View Full Version : James Harrison Receives Random Drug Test Notification

86WARD
12-01-2016, 11:00 AM
7th "Random" Notification...

p/BNeacEFDJgZ

fansince'76
12-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Yep, Roger treats everyone the same. :rolleyes:

Wonder who the next target will be after Harrison retires and he can't screw with him anymore...

st33lersguy
12-01-2016, 11:08 AM
This isn't random, this is continued harassment from gotohell's sandy vag still butthurt Harrison has called him out multiple times

fansince'76
12-01-2016, 11:12 AM
This isn't random, this is continued harassment from gotohell's sandy vag still butthurt Harrison has called him out multiple times

Agreed - random should probably be in quotes in the title of the thread.

And of course the dickless NFLPA stands idly by and does nothing. 6-7 "random" UAs in a 12-month period seems just a bit excessive for a guy who's never failed a test yet.

This is also why I don't bag on Bryant for his season-long suspension. Herr Goodell's drug testing program is as much of a fucking sham as his "kangaroo kourt" for player conduct.

tube517
12-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Agreed - random should probably be in quotes in the title of the thread.

And of course the dickless NFLPA stands idly by and does nothing. 6-7 "random" UAs in a 12-month period seems just a bit excessive for a guy who's never failed a test yet.

This is also why I don't bag on Bryant for his season-long suspension. Herr Goodell's drug testing program is as much of a fucking sham as his "kangaroo kourt" for player conduct.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PFc9-f3F9s4/hqdefault.jpg :chuckle: :smokin:

vader29
12-01-2016, 03:30 PM
The day James retires he needs to fill a bucket up with piss and then pour it over Goodells head to give him something to test over the next year when he is no longer around. :jerkit:

st33lersguy
12-01-2016, 10:56 PM
But I am sure it is absolutely necessary to conduct another "random test" I mean after all, some non-descript Jihadi sympathizer said he used PEDs so Goodell must keep a close eye :rolleyes:

SteelerFanInStl
12-02-2016, 07:22 AM
The NFL is a fucking joke. They need to spend more time fixing the game on the field instead of harassing players that have never failed a drug test.

tube517
12-02-2016, 08:26 AM
The NFL is a fucking joke. They need to spend more time fixing the game on the field instead of harassing players that have never failed a drug test.

They don't know how to do that either. :chuckle:

steel striker
12-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Same old BS from Roger & NFL!!!

ALLD
12-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Another reason I have been tuning out the NFL. Add in the bad refs and the protests on top of endless commercials and jagoff announcers.

GBMelBlount
12-02-2016, 03:59 PM
You could also look at it as a compliment.

"We don't believe you could possibly be as strong and dominant as you are at your age without PED's so we are randomly targeting....errrr....ummmm...randomly selecting you for drug testing."

tube517
12-02-2016, 04:54 PM

"We don't believe you could possibly be as strong and dominant as you are at your age without PED's so we are randomly targeting....errrr....ummmm...randomly selecting you for drug testing."

http://en.francais-express.com/upload/images/real/2016/08/19/james-harrison-welcomes-open-nfl-investigation-calls-roger-goodell-a-crook__915849_.jpg

Steeldude
12-02-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm curious to see a list of all players that get tested. Has a punter or kicker been tested? If not then it isn't random. What about 3rd string players?

lipps83
12-02-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm curious to see a list of all players that get tested. Has a punter or kicker been tested? If not then it isn't random. What about 3rd string players?

I am only aware of some punter that laid out somebody big time on a return, and sure enough he had a 'random' test a week later.

Wish I could remember the guys name. This was probably about 5 years ago.

fansince'76
12-02-2016, 08:15 PM

I'm far more inclined to believe that it's part of a vendetta against Harrison for daring to call Goodell out for the asshat that he is...

GBMelBlount
12-02-2016, 08:49 PM
I'm far more inclined to believe that it's part of a vendetta against Harrison for daring to call Goodell out for the asshat that he is...

Goodell an ass hole with a God complex?...Never! :chuckle:

Devilsdancefloor
12-02-2016, 09:43 PM

THIS! Anyone see steve weatherford he is jacked for a punter

hawaiiansteeler
12-02-2016, 11:26 PM

James Harrison on Roger Goodell: "If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," :monkey:

j-d-s
12-02-2016, 11:29 PM
I hope I win the lottery "random" like Deebo gets chosen "random" to drug tests. I would be filthy rich!

86WARD
12-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Pat McAfee was the punter and he received the random notice on April 21 after tweeting about 420 the day before.

Graham Gano got a random notice the day after tweeting workout pictures with Cam Newton.

st33lersguy
12-03-2016, 08:25 AM

Yup, that's what it is

SteelerFanInStl
12-03-2016, 08:52 AM
They don't know how to do that either. :chuckle:

Truth. The officiating is so terrible that I can hardly stand to watch any more. Last weekend I watched less than 2 hours of the NFL total and didn't watch any of the Monday night game. NFL football used to be an automatic watch for me whenever there was a game on.

Count Steeler
12-03-2016, 01:04 PM

It's random all right. It is the Wheel of Fortune wheel, with half the spots with Harrison's name on them.

BnG_Hevn
12-03-2016, 04:46 PM
What's the big deal? If he is clean, so what, just do it. For me, if you've got nothing to hide, then do the test and get over it. Also, if someone else on Steelers team IS dirty, then what's better, to chose Harrison who is clean or X who is dirty?

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-03-2016, 05:01 PM
What's the big deal? If he is clean, so what, just do it. For me, if you've got nothing to hide, then do the test and get over it. Also, if someone else on Steelers team IS dirty, then what's better, to chose Harrison who is clean or X who is dirty? If they are smart they would quit wasting there time and Harrison is probably on HGH that the NFL don't test for. This is just a prick move to harass him since he is outspoken against the ahole commissar.

Steeldude
12-03-2016, 05:40 PM
If they are smart they would quit wasting there time and Harrison is probably on HGH that the NFL don't test for. This is just a prick move to harass him since he is outspoken against the ahole commissar.

The NFL does test for HGH.

12-03-2016, 05:47 PM
The NFL does test for HGH. Must have missed that and know they didn't to recently. Well then James is clean but sure he was on something back in the day to get that big and strong.

fansince'76
12-03-2016, 05:51 PM
What's the big deal?

It's harassment.

43Hitman
12-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Must have missed that and know they didn't to recently. Well then James is clean but sure he was on something back in the day to get that big and strong.James Harrison is big and strong so therefore he must have used PED's? What? :noidea:

Steeldude
12-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Must have missed that and know they didn't to recently. Well then James is clean but sure he was on something back in the day to get that big and strong.

He really isn't that big or strong if you look at why. Sure, his strength feats aren't normal, but the normal guy generally doesn't play football. Harrison has short limbs. Shorter limbs reap greats benefits in the weight room.

SteelerFanInStl
12-03-2016, 10:35 PM
James Harrison is big and strong so therefore he must have used PED's? What? :noidea:

Yea, that's a stupid statement.

12-03-2016, 11:37 PM
He really isn't that big or strong if you look at why. Sure, his strength feats aren't normal, but the normal guy generally doesn't play football. Harrison has short limbs. Shorter limbs reap greats benefits in the weight room. Apparently you never watched one of his workout videos. Dude is Superhuman! Ps get the short limbs benefit to a point but the guy is a freak.

12-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Ps. about James I'll go one further and think he could be the all time sack leader in the league. Shame he is allowed to be held on every play the last 6 years. That is the truth and he was so good it would have killed other teams he was against. So NFL figured that out to let go the holding calls.

Mojouw
12-04-2016, 12:19 AM
I agree. This is an anti Harrison campaign. I'm pretty loathe to admit that but this is a dude who said he wouldn't piss on Goodell if he was on fire. So I guess the bucket idea from upthread wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12-04-2016, 01:09 AM
I agree. This is an anti Harrison campaign. I'm pretty loathe to admit that but this is a dude who said he wouldn't piss on Goodell if he was on fire. So I guess the bucket idea from upthread wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I get ya and lol.

Steeldude
12-04-2016, 05:22 AM
Apparently you never watched one of his workout videos. Dude is Superhuman! Ps get the short limbs benefit to a point but the guy is a freak.

There are many workout warriors in sports and outside of sports. Yes, he is above the average human, but I wouldn't say he uses HGH or anything just because he is strong.

12-04-2016, 05:49 AM
There are many workout warriors in sports and outside of sports. Yes, he is above the average human, but I wouldn't say he uses HGH or anything just because he is strong. He might not be on anything for a few years but something helped him in the past to get that body and that insane strength. If you think he wasn't then your just not being realistic. I agree with other posters though and he is just getting harassed now and not cool cause he has balls to speak out.

12-04-2016, 05:55 AM
There are many workout warriors in sports and outside of sports. Yes, he is above the average human, but I wouldn't say he uses HGH or anything just because he is strong. Not just above the average human and he is a monster and watch one of his workout videos! He's almost superhuman.

43Hitman
12-04-2016, 05:56 AM
That something that helped him is called dedication, hardwork, commitment, not HGH or some other PED. I know I'm drilling on this and maybe I should let it go, but man you keep implying that our best defender is on or was on drugs to help him perform. That doesn't sit well with me and it ain't fair to James Harrison. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm going to continue to call you on this. Its a ridiculous assumption and to call us un-realistic because we don't see it the way you do is even more ridiculous.

Edit:I see that you removed the post I'm referring too. Good.

12-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Again The NfL recognized it and the fact he probably could have had a 30 sack season for a few years in a row with ease. They thought it was to unfair to others teams and wanted to even out the competition so they let him get held on every play since. He was unstoppable and would have been the NfL all time sack leader until that BS!

- - - Updated - - -

That something that helped him is called dedication, hardwork, commitment, not HGH or some other PED. I know I'm drilling on this and maybe I should let it go, but man you keep implying that our best defender is on or was on drugs to help him perform. That doesn't sit well with me and it ain't fair to James Harrison. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm going to continue to call you on this. Its a ridiculous assumption and to call us un-realistic because we don't see it the way you do is even more ridiculous.

Edit:I see that you removed the post I'm referring too. Good. Like I said he probably hasn't been on them for years but lets not kid ourselves either. I love the guy!

12-04-2016, 06:19 AM
James is just a pure beast period and should have been the NFL sack leader of all time.If not for the league overlooking him getting held on every play and stand by it. Best I ever seen. That said do think he messed around with drugs at some point in the past to get him there and not that he is on them now.

43Hitman
12-04-2016, 06:23 AM
Ok we get it. You think he cheated but isn't cheating now. :coffee:

GBMelBlount
12-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Use your brain Goodell!

He may just be abby normally strong!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder39/56664039.jpg

12-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Ok we get it. You think he cheated but isn't cheating now. :coffee: Yes if you want to call it cheating or just trying to keep up with everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Use your brain Goodell!

He may just be abby normally strong!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder39/56664039.jpg He truly is but think he had help at some point. Again he is Abby Normal and a freak!

43Hitman
12-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Yes if you want to call it cheating or just trying to keep up with everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

He truly is but think he had help at some point. Again he is Abby Normal and a freak!

You're the only one implying that he is/was cheating. None of us are because there is absolutely zero, ziltch, nadda evidence of this "help" as you call it.

12-04-2016, 10:03 AM
You're the only one implying that he is/was cheating. None of us are because there is absolutely zero, ziltch, nadda evidence of this "help" as you call it. Common sense tells me you can't get that big and strong without help at one point is why. Do you honestly know anyone that works out and is that huge and has superhuman strength that is pure natural ?

pczach
12-04-2016, 10:10 AM
"Random?"

https://media.giphy.com/media/jQmVFypWInKCc/giphy.gif

Devilsdancefloor
12-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Must have missed that and know they didn't to recently. Well then James is clean but sure he was on something back in the day to get that big and strong.

why is if a man works his ass off to be the best at his trade he had to cheat? WTF i dont get it

- - - Updated - - -

Common sense tells me you can't get that big and strong without help at one point is why. Do you honestly know anyone that works out and is that huge and has superhuman strength that is pure natural ?

yes MANY!

12-04-2016, 10:32 AM
why is if a man works his ass off to be the best at his trade he had to cheat? WTF i dont get it

- - - Updated - - -

yes MANY! Okay will let it go at hard work is all it takes in life.

12-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Ps I call Bs that you know anyone that is built like Harrison and has his amazing strength that is natural all his life.

12-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Oh and love Harrison and best I ever seen getting to the QB before the league let him get held on every play. Love Greg Llyod, Porter and etc.but Harrison was a lot better. Just my two cents and maybe see you guys in the game chat today. I think we got this one but just my opinion. 34-23 Pitt wins.

Butch
12-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Common sense tells me you can't get that big and strong without help at one point is why. Do you honestly know anyone that works out and is that huge and has superhuman strength that is pure natural ?

Yes I do James Harrison if you have some proof that he's on or has ever been on HGH prove it, if not then it's just your opinion. Like they say opinions are like assholes. I'll leave it at that

Hawkman
12-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Yes I do James Harrison if you have some proof that he's on or has ever been on HGH prove it, if not then it's just your opinion. Like they say opinions are like assholes. I'll leave it at that

My thoughts exactly.

12-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes I do James Harrison if you have some proof that he's on or has ever been on HGH prove it, if not then it's just your opinion. Like they say opinions are like assholes. I'll leave it at that Yep and so will I.

Born2Steel
12-05-2016, 12:40 PM
I don't know how many times a season the average player gets randomly selected. He should do a voluntary check every week and just completely take the randomness out of it, plus putting it right in the face of the commish. Nothing to hide equals nothing to hide however many times he gets tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly? Yes I do. I actually know more than a few. I work with orthopedic surgeons and we help a lot of athletes from kids to pros. Enormous giants amongst them.

86WARD
12-12-2016, 11:43 AM
He received another "random test" today?

tube517
12-12-2016, 11:59 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/12/james-harrison-randomly-drug-tested-playing-every-snap-bills/

Yet again.

86WARD
12-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Unbelievable...

86WARD
12-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Why can't one of these idiots in the media question that instead of posting stories that are nonsense? Maybe investigate the randomness of the drug test?

Mojouw
12-12-2016, 04:59 PM
NFL taking lessons from the TSA

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/b07662ec8be4e271ab44bf81ae5a7634f1a0d55d6f7d8ce6ee eb19b1eb3dace4_1.jpg

43Hitman
12-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Why can't one of these idiots in the media question that instead of posting stories that are nonsense? Maybe investigate the randomness of the drug test?They would rather talk about deflated balls....

Butch
12-12-2016, 06:08 PM
I am so glad to hear the "Players Association" is stepping in on his behalf. I hope James gets a lawyer and goes after Go to hell. This is harassment.

86WARD
12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
I think he really should lawyer up. It's getting ridiculous.

st33lersguy
12-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Random?

SteelerFanInStl
12-12-2016, 09:20 PM
This is complete bullshit. James needs to get a lawyer and sue these assholes. Is every player that was part of the NFL "investigation" getting hit with all of these "random" drug tests? I bet that Clay Matthews isn't.

86WARD
12-12-2016, 09:26 PM
With all the players in the league versus the number of random tests they do, it's virtually impossible for Harrison's name to be pulled that many times.

Steeldude
12-13-2016, 06:24 AM
I think he really should lawyer up. It's getting ridiculous.

His g/f is a lawyer. I don't think there is much they can do.

Here is what the drug policy states...

"Preseason/Regular Season: Each week during the preseason and regular season, ten (10) Players on every Club will be tested. By means of a computer program, the Independent Administrator will randomly select the Players to be tested from the Club’s active roster, practice squad list, and reserve list who are not otherwise subject to ongoing reasonable cause testing for performance-enhancing substances. The number of Players selected for testing on a particular day will be determined in advance on a uniform basis. Players will be required to provide a specimen whenever they are selected, without regard to the number of times they have previously been tested consistent with the limits set forth in the Policy"

86WARD
12-13-2016, 08:18 AM
So they do 10 players per team per week? Well that's a little different then...

fansince'76
12-13-2016, 08:31 AM
Pittsburgh All-Pro center Maurkice Pouncey also chimed in on the NFL's drug testing policy, stating that he gets tested by the league more after coming back from injuries. Pouncey is back this season after missing the entire 2015 season with a broken fibula.

"Whenever you come back they're like 'Oh, let's test him, see if he's on anything,'" Pouncey said. "You can look at me and tell I'm not on anything. I wish, man. If I was that genetically gifted, pshaw, it'd be a hell of a ride."

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/James-Harrison-openly-questioning-NFLs-random-drug-tests-49653913

"Random" my ass. :coffee:

BlackAndGold
12-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Expect a lot more of these, James has already said he wants to play for 2 more years.

The NFL needs to accept that #92 is a bad MF.

teegre
12-13-2016, 11:00 PM
James has already said he wants to play for 2 more years.

Really? That would be awesome.

But, I remember before this season, he told his kids that this was the final season...

12-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Really? That would be awesome.

But, I remember before this season, he told his kids that this was the final season... One more would be awesome alone and give Pitt a chance to draft his replacement. I know about him asking his kids but bet he wants to go out at being 40. Not many players can say that at his position.

Steeldude
12-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Expect a lot more of these, James has already said he wants to play for 2 more years.

But will Tomlin stick him on the bench again until week 10?

12-14-2016, 02:50 AM
But will Tomlin stick him on the bench again until week 10? Wouldn't mind it so much if James is around for another year. The fact there trying to give a high pick rookie some reps. Not someone that has been on the team 4 years plus and hasn't showing nothing. As for Jarvis I do believe the guy gives his all but talent is just not there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. thank God they drafted for speed after Jarvis at LB! Speed Kills and 4.9 eats at Subway for life.

Steel Peon
12-14-2016, 03:28 AM

As if playing at his current level isn't amazing enough, let alone possibly improving to somewhere close to where he was 6-8 years ago, then being an NFL LB for another 2 years might even give him a shot at Canton.

12-14-2016, 03:44 AM
As if playing at his current level isn't amazing enough, let alone possibly improving to somewhere close to where he was 6-8 years ago, then being an NFL LB for another 2 years might even give him a shot at Canton. Has nothing to do with his age in my opinion and James still has it. NFL thought it was so unfair he was a beast that would change outcomes of games each week. So to even out the playing field let him be held on almost every play since! If wasn't for that bs the guy would already be headed for Canton!

Steeldude
12-14-2016, 04:21 AM
Has nothing to do with his age in my opinion and James still has it. NFL thought it was so unfair he was a beast that would change outcomes of games each week. So to even out the playing field let him be held on almost every play since! If wasn't for that bs the guy would already be headed for Canton!

Harrison is stronger now then he was when he was younger. The difference now is age(reflexes, injuries). What superhuman strength are you referring to in his younger years? Once you stop juicing your strength vanishes rather quickly.

12-14-2016, 06:50 AM
Harrison is stronger now then he was when he was younger. The difference now is age(reflexes, injuries). What superhuman strength are you referring to in his younger years? Once you stop juicing your strength vanishes rather quickly. Take time to actually read my post please!! Thank You!! I said James still has what it takes and is still a beast at his age. Only thing that change is the NFL let him being the most held defense of player ever and in the last 6 years!

Ps where did I mention super human strength in my post anywhere ? Many post before that ? So be it and the dude is a beast! Anyhow Harbaugh smash and Hulk is weak!

12-14-2016, 07:27 AM
Anyhow don't mess with me Steeldude and still can bench two Diseased strippers each with one hand at the same time to keep there vagina away from me.

Hawkman
12-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Anyhow don't mess with me Steeldude and still can bench two Diseased strippers each with one hand at the same time to keep there vagina away from me.

Gee, I'm really hoping that post gets deleted!

86WARD
12-14-2016, 11:51 AM

??

12-14-2016, 12:11 PM
?? Seriously was only joking and you think my post was that bad ? What a joke!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps never been a fan of any of your post 86ward or your little South Park atheist show showing a South Park Ben and you need to go!! Sorry Mr. negative! that has no good input ever! Ps I been a Steeler fan since the 70's and would love to hear some of your knowledge and please spring it on us.

12-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Aholes like you 86 is the reason I joined and tired of your complaining without nothing to back it up. I highly doubt you know more about the Steelers then me or anyone here!

Mojouw
12-14-2016, 12:20 PM
Some people are not good at day drinking.

12-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Some people are not good at day drinking. Lol is there ever a good time to drink lol ? Ps. took to much out on 86Ward and Hawkman is a Shit disturber more then anyone.F him but my apologies go out to 1986Ward and sorry bro!

12-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Some people are not good at day drinking. Heck I'm not very better at night too. My apologize at 86Ward and meant that! As for SeaHawk dork go F yourself.

12-14-2016, 12:46 PM
That ahole only comes around after midnight when most posters are done for the night. Then says his sarcastic smart crap and runs! Hawkboy!

86WARD
12-14-2016, 01:01 PM
Seriously was only joking and you think my post was that bad ? What a joke!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps never been a fan of any of your post 86ward or your little South Park atheist show showing a South Park Ben and you need to go!! Sorry Mr. negative! that has no good input ever! Ps I been a Steeler fan since the 70's and would love to hear some of your knowledge and please spring it on us.

Ouch...just thought it came outta nowhere. Lol...

I'm not a big fan of South Park either.

12-14-2016, 01:08 PM
Ouch...just thought it came outta nowhere. Lol...

I'm not a big fan of South Park either. All on me my friend and my bad. I do dig your input bro. Mean that and truly sorry 86!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. your Ben is pretty cool but does remind me of South Park lol.

Hawkman
12-14-2016, 02:23 PM
All on me my friend and my bad. I do dig your input bro. Mean that and truly sorry 86!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. your Ben is pretty cool but does remind me of South Park lol.

For someone who has only been here a month, you sure know how to make friends. Not sure you've read many of my posts, but your calling me a shit disturber is well....laughable. Take a look in the mirror and come back and try again....or not.

12-14-2016, 03:44 PM
For someone who has only been here a month, you sure know how to make friends. Not sure you've read many of my posts, but your calling me a shit disturber is well....laughable. Take a look in the mirror and come back and try again....or not. Cause you are but it's all good!

12-14-2016, 03:52 PM
It's all good Seahag fan and friend and think we can co exists together!

Hawkman
12-14-2016, 04:04 PM
It's all good Seahag fan and friend and think we can co exists together!

Seahag fan...now that is laughable. Became a Steelers fan the year they drafted Mean Joe, and have never looked at another team.....and I live in Redskins/Ravens country. Most of family is from Western Pa. I do like Wilson, but only because he is a local kid making good.

12-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Ps.feel free to be big chief after all goes to bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Seahag fan...now that is laughable. Became a Steelers fan the year they drafted Mean Joe, and have never looked at another team.....and I live in Redskins/Ravens country. Most of family is from Western Pa. I do like Wilson, but only because he is a local kid making good. Okay get ya but you need to understand your nick! Anyhow also been a fan since the 70's and meant all the Steelers from that era accept Bradshaw!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps nothing wrong for respecting and enjoying other players talent from other teams!

- - - Updated - - -

Now I called ya out and am starting to like you and that sux!

12-14-2016, 04:27 PM
I'm digging you Hawkman and don't be talking crap on me when I go to bed around 12. Just messing with ya and you seem cool! Ps. Like Wilson to as a player and have a lot of respect for him being the man he is outside of football.

Hawkman
12-14-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm digging you Hawkman and don't be talking crap on me when I go to bed around 12. Just messing with ya and you seem cool! Ps. Like Wilson to as a player and have a lot of respect for him being the man he is outside of football.

FYI, I have gone over all of my posts since you've joined, and I have only posted once in the hours between 12 midnight and 6:30 am, and that was at 12:17 am. So no need to really worry about that.:nod:

12-14-2016, 05:14 PM
FYI, I have gone over all of my posts since you've joined, and I have only posted once in the hours between 12 midnight and 6:30 am, and that was at 12:17 am. So no need to really worry about that.:nod: Honestly nothing against ya and just seen you posting to others late one night. Your cool and sorry I made you do that and please don't take me serious in the future. Sorry man!

12-14-2016, 05:23 PM
He Hawkman since we both is old as dirt I got a joke for ya.

Was watching Walter Matthau on Johnny Carson tonight. He told a great joke about three old men complaining about going to the bathroom.
First old guy was complaining about doing a 1 and said I wish it would just not squirt out slowly and dribble everywhere!
Second old guy was complaining saying I wish I could just do a 2 where it wants to come out.
Third old guy says everyday at 7;30 I have a great 1 and streams out like the Amazon river! Then at 7;35 I have a great 2 and comes out like a volcano rushing over MT. Saint Helens!
First two old guys ask the Third guy then what are you complaining about ?
Third guy answers and says because I don't wake up till 9;00.

43Hitman
12-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Okay, who left the crack with in reach of jimharbaughdouche?

12-14-2016, 06:30 PM
Okay, who left the crack with in reach of jimharbaughdouche? Heck no and us Steeler fans like to smoke the weed and complain about our players on it!

12-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Speaking if we had a draft do over. Would you take Buffet eating Lacey or Levon I inhale it all Bell ? No brainer now huh ? All is for given now that he is the best RB in the league and setting huge records!

12-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Love me some Bell and dude is amazing but if Williams is ready to go let sit Bell the rest of the season and playoffs so we can get a cheaper resigning deal lol. Just a joke but bet there is a slim few fans out there that would be for it!

Iron Steeler
12-14-2016, 09:26 PM
This is BS

12-14-2016, 11:07 PM
This is BS Agreed! Sorry for going so off topic and leading people down the rabbit hole.

Count Steeler
12-15-2016, 04:54 AM
Perhaps we should also do some random drug testing.

pczach
12-15-2016, 05:59 AM
Perhaps we should also do some random drug testing.

I wonder how he's feeling in the aftermath.....

Born2Steel
12-15-2016, 07:38 AM
What I don't get about this 'random drug testing'.....maybe they should do 'specific' drug testing.

Steeldude
12-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Harrison has been "randomly" selected to take another drug test today. That's twice in one week.

This is just Goodell going after Harrison.

tube517
12-16-2016, 10:29 AM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/nfl-players-random-drug-test-steroids-peds-nflpa

Random? LOL

stillers4me
12-16-2016, 11:25 AM
When James retires, he should piss all over Goodell's desk.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Craic
12-16-2016, 11:58 AM
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/James-Harrison-openly-questioning-NFLs-random-drug-tests-49653913

"Random" my ass. :coffee:
Except that, as 86WARD has noted . . .

So they do 10 players per team per week? Well that's a little different then...

63 total players, 10 players each week are selected per team = 1 in 6 chance every week you're going to get picked. So, 22 weeks of football (preseason and regular season - some teams have five preseason games) equals 3 to 4 times per season, and that is if dice have memory, but they don't (Gambler's Fallacy). It's not so surprising when a person realizes every week, Harrison has that 1 in 6 chance of being picked.

But will Tomlin stick him on the bench again until week 10?

Well, seeing as he wasn't stuck on the bench this year . . . He played 45% of defensive snaps the first game, 50% second game, 32% third game, 57% fourth game, 64% fifth game, 63% sixth game, 42% seventh game, 54% eighth game, 43% ninth game, 50% tenth game, 49% eleventh game, 75% twelfth game, and 92% of snaps in the thirteenth game. Just going by percentages per game, he played in over half the defenses snaps through 11 games (by game).

Personally it's a patter I'd like to see again next year. Play him in half the snaps through the first three quarters of the year, then moving him to starter for the last quarter so he's that much fresher.

Nobody wants to know that.

teegre
12-16-2016, 12:12 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/nfl-players-random-drug-test-steroids-peds-nflpa

Random? LOL

Old: check
Wants to play when he's old check
Being strong: check
Taking photos at the gym: check

The only one that Harrison is missing is 420.

tube517
12-16-2016, 12:13 PM
According to terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, random tests can be administered as often as 10 times over a 30-day period. Oh, and Harrison never has failed a test.

http://www.steelers.com/news/asked-and-answered/article-1/Asked-and-Answered-Dec-15/b5eeabd3-ca13-478e-88c3-48271a11cf9b

Well, according to Labriola, they can test that many times.

12-17-2016, 05:12 AM
I wonder how he's feeling in the aftermath..... Thanks for the worries and doing good thanks. I will try to ease up on the pop rocks in the future.

tube517
01-09-2017, 10:23 AM
I'm sure the FedEx delivery will have another drug test for Deebo this week.....