PDA

View Full Version : Last weekends games...How do you see them playing out ?

The bell ringer
12-31-2016, 07:45 PM
Okay fans, something different to discuss. We all know that our game has no real significance. But how does everyone see the others playing out ?

I can't statistically give any reasons as to why Green Bay will lose tomorrow at Detroit. Green Bay is on a roll. They have the better tested QB. Stafford since his finger injury HAS been less then stellar. Green Bay has the better offense, Defense, even a better rushing attack. Only thing I can give Detroit is Home field and maybe special teams play. But why I don't know..I just think Detroit will " Find a way "

As for the Patriots...Yes they are better talent wise then Miami. But they have been for several years, and still Miami has beaten them the past 3 years at Miami, including last season final game where New England just like this year had everything to play for. That loss pretty much killed their Super Bowl chance. I don't know if Miami will win, but IMHO...they need to win for their confidence going forward. I think with Matt Moore at QB now....I think the Pats will get the W.

For those thinking that KC has a easy win tomorrow...don't bet on it. San Diego is not as bad as they seemed against the Browns. San Diego knows them, and are at Home, and will be motivated to screw up whatever chance they have at the # 2 seed and the Division. Yes..I am going with the Chargers.

As for the Raiders game. I know Carr is out. But Mcgloin KNOWS this offense as good as Carr ever did. No, he does not have Carr's athleticism. But behind that O-Line, he doesn't need to. With their offensive weapons, and Denver lack of offense, I see a Raiders WIN at Denver.

As for Atlanta, they have maybe the most pressure of anyone tomorrow. Yes they have secured a playoff spot. But Seattle GAVE them a gift last week with their home loss against Arizona. And the one thing a Offensive team doesn't wants to face is another offensive team. And the Saints are that. They know how Atlanta plays and attacks. And since they have nothing to lose, they can throw everything including the kitchen sink at them. It really could be a toss up. Win..and you get the 2nd seed and a bye. Lose...and you could very well be a 1 and done team in the 1st round...I will still take Atlanta to win.

As for the Skins/Giants game. Well we KNOW Washington, if they win, they are in. The Giants, like us have nothing to play for. But their Coach has already said that he is playing ALL his starters, and will go all out to win. Now, if they win...fine. But if they go all out, and lose..what will that do to their confidence ? I mean the Giants are already a BAD Road team. They blew their last game at Philly when that game meant everything. Now if they go all out and lose again on the road...will that really give them any hope of having to play at either Detroit or Green Bay in the 1st round ?...I don't. And I also think they WILL lose...and Washington will win, and get in.

Anyways fans, there are some of my picks for the games tomorrow. What say you. Who will win, and why ?

#CRASHFormation
12-31-2016, 07:50 PM
If the Lions get one drive to win it? They will.

The bell ringer
12-31-2016, 07:53 PM
If the Lions get one drive to win it? They will.

That is saying nothing. Pick a winner. As well as the rest of the key games.

#CRASHFormation
12-31-2016, 07:54 PM
Pats, Chiefs, Raiders, Giants, Packers, Falcons

polamalubeast
12-31-2016, 07:56 PM
Pats, Chiefs, Raiders, Giants Packers.

Saints or Falcons?

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 09:33 AM
One little Monkey Wrench for today's Oakland @ Denver game. Reports are that Denver Head Coach Gary Kubuak will retire after today. He is very well liked there among players. That MIGHT add some extra motivation for Denver wanting to beat Oakland for Gary's last game.

Born2Steel
01-01-2017, 11:31 AM
The Broncos are a better team than they have shown the last 3-4 weeks. I think they Beat the Raiders without Carr.

The Saints defense is terrible, and their offense has been very boom or bust. Atlanta rolls this one.

I still think KC wins this one running away. SD hasn't put together a complete game all season. Plus KC wants that 2 seed.

Giants have the 5 locked up. Washington needs to win to get in. I like the Giants defense to win this one, unless Eli has another 3 INT game.

Packers/Lions is the game to watch. I think they will both be in the playoffs, due to the Giants prediction, but should be a great game. I can't go against Rodgers in the big games. Take Packers.

I hope the Pats and Fins beat the hell out of each other. The Dolphins will probably run, Moore is QB, and run, and run. The Pats have done well with adjusting for games without Gronk his whole career. Pats win.

- - - Updated - - -

One little Monkey Wrench for today's Oakland @ Denver game. Reports are that Denver Head Coach Gary Kubuak will retire after today. He is very well liked there among players. That MIGHT add some extra motivation for Denver wanting to beat Oakland for Gary's last game.

Better stay away from Munch.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 11:34 AM
The Broncos are a better team than they have shown the last 3-4 weeks. I think they Beat the Raiders without Carr.

The Saints defense is terrible, and their offense has been very boom or bust. Atlanta rolls this one.

I still think KC wins this one running away. SD hasn't put together a complete game all season. Plus KC wants that 2 seed.

Giants have the 5 locked up. Washington needs to win to get in. I like the Giants defense to win this one, unless Eli has another 3 INT game.

Packers/Lions is the game to watch. I think they will both be in the playoffs, due to the Giants prediction, but should be a great game. I can't go against Rodgers in the big games. Take Packers.

I hope the Pats and Fins beat the hell out of each other. The Dolphins will probably run, Moore is QB, and run, and run. The Pats have done well with adjusting for games without Gronk his whole career. Pats win.

- - - Updated - - -

Better stay away from Munch.

Thanks for posting your thoughts. Looks like one of us will have a pretty good day, cause we disagree on 4 of the games outcomes :-) I..unlike you like Oakland, Skins, Lions, and San Diego.

Born2Steel
01-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Thanks for posting your thoughts. Looks like one of us will have a pretty good day, cause we disagree on 4 of the games outcomes :-) I..unlike you like Oakland, Skins, Lions, and San Diego.

It will be a good day either way.

86WARD
01-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Denver, Giants, Packers, Chiefs.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Kubiak's health is a mess. He keeps having "mini-strokes". There were rumblings out here he was going to quit a month ago but he decided to try and get some help for his issues. I hope they hire Haley. LOL Him and Elway colliding could be epic.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 11:37 AM

And Miami/Pats ? And Atlanta/Saints ?

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Denver,Redskins,Packers,Chiefs,Pats and Falcons.

ALLD
01-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Raiders could have picked up Johnny Manziel on the cheap for the playoffs.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Can't believe how bad and uninspired the Sea Chickens look against SF. And I told you all, don't sleep on San Diego...it's tied 3-3, and the Chargers may be about to go up 10-3.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Wow 10-3 Chargers! Get the HOF bust ready for Rivers!

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Wow 10-3 Chargers! Get the HOF bust ready for Rivers!

Hey ASS WIPE. Name ANY other QB who has over 45,000 yards passing and OVER 300 career TD passes who is NOT in the Hall of fame ???

Now go fuck off.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
He's won nothing. He piles up stats in losses.

The 2nd most noteworthy thing he's done the last 7 years was end the Brows winless streak last week.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:27 PM

The 2nd most noteworthy thing he's done the last 7 years was end the Brows winless streak last week.

Yeah, and he still will be a Hall of fame QB. Teams win titles...not individuals. Can't blame Rivers for his teams incompetence to field a complete team.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Sorry but Rivers is not a HOF QB......He has a losing record since 2010 too....

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Hey look at that. Noodle Arm threw another bad pick and the Chiefs take the lead.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and he still will be a Hall of fame QB. Teams win titles...not individuals. Can't blame Rivers for his teams incompetence to field a complete team.

Look what Ben did last week with the WR group he had in the last 15 minutes.

You think Rivers would have? Fuck no. He'd throw a pick and make that stupid fucking face he makes to try and deflect blame.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 04:33 PM
The Raiders/Texans game next week will be brutal to Watch!

This will be one of the worst playoffs games of all-time.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:38 PM
The Raiders/Texans game next week will be brutal to Watch!

This will be one of the worst playoffs games of all-time.

You may be right. The Texans lost Savage early on, but then he came back in, and then out..then in. Texans don't know who to start at QB :-)

SteelMayhem72
01-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Loks like KC is gonna get number 2 seed and oakland is gonna drop to the 5th seed

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Hey Noodle Arm now throws a pick in the endzone.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Loks like KC is gonna get number 2 seed and oakland is gonna drop to the 5th seed

You act as IF KC is blowing away the Chargers. Still a long ways to go there.

SteelMayhem72
01-01-2017, 05:08 PM
KC will win that game

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Skins tie it up. Come on Skins. I want the Detroit/Packer game to be an elimination game.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:16 PM
DAMN. Well, Kirk Cousins just cost himself maybe 50 million dollars with that last pass. What a freaking Disgrace. He thought he was worth over 120 million dollars :-) Oh well, that means tonights loser gets Seattle. And the way they're playing, even in Seattle that's no Guaranteed win.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:23 PM
I know both teams wanna win get their division. But in reality....maybe the loser will have a easier time in round 1 then the winner. Cause Seattle is sucking, and that O-Line is Bad.

polamalubeast
01-01-2017, 06:24 PM
I know both teams wanna win get their division. But in reality....maybe the loser will have a easier time in round 1 then the winner. Cause Seattle is sucking, and that O-Line is Bad.

Never easy to win in Seattle....

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Never easy to win in Seattle....

I didn't say EASY..I said easier...and it would be too. Even at Home the Giants are experienced with a good defense and better weapons.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 06:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/778760991202942976/LT8dHmHl_bigger.jpg Missi Matthews ‏@missi_matthews (https://twitter.com/missi_matthews)

Coach Tomlin on extending the #Steelers (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash) winning streak today: "Football is our game, our business is winning. We took care of business."

Tomlin channeling his inner " Yogi Berra "

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 07:08 PM
DAMN. Well, Kirk Cousins just cost himself maybe 50 million dollars with that last pass. What a freaking Disgrace. He thought he was worth over 120 million dollars :-)

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Agree Crash. I mean they put up some good numbers...Cousins has some great weapons. But who can explain it. He will still get signed, but I can't think he improved his agents bargaining position any.

Born2Steel
01-01-2017, 07:15 PM

Rings make the QB? Rivers has been a very good QB for many years. I get it that his team loses but the HoF is an individual accomplishment. Barry Sanders racked up a lot of yards on a losing team. But RBs get the nod over QBs. I think Rivers gets in too. Maybe not first ballot, but he will.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Rings make the QB? Rivers has been a very good QB for many years. I get it that his team loses but the HoF is an individual accomplishment. Barry Sanders racked up a lot of yards on a losing team. But RBs get the nod over QBs. I think Rivers gets in too. Maybe not first ballot, but he will.

First Ballot..I don't know. But in ?..Absolutely. I mean speaking of Charger QB's..if Dan Fouts can get in...how does Rivers not ?

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-01-2017, 07:53 PM
First Ballot..I don't know. But in ?..Absolutely. I mean speaking of Charger QB's..if Dan Fouts can get in...how does Rivers not ? Fout's lead the most amazing offense in the 70's before the bs rule change to help out wr's. You have a point and Dan Marino was the second coming of Fout's with no rings either but got in. Anyhow don't know why I am arguing and think Rivers is very good and if he was on a better team he'd be in. The fact that he only sniff a SB will keep him out though.

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Rings make the QB? Rivers has been a very good QB for many years.

When? When he dumped off passes to LT and Sproles?

They left and his career went to shit.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Fout's lead the most amazing offense in the 70's before the bs rule change to help out wr's. You have a point and Dan Marino was the second coming of Fout's with no rings either but got in. Anyhow don't know why I am arguing and think Rivers is very good and if he was on a better team he'd be in. The fact that he only sniff a SB will keep him out though.

Speaking of all this..The Chargers announced 10 minutes after today's game that they fired their Head Coach. So now that will be another NEW system that Rivers has to learn..his 5th. Do you think maybe they should look to trade Rivers ?..see what they can get for him ?

#CRASHFormation
01-01-2017, 08:05 PM
I would his arm is shit.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Man Detroit has been given some gifts with Rogers bad early throwing, and they have done nothing with it. Including missing a chip shot FG.

01-01-2017, 08:09 PM
I would his arm is shit. Dude never had any great wr's other then TE Gates. Keenan Allen being out hurt him and don't think he is a 1 wr but a great 2.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Dude never had any great wr's other then TE Gates. Keenan Allen being out hurt him and don't think he is a 1 wr but a great 2.

Even I wouldn't say that. I mean he had seasons with Vincent Jackson, Malcolm Floyd and Sproles to go with Gates. Not to mention a PRETTY Good RB who could catch a pass here and there named Tomlinson.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Detroit scores...Probably ties it up. They scored with Zenner on a 3rd down run. But those first two play calls...right out of the Todd Haley play book.

01-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Speaking of all this..The Chargers announced 10 minutes after today's game that they fired their Head Coach. So now that will be another NEW system that Rivers has to learn..his 5th. Do you think maybe they should look to trade Rivers ?..see what they can get for him ? Yep trade Rivers to a contender and will benefit both teams!

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Yep trade Rivers to a contender and will benefit both teams!

I guess it depends on who they can hire as coach, and what the GM can do in free agency. But Houston, with that Defense...that makes some sense don't you think ?

01-01-2017, 08:36 PM
I guess it depends on who they can hire as coach, and what the GM can do in free agency. But Houston, with that Defense...that makes some sense don't you think ? Rivers would get them over the hump and into the AFC championship next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps to bad they pick up fools gold from Denver this year.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Rivers would get them over the hump and into the AFC championship next year.

No he wouldn't. They still need to upgrade their RB and add another quality Vet WR to go with Hopkins. But he would help. But with that Brock contract...could they afford Rivers deal ????

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Detroit up 14-7 now..23 seconds til the Half. And they get the ball to start the 3rd. Not bad holding Rogers and this offense to 7 points no matter where the game.

01-01-2017, 08:52 PM
No he wouldn't. They still need to upgrade their RB and add another quality Vet WR to go with Hopkins. But he would help. But with that Brock contract...could they afford Rivers deal ???? Glad you brought up Hopkins and he is a elite wr. With Rivers there both would have there best year. Anyhow night bro and have a great night!

86WARD
01-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Dude never had any great wr's other then TE Gates. Keenan Allen being out hurt him and don't think he is a 1 wr but a great 2.

Keenan Allen is easily a number one receiver in this league. He's easily a Top-10 receiver.

86WARD
01-01-2017, 09:03 PM
No he wouldn't. They still need to upgrade their RB and add another quality Vet WR to go with Hopkins. But he would help. But with that Brock contract...could they afford Rivers deal ????

Wrong. Lamar Miller is one of the better backs in the leagues. He's a classic case of being hurt by game flow. Averaged 4.0 yards a carry. Will Fuller And Jalean Strong are promising wide outs and Hopkins is a Top-4 WR in the league. The QB situation there killed everything on the offense. Killed it. All defenses had to do was defend the run and let Osweiler beat them and he couldn't. Rivers would 100% improve that team and easily give them the South Title.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Wow Rogers is incredible. He is Hot. Detroit is on the Hot seat now. They HAVE to have a score here...a TD is needed but a FG is a must. Need to keep it to one score. But Rogers seems he can go down the field when he wants.

01-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Keenan Allen is easily a number one receiver in this league. He's easily a Top-10 receiver. Really ? so you just like to argue or what ? He is heck of a clutch wr but not a true number 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps you tell me what offense he would be the top wr other then the Browns!

86WARD
01-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Really ? so you just like to argue or what ? He is heck of a clutch wr but not a true number 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps you tell me what offense he would be the top wr other then the Browns!

Nope. Just like to tell the facts.

He'd be the number one on Lions (much better than Marvin Jones, Tate, Boldin), the Ravens, Patriots, Dolphins, Bears, Vikings (although Diggs is getting there), Bills, Jets, Eagles, Panthers, Titans, Saints, Redskins, probably Raiders (although Cooper is pretty damn good), Rams, Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers. The problem with him is he's been hampered by injuries two years in a row. When he plays he plays big. If you extend his stats out to what might be, in 2015 he has 134 catches and 1450 yards.

01-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Nope. Just like to tell the facts.

He'd be the number one on Lions (much better than Marvin Jones, Tate, Boldin), the Ravens, Patriots, Dolphins, Bears, Vikings (although Diggs is getting there), Bills, Jets, Eagles, Panthers, Titans, Saints, Redskins, probably Raiders (although Cooper is pretty damn good), Rams, Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers. The problem with him is he's been hampered by injuries two years in a row. When he plays he plays big. If you extend his stats out to what might be, in 2015 he has 134 catches and 1450 yards. I disagree with a lot of the teams you mention. I had him and FF for two years and won a championship with him. He is what he is and very good but lacks the talent 1 WR have.

01-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Try again !

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 11:17 PM
What makes a # 1 WR is IF he is the # 1 WR. A players height, speed or any other Physical attribute has nothing to do with it. Keenan is a # 1 WR. But right now he has little help. And every teams # 1 WR needs another good WR at the very least. I mean people said when Sanders was here he was just a slot WR. Well he has been Denver's # 1 WR for 4 years now. So Keenan IS a# 1 WR...and a good one.

01-01-2017, 11:19 PM
What makes a # 1 WR is IF he is the # 1 WR. A players height, speed or any other Physical attribute has nothing to do with it. Keenan is a # 1 WR. But right now he has little help. And every teams # 1 WR needs another good WR at the very least. I mean people said when Sanders was here he was just a slot WR. Well he has been Denver's # 1 WR for 4 years now. So Keenan IS a# 1 WR...and a good one. Talent and Keenan is very good but limited because of that.

The bell ringer
01-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Talent and Keenan is very good but limited because of that.

But he is a # 1 WR...He may not be on some other teams, but he is there.

01-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Point being he is probable Rivers best wr in the last 5 years. In other words Rivers has had Sh!t to work with!

- - - Updated - - -

But he is a # 1 WR...He may not be on some other teams, but he is there. Yep and somebody has to be.

Method28
01-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Let's not forget he has had one of the greatest TEs to ever play as his safety net for his whole career.

Also he had LT, Sporles, Neal and that sick running game/OL protection.

Imo Rivers has been a solid QB over his time, but when the game is on the line.....more often than not he throws an int in the end zone and whines like a baby. I would NOT want him to QB the Steelers.

With that being said, he'd be perfect for a team like Denver, Houston etc.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The bell ringer
01-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Now that the last weekens is over, what team benefited the most after today's games ? Was it the Pats ? Who secured the 1st seed, and will almost have a Cake walk into the AFC title game. Was it KC who got the 2nd bye ? In my opinion the team that benefited the most was Atlanta. I mean think about it. Unless the pitiful Lions win up in Seattle...Seattle and that weak O-Line and offense has to go to Atlanta, and Dallas and Dak Prescott's first NFL playoff game will either be against the HOT Green Bay packers and Rogers...or if some how they lose...then the NY Giants..who feel they have Dallas number will play them again. But if it is Green Bay, then they will have to go to Atlanta. And that will be a great game to watch.

They played each other earlier in the season at Atlanta, and it was a hoot...with Atlanta winning 33-32. But even if by some chance Dallas does win against either the Packers or the Giants...Atlanta still has the type of team and style that can and will give Dallas trouble. Their offense is better then Green Bay's...and their Run defense is a lot better to contain Zeke. So IMHO..Atlanta made out like gangbusters today.

Method28
01-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Its not possible for GB to play at Dallas in their first game. If GB wins, it goes to Atlanta automatically.

Method28
01-02-2017, 12:53 AM
Imo id say the team that benefited most was KC. They avoided going on the road, gave themselves a bye week to get Berry and Houston healthy....and also avoid playing the Pats until the AFCC game. Pretty good day for them

The bell ringer
01-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Its not possible for GB to play at Dallas in their first game. If GB wins, it goes to Atlanta automatically.

Wrong! Assuming Seattle wins, they are a 3rd seed. Either Green Bay or the Giants will be a lower seeded team, and Dallas...the # 1 seed would get the lowest seeded team remaining for their game..which WILL be Green Bay or Giants. Only way that does not happen is IF the 6th seeded Lions win at Seattle next weekend. And I think we all kinda doubt that will happen. So no...I am correct. It's either Green Bay or the Giants at Dallas in round 2.

Method28
01-02-2017, 01:21 AM
Oh wow, i thought GB was the 3 seed. Ouch for them. Dallas better be careful with GB if they get them

86WARD
01-02-2017, 06:08 AM
I disagree with a lot of the teams you mention. I had him and FF for two years and won a championship with him. He is what he is and very good but lacks the talent 1 WR have.

Then you haven't watched him. He's a #1 talent...easily.

polamalubeast
01-02-2017, 07:37 AM
Saturday's games are going to be terrible.The Texans have no offense, one of the worst offenses in history to make the playoffs and the raiders also have no offense without Carr.This game is going to be just awful to watch.

For the game Lions / Seahawks, the lions are a real pretender, they lost their last 3 games and it was against good teams, but they have always been horrible against good teams.

The best game is going to be between the giants and the packers.The giants defense have been incredible in the last 11 games and they will play against Aaron Rodgers who is very hot.The Giants are 2-0 in lambeau field in the last 10 years in the playoffs as well.

01-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Then you haven't watched him. He's a #1 talent...easily. Sorry had him on my FF team for two years and pick him up when he was a nobody and a big part how I won a championship.I know all about him and he is often injured and when he is not does not have the talent to be a true 1 wr. Of course he been the Chargers 1 for a few years but really who else do they have ?

The bell ringer
01-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Saturday's games are going to be terrible.The Texans have no offense, one of the worst offenses in history to make the playoffs and the raiders also have no offense without Carr.This game is going to be just awful to watch.

For the game Lions / Seahawks, the lions are a real pretender, they lost their last 3 games and it was against good teams, but they have always been horrible against good teams.

The best game is going to be between the giants and the packers.The giants defense have been incredible in the last 11 games and they will play against Aaron Rodgers who is very hot.The Giants are 2-0 in lambeau field in the last 10 years in the playoffs as well.

Some good info there. Thanks sir. No doubt Green Bay is on a killer roll. I was wrong in thinking Detroit could finally win one at Home and get the Division, something they have not done in 23 years. That game will come down to errors. Eli Manning has got to not have any stupid TO's. If they do, this current version of Green Bay will tear them apart.

86WARD
01-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Sorry had him on my FF team for two years and pick him up when he was a nobody and a big part how I won a championship.I know all about him and he is often injured and when he is not does not have the talent to be a true 1 wr. Of course he been the Chargers 1 for a few years but really who else do they have ?

Wrong. lol...you know all about him because of fantasy football. Okay...LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Check, Check, Check, Check. 100%. Easy Peasy.

01-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Yep cause I watch the games they play in.