PDA

View Full Version : Week 10: Dallas Cowboys

Edman
11-07-2016, 08:54 AM
One of the hottest teams in the league with two electrifying rookies in Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot. They just destroyed the Browns 35-10.

The Steelers sit at a lackluster 4-4 and in the midst of a three game losing streak. They've looked very subpar, inconsistent and mediocre. They show up only when they do.

Takers?

AtlantaDan
11-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Steelers open in Vegas as 2&1/2 - 3 point favorites

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Allowing for home field advantage that would indicate these teams are regarded as equal - not certain what the basis for that conclusion is for anyone who has seen the teams play since mid-October rather than just assume bettors will wager on the Steelers at home

st33lersguy
11-07-2016, 09:57 AM
I think the steelers have a good chance actually, desperate, excellent challenging opponent at home, NFC team at home, they have a real shot. Of course they could easily get walloped as well, as dak and Ezekiel could easily run over this team

tube517
11-07-2016, 10:00 AM
I think the steelers have a good chance actually, desperate, excellent challenging opponent at home, NFC team at home, they have a real shot. Of course they could easily get walloped as well, as dak and Ezekiel could easily run over this team

I agree. At home, this will probably the game of the week.

Probably.....

86WARD
11-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Easy win for the Steelers.

tube517
11-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Easy win for the Steelers.

Not so fast...4:25 game....:chuckle:

Count Steeler
11-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Redemption Sunday II. Remember, sequels are rarely as good as the original.

teegre
11-07-2016, 04:14 PM
The Steelers will win this game.

And, the eleven subsequent ones, as well.

salamander
11-07-2016, 04:42 PM
We're at home for this one against a good team, I feel much better about this game.

SteelMayhem72
11-07-2016, 05:01 PM
I dont feel good about any game they play from here on out...confidence level is at an all time low for me.

Moose
11-07-2016, 06:23 PM
I dont feel good about any game they play from here on out...confidence level is at an all time low for me.

I agree. I don't see anything improved from week to week with this team. In fact, they look worse from week to week. Play calling is pathetic, and NO game preparations. Brown's game can be a tough one too in my opinion.

Psycho Ward 86
11-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Redemption Sunday II. Remember, sequels are rarely as good as the original.

*Unleashing Redemption Sunday Hell

- - - Updated - - -

in all seriousness though. how in the hell are we 3 point favorites? would not be surprised to watch us beat the Cowboys by 14+ point and slump the following week...

Rotorhead
11-08-2016, 10:38 AM
I don't even know what to think, if the offense shows up with a gameplan to win, the WR's actually catch, the OL opens up some running holes we should crush them. Oddly enough, I am not worried about the defense. I think they will do fine and keep the score low enough to win . . . if the offense decides to show up for this game. Last week I was thinking about how to get a 1st rnd bye, this week I am thinking can we even make the playoffs?

Steeldude
11-08-2016, 10:49 AM
The Steelers will be unprepared.

Offense: Running on 3rd and long, forcing throws to Brown and throwing up prayers to Coates.

Defense: The Steelers will send 3 at the QB. Needing to pressure the QB the Steelers will restrict Harrison's playing time.

The only way the Steelers win is if low percentage plays are working for them.

86WARD
11-13-2016, 08:43 AM
Winning team at home...they win those games. Then they'll lose in Cleveland next week.