers so why start arguments and post stupid threads about being "right"? Who cares if you think you are right!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SteelMayhem72
01-01-2017, 08:12 PM

Let's keep it civil and respectful.
Thanks Count...that has to be said from time to time

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

01-01-2017, 08:23 PM
i have to agree with us old timers that have been on this site for a while...couple of these new "members" need to go. Im tired of the know it all attitude of a couple in here(you know who you are). Anyway, we are here for one common goal and that is for the love of our Steelers so why start arguments and post stupid threads about being "right"? Who cares if you think you are right!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk Check the other boards and you will see ten page topic about Bradshaw and racism and yet that continues to go on. Get off your high horse! Ps Happy New Year.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the bored go back to boring again and fine with me and like I said only join cause of the negativity.

GBMelBlount
01-01-2017, 08:42 PM
I call BS on this. There is no way you are a better fan than I am. There is just no way. I am the best.

:lol:

Method28
01-02-2017, 01:16 AM

Ouch! Calling someone a piece of crap is one thing....but calling them a Ravens fan is inexcusable! 😂😂 too far man....too far! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Rotorhead
01-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Do you feel better now that you were right? Who cares?

GoSlash27
01-02-2017, 11:08 AM
The hell of it is... he wasn't "right". He made a prediction that wound up being confirmed. Big woop. Correctly guessing a coin flip does not make him Miss Cleo. The only way he can "know" the result of a game that hasn't been played yet is if he built a time machine in his mom's basement.
Some of these new members are wearing thin...

The bell ringer
01-02-2017, 11:28 AM
The hell of it is... he wasn't "right". He made a prediction that wound up being confirmed. Big woop. Correctly guessing a coin flip does not make him Miss Cleo. The only way he can "know" the result of a game that hasn't been played yet is if he built a time machine in his mom's basement.
Some of these new members are wearing thin...

Enough already. I already apologized for this thread and some comments. It was really more sarcastic then anything else. But it went from what was supposed to be funny to some rather disrespectful responses. By ME as well as others. But I started it, so I have to take responsibility for it. And I do. Okay, so I am sorry. Can we just please forget this stupid Ole thread ?...and concentrate our thoughts/opinions and Good Karma towards Miami ?

Thanks.

Moose
01-02-2017, 11:52 AM
NO ONE will ever know.....will we ?

st33lersguy
01-02-2017, 12:10 PM
NO ONE will ever know.....will we ?

And we're all glad for that. Felt a lot better not having to worry about the results of another game

LloydWoodson
01-02-2017, 10:40 PM

Wow! I laughed so hard at that. Beautifully played.