PDA

View Full Version : TPOP: They Might Be Giants...

teegre
11-17-2016, 10:14 PM
Here is my response to the Cowboys-Steelers game... in a way. It's definitely in the "woulda, shoulda, coulda" category. Enjoy.

They Might Be Giants...
by Tiger Rowan

In order to help chase away my post-Cowboys-loss blues, I decided to watch the Giants beat up on the Bengals. Thankfully, I was not disappointed. More importantly, while watching the game, the player that stuck out was Giants safety, Landon Collins. It seemed as though the kid was developing right before my very eyes.

Immediately, I had a flashback to the 2015 draft, wherein Mike Tomlin tried to trade up (to pick #33) in order to draft Collins. The Steelers offered a fourth-round pick, but the Giants wanted a third-round pick. The trade fell through, and adding insult to injury, the Giants took the exact player for whom the Steelers were attempting to trade up (Collins).

Read more here:
http://www.thepointofpittsburgh.com/they-might-be-giants-but-could-have-been-steelers/

Feel free to pass this along to anyone who feel might enjoy reading it.

st33lersguy
11-17-2016, 10:40 PM
Another view that could be added is that if they take OBJ, it is almost a certainty that they do not take Bryant as well and that the 4th round pick would have been a defensive player. Still though, I'd take OBJ and Collins (definitely) over Bryant and Shamarko any time. Sure with OBJ, his b.s. with a kicking net becomes Pittsburgh's problem, but I'd take that over Bryant's bullcrap with getting his ass suspended for a total of 20 games in 2 years then bragging about his absence hurting the team on social media, especially since OBJ is a significantly better player anyway

Also, I hate to be that guy but if I remember correctly, the Titans held the pick entering Day 2 of the draft, and they traded with the Giants instead of Pittsburgh.

Steel Peon
11-17-2016, 11:05 PM
No need for quoting, because I agreed with everything as I read it, and your analysis is very indicative of a problem this team has with judging and developing current and future talent. :applaudit:

Sure with OBJ, his b.s. with a kicking net becomes Pittsburgh's problem, but I'd take that over Bryant's bullcrap with getting his ass suspended for a total of 20 games in 2 years then bragging about his absence hurting the team on social media

Yes, OBJ's bullcrap is definitely a lot more palatable than Bryant's.

fansince'76
11-18-2016, 12:01 AM
Except OBJ and AB are both #1 receivers. Which one subjugates his ego and settles for being the #2 in Pittsburgh? They're BOTH the definition of "diva" WRs (sorry, but it's true, AB).

teegre
11-18-2016, 06:09 AM
Except OBJ and AB are both #1 receivers. Which one subjugates his ego and settles for being the #2 in Pittsburgh? They're BOTH the definition of "diva" WRs (sorry, but it's true, AB).

Let me answer that this way...

When the Vikings drafted Randy Moss, a reporter asked Denny Green: "You already have Chris Carter AND Jake Reed... how will you make sure that everyone gets enough targets???"

To which, Denny replied: "That is a good problem to have."

teegre
11-18-2016, 06:29 AM
Another view that could be added is that if they take OBJ, it is almost a certainty that they do not take Bryant as well and that the 4th round pick would have been a defensive player. Still though, I'd take OBJ and Collins (definitely) over Bryant and Shamarko any time. Sure with OBJ, his b.s. with a kicking net becomes Pittsburgh's problem, but I'd take that over Bryant's bullcrap with getting his ass suspended for a total of 20 games in 2 years then bragging about his absence hurting the team on social media, especially since OBJ is a significantly better player anyway

Also, I hate to be that guy but if I remember correctly, the Titans held the pick entering Day 2 of the draft, and they traded with the Giants instead of Pittsburgh.

Amen!!! Beckham reminds me of T.O., in that you can sort of deal with the whining and theatrics, because when he's on the field, he gives 100%. Oh... and, as you said: he's available (i.e. kicking a net is childish, but it doesn't get you suspended for a year).

Re: Tennessee
:doh: Crud!!! You are correct.

fansince'76
11-18-2016, 07:45 AM
Let me answer that this way...

When the Vikings drafted Randy Moss, a reporter asked Denny Green: "You already have Chris Carter AND Jake Reed... how will you make sure that everyone gets enough targets???"

To which, Denny replied: "That is a good problem to have."

Point taken. :hatsoff:

Amen!!! Beckham reminds me of T.O., in that you can sort of deal with the whining and theatrics, because when he's on the field, he gives 100%. Oh... and, as you said: he's available (i.e. kicking a net is childish, but it doesn't get you suspended for a year).

Not to mention funny as hell...

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7163263/beckrage.0.gif

:lol:

teegre
11-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Not to mention funny as hell...

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7163263/beckrage.0.gif

:lol:

Just imagine all of the threads that he'd inspire. It would almost be worth it to let Tee Tee come back. :lol:

fansince'76
11-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Just imagine all of the threads that he'd inspire. It would almost be worth it to let Tee Tee come back. :lol:

YOU WOULDN'T SEE ANY OF BELICHICK'S PLAYERS DOING THAT! REAL GOOD DISCIPLINE THERE, COOL SHADES!!! :hippo: :poker: :bond:

:jerkit:

teegre
11-18-2016, 10:06 PM
YOU WOULDN'T SEE ANY OF BELICHICK'S PLAYERS DOING THAT! REAL GOOD DISCIPLINE THERE, COOL SHADES!!! :hippo: :poker: :bond:

:jerkit:

The NFL draft... Collins... ODB... pffft...

Two words: international bankers.

fansince'76
11-19-2016, 04:54 AM
The NFL draft... Collins... ODB... pffft...

Two words: international bankers.

DAMN international bankers. :chuckle:

tube517
11-19-2016, 08:54 AM
DAMN international bankers. :chuckle:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Eie4m2XzL._AA278_PIkin4BottomRight022_AA300_SH20 _OU15_.jpg

teegre
12-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Yesterday, I was obviously watching Collins and ODB closely.

More importantly (jumping to the bottom of the editorial)...

1) Ladarius Green: 6 rec, 110 yards, TD.

2) I have lambasted Mike Mitchell for two years, but today, he had two heady plays. On both plays, he could have gone for the kill shot (which is his M.O.), but instead, he broke up both passes... on third downs, no less.

3) Now... all they need is a WR to step up and take hold of the "#2" spot.

Steeldude
12-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Yesterday, I was obviously watching Collins and ODB closely.

2) I have lambasted Mike Mitchell for two years, but today, he had two heady plays. On both plays, he could have gone for the kill shot (which is his M.O.), but instead, he broke up both passes... on third downs, no less.

2 good games in a row for Mitchell. Is the sky falling?

SteelerFanInStl
12-05-2016, 07:53 AM
I'm glad that OBJ isn't on the Steelers. He's the biggest crybaby in the NFL.

teegre
12-05-2016, 09:10 AM

Indeed.

This is not an embellishment: after Mitchell's second pass-breakup, I walked outside and looked into the sky. My brother asked me what I was doing. I replied: "I am looking for unicorns falling from the sky." :lol:

(Because, that is about as believable as Mitchell breaking up two passes in the same game.)

pczach
12-06-2016, 10:58 AM

He has been playing better since Davis has been moved into the starting lineup. Safeties work in tandem and he has been forced to play a different style for most of this season. Butler now has Mitchell doing what he does best....attacking the ball. Whatever adjustments have been made coincided with Sean Davis being on the field.

They have been playing weaker opponents,but there is no doubt that what they're doing is working. I believe Mitchell has taken a lot of criticism for not performing well because he has been playing a part in the defense that does not fit his skill set for the good of the team. When they let him do what he does best he is a difference maker with his physical presence and intimidation in the secondary.

Sean Davis is showing signs that he could be a real player that could be a large part of this defense for years.

Mojouw
12-06-2016, 11:15 AM
You are definitely on to something. Ever since Davis and Burns started settling in and playing fundamental and assignment sound football, Mitchell started performing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born2Steel
12-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Collins would make for a good Steeler. A little happy now that we didn't get OBJ after watching his behavior. Talent, yes. Locker room trouble, yes. No thanks.

tube517
12-06-2016, 01:16 PM
You are definitely on to something. Ever since Davis and Burns started settling in and playing fundamental and assignment sound football, Mitchell started performing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That "Cool Shades" coach did some poker playing.......

Good for him. His fortunes felt as bleak as those of anyone associated with the Steelers a month ago, but he's since been as instrumental as anyone in the defense getting better. Because it's his call, not Butler's, when it comes to who gets a helmet and who uses it. It was the head coach who benched Jarvis Jones and, to a lesser extent, Arthur Moats. He turned instead to a healthy Bud Dupree and an eternal James Harrison because, to recite one of Tomlin's best lines all season, "What are we preserving him for?" He also demoted Robert Golden for Sean Davis, Willie Gay for Artie Burns, bucking his own longstanding precedent of needlessly burying rookies.

http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2016/12/05/column-front-seven-secondary-finally-clicking-started/

CapLovesTroyP43
12-06-2016, 06:58 PM
What the hell does TPOP mean???????

tube517
12-06-2016, 07:12 PM
What the hell does TPOP mean???????

http://www.thepointofpittsburgh.com/

st33lersguy
12-06-2016, 07:31 PM
Collins would make for a good Steeler. A little happy now that we didn't get OBJ after watching his behavior. Talent, yes. Locker room trouble, yes. No thanks.

Yeah OBJ is an f-ing jackass. The only upside to it is that the team wouldn't have to deal with him getting suspended every year like they have to with Bryant (remember, if they take Beckham, they don't take Bryant)

teegre
12-06-2016, 10:05 PM
He has been playing better since Davis has been moved into the starting lineup. Safeties work in tandem and he has been forced to play a different style for most of this season. Butler now has Mitchell doing what he does best....attacking the ball. Whatever adjustments have been made coincided with Sean Davis being on the field.

They have been playing weaker opponents,but there is no doubt that what they're doing is working. I believe Mitchell has taken a lot of criticism for not performing well because he has been playing a part in the defense that does not fit his skill set for the good of the team. When they let him do what he does best he is a difference maker with his physical presence and intimidation in the secondary.

Sean Davis is showing signs that he could be a real player that could be a large part of this defense for years.

Excellent point

teegre
12-06-2016, 10:37 PM

I'm starting to think the same thing...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah OBJ is an f-ing jackass. The only upside to it is that the team wouldn't have to deal with him getting suspended every year like they have to with Bryant (remember, if they take Beckham, they don't take Bryant)

That is very true.

All of that said, watching Odell complain after every single play drove me nuts. My pet peeve is receivers who look for the flag (as opposed to simply trying harder to make the catch). So, as phenomenal as Beckham is, I wouldn't want to watch him cry week after week.

pczach
12-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Excellent point

Are you starting to see some of the talents that have the coaching staff excited about Davis?

I think what we're seeing is just the tip of the iceberg of what is possible with Davis. He has the type of versatility they have been searching for since Troy was no longer Troy.

I really like what I'm seeing, and I think he has a very, very high ceiling.

teegre
12-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Are you starting to see some of the talents that have the coaching staff excited about Davis?

I think what we're seeing is just the tip of the iceberg of what is possible with Davis. He has the type of versatility they have been searching for since Troy was no longer Troy.

I really like what I'm seeing, and I think he has a very, very high ceiling.

To clarify:
I've never disliked Davis. My axe to grind has been solely with Mitchell.

teegre
12-07-2016, 09:35 AM
On "Inside the NFL" they were talking about Odell... and how he'd act if he were on the Steelers.

The consensus was that BB would not allow Beckham to act like that/BB would keep him in check.

So... I'm once again back on the "too bad we couldn't trade up up for ODB in 2014" bandwagon. :lol:

Mojouw
12-07-2016, 09:47 AM
That is very true.

All of that said, watching Odell complain after every single play drove me nuts. My pet peeve is receivers who look for the flag (as opposed to simply trying harder to make the catch). So, as phenomenal as Beckham is, I wouldn't want to watch him cry week after week.

I wonder how much of that is a player thing and how much of that is a team thing? Lots of Steelers WR's make motions for a flag after almost any ball they don't catch, with AB and Bryant the two worst offenders - but Wallace and Ward were no slouches in this department either. But it doesn't reach the histrionic levels that OBJ takes it to. Maybe some of this is on the Giants and their coaching staff for letting the player continue to get away with emotional outbursts with no consequences?

We talk all the time around here about lack of veteran leadership, little impact on players by the coaches, etc - yet you rarely see players under Tomlin pulling these types of things.

pczach
12-07-2016, 12:50 PM
To clarify:
I've never disliked Davis. My axe to grind has been solely with Mitchell.

That's not what I was implying teeg.I'my sorry you took it that way.

I was referring to the plan the team has for upgrading the athleticism of the defense. I think it goes back to the discussion we had when you said you thought Vince Williams was a good enough player and that the team should have gone in another direction with draft picks. I think you are now starting to see the strategy coming together on the field when you see Ryan Shazier and Davis on the field at the same time with Burns and Cockrell starting, and Gay and Gilbert in the rotation.

The increase in athleticism is off the charts from where they were just a year and a half ago.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

fansince'76
12-07-2016, 01:35 PM
He also demoted Robert Golden for Sean Davis, Willie Gay for Artie Burns, bucking his own longstanding precedent of needlessly burying rookies.

That was much more Cowher's and LeBeau's thing, particularly on defense...

teegre
12-07-2016, 02:43 PM
That's not what I was implying teeg.I'my sorry you took it that way.

I was referring to the plan the team has for upgrading the athleticism of the defense. I think it goes back to the discussion we had when you said you thought Vince Williams was a good enough player and that the team should have gone in another direction with draft picks. I think you are now starting to see the strategy coming together on the field when you see Ryan Shazier and Davis on the field at the same time with Burns and Cockrell starting, and Gay and Gilbert in the rotation.

The increase in athleticism is off the charts from where they were just a year and a half ago.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

Ah... got it. :nod:

I will say this, though. Up until the past three games, I'd have loved to have Davis, Bucannon, & Williams rather than Davis, Mitchell, and Shazier.

Now... I'm feeling much better.

teegre
12-07-2016, 03:01 PM
I wonder how much of that is a player thing and how much of that is a team thing? Lots of Steelers WR's make motions for a flag after almost any ball they don't catch, with AB and Bryant the two worst offenders - but Wallace and Ward were no slouches in this department either. But it doesn't reach the histrionic levels that OBJ takes it to. Maybe some of this is on the Giants and their coaching staff for letting the player continue to get away with emotional outbursts with no consequences?

We talk all the time around here about lack of veteran leadership, little impact on players by the coaches, etc - yet you rarely see players under Tomlin pulling these types of things.

Yep.
I think that if you put AB on the NYGiants, he'd become Odell... and, if you put Odell on the Steelers, he'd become AB.

smokin3000gt
12-07-2016, 03:44 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Eie4m2XzL._AA278_PIkin4BottomRight022_AA300_SH20 _OU15_.jpg

welp... that explains global warming...

Mojouw
12-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Yep.
I think that if you put AB on the NYGiants, he'd become Odell... and, if you put Odell on the Steelers, he'd become AB.

Quick look at the combine #'s says that Odell is a faster, slightly bigger, and more explosive athlete (@ least coming out of college) than AB. Can you imagine if he worked at his craft to the extent that AB does? Not saying that Beckham Jr. doesn't work at his craft - by all accounts he does - but few WR's not named Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison, Chris Carter, etc work as hard as AB.

teegre
12-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Quick look at the combine #'s says that Odell is a faster, slightly bigger, and more explosive athlete (@ least coming out of college) than AB. Can you imagine if he worked at his craft to the extent that AB does? Not saying that Beckham Jr. doesn't work at his craft - by all accounts he does - but few WR's not named Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison, Chris Carter, etc work as hard as AB.

Have you ever read the book: Outliers?

To paraphrase one of the crucial chapters, success comes from perseverance.

A longer version of that:
The biggest, strongest, fastest, smartest are not always the most successful... but, those who put in the most work are almost always successful.

Gladwell (the author) talks about how certain factors contribute to heading down the path to success: birth date, birth year, and obviously, God-given talent. But, that is not enough; you have to strive (through hard work) to be the best. It's the 10,000 hour rule.

Birth date:
Youth ice hockey cutoff age starts on January first. Thus, players born in January are almost a year older than those born in December. The coaches generally play the older/bigger kids more, and in turn, those kids get more playing time... and get even better. By the time they reach high school, the older/bigger kids have logged 2,000 hours more ice time than a player December birth date.

Birth year:
Steve Jobs, Steve Allen, and Bill Gates and were all born in the same three-year span. The timing was perfect for them to revolutionize the computer industry. But, each of them obsessed on improving computers. Gates would trade his college food coupons to people for their computer lab time... at times, spending almost an entire week (he'd sleep at the computer) straight at a monitor. By the time he had dropped out of college, he had logged over 5,000 hours of computer time.

God-given talent:
(My favorite chapter.) The Beatles were born more talented than anyone else, but it was their stint as a nightclub band that made them the greatest band ever. They played for 5 hours per night, 6 days per week (30 hours per week... 1500 hours per year). They grew tired of playing the same songs over & over. So, they learned every song imaginable... and would take requests for ANY song. In turn, not only did they practice 1500 hours per year, they were able to play ANY song in ANY genre. See: The White Album.

SUMMATION:
AB has enough God-given talent to be good, but he excels because he wants to be the greatest.

Mojouw
12-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Have you ever read the book: Outliers?

To paraphrase one of the crucial chapters, success comes from perseverance.

A longer version of that:
The biggest, strongest, fastest, smartest are not always the most successful... but, those who put in the most work are almost always successful.

Gladwell (the author) talks about how certain factors contribute to heading down the path to success: birth date, birth year, and obviously, God-given talent. But, that is not enough; you have to strive (through hard work) to be the best. It's the 10,000 hour rule.

Birth date:
Youth ice hockey cutoff age starts on January first. Thus, players born in January are almost a year older than those born in December. The coaches generally play the older/bigger kids more, and in turn, those kids get more playing time... and get even better. By the time they reach high school, the older/bigger kids have logged 2,000 more ice time than a player December birth date.

Birth year:
Steve Jobs, Steve Allen, and Bill Gates and were all born in the same three-year span. The timing was perfect for them to revolutionize the computer industry. But, each of them obsessed on improving computers. Gates would trade his college food coupons to people for their computer lab time... at times, spending almost an entire week (he'd sleep at the computer) straight at a monitor. By the time he had drooped out of college, he had logged over 5,000 hours of computer time.

God-given talent:
(My favorite chapter.) The Beatles were born more talented than anyone else, but it was their stint as a nightclub band that made them the greatest band ever. They played for 5 hours per night, 6 days per week (30 hours per week... 1500 hours per year). They grew tired of playing the same songs over & over. So, they learned every song imaginable... and would take requests for ANY song. In turn, not only did they practice 1500 hours per year, they were able to play ANY song in ANY genre.

SUMMATION:
AB has enough God-given talent to be good, but he excels because he wants to be the greatest.

I haven't read that book, but I am familiar with Gladwell's arguments and the 10,000 hours thing. I would almost totally agree with them and what you have put in your post.

It also ties back in to what I was saying somewhere around here about PI flags and officiating in general. Everyone (players+fans+media) needs to stop it already with the microscopic dissection of officiating. Just play better. That's it. Like Rich Eisen was saying after that Michigan-Ohio State game -- don't let the officials decide the game. Make enough plays that a couple missed calls doesn't matter.

To me that ties in to your thoughts here about perseverance. Just push through and play. That is one consistent thing I have always liked about Tomlin's Steelers teams. Their heads are always up, they fight through everything even when math says they can't win. Not every NFL team does that.

Hawkman
12-07-2016, 09:00 PM
welp... that explains global warming...

smokin....you're "like a virus.....you just show up".:heh:

tube517
12-07-2016, 09:03 PM
smokin....you're "like a virus.....you just show up".:heh:

Smokin's avatar is better than a virus. :lol:

Hawkman
12-07-2016, 09:06 PM
I haven't read that book, but I am familiar with Gladwell's arguments and the 10,000 hours thing. I would almost totally agree with them and what you have put in your post.

It also ties back in to what I was saying somewhere around here about PI flags and officiating in general. Everyone (players+fans+media) needs to stop it already with the microscopic dissection of officiating. Just play better. That's it. Like Rich Eisen was saying after that Michigan-Ohio State game -- don't let the officials decide the game. Make enough plays that a couple missed calls doesn't matter.

To me that ties in to your thoughts here about perseverance. Just push through and play. That is one consistent thing I have always liked about Tomlin's Steelers teams. Their heads are always up, they fight through everything even when math says they can't win. Not every NFL team does that.

"Almost totally"???? Really Mojouw...is there an "except for" in there?:wink02:

Mojouw
12-07-2016, 09:12 PM
"Almost totally"???? Really Mojouw...is there an "except for" in there?:wink02:

Yeah. I got to many words jammed in there! No more posting on message boards while doing other things...right! Who am I kidding?

You would think I would actually read what I post rather than just mash the keyboard until there are no more thoughts to dribble out...but where would the fun be in that?

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUTEhMVFRUXGBkXGBcXFRUVHRgaHxgXFxgdHx gaHiggGBolGxUYITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKBQUF DgUFDisZExkrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKy srKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrK//AABEIAKAA4QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAEAAwEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABAUGAwcCAf/EAEUQAAEDAgMDBwkECAYDAQAAAAEAAgMEEQUSITFBUQYTImFxg ZEjMjNCUqGxwdEHFGKyFSRDU3JzguE0Y2SSosLS8PEW/8QAFAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APcUREBERAREQEREBERAREQEREBERARFErcRji891uqxPwQS0W aqeXFGw2LnE8AwlcXcu4LXENQ4cebt8SEF7jDphEXQZS8WOV3r DeOoqDg/KaGazXXjk2FjtNd4B3qsZ9oEG Gcf0A/AqrxTHKGYlzc8ch25ojld/EOPWEHoaLE4FjLwPJ3lYNsRN3NHFjvWHUdVrMOxCOZuaN1xsI2 EHgRuKCUiIgIiICIiAviYOLSGkB1tCRex7F9ogwtVyuq6Z721F NzjGGxliuBsvqNbKdTcs4JgHQk5xtjI1I3jtXDEKy0lY3iWfAK 6ruS9JLq6Fod7TeifEIPmGtdN5Smla7c6J 4/FpX67Hub/xEL4/xAZ2 I2L9q8CHRfC4xytFg/bmA3P9rtXzBjhYRHVM5p2wO2sd2Hd2FBYUeJQy jka7qBF/DaparKvBKabpOjbc s3onxCi/oieL0FQ63sSjOP920IL1FRfpqWLSpgLR7cfTb9QrWjrY5W5o3h w6igkIiICLjLVsa4Nc4BzjYC 0rsgLlUztY0ucQ0DeTYLjilcIWFxLRwzGwWO/SAnfcOLyPXLS4N/gjGneUFhiWOSH0ZsDscRa/8LfOcqc4dPUZnTTOjib5z3G3cGjQd91OqcSipw5wY8vA6Uklsx JGg6h2JyZw59TlnqPRj0ce7 IjeboOmBUMDf8NTucP3rhq7rBOwdiuH4UXnM5kYP4rv gVyBZCUFUMH/l90Q q4z8nWO2tiPbHb4FXgKIMZU8kcpzRZonDY6N5P/F31UFlbLTSF8rMzthkYC0uH44/mF6CuNVSskFntB Xeg5YZXsnjbIw6H3HgpayAaaKYlvo3ec3iPaHWFqoZw64HUe0H YUHVERAREQEREHmeL1H6zVD8YH/Fq9LC8oxN16qo/n29zF6wgLnPC14LXNDgdoIuuiIKJ2BviOaklLP8t/SYfm1G486PSqhdH NvTYe8ahXq/CEHGmqo5BeN7XjqIKgVmARPdnZeKT249PEbCvqowGFzszQY3 0w5T7tq ooKiPY8Sjg4ZXeI0KCsrq6rp43c63nWW9LHoW9bmfRXVHiEcjQ 5jg4W8O0blWY5iHkpWOaWuyg8d43hd5aVhljIGVzmHUaX0G3ig 54fRMngLpBcyOc7NvGtm2O6wAXTDaxzH/d5j0x5j/3jf8AyG9ccArA2Nkbtoe M9Tgbgd4VjilA2ZmUmzhq1w2tduIQQf/AM1C6QyS5pnE3HOG4b1BuxTa2ZlPE54aAGjQAAXOwDxXDC8RcS YZujM3wePab9FTcrJ3TTMpY9oGd3Vw8Br4IMw5j6mVrXbHv6R4 m vcNi9KmnjhYMxDWiwA9wAG9eeVuJtgqhHA3nHxNDWtGuuW5Jt1 kruJZpRHVvcRYuY651Y7YOj6ovp3oNszErDNIMgPmtOrj123Ku pq91VNlaC2FmpJ2vO7sComYo2WJjWWBcPKPJ1uNHDMdjRbXwV9 hspawR0zM3GV3RbfeRvcgvJpmsF3EAda/WSAjNsHXooVNhlnZ5XGR/E7B2N3L4x oLYrC93kN7jt negsIZA4Bw2HYvtR6KItYAdu/6DqUhBFxGhZMwseNDsO8HiCslRyz087YZTchp5p254b6vaW 8LbrOcvKYupXSN8 IiRp4W2 4oL6mmD2hzdhF11VRyZeXRB/qyNbI3 poJ96t0BERAREQeQzm9dMONSP8AovXl483XE3j/AFI LV7CgIiICIiAiIgzfKh1uc/FD8Hj6qe53l4P5bvgFV8vDlja7qe3xF/kp9/1in/lO AQR8boC1zpG3ySW5y21jh5sg7N6n4LiPOAsf6RmjusbnDqKs1V YnhpNpIbNlZ5vBw3tPUUEjFcPbK3W4c3VrhtaepYWhpqkSvNS9 0LJTrMB0nDYG3/AGYst3heINmZmGjgbOadrXbwVKkYCCCAQdxQeT4ZTvirHNpiGn M8Bzulm0JAJ2nYpVYax0BmjhDhIwtmIfcOI0zZbdFwspBw4MxH yNx0mPDBs0dlf2aa96uq6Gogke6BjsriSWgZ2O67DVpQZj7OsP MUrW1MOYTZjFITmFwC46bNR7wvUpHhrSSQGgXJ4ALz3CcHq3VD JdY2h7iG5HZWXa7UB1r3J96uOVGA1E1O8PqS4AF2VrMma24kOv ZBW4x9qVMwllMx1Q/ZfzGDtcfkqGfEaipcH1VdFAy9xFF5Qj5X7VbnAqWnEL aY9uTykZe1rg4gEGx CsIKuKTo09FCOuR0QA7hclB2o VtyyCFhkflFnSvazNbfp8FaQT1jXB8xhEegsy5NyQBqVSTclIY 2SVMoY TLoGNysaToLAbdqva2Hm6NrR6oj/ADNQWNLPmL2 y63uuFUY5VAwVl/Na0t78uvvK HYk2H71KdgcAOs5QqLlC9zKKOI kqX53dhOb5gINZyXjy0dOOETPyhWi40UWSNjfZaB4Cy7ICIiAi Ig8gjFsYkH oafyr19eSY0RFjD3HZeJ/vF160Cg/UREBERAREQZj7RGfqhd7Lh9FKYfL0v8l3wavnl4y9DP1NB94Xz TuvNSdcJ/K1BoUREFViOHuD fg0kHnN3SDgevgVJw3EGyg26Lm6OYdrSpig1uH5nCVhyyt3 0PZdxCDH8vWOpqiGtjvYGz7dlr C2dHXNdC2XMMrmg5r6eK5YnSNnYY3WuLHjY/Q7FhJJZ8KmMZGekkN2h2rW32tvu1QbWqx JpysPOP9lmviV wPqZRfoxDhlLj77KpbX07zHLHaCQEbgA9p85txo7RS5eVAaSOZ kIvoWjMEHSbk4x5JkeXE7TlaPkoFVgkVPlcWNkjJDXBzRmF9Lg jb2L4rq3M4m1WWng7IB1bLqfR4MHFj3GXL52V8hfru0QWzKKMM yBgDdDbdxChcqZMtM93DKf QVssxyzc Vop2GwOsjjsAGwfPuQZ/A2urJQ0 iY4yydZJuB8PBTC373iTSPRRC44EDf3u C60QDIBHC1xi9ZwBDp3cBwb18FoOT2GGJpc 3OSG7rbGjc0dQGiC2REQEREBERB5L9ocNsSa6xs5jL222uWnwX qVA0CNgBuA0C536LO47R5q ncADdjwQdhFxceBUiLD5oC40zrtDjeF y23on1UGiRVeH43HI7m3Axy72P0Pcd6tEBERAREQU/K9l6KoH U4 Av8lWUMnToDxhP5QrvlCy9LUDjDJ RyzWFPv jj/lfIBBtUREBERBneV07oAypbezHBrxxadPcVcPijniAe0PY9oNi Lg3F1G5TQB9JO0743e4XHwUTkLVc5QU7jtDMp7Wkt/wCqCrm5EGMl1HOYwf2TxzjD8x718wx1sB6VG2T8UEuS/wDQVpKzF4ozluXv9hnSP9lzYKiXV1oW8B0n OwIK5vK1jdJaepj63RkjxC7DlhSe0 /Dm3/AEVxBSNbxJ4uNyuwaBsQULMefLpTxE/if0QO5V0dK WqfBU9LyfONy6M25dRvIPwWwVCZr4mGDdTEnvkFvmg OSbZY dp5XZ acMjtl2kXAt1LQrN4JVl1bUtGwW nyWkQEREBERAREQRamha SOQ3zRkkW6xY3XUNs8niPeP/q6r8sgrcepYnx3lYHAb9hbwIO7VV8JqYGhzCamEgGx0kaOo sr6phD2OYdjgQqrkjOXU4a7zo3OjP9J iCZhuLRTjoO1G1p0cO0KcqbH8Nhc3nHAteLWe3Rwubbd6j/fKmm9M3n4v3jB0mj8Td/aEGhRRqCvimbmieHDq2jtG5SUHCvZmikbxY4eIIWBwevjjiw90 r8gyPbmOwHNYdi9DlGh7CvP8AklG17YI3tDg107CCLjcR8UFxL BWweUp5BURnXI7/AKlScK5XQSnJJeGXYWSaeB3qpjw WnkLaSTm3Xv93kPQkHFjvV7F0mrqSrPMV0PMT7AH6X62v3oNkC v1eb4hPU4W9rIZhUscejTuuZB2Wvp1q9paOsrGh9UTTRn9gw3c R J 7sCCzxPGIbOhaeckcCMjOkdRbXcFAwXBJxAyKR/NRtHmR7XXNzd 65OwK8w/DooW5YmBo6tp7TvUtBGoqGOIWjaG8eJ7TtKkqursahjOUuzP3M YMzj3DYq oNdPpHlpmHa53TfbqaNAgs8TxaGAXleG8BvPYNpUfCsUkndcQl kVtHvNi47rN4LjhfJiCJ3OOvLLvkk6R7tw7leICwPJvEOdxOum PmsZkHY231Wux6s5mnlk4NPjsC835Mkx0NXPveLX/AInH5WQaXkEC6SolPrEe8l3zWzWY z L9Wz 24nuFmj4LToCIiAiIgIiIOFPVsfcNOoNiDoR3LjTYk1zjG7oPH qu39YO8KtxhwDszmuicPNlAzNP8VtQuEeIxTDm6gNvucD7w4IN BV1AY2 25AA6ybLO8nZslZVw8XCQd4F1xqfvEcrGMP3mJnlC3QPbuAzbH ce5fXJ7EIZayocOi8hmjxlcNCCLHsCDRYnT85E9ntNIHbu96xf J/lJOJXc8bxhzY3D92ToD2XBC3yw2LUbYK8Zh5CsaYndTzs99vFB o67AY3u5yMmKT22aX7RsKjfpGop/8QznGD9rGNg/Ez6LpydqXDNTSnykWgPtM9V3yVxMzM0i9rgi/BBGwzFIahmeGRr29R2do3LMYVTNjfERt 8Std4G3uWRxHDJaCoMrMw1u5rTlzj2mnc7qWgwXGoaqwgna5/OtkyvGR4OmYW2HTgg3FfQxytyyNvwOwg8QdxWa5QYBUPgfG1zZ 2kHKJB02HdZ 9a0L9QePYNiBwyYZ2Pa15Ak51nSG4lsg0IXqMWN0zmB4mjynUH MFMnga8ZXtDgdxAIVWeS9JkczmWgE5tBsPEHcghYpytawO 7QvqXNFyGWAHaT8lRYPyvZVvMVU91M69hELtv1GQ692i/Mf5F1DHioo6h3ONFsrjYkDdm396mYNUQVUQjxFkYqGkg5hlJ4G/HsQa2hoIohaNjW9Y2nv3qUs83D6im1p387EP2TzqB F/wBVMw3HopTkN45Btjfob/NBaoiIMP8AatiOSnZEPOleBbqH97KJLRiPB5L77W8Qwe9RuWER qcXpYfVZ0j8VoeW8QFNDA3Y aJncDmP5UF1ydpubpoWcGN8SL/NWK/GNsAOGi/UBERAREQEREAhZzlHyUjqG TtE8nzhf4DetGiDzanZX4XcuaKmJx6ThcOG4XVvQV2HV0hcejO 4AZXnI4W2ZevsWxcAdDqFnMW5G082o6B6gCO7gg6SUtZAPIvE7 R6kmjuwO396rqnHqWotBWsdTyBwcA/QXB0IfssrMYFLGAIKl4A9V4zjx2hQMTw rkbkmihnbxvlI7CQgmY9bPHNCc0rG5rDXnI/WFx7lcYdXMmjEjDcH3HeD1rNSMawNp443OkYLtMfR5sni7ZZXO A4YYml0mXnX6vLdAeGmy/Wgm11FHMwskaHNPH5cCvKuVv2XyMcaiikNxrk9buI2r11EHkfJ v7QKmmtHXRufHe3Ot1Le3 q9UoK2OZjZI3BzXC4I/90Kg4ryep57l7LOOmZuh7 PesbU4HW0dQDQNc9pHSzWDD1EX2jig9IVZiOPU0OkkrQfZBzO8 AspJgWK1Pp52xNO1rb/AWv4qXh/2eQN9LI Q8B0B7tUEDFuWrb RHfJa3 0ar4wF9RWzETMa2MNuHNiOU8NXb1taDBaeH0cTG9dgT4nVWCD5 jbYAcBZVeM4BFUanov3OG1WyIMew19GbFv3mEcPOA7NvxWmoMQ jlF2OB4jeO0blKUCuwmOU5iMr9z29Fw796DKYHAZsTlqSOiMzW dg6PxurXlE3PWUUfBz5D3Nsu9MySlFiwSRj12CzgL31bv7lHil 5ysZUMLZIgwsu06sJOtx3e9BpkREBERAREQEREBERAREQEREH5 ZfqIgIiICIiAiIgIiICIiAiIgKBNhMRcXtGSQ uzQnt4qeiDjTNeBZ5DusC1 0cV2REBERAREQf/Z

Hawkman
12-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Yeah. I got to many words jammed in there! No more posting on message boards while doing other things...right! Who am I kidding?

You would think I would actually read what I post rather than just mash the keyboard until there are no more thoughts to dribble out...but where would the fun be in that?

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUTEhMVFRUXGBkXGBcXFRUVHRgaHxgXFxgdHx gaHiggGBolGxUYITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKBQUF DgUFDisZExkrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKy srKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrK//AABEIAKAA4QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAEAAwEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABAUGAwcCAf/EAEUQAAEDAgMDBwkECAYDAQAAAAEAAgMEEQUSITFBUQYTImFxg ZEjMjNCUqGxwdEHFGKyFSRDU3JzguE0Y2SSosLS8PEW/8QAFAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/EABQRAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APcUREBERAREQEREBERAREQEREBERARFErcRji891uqxPwQS0W aqeXFGw2LnE8AwlcXcu4LXENQ4cebt8SEF7jDphEXQZS8WOV3r DeOoqDg/KaGazXXjk2FjtNd4B3qsZ9oEG Gcf0A/AqrxTHKGYlzc8ch25ojld/EOPWEHoaLE4FjLwPJ3lYNsRN3NHFjvWHUdVrMOxCOZuaN1xsI2 EHgRuKCUiIgIiICIiAviYOLSGkB1tCRex7F9ogwtVyuq6Z721F NzjGGxliuBsvqNbKdTcs4JgHQk5xtjI1I3jtXDEKy0lY3iWfAK 6ruS9JLq6Fod7TeifEIPmGtdN5Smla7c6J 4/FpX67Hub/xEL4/xAZ2 I2L9q8CHRfC4xytFg/bmA3P9rtXzBjhYRHVM5p2wO2sd2Hd2FBYUeJQy jka7qBF/DaparKvBKabpOjbc s3onxCi/oieL0FQ63sSjOP920IL1FRfpqWLSpgLR7cfTb9QrWjrY5W5o3h w6igkIiICLjLVsa4Nc4BzjYC 0rsgLlUztY0ucQ0DeTYLjilcIWFxLRwzGwWO/SAnfcOLyPXLS4N/gjGneUFhiWOSH0ZsDscRa/8LfOcqc4dPUZnTTOjib5z3G3cGjQd91OqcSipw5wY8vA6Uklsx JGg6h2JyZw59TlnqPRj0ce7 IjeboOmBUMDf8NTucP3rhq7rBOwdiuH4UXnM5kYP4rv gVyBZCUFUMH/l90Q q4z8nWO2tiPbHb4FXgKIMZU8kcpzRZonDY6N5P/F31UFlbLTSF8rMzthkYC0uH44/mF6CuNVSskFntB Xeg5YZXsnjbIw6H3HgpayAaaKYlvo3ec3iPaHWFqoZw64HUe0H YUHVERAREQEREHmeL1H6zVD8YH/Fq9LC8oxN16qo/n29zF6wgLnPC14LXNDgdoIuuiIKJ2BviOaklLP8t/SYfm1G486PSqhdH NvTYe8ahXq/CEHGmqo5BeN7XjqIKgVmARPdnZeKT249PEbCvqowGFzszQY3 0w5T7tq ooKiPY8Sjg4ZXeI0KCsrq6rp43c63nWW9LHoW9bmfRXVHiEcjQ 5jg4W8O0blWY5iHkpWOaWuyg8d43hd5aVhljIGVzmHUaX0G3ig 54fRMngLpBcyOc7NvGtm2O6wAXTDaxzH/d5j0x5j/3jf8AyG9ccArA2Nkbtoe M9Tgbgd4VjilA2ZmUmzhq1w2tduIQQf/AM1C6QyS5pnE3HOG4b1BuxTa2ZlPE54aAGjQAAXOwDxXDC8RcS YZujM3wePab9FTcrJ3TTMpY9oGd3Vw8Br4IMw5j6mVrXbHv6R4 m vcNi9KmnjhYMxDWiwA9wAG9eeVuJtgqhHA3nHxNDWtGuuW5Jt1 kruJZpRHVvcRYuY651Y7YOj6ovp3oNszErDNIMgPmtOrj123Ku pq91VNlaC2FmpJ2vO7sComYo2WJjWWBcPKPJ1uNHDMdjRbXwV9 hspawR0zM3GV3RbfeRvcgvJpmsF3EAda/WSAjNsHXooVNhlnZ5XGR/E7B2N3L4x oLYrC93kN7jt negsIZA4Bw2HYvtR6KItYAdu/6DqUhBFxGhZMwseNDsO8HiCslRyz087YZTchp5p254b6vaW 8LbrOcvKYupXSN8 IiRp4W2 4oL6mmD2hzdhF11VRyZeXRB/qyNbI3 poJ96t0BERAREQeQzm9dMONSP8AovXl483XE3j/AFI LV7CgIiICIiAiIgzfKh1uc/FD8Hj6qe53l4P5bvgFV8vDlja7qe3xF/kp9/1in/lO AQR8boC1zpG3ySW5y21jh5sg7N6n4LiPOAsf6RmjusbnDqKs1V YnhpNpIbNlZ5vBw3tPUUEjFcPbK3W4c3VrhtaepYWhpqkSvNS9 0LJTrMB0nDYG3/AGYst3heINmZmGjgbOadrXbwVKkYCCCAQdxQeT4ZTvirHNpiGn M8Bzulm0JAJ2nYpVYax0BmjhDhIwtmIfcOI0zZbdFwspBw4MxH yNx0mPDBs0dlf2aa96uq6Gogke6BjsriSWgZ2O67DVpQZj7OsP MUrW1MOYTZjFITmFwC46bNR7wvUpHhrSSQGgXJ4ALz3CcHq3VD JdY2h7iG5HZWXa7UB1r3J96uOVGA1E1O8PqS4AF2VrMma24kOv ZBW4x9qVMwllMx1Q/ZfzGDtcfkqGfEaipcH1VdFAy9xFF5Qj5X7VbnAqWnEL aY9uTykZe1rg4gEGx CsIKuKTo09FCOuR0QA7hclB2o VtyyCFhkflFnSvazNbfp8FaQT1jXB8xhEegsy5NyQBqVSTclIY 2SVMoY TLoGNysaToLAbdqva2Hm6NrR6oj/ADNQWNLPmL2 y63uuFUY5VAwVl/Na0t78uvvK HYk2H71KdgcAOs5QqLlC9zKKOI kqX53dhOb5gINZyXjy0dOOETPyhWi40UWSNjfZaB4Cy7ICIiAi Ig8gjFsYkH oafyr19eSY0RFjD3HZeJ/vF160Cg/UREBERAREQZj7RGfqhd7Lh9FKYfL0v8l3wavnl4y9DP1NB94Xz TuvNSdcJ/K1BoUREFViOHuD fg0kHnN3SDgevgVJw3EGyg26Lm6OYdrSpig1uH5nCVhyyt3 0PZdxCDH8vWOpqiGtjvYGz7dlr C2dHXNdC2XMMrmg5r6eK5YnSNnYY3WuLHjY/Q7FhJJZ8KmMZGekkN2h2rW32tvu1QbWqx JpysPOP9lmviV wPqZRfoxDhlLj77KpbX07zHLHaCQEbgA9p85txo7RS5eVAaSOZ kIvoWjMEHSbk4x5JkeXE7TlaPkoFVgkVPlcWNkjJDXBzRmF9Lg jb2L4rq3M4m1WWng7IB1bLqfR4MHFj3GXL52V8hfru0QWzKKMM yBgDdDbdxChcqZMtM93DKf QVssxyzc Vop2GwOsjjsAGwfPuQZ/A2urJQ0 iY4yydZJuB8PBTC373iTSPRRC44EDf3u C60QDIBHC1xi9ZwBDp3cBwb18FoOT2GGJpc 3OSG7rbGjc0dQGiC2REQEREBERB5L9ocNsSa6xs5jL222uWnwX qVA0CNgBuA0C536LO47R5q ncADdjwQdhFxceBUiLD5oC40zrtDjeF y23on1UGiRVeH43HI7m3Axy72P0Pcd6tEBERAREQU/K9l6KoH U4 Av8lWUMnToDxhP5QrvlCy9LUDjDJ RyzWFPv jj/lfIBBtUREBERBneV07oAypbezHBrxxadPcVcPijniAe0PY9oNi Lg3F1G5TQB9JO0743e4XHwUTkLVc5QU7jtDMp7Wkt/wCqCrm5EGMl1HOYwf2TxzjD8x718wx1sB6VG2T8UEuS/wDQVpKzF4ozluXv9hnSP9lzYKiXV1oW8B0n OwIK5vK1jdJaepj63RkjxC7DlhSe0 /Dm3/AEVxBSNbxJ4uNyuwaBsQULMefLpTxE/if0QO5V0dK WqfBU9LyfONy6M25dRvIPwWwVCZr4mGDdTEnvkFvmg OSbZY dp5XZ acMjtl2kXAt1LQrN4JVl1bUtGwW nyWkQEREBERAREQRamha SOQ3zRkkW6xY3XUNs8niPeP/q6r8sgrcepYnx3lYHAb9hbwIO7VV8JqYGhzCamEgGx0kaOo sr6phD2OYdjgQqrkjOXU4a7zo3OjP9J iCZhuLRTjoO1G1p0cO0KcqbH8Nhc3nHAteLWe3Rwubbd6j/fKmm9M3n4v3jB0mj8Td/aEGhRRqCvimbmieHDq2jtG5SUHCvZmikbxY4eIIWBwevjjiw90 r8gyPbmOwHNYdi9DlGh7CvP8AklG17YI3tDg107CCLjcR8UFxL BWweUp5BURnXI7/AKlScK5XQSnJJeGXYWSaeB3qpjw WnkLaSTm3Xv93kPQkHFjvV7F0mrqSrPMV0PMT7AH6X62v3oNkC v1eb4hPU4W9rIZhUscejTuuZB2Wvp1q9paOsrGh9UTTRn9gw3c R J 7sCCzxPGIbOhaeckcCMjOkdRbXcFAwXBJxAyKR/NRtHmR7XXNzd 65OwK8w/DooW5YmBo6tp7TvUtBGoqGOIWjaG8eJ7TtKkqursahjOUuzP3M YMzj3DYq oNdPpHlpmHa53TfbqaNAgs8TxaGAXleG8BvPYNpUfCsUkndcQl kVtHvNi47rN4LjhfJiCJ3OOvLLvkk6R7tw7leICwPJvEOdxOum PmsZkHY231Wux6s5mnlk4NPjsC835Mkx0NXPveLX/AInH5WQaXkEC6SolPrEe8l3zWzWY z L9Wz 24nuFmj4LToCIiAiIgIiIOFPVsfcNOoNiDoR3LjTYk1zjG7oPH qu39YO8KtxhwDszmuicPNlAzNP8VtQuEeIxTDm6gNvucD7w4IN BV1AY2 25AA6ybLO8nZslZVw8XCQd4F1xqfvEcrGMP3mJnlC3QPbuAzbH ce5fXJ7EIZayocOi8hmjxlcNCCLHsCDRYnT85E9ntNIHbu96xf J/lJOJXc8bxhzY3D92ToD2XBC3yw2LUbYK8Zh5CsaYndTzs99vFB o67AY3u5yMmKT22aX7RsKjfpGop/8QznGD9rGNg/Ez6LpydqXDNTSnykWgPtM9V3yVxMzM0i9rgi/BBGwzFIahmeGRr29R2do3LMYVTNjfERt 8Std4G3uWRxHDJaCoMrMw1u5rTlzj2mnc7qWgwXGoaqwgna5/OtkyvGR4OmYW2HTgg3FfQxytyyNvwOwg8QdxWa5QYBUPgfG1zZ 2kHKJB02HdZ 9a0L9QePYNiBwyYZ2Pa15Ak51nSG4lsg0IXqMWN0zmB4mjynUH MFMnga8ZXtDgdxAIVWeS9JkczmWgE5tBsPEHcghYpytawO 7QvqXNFyGWAHaT8lRYPyvZVvMVU91M69hELtv1GQ692i/Mf5F1DHioo6h3ONFsrjYkDdm396mYNUQVUQjxFkYqGkg5hlJ4G/HsQa2hoIohaNjW9Y2nv3qUs83D6im1p387EP2TzqB F/wBVMw3HopTkN45Btjfob/NBaoiIMP8AatiOSnZEPOleBbqH97KJLRiPB5L77W8Qwe9RuWER qcXpYfVZ0j8VoeW8QFNDA3Y aJncDmP5UF1ydpubpoWcGN8SL/NWK/GNsAOGi/UBERAREQEREAhZzlHyUjqG TtE8nzhf4DetGiDzanZX4XcuaKmJx6ThcOG4XVvQV2HV0hcejO 4AZXnI4W2ZevsWxcAdDqFnMW5G082o6B6gCO7gg6SUtZAPIvE7 R6kmjuwO396rqnHqWotBWsdTyBwcA/QXB0IfssrMYFLGAIKl4A9V4zjx2hQMTw rkbkmihnbxvlI7CQgmY9bPHNCc0rG5rDXnI/WFx7lcYdXMmjEjDcH3HeD1rNSMawNp443OkYLtMfR5sni7ZZXO A4YYml0mXnX6vLdAeGmy/Wgm11FHMwskaHNPH5cCvKuVv2XyMcaiikNxrk9buI2r11EHkfJ v7QKmmtHXRufHe3Ot1Le3 q9UoK2OZjZI3BzXC4I/90Kg4ryep57l7LOOmZuh7 PesbU4HW0dQDQNc9pHSzWDD1EX2jig9IVZiOPU0OkkrQfZBzO8 AspJgWK1Pp52xNO1rb/AWv4qXh/2eQN9LI Q8B0B7tUEDFuWrb RHfJa3 0ar4wF9RWzETMa2MNuHNiOU8NXb1taDBaeH0cTG9dgT4nVWCD5 jbYAcBZVeM4BFUanov3OG1WyIMew19GbFv3mEcPOA7NvxWmoMQ jlF2OB4jeO0blKUCuwmOU5iMr9z29Fw796DKYHAZsTlqSOiMzW dg6PxurXlE3PWUUfBz5D3Nsu9MySlFiwSRj12CzgL31bv7lHil 5ysZUMLZIgwsu06sJOtx3e9BpkREBERAREQEREBERAREQEREH5 ZfqIgIiICIiAiIgIiICIiAiIgKBNhMRcXtGSQ uzQnt4qeiDjTNeBZ5DusC1 0cV2REBERAREQf/Z

Someone has to keep you straight.....Did anyone see the Stevie Wonder reference that OBJ put out there. The guy just can't help himself.

BlackAndGold
12-08-2016, 06:34 AM
About Davis...

I'm trying to find a good video of his INT. His ability to read the QB while having the amazing speed to go sideline to sideline gives him all the makings of a future pro bowl safety. So far it seems we got a good one folks.

teegre
12-09-2016, 11:48 PM
rather than just mash the keyboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI