PDA

View Full Version : DeAngelo Williams Says He’s Playing Against The Ravens

Shoes
12-19-2016, 11:43 PM
DeAngelo Williams was a late scratch to Sunday’s win over the Cincinnati Bengals but with everything on the line this week, he’s determined to return to the field.
Always an active voice on Twitter, he told one fan he’s definitely playing Christmas Day against the Baltimore Ravens.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/12/deangelo-williams-says-hes-playing-against-ravens/

teegre
12-19-2016, 11:57 PM
This makes me happy. Less hits on Bell.

That said, the Ravens excel at stuffing the run. Their weakness is their secondary. I'd spread them out with Bell lined up in the backfield... and then split him out, as well. Also, I'd have one of those receivers chip (and/or help block) Suggs on every play.

BB once had six (SIX) touchdowns against them when this formula was used. Let's make it six more.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-20-2016, 01:08 AM

That said, the Ravens excel at stuffing the run. Their weakness is their secondary. I'd spread them out with Bell lined up in the backfield... and then split him out, as well. Also, I'd have one of those receivers chip (and/or help block) Suggs on every play.

BB once had six (SIX) touchdowns against them when this formula was used. Let's make it six more. We can use some fresh leagues to give Bell a rest and bet Williams will be on fire to prove himself as well. I think this will be a statement game for Pitt proving they are a legit SB threat. I call it 21-7 Pitt at half and final 34-17 Pitt.

12-20-2016, 02:55 AM
Ben will be on fire and can see it is his eyes he is waiting for this one. Of Course Flaco will get his usual pass interference call throwing it deep and will lead to a cheap TD. I already figured that in the score and how they make 17.

tube517
12-20-2016, 06:20 AM
Pretty sure DWill would like to play against his old teammate (Steve Smith) one last time

12-20-2016, 07:05 AM
Pretty sure DWill would like to play against his old teammate (Steve Smith) one last time Wouldn't be surprised if both are around to see each other next year.

Iron Steeler
12-21-2016, 10:53 AM

BB once had six (SIX) touchdowns against them when this formula was used. Let's make it six more.

I would like to see Deangello line up as RB and move Leveon bell all around the field as a WR.

tube517
12-21-2016, 12:55 PM
I would like to see Deangello line up as RB and move Leveon bell all around the field as a WR.

They did that the last time DeAngelo played. Just a few plays not alot.