PDA

View Full Version : The good days

quistors
12-23-2016, 02:27 PM
https://youtu.be/PHL647Mclzk
So anticipated for Sunday re watched the old steeler vs colts divisional game and boy did those refs try to give the colts that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-23-2016, 02:48 PM
So anticipated for Sunday re watched the old steeler vs colts divisional game and boy did those refs try to give the colts that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yep they wanted Manning in his first SB for ratings and tried there darn is. I had that game on DVD but gave it away with a lot of my other Steeler games. Awesome game and cool one to re watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps the only Steeler game I have and kept is the first Monday night Football and Bradshaw's first game. Kept it cause don't think you can't find that one many places and was a preseason game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Heath was a huge factor in the game you mentioned and we came out and punch the Colts in the mouth from the start and was the perfect game plan.

st33lersguy
12-23-2016, 02:50 PM

Yep, 11 years later the polamalu interception remains the worst call I've ever seen and I've seen a LOT of horrible calls since then. Still though great game

quistors
12-23-2016, 03:25 PM
Yep, 11 years later the polamalu interception remains the worst call I've ever seen and I've seen a LOT of horrible calls since then. Still though great game

Yep don't understand how you catch the ball roll 2 times get up then lose the ball and it's called incomplete

12-23-2016, 06:05 PM
Yep don't understand how you catch the ball roll 2 times get up then lose the ball and it's called incomplete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Like we mentioned earlier and they was to busy seeing money signs trying to get Payton in his first SB.

st33lersguy
12-23-2016, 06:33 PM
That was the wackiest ending to a game I ever saw, so many twists and turns. How many times do you see a Hall of Fame sure handed RB fumble and a QB make the game saving tackle? Of course an underrated play in that sequence, the 2nd and 2 from the 28, Bryant McFadden makes an amazing game-saving pass defense against Reggie Wayne, a play always overshadowed by the Bettis Fumble, Ben tackle, and Vanderchoke shank.

To me I always thought of that game as the real Super Bowl that year as the Colts were the toughest challenge and provided the toughest resistance, certainly tougher than the Jake Plummer led Broncos or the soft-schedule aided Seawhiners

12-23-2016, 06:43 PM
That was the wackiest ending to a game I ever saw, so many twists and turns. How many times do you see a Hall of Fame sure handed RB fumble and a QB make the game saving tackle? Of course an underrated play in that sequence, the 2nd and 2 from the 28, Bryant McFadden makes an amazing game-saving pass defense against Reggie Wayne, a play always overshadowed by the Bettis Fumble, Ben tackle, and Vanderchoke shank.

To me I always thought of that game as the real Super Bowl that year as the Colts were the toughest challenge and provided the toughest resistance, certainly tougher than the Jake Plummer led Broncos or the soft-schedule aided Seawhiners
Great post and how I felt and I don't forget the McFadden tackle! Yep after the game was telling others right there is your SB and said it before the game. After we won I was like SB will be a cake walk now and pretty much was.

Craic
12-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Like we mentioned earlier and they was to busy seeing money signs trying to get Payton in his first SB.

????

After a post like that, please tell me you don't make fun of Seahawk fans when they say similar things about the Steelers winning the SB that year.

Butch
12-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Yes I remember this game. The play that I will always remember was when the Steelers offense was on the field. One of our Offensive linemen's leg flinched. The colts jumped across the line and the flags hit the field. This was a play that the officials couldn't review. They huddle up and come up with

"Do over". Yep "do over" never before or since have I heard such a call. They didn't see us flinch and they didn't want to call encroachment.

FWIW the NFL did come out and say that Troy's interception was not the right call, lot of good that would have done if we were eliminated because of that call. This is why I say Great teams over come bad calls. We should have left that game with a very comfortable lead but the officials did everything they could to give that one to the colts.

Method28
12-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Oh what a game that was. Big Bens first defining moment as a Steeler (the tackle)....at least to me

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

12-24-2016, 12:20 AM
????

After a post like that, please tell me you don't make fun of Seahawk fans when they say similar things about the Steelers winning the SB that year. No I don't at all and know Seahawk Fans personally and was happy for them when they won there first championship. Actually cheers with them when it happened! WTG picking nat shit out of a mole hole trying to make like I was picking on Seahawk fans. Anyhow don't care for you and don't have to answer to you ever! But still cool enough to do so for you, and good luck on your witch hunt!

12-24-2016, 12:33 AM
I'm just here to bs with other Steeler fans and had to deal with TBR all day yesterday and with posters like Criac supporting him. TBR never got to me and ever will. I'll leave now and fine with me!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just here to bs with other Steeler fans and had to deal with TBR all day yesterday and with posters like Criac supporting him. TBR never got to me and ever will. I'll leave now and fine with me! The aholes on this board that did though that support him.

- - - Updated - - -

????

After a post like that, please tell me you don't make fun of Seahawk fans when they say similar things about the Steelers winning the SB that year. GO F yourself shit disturber!

12-24-2016, 01:26 AM
????

After a post like that, please tell me you don't make fun of Seahawk fans when they say similar things about the Steelers winning the SB that year. Ps you don't care for the Denver fans ass bag I guess shit disturber

- - - Updated - - -

Anyhow change my mind and ain't going anywhere and sux you will have to put up with me.

Craic
12-24-2016, 01:47 AM
No I don't at all and know Seahawk Fans personally and was happy for them when they won there first championship. Actually cheers with them when it happened! WTG picking nat shit out of a mole hole trying to make like I was picking on Seahawk fans. Anyhow don't care for you and don't have to answer to you ever! But still cool enough to do so for you, and good luck on your witch hunt!

:huh:

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/317/642/317642032_640.jpg

I was merely stating I hoped you didn't make fun of Seahawk fans if you're going to claim the refs/league tries to control who wins games, because that's their cry for the last ten years. You don't. Good. Your consistent. Not sure what your so angry about.

12-24-2016, 02:08 AM
Oh and I did nothing wrong and picked on for no reason! I did not pick on any teams but imagine that doesn't have anything to do with the rules! See plenty others here hating on other teams and make nic names for the teams that is rather childish to me and always call them teams by there names. Anyhow please read the post before mine on all and you will see who starts this stuff! Enough said and all have a Merry Christmas!

- - - Updated - - -

:huh:

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/317/642/317642032_640.jpg

I was merely stating I hoped you didn't make fun of Seahawk fans if you're going to claim the refs/league tries to control who wins games, because that's their cry for the last ten years. You don't. Good. Your consistent. Not sure what your so angry about. I did nothing to you period! Your just a shit disturber for no reason and when the Seahawk angle didn't work for you. You was lost

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I did nothing wrong and picked on for no reason! I did not pick on any teams but imagine that doesn't have anything to do with the rules! See plenty others here hating on other teams and make nic names for the teams that is rather childish to me and always call them teams by there names. Anyhow please read the post before mine on all and you will see who starts this stuff! Enough said and all have a Merry Christmas!

- - - Updated - - -

I did nothing to you period! Your just a shit disturber for no reason and when the Seahawk angle didn't work for you. You was lost Anyhow I'll be around and sux for you have have a Merry Christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

Serious if people take the time to look at this whole post you are what you are and a shit disturber. People don't want to waste there time and get it and don't blame them. Anyhow I know who you are and not fooling me!

- - - Updated - - -

????

After a post like that, please tell me you don't make fun of Seahawk fans when they say similar things about the Steelers winning the SB that year.Dumb ass was a post about the refs! Referring to Pitt and Colt game. Nothing to do with any other team!

43Hitman
12-24-2016, 06:38 AM
Simmer down Beavis. No one is attacking you. As Aaron Rodgers would say just R-E-L-A-X. :drink:

stillers4me
12-24-2016, 08:09 AM
My heart still hasn't recovered from that game.

st33lersguy
12-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Ok there is no reason to use the term shit disturber on here.

Hawkman
12-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Ok there is no reason to use the term shit disturber on here.

........or calling people dumb ass, or asshole..........

SteelMayhem72
12-25-2016, 02:43 AM
what has happened to our board and who are these new people that keep attacking everybody???

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SteelMayhem72
12-25-2016, 02:44 AM
im suspicious of who some of these "new" posters are anyway

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

12-25-2016, 03:13 AM
........or calling people dumb ass, or asshole.......... Don't worry and will only call you what you are and a sheep. You only throw your 2 cents in after others do and had you peg from the get go!

12-25-2016, 03:22 AM
im suspicious of who some of these "new" posters are anyway

Sent from my XT1585 using TapatalkDude I only been me but contentiously to get pick on in post but no one seems to care or look who starts it. Where are the Mods on this board ? Sorry I stick up for myself and not taking it! Anyhow just a Steeler fan and cool and don't need the drama and am gone. Good luck bro and Merry Christmas!

12-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Ps. Go Steelers today!

The bell ringer
12-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Ps. Go Steelers today!

Amen Brother!!:tt02:

Hawkman
12-25-2016, 09:45 AM
Don't worry and will only call you what you are and a sheep. You only throw your 2 cents in after others do and had you peg from the get go!

Thanks for proving my point! And look who's being snarky after midnight.